Author Topic: George Conway  (Read 7923 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: George Conway
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2019, 05:55:45 PM »
Ironic how you echo the exact same sentiments of my 8 ex-wives. ;)

You’re not the least bit funny.

You may possibly be the most immature adult I’ve ever seen on the internet

And if you’re not, then the Primeidiot definitely is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2019, 06:10:31 PM »
I sincerely believe I've made a good faith effort to promote a friendly, civil atmosphere.
However, at this point, it's foolish for me to keep trying.

-Probably is foolish in this case. I've come to the same conclusion. At some point, some people will only be posting to themselves.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2019, 10:00:45 PM »
You’re not the least bit funny.

You may possibly be the most immature adult I’ve ever seen on the internet

And if you’re not, then the Primeidiot definitely is.

Truth.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2019, 03:52:07 PM »
George Conway is a dirtbag. 

George Conway jabs at wife Kellyanne on Twitter while knocking her 'boss' Trump
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Kellyanne Conway on why White House declined to participate in House Judiciary Committee's impeachment hearing
The Democrats have been trying to impeach President Trump for three years, says Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Trump.

George Conway took a rare direct shot at his wife, Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway, on Twitter Monday while knocking President Trump over his request for Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden.

On Monday, Kellyanne Conway had some fun at the expense of Biden after a 2017 clip showed him describing how children would rub his leg hair back when he was a lifeguard at a Delaware pool in his younger days.

"I got hairy legs that turned ... blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again," Biden recalled. He then said he "learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I loved kids jumping on my lap."

KELLYANNE CONWAY'S HUSBAND SAYS SHE'S AN 'ENABLER' TO 'CRIMINAL' TRUMP

Conway hit the 2020 Democratic frontrunner, insisting "Sleepy Joe is Creepy Joe."

"We need Ukraine's help to defeat THIS guy?" the White House aide asked.

Minutes later, her husband responded: "Your boss apparently thought so."

George Conway
@gtconway3d
Your boss apparently thought so. https://twitter.com/kellyannepolls/status/1201585936208924672

Kellyanne Conway

@KellyannePolls
WATCH:

Sleepy Joe is Creepy Joe.

We need Ukraine’s help to defeat THIS guy? https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1201157198161809409

9:47 AM - Dec 2, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
18.7K people are talking about this

George Conway has been an outspoken critic of Trump on Twitter and in recent weeks has taken not-so-veiled shots at his pro-Trump spouse over her loyalty to the president, agreeing with another Twitter user that she is "both" an "enabler" as well as a  "cheerleader" for Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/george-conway-kellyanne-conway

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2019, 05:28:58 PM »
The mind (such as it is) of a liberal is like a diaper full of crap.  The only person that can change it is themselves.

And they have no intention of doing so.  They deserve deportation to muslime lands.  Traitors, all of them.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2019, 08:51:03 PM »
George Conway is a dirtbag. 

George Conway jabs at wife Kellyanne on Twitter while knocking her 'boss' Trump
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Kellyanne Conway on why White House declined to participate in House Judiciary Committee's impeachment hearing
The Democrats have been trying to impeach President Trump for three years, says Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Trump.

George Conway took a rare direct shot at his wife, Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway, on Twitter Monday while knocking President Trump over his request for Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden.

On Monday, Kellyanne Conway had some fun at the expense of Biden after a 2017 clip showed him describing how children would rub his leg hair back when he was a lifeguard at a Delaware pool in his younger days.

"I got hairy legs that turned ... blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again," Biden recalled. He then said he "learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I loved kids jumping on my lap."

KELLYANNE CONWAY'S HUSBAND SAYS SHE'S AN 'ENABLER' TO 'CRIMINAL' TRUMP

Conway hit the 2020 Democratic frontrunner, insisting "Sleepy Joe is Creepy Joe."

"We need Ukraine's help to defeat THIS guy?" the White House aide asked.

Minutes later, her husband responded: "Your boss apparently thought so."

