Author Topic: New James Bond  (Read 5744 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
New James Bond
« on: December 05, 2019, 06:10:44 AM »
0:50

Good seeing Bond and Moneypenny
:D

Q

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: New James Bond
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 06:19:33 AM »
looks like a winner. I've enjoyed the James bond series since the first movie, they've come a long way since then.
F

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 06:49:27 AM »
didn't watch the full trailer, but it seems like it's true that the butch haired, strong black female is the next 007?

this is such a brave choice.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 07:48:00 AM »
James Woke

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 09:15:14 AM »
Love James Bond movies. Not into angry black women characters though. They always come off as dykes.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 09:21:32 AM »
She's nothing more than a side Bond girl.  Halle Berry played this type of agent role.  Spielberg who produces the series wants Elba as of 2019, but Elba is tired of whining a$$ white boys, crying over a fictional character.  Great lost b/c I think he is the perfect fit.  

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 09:28:20 AM »
She's nothing more than a side Bond girl.  Halle Berry played this type of agent role.  Spielberg who produces the series wants Elba as of 2019, but Elba is tired of whining a$$ white boys, crying over a fictional character.  Great lost b/c I think he is the perfect fit.  

"whining a$$ white boys" lol - screw you. The Bond character was based on a white guy named Forrest Yeo-Thomas who worked in British Intelligence in WWII. As did white guy Ian Fleming, the author of all the Bond books.

In your fucked up world black guys should play white guys. Fair enough - the next movie about Muhammad Ali will be played by Tom Hardy. I think he would be perfect.

And I expect to hear whining a$$ black boys like you crying like a stuck pig.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 09:32:16 AM »
So now they have agent double 0 woke? She even told Bond "stay in your lane". WTF is this shit? At least the DB5 is in the movie and it seems like it got some upgrades.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 09:50:44 AM »
"whining a$$ white boys" lol - screw you. The Bond character was based on a white guy named Forrest Yeo-Thomas who worked in British Intelligence in WWII. As did white guy Ian Fleming, the author of all the Bond books.

In your fucked up world black guys should play white guys. Fair enough - the next movie about Muhammad Ali will be played by Tom Hardy. I think he would be perfect.

Ali is real. Are you for real?  I have no issue with a white guy taking Eddie Murphy's role in Coming to America bc that's another fictional character.  Get it, simp.  

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 10:05:43 AM »
So now they have agent double 0 woke? She even told Bond "stay in your lane". WTF is this shit? At least the DB5 is in the movie and it seems like it got some upgrades.

Jimmy Bond shouda shot her in the knee right then and there. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2019, 10:32:43 AM »
Elba could be Bond if he wants. I don't mind if they turn Bond into a black guy, because 007 himself is a changeable character (eg- 7 different men being chosen 007).

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2019, 10:39:34 AM »

the real Jimmy Bond WOULD have...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2019, 11:07:55 AM »
Generally speaking I'm against race/gender swapping characters but in the case of Bond I think Idris Elba would be a good choice.  He's good and he fits the role.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2019, 11:49:37 AM »

That Swedish Tarzan guy could be good Cassius Clay too  ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2019, 12:23:55 PM »
Elba's a great actor, loved his Netflix series "Luther", good stuff.
But yeah, swapping out characters is a bit odd (white guys for black, and vice-versa). Like Eddie Hall as Clubber Lang or some shit.  ???

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2019, 12:43:51 PM »
But yeah, swapping out characters is a bit odd (white guys for black, and vice-versa). Like Eddie Hall as Clubber Lang or some shit.  ???

Indian 'Bollywood' copied many movies !.

Hollywood copied too many European movies too  :-\.

IFBB (Joe W.) copied NABBA trophy (Sandow statue)  :D.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2019, 01:12:39 PM »

And said:

"Know your role, Kneegrow!"
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2019, 01:13:58 PM »

Louis CK as Clubber Lang, DJ Qualls as Muhammad Ali, Danny DeVito as Malcolm X and David Spade as Black Panther!
Q

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2019, 03:08:52 PM »

He should have broke her neck right there and threw her limp body out the window.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2019, 04:10:52 PM »
Generally speaking I'm against race/gender swapping characters but in the case of Bond I think Idris Elba would be a good choice.  He's good and he fits the role.

No.

James Bond doesn’t drive a 1992 Cadillac rollin’ on 24s, drink malt liquor, and smoke Phillies Blunts.

James Bond is a white man. Period, end of story.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2019, 04:23:57 PM »
Ali is real. Are you for real?  I have no issue with a white guy taking Eddie Murphy's role in Coming to America bc that's another fictional character.  Get it, simp.  

I dunno man, if Shaft who is fictional was portrayed by a White dude it wouldn’t be cool either.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2019, 06:38:27 PM »
So James Bond is still James Bond but he isn't 007. 007 is someone else now. Seems to me they're working awfully hard to shoehorn a black woman into this role.

I humbly suggest a scene in which Bond is literally gelded by the bad guy (or lady!), and then in an amazing twist ending it is revealed that Bond himself has actually been the biggest evil in the world all along. Then they wrap his nuts in the Union Jack and throw it on a bonfire. He thanks them and admits that he's always been a woman trapped in a man's body. The end.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2019, 06:49:32 PM »
I think they changed their mind about making her 007.  She's in the movie but she's just another agent..........I think.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2019, 07:01:59 PM »
epic white grievance

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2019, 07:09:20 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyAA698XRSY

"The Second Best Secret Agent In The Whole Wide World" (1965)

Enjoy.