Author Topic: Hunter Biden the father of Arkansas woman’s baby, DNA test shows  (Read 17398 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Hunter Biden the father of Arkansas woman’s baby, DNA test shows
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2019, 03:06:27 PM »
Ok, I  never showed for any child support hearings either , because I never fathered any children.

Thank God.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2019, 03:13:01 PM »
Thank God.

Actually, Howard is your dad. You mom just forgot to mention it to you or Howard.  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2019, 09:33:31 AM »
Report: Hunter Biden Love Child’s Mother Paid by Company Sharing His Hollywood Hills Address
JOSHUA CAPLAN  24 Dec 2019
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/24/report-hunter-biden-love-childs-mother-paid-by-company-sharing-his-hollywood-hills-address/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2019, 10:50:45 AM »
Report: Hunter Biden Love Child’s Mother Paid by Company Sharing His Hollywood Hills Address
JOSHUA CAPLAN  24 Dec 2019
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/24/report-hunter-biden-love-childs-mother-paid-by-company-sharing-his-hollywood-hills-address/

I still don't get why Hunter Biden's love life is of interest to anyone. He's not running for a political office, as far as I know. Joe Biden is and he has nothing to do with Hunter being the father of this womans child.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2019, 11:49:58 AM »
I still don't get why Hunter Biden's love life is of interest to anyone. He's not running for a political office, as far as I know. Joe Biden is and he has nothing to do with Hunter being the father of this womans child.

Hmmmm and did you feel the same way when Donald’s son has been subject to interest ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2019, 12:08:06 PM »
Hmmmm and did you feel the same way when Donald’s son has been subject to interest ?

I'm not sure what you mean by this. If you mean, do I think it is okay for someone, like Pamela Karlan, to involve someone's child in a negative conversation as she did with Baron Trump, I don't. It is never okay to do this. What's more, I don't think it is relevant for people to know what school Baron goes to, what he wears or even what his middle name is. Children of famous people often miss out on a normal childhood because the media won't leave them alone.

Anyway, I don't think what Hunter Biden does in his private life is anyone's business nor is it a relevant conversation just because his dad is running for office. I'm not sure how my thinking on this is any different than what I think about Baron's private life.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2019, 06:11:17 PM »
I'm not sure what you mean by this. If you mean, do I think it is okay for someone, like Pamela Karlan, to involve someone's child in a negative conversation as she did with Baron Trump, I don't. It is never okay to do this. What's more, I don't think it is relevant for people to know what school Baron goes to, what he wears or even what his middle name is. Children of famous people often miss out on a normal childhood because the media won't leave them alone.

Anyway, I don't think what Hunter Biden does in his private life is anyone's business nor is it a relevant conversation just because his dad is running for office. I'm not sure how my thinking on this is any different than what I think about Baron's private life.   

Good to hear- A fair balanced Answer.
Happy Christmas 🎄

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2019, 09:46:54 PM »
The plot sickens.

Private-eye firm claims Hunter Biden is linked to multiple criminal probes
By Elizabeth Rosner and Aaron Feis
December 23, 2019

Hunter Biden is the subject of multiple criminal investigations related to “fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme,” it’s claimed in court documents filed Monday in his Arkansas paternity case.

The claims were put forward by a Florida-based private-eye firm, D&A Investigations, in Biden’s ongoing case against alleged baby mama Lunden Alexis Roberts, a former Washington, DC, stripper who went by “Dallas.”

Soon after the claims were filed, a judge struck the allegations down because they were filed by an “intervener,” according to court papers.

Biden filed a motion to strike down the claims, arguing “the notice is filed by a non-party simply to make scandalous allegations in the pending suit to gain some media attention.”

Biden, 49, “is the subject of more than one criminal investigation involving fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme,” the filing alleges.

One of those purported investigations relates to Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian energy company with which Biden held a lucrative board post while his father, Joe, was vice president — drawing allegations of impropriety from Republicans including President Trump.

Biden and a group of business associates “established bank and financial accounts with Morgan Stanley … for Burisma Holdings Limited … for the money laundering scheme,” D&A claims, further alleging that the accounts showed an average account value of nearly $6.8 million between March 2014 and December 2015.

Biden and the others — including Devon Archer, John Galanis and Bevan Cooney — allegedly “utilized a counterfeiting scheme to conceal the Morgan Stanley et al Average Account Value,” D&A claims in the papers filed at the Circuit Court of Independence County, Arkansas.

The filing additionally alleges that Biden had a hand in a plot including Galanis, Cooney and Archer to rip off Sioux Native Americans to the tune of $60 million through the shady sale of tribal bonds.