George Conway
@gtconway3d
Your boss apparently thought so. https://twitter.com/kellyannepolls/status/1201585936208924672

Kellyanne Conway

@KellyannePolls
WATCH:

We need Ukraine’s help to defeat THIS guy? https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1201157198161809409

9:47 AM - Dec 2, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
18.7K people are talking about this

George Conway has been an outspoken critic of Trump on Twitter and in recent weeks has taken not-so-veiled shots at his pro-Trump spouse over her loyalty to the president, agreeing with another Twitter user that she is "both" an "enabler" as well as a  "cheerleader" for Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/george-conway-kellyanne-conway

I agree he is a dirtbag.  But I'll bet she still sucks his cock.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2019, 09:48:42 AM »
WH aide Kellyanne just said  they need Ukraine's help to win the election!
She actually tweeted ; " We need Ukraine's help to defeat this guy"
Talk about removing any doubt that team Trump was trying to use Ukraine to help defeat Biden. :o

You are a liar.  A congenital liar.  

You omitted the question mark at the end of her tweet and removed all caps from "THIS", which referred to the video of Creepy Joe.  Here is the actual tweet:

Kellyanne Conway
@KellyannePolls
WATCH:

We need Ukraine’s help to defeat THIS guy?

https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/1201585936208924672

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2019, 11:26:33 AM »
I'll bet Kellyanne puts a ball gag in his mouth and rides him around the house while berating him.  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2019, 04:42:14 PM »
I see your point and will admit based on the caps and question mark it has the OPPOSITTE meaning.
You could have simply pointed this out and asked me if I agree with your clarification.

I was mistaken and your version is correct.

But NO, you  ended up sounding like some whining old lady with bad hemorrhoids .
But that's what I've come to expect on this forum. ;)

Question: How many ( besides me)are wiling to admit they made a mistake on this forum? ;)

Howard, Howard, Howie...He didn't end up "sounding like some whining old lady with bad hemorrhoids".  He spoke the truth.  You however continually read like the byproduct of five minutes of mindless beatnik passion, coupled with decades of arduous drug ingestion.

IOW - A libtard.

Worst of all is that you are a disgusting, freedom hating turdling and truly deserve deportation.  Leave and take Hollyweird with you.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2019, 05:28:11 PM »
I see your point and will admit based on the caps and question mark it has the OPPOSITTE meaning.
You could have simply pointed this out and asked me if I agree with your clarification.

But NO, you  ended up sounding like some whining old lady with bad hemorrhoids .

Question: How many ( besides me)are wiling to admit they made a mistake on this forum? ;)

Typical libidiot.

Gets caught lying and blames everyone else

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2019, 06:34:07 PM »

Why would I ask you for a clarification when you have lied, repeatedly, on this board?  It's much easier to just out you as the liar that you are, whenever I feel like it. 

Actually, it's a whole lot easier if you just tell the truth.  It's not hard. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2019, 04:39:44 PM »
I'm human and sometimes humans make mistakes.
When it's pointed out , I admit it and (often) try to add some humor.

You are so full of crap.  You claim that you fact check everything.  That means you knew the tweet you posted had all caps and a question mark.  By removing the all caps and question mark you completely changed the meaning of her tweet. 

That wasn't a mistake.  It was an attempt to mislead people.  The only reason you apologized is because you got caught (again) lying.  I think every time I have actually read a link you have posted it doesn't support whatever point you're trying to make.  It's a very clear pattern. 

And you're not funny.  Not even a little bit.  But like I said, tell the truth.  It's easy. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2019, 05:16:42 PM »
Are they proof that you can disagree on politics and still love each other ??? :o

James Carville and Mary Matlin

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2020, 03:31:07 AM »
Crybaby idiot

Go wallow in self pity, you liberal cuck.

He is, with a shit-fetish. Pure retard.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2020, 09:33:14 AM »
He is, with a shit-fetish. Pure retard.

lol
K