Author Topic: Should this be allowed?  (Read 5319 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Should this be allowed?
« on: December 05, 2019, 02:39:34 PM »
?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Should this be allowed?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 02:45:15 PM »
No, I rarely say this, but some sort of authority should step in. They are obviously thrusting their psychosis on to the child. 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 02:46:01 PM »
Simply,No it shouldn’t.The fact that the parents are bat shit crazy should not trickle down to the child at such a young age.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 02:46:21 PM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 02:54:05 PM »
This is not good.

Children need guidance. Children are also curious and tend to try out things that aren't befitting of them. Parents need to direct their children's behaviors as best they can. If a child finds that their gender is not appropriate or congruent to their physical makeup, they can make the decision to go about a transition when older (i.e. an adult). The brain isn't fully developed at such a young age. Taste & preference change very often. To allow for a child to transition at such a young age is practically giving in to the knee-jerk reaction a kid might have during a hormonal fluctuation. What's next? A child decides that he wants to have sex with animals, do we also give in to bestiality, because they are free to do with their bodies as they please? Fuck that noise.

I am not a fan of this kind of thing.

"1"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 03:05:56 PM »
Yes ,he/she  will be just fine

This bothers me more than  a little transgender child.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 03:06:27 PM »
I imagine the overwhelming majority don’t agree with this type of stuff.  We should be able to stop the insanity but for some reason the shit show just keeps going and going.  At this point, it seems like we need a full reset on humanity.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 03:09:47 PM »
No, no and no!  They are going to totally mess up the kids endocrine system, among other issues.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 03:29:39 PM »
At this point, it seems like we need a full reset on humanity.

I understand.

When a forest grows too wild a purging fire is inevitable and natural. Sometimes there needs to be a check against human corruption.

Cutting off the penises of young boys and injecting young girls with testosterone seems like an act of abomination.

"1"

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 03:32:41 PM »
Absolutely not
irongearco.com

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2019, 04:00:27 PM »
I also vote nay.  

A kid that age doesn't even understand their own genitals, at least beyond whether they have to stand or sit to take a piss.  All this talk of gay people and that LGBTXYZ shit is confusing enough for adults; to try and force that on kids is tantamount to child abuse imo.  

Sexuality need not be taught in schools until the kids are near or at puberty.  Before then, they are tabula rasas, blank slates -- not sure which end is up because they are simply not equipped with the mental and physical goods to process such things.  

If, as per their late teens, they decide they only get hard or wet for the same sex, then more power to 'em.  One of my nieces came out as bisexual, and I don't love her any less; if she's happy, I am.  But she made that determination when she was 18, iirc, not some little kid driven by her parents to a wonky understanding of the natural order of things :/

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2019, 04:25:49 PM »
No, not at all.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2019, 04:32:40 PM »
?

There better be more to this story, like the kid was born intersex. Otherwise, get that kid away from his stupid misguided parents.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2019, 04:35:10 PM »
this is terrible

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2019, 04:56:38 PM »
Yes ,he/she  will be just fine

This bothers me more than  a little transgender child.

Never ending BS propaganda , images of kiddis or black mother with 7 kids , but no fathers ..................

Let's stop BULLSHITING !.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2019, 05:23:58 PM »
Why is this even a question?

A child under age 18 (or 16 in some redneck states where they fuck their sisters) is legally incapable of consenting to sex. A retard, an actual retarded person, no matter how old, is incapable of consenting to sex.

A person under age 21 is unable to legally drink alcohol or smoke weed because they're incapable of making informed decisions.

So how the fuck does a judge or anyone else, believe a child, barely older than a toddler, is capable of making an informed decision regarding whether they want to be a man or a woman?

There is no in-between. You can be a man who wishes he was a woman, but you're still a man.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2019, 05:30:36 PM »

A child under age 18 (or 16 in some redneck states where they fuck their sisters) is legally incapable of consenting to sex. A retard, an actual retarded person, no matter how old, is incapable of consenting to sex.

A person under age 21 is unable to legally drink alcohol or smoke weed because they're incapable of making informed decisions.

So how the fuck does a judge or anyone else, believe a child, barely older than a toddler, is capable of making an informed decision regarding whether they want to be a man or a woman?

There is no in-between. You can be a man who wishes he was a woman, but you're still a man.

Not only that, most 5 year old kids don't even pay attention to what their gender is unless some adult makes an issue of it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2019, 05:34:50 PM »
Liberals have fucked the US.

They want Cultural Appropriation legally forbidden. While Gender Appropriation is legally enforced.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2019, 05:36:00 PM »

Fucking preach!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2019, 05:36:56 PM »
Liberals have fucked the US.

They want Cultural Appropriation legally forbidden. While Gender Appropriation is legally enforced.

Brilliant!  ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2019, 06:33:13 PM »
This was the type of mental illness shit i expected when you allow homosexuals to have children.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2019, 06:40:30 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2019, 09:36:36 PM »

And there they all were, in a pile. A pile of... little peckers.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2019, 09:40:05 PM »
Child is not 18....can’t consent.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2019, 10:11:32 PM »

and there lies the agenda behind all this, it is now aceptable for a child to choose its own gender, the next step is to allow a child to choose when to have sex

Pedophilia is behind this .. its hidden in plain sight...