Galanis, Archer and Cooney were found guilty for their roles in June 2018, following a lengthy trial in Manhattan federal court. In November, Archer’s conviction was overturned by a Manhattan federal judge.

Biden “did drum up business for the scheme,” D&A claims in its filing, without elaborating.

The three-page document does not name the agencies behind the purported criminal probes of Biden in either case.

Lawyers for Biden and Roberts did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Reached by phone, Dominic Casey, the D&A investigator who filed the papers, refused to say whether his group had been retained by Roberts, or sent the information to the court of its own volition.

He also declined to elaborate on the claims laid out in the papers, repeatedly saying, “I believe this is self-explanatory.”

https://nypost.com/2019/12/23/hunter-bidens-baby-mama-says-hes-linked-to-multiple-criminal-probes/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2019, 10:49:48 PM »
The plot sickens.

Private-eye firm claims Hunter Biden is linked to multiple criminal probes
By Elizabeth Rosner and Aaron Feis
December 23, 2019

Hunter Biden is the subject of multiple criminal investigations related to “fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme,” it’s claimed in court documents filed Monday in his Arkansas paternity case.

The claims were put forward by a Florida-based private-eye firm, D&A Investigations, in Biden’s ongoing case against alleged baby mama Lunden Alexis Roberts, a former Washington, DC, stripper who went by “Dallas.”

Soon after the claims were filed, a judge struck the allegations down because they were filed by an “intervener,” according to court papers.

Biden filed a motion to strike down the claims, arguing “the notice is filed by a non-party simply to make scandalous allegations in the pending suit to gain some media attention.”

Biden, 49, “is the subject of more than one criminal investigation involving fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme,” the filing alleges.

One of those purported investigations relates to Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian energy company with which Biden held a lucrative board post while his father, Joe, was vice president — drawing allegations of impropriety from Republicans including President Trump.

Biden and a group of business associates “established bank and financial accounts with Morgan Stanley … for Burisma Holdings Limited … for the money laundering scheme,” D&A claims, further alleging that the accounts showed an average account value of nearly $6.8 million between March 2014 and December 2015.

Biden and the others — including Devon Archer, John Galanis and Bevan Cooney — allegedly “utilized a counterfeiting scheme to conceal the Morgan Stanley et al Average Account Value,” D&A claims in the papers filed at the Circuit Court of Independence County, Arkansas.

The filing additionally alleges that Biden had a hand in a plot including Galanis, Cooney and Archer to rip off Sioux Native Americans to the tune of $60 million through the shady sale of tribal bonds.

Galanis, Archer and Cooney were found guilty for their roles in June 2018, following a lengthy trial in Manhattan federal court. In November, Archer’s conviction was overturned by a Manhattan federal judge.

Biden “did drum up business for the scheme,” D&A claims in its filing, without elaborating.

The three-page document does not name the agencies behind the purported criminal probes of Biden in either case.

Lawyers for Biden and Roberts did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Reached by phone, Dominic Casey, the D&A investigator who filed the papers, refused to say whether his group had been retained by Roberts, or sent the information to the court of its own volition.

He also declined to elaborate on the claims laid out in the papers, repeatedly saying, “I believe this is self-explanatory.”

https://nypost.com/2019/12/23/hunter-bidens-baby-mama-says-hes-linked-to-multiple-criminal-probes/

You bet it 'sickens'. It is sickening how some people will apparantly publish/post anything whether proven or not, in this case, about Hunter Biden in a way that automatically implies guilt. Why is it that you seem to have it in for Hunter Biden? Only a gossip monger would post trash like this.

Hopefully, you meant this regurgitation as some kind of satirical joke. Otherwise, shame on you.  :(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2019, 11:22:31 PM »
You bet it 'sickens'. It is sickening how some people will apparantly publish/post anything whether proven or not, in this case, about Hunter Biden in a way that automatically implies guilt. Why is it that you seem to have it in for Hunter Biden? Only a gossip monger would post trash like this.

Hopefully, you meant this regurgitation as some kind of satirical joke. Otherwise, shame on you.  :(

From the article:

This is obviously relevant to the leading Democrat contender for president. 

If this thread bothers you so much, then why do you keep reading and posting in it? 

You have choices.  You can choose not to click on this thread.  You can choose not to read what I post.  Or you can choose to keep crying about it. 

And if you don't like what I post, I recommend the following:  Fornicate Thyself And The Steed Upon Which Thou Didst Arrive.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2019, 12:15:18 AM »
From the article:

[/i]

This is obviously relevant to the leading Democrat contender for president.  

If this thread bothers you so much, then why do you keep reading and posting in it?  

You have choices.  You can choose not to click on this thread.  You can choose not to read what I post.  Or you can choose to keep crying about it.  

