Author Topic: Supplements as therapeutic goods? Australia like that idea?  (Read 1161 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Supplements as therapeutic goods? Australia like that idea?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 07:50:50 PM »
The thinking of some uneducated people....

https://www.saveaussiesupplements.com.au/2019/11/16/job-fears-as-1-1b-industry-faces-shake-up/?fbclid=IwAR2mHNeTQNwaAHqbi-DpUSXcOdwR0NN-IGe_qVJo18TaJKW9CjSJ0hy8BsE

Some of those health foods shops & pharmacies are gone supermarket size.

Example: Warehouse Chemist sell Musashi prodacts for much less than Musashi !.

Then, Compound Chemist can mix any formula  ;)

It's mega industry !.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 11:41:11 PM »
Bubble wrap will soon be required clothing here in Aus.

A guy told me to bring a scaffold to install a manhole in a 9 foot ceiling. Ladders have been declared too dangerous for use in municipal buildings.

All municipal workers, all mining workers, and pretty much everyone else has to wear longs while laboring. Long pants and long sleeves. And a hat. Sunburn, you see, so we'll decide how you dress for your own safety. Heat exhaustion is apparently not a risk when you wear autumn garb in 120 degree weather while working.

I declined a contract after being told everyone has to wear safety goggles at all times, all day, no matter what you're doing. Just walking across the yard. Also fluorescent pants and shirt. Long.

A guy once told me I couldn't use a stanley knife to cut drywall on his site becauae they didn't have a Job Safety Analysis and Approved Practice paperwork on file for that tool. I thought he was joking. He wasn't.

Granted, the Aussies are generally fuckwits who need someone to do their thinking for them, so entrenched pedantry which leaves no latitude for individual decision making is an excellent fit for these people, but if you keep protecting them from themselves they're just going to make another generation of tards.

Harden the fuck up, Australia.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 11:40:20 AM »

A guy told me to bring a scaffold to install a manhole in a 9 foot ceiling. Ladders have been declared too dangerous for use in municipal buildings.

All municipal workers, all mining workers, and pretty much everyone else has to wear longs while laboring. Long pants and long sleeves. And a hat. Sunburn, you see, so we'll decide how you dress for your own safety. Heat exhaustion is apparently not a risk when you wear autumn garb in 120 degree weather while working.

I declined a contract after being told everyone has to wear safety goggles at all times, all day, no matter what you're doing. Just walking across the yard. Also fluorescent pants and shirt. Long.

A guy once told me I couldn't use a stanley knife to cut drywall on his site becauae they didn't have a Job Safety Analysis and Approved Practice paperwork on file for that tool. I thought he was joking. He wasn't.

Granted, the Aussies are generally fuckwits who need someone to do their thinking for them, so entrenched pedantry which leaves no latitude for individual decision making is an excellent fit for these people, but if you keep protecting them from themselves they're just going to make another generation of tards.

So Australia is becoming a Nanny State.

Sounds even worse than the UK.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2019, 12:28:52 PM »
So Australia is becoming a Nanny State.

Sounds even worse than the UK.

Not for Antifa & Associates  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2019, 12:33:31 PM »
Australia carries a strong Orwellian vibe - fortunately it's less severe than in Britain.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2019, 12:36:08 PM »
Australia carries a strong Orwellian vibe - fortunately it's less severe than in Britain.

New 'anti protesters' law will be very costly for Greens & co.,  ;D

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2019, 01:59:00 PM »

Jesus H. I knew it was getting bad back home but I didn't realise it was that out of whack. I know one of my best mates - fibreglass mechanic - is constantly complaining about how it's almost impossible for him to do his job now. Everyone is terrified of contravening workplace health and safety regs.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2019, 12:42:31 PM »

Try science fiction scrabbling !.

Tell me where in Aussie people work on 120'C !.

Bubble wrap,  don't BS !.

Oh, NO you didn't mention safety shoes   :o :o :o

PS. go back to U.K.  ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2019, 05:38:17 PM »
Lol. There we go.  You can't say a word against it, even when you're right.