And if you don't like what I post, I recommend the following:  Fornicate Thyself And The Steed Upon Which Thou Didst Arrive.

Choose what you wish to, but keep in mind that also from the article is this: Soon after the claims were filed, a judge struck the allegations down because they were filed by an “intervener,” according to court papers.[/b] Which I previously highlighted and which clearly means nothing to you and yet you claim to be unbiased.  ::)

How is this obviously relevant to the leading Democrat contender for president. Are you saying he's responsible for his son's actions? I'm pretty sure there are many upstanding and successful people, including Presidents whose offspring have caused them grief. I still say, even if Hunter Biden did everything you're accusing him of doing, it has nothing to do with whether Joe Biden should be a candidate for president, unless you can show us how he's responsible for his son's actions. Hmm, maybe Joe Biden was a bad parent....this should absolutely disqualify him as a presidential candidate. Yeah, right!  

You'd no doubt like it if I ignored some of the crap you post. That way you could carry on unchecked. And I'll give you this, you are singing to the choir since there are clearly many more people in your camp Getbig than there are those with mine.

I am not crying about anything. I'm calling you on it. There's a huge difference between those to things.

You've definitely reached a new low in irrelevance with this comment: "Fornicate Thyself And The Steed Upon Which Thou Didst Arrive." My sex life has absolutely nothing to do with our conversation. You are being a total asshole.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2019, 01:05:26 AM »
The New York Post.  ::) ::) ::) Next up you'll be posting articles from the National Enquirer, The Globe, The Daily Mail, National Examiner, etc.

The Post has been criticized since the beginning of Murdoch's ownership for sensationalism, blatant advocacy, and conservative bias. In 1980, the Columbia Journalism Review stated "New York Post is no longer merely a journalistic problem. It is a social problem – a force for evil."

Perhaps the most serious allegation against the Post is that it is willing to contort its news coverage to suit Murdoch's business needs, in particular that the paper has avoided reporting anything that is unflattering to the government of the People's Republic of China, where Murdoch has invested heavily in satellite television. Although, it has recently allowed criticism of the People's Republic of China and its handling of the Hong Kong protests.

In The New Yorker, Ken Auletta writes that Murdoch "doesn’t hesitate to use the Post to belittle his business opponents". He goes on to say that Murdoch's support for Edward I. Koch while he was running for mayor of New York "spilled over onto the news pages of the Post, with the paper regularly publishing glowing stories about Koch and sometimes savage accounts of his four primary opponents."

According to a survey conducted by Pace University in 2004, the Post was rated the least-credible major news outlet in New York, and the only news outlet to receive more responses calling it "not credible" than credible (44% not credible to 39% credible).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Post

Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-post/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2019, 11:31:23 AM »
Choose what you wish to, but keep in mind that also from the article is this: Soon after the claims were filed, a judge struck the allegations down because they were filed by an “intervener,” according to court papers.[/b] Which I previously highlighted and which clearly means nothing to you and yet you claim to be unbiased.  ::)

How is this obviously relevant to the leading Democrat contender for president. Are you saying he's responsible for his son's actions? I'm pretty sure there are many upstanding and successful people, including Presidents whose offspring have caused them grief. I still say, even if Hunter Biden did everything you're accusing him of doing, it has nothing to do with whether Joe Biden should be a candidate for president, unless you can show us how he's responsible for his son's actions. Hmm, maybe Joe Biden was a bad parent....this should absolutely disqualify him as a presidential candidate. Yeah, right!  

You'd no doubt like it if I ignored some of the crap you post. That way you could carry on unchecked. And I'll give you this, you are singing to the choir since there are clearly many more people in your camp Getbig than there are those with mine.

I am not crying about anything. I'm calling you on it. There's a huge difference between those to things.

You've definitely reached a new low in irrelevance with this comment: "Fornicate Thyself And The Steed Upon Which Thou Didst Arrive." My sex life has absolutely nothing to do with our conversation. You are being a total asshole.

What the heck are you talking about??  Nobody said anything about your sex life.   ::) 

I get that you don't see the relevance of Hunter Biden and the fact his father forced Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating his son's company, by threatening to withhold a billion dollars in U.S aid.  You don't see it because you live in a bubble. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2019, 11:33:15 AM »
The New York Post.  ::) ::) ::) Next up you'll be posting articles from the National Enquirer, The Globe, The Daily Mail, National Examiner, etc.

The Post has been criticized since the beginning of Murdoch's ownership for sensationalism, blatant advocacy, and conservative bias. In 1980, the Columbia Journalism Review stated "New York Post is no longer merely a journalistic problem. It is a social problem – a force for evil."

Perhaps the most serious allegation against the Post is that it is willing to contort its news coverage to suit Murdoch's business needs, in particular that the paper has avoided reporting anything that is unflattering to the government of the People's Republic of China, where Murdoch has invested heavily in satellite television. Although, it has recently allowed criticism of the People's Republic of China and its handling of the Hong Kong protests.

In The New Yorker, Ken Auletta writes that Murdoch "doesn’t hesitate to use the Post to belittle his business opponents". He goes on to say that Murdoch's support for Edward I. Koch while he was running for mayor of New York "spilled over onto the news pages of the Post, with the paper regularly publishing glowing stories about Koch and sometimes savage accounts of his four primary opponents."

According to a survey conducted by Pace University in 2004, the Post was rated the least-credible major news outlet in New York, and the only news outlet to receive more responses calling it "not credible" than credible (44% not credible to 39% credible).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Post

Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-post/

::)  I guess I could cite Politifact. 

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/sarah-huckabee-sanders/

You are such a hypocrite.  lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2019, 01:47:12 PM »
Has the NY Post tabloid rag sheet ever won a Pulitizer Prize? No.

PolitiFact won the Pulitzer Prize for National Reporting for their coverage of the 2008 election.

PolitiFact has won several awards, and has been both praised and criticized by independent observers, conservatives and liberals alike. Both liberal and conservative bias have been alleged at different points, and criticisms have been made that PolitiFact attempts to fact-check statements that cannot be truly "fact-checked".

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2019, 03:22:45 PM »

PolitiFact won the Pulitzer Prize for National Reporting for their coverage of the 2008 election.

PolitiFact has won several awards, and has been both praised and criticized by independent observers, conservatives and liberals alike. Both liberal and conservative bias have been alleged at different points, and criticisms have been made that PolitiFact attempts to fact-check statements that cannot be truly "fact-checked".

Are you copy and pasting again without giving links/sources?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2019, 06:58:41 PM »

Oh look.  Pretty colors.  What does PoltiFact winning a Pultizer Prize 11 years ago have to do with the price of tea in China? 

It's still a garbage website.  And Hunter Biden is still in deep kimchee, along with his corrupt father. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2019, 06:59:30 PM »
Are you copy and pasting again without giving links/sources?

I'm not even sure he reads the stuff he plagiarizes off the internet. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2019, 02:31:33 PM »
I'm not even sure he reads the stuff he plagiarizes off the internet. 

And you'll never be sure.

Plagiarize: to use another person's ideas or work and pretend that it is your own

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/plagiarized

Hmm.....nope.

Italics are used for large works, names of vehicles, and movie and television show titles. Quotation marks are reserved for sections of works, like the titles of chapters, magazine articles, poems, and short stories.

Seems I have been misusing italics. It must have confused your narrow little mind. I'll be more careful in the future.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2019, 03:00:11 PM »
And you'll never be sure.

Plagiarize: to use another person's ideas or work and pretend that it is your own

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/plagiarized

Hmm.....nope.

Italics are used for large works, names of vehicles, and movie and television show titles. Quotation marks are reserved for sections of works, like the titles of chapters, magazine articles, poems, and short stories.

Seems I have been misusing italics. It must have confused your narrow little mind. I'll be more careful in the future.

Says the person who cannot remember what he posts in the same thread.   

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2019, 04:45:43 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2019, 05:13:17 PM »
Re-post sighted. Paste it up a thousand times a thousand, if you want. Those who believe this shit will surely like that. It will change nothing for those of us who don't or see it for what it is, which is smut.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2019, 05:26:40 PM »
NOW WE KNOW THE REAL REASON WHY THE HURRY TO SHUT DOWN THE UKRAINE INVESTIGATION !! 

https://nationalfile.com/exposed-pelosi-jr-worked-in-ukraine-with-accused-fraudster-facing-prison/amp/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2019, 01:07:19 PM »
I don't know and personally don't care about who has a "love child".
The love child card was successfully played by the 2000 GW Bush campaign in the SC republican primary.
Carl Rove started a whisper campaign that John McCain  had a black love child from SC.

Their was a love child from a black woman , BUT it was  SC senator (R) Strom Thurmond.
https://www.cnn.com/2013/02/05/us/south-carolina-thurmond-daughter-obit/index.html

By the time the facts were known, the SC primary was long over and Bush became a 2 term President.

Political operatives know that rumors don't have to be 100% true ,to work.
They can be very effective if they go viral until the voting. After the election , it doesn't matter what the facts really are.

Well, this isn't a rumor so your post is for what point exactly?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2019, 06:19:55 PM »
Hunter Biden fires back after PI claims secret bank records 'verify' $156M counterfeiting scheme
By Gregg Re | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-bank-records-counterfeit-scheme-claims