Author Topic: What not to do when police are chasing you  (Read 3034 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
What not to do when police are chasing you
« on: December 11, 2019, 02:00:13 PM »
skip to last 90 seconds

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: What not to do when police are chasing you
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 02:16:05 PM »
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 02:20:47 PM »
Best god damn thing I’ve ever watched.Think I just got a semi.Would of loved to be the one to put all those bullets in those worthless pieces of shit.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2019, 02:30:28 PM »
Holy shit!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2019, 02:57:06 PM »
Obliterated.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2019, 03:23:22 PM »
 :o  light em up

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2019, 04:02:16 PM »
I'm on the fence. "Wouldn't stop running away" doesn't justify lethal force on its own imo. The continued recklessness of the escape attempt might since it puts uninvolved people at risk. The girl was almost certainly begging him to stop. She would have twirled her pigtails, got 30 days, and found a better quality of man next time. Her death is hard to justify.

Can't believe no one has come up with a more sophisticated means of stopping a fleeing car than ramming it and trying to corral it with cop cars. Just off the top of my head: a fucking grappling hook. A lauchable stinger to which cop tires are impervious. Deploy a ground drone that'll scoot under and elevate the perp car or take out tires. Surely someone can come up with something better than ramming them for 100 city blocks while trying to coordinate converging on them. ::)  Chases happen every day and no one has come up with any means of quickly putting a stop to them?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2019, 04:11:29 PM »
While I'm fixing police procedures here: Once the stop is made, continuing to blare sirens while screaming at criminals only excites people and pumps up adrenaline. It's a stupid approach. Play some Mozart and remind them in a soothing voice that a good lawyer will get them off with hardly any time served.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2019, 04:11:48 PM »
They made a movie about this recently Queen and Slim. R.i.p. wonder why he ran like that.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2019, 04:14:20 PM »
They tried to spin this one hard. Those two were running from a charge of carjacking a 72 year old woman, so I guess that's the reason they didn't give up. Also she's the actual driver.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2019, 04:43:05 PM »

Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2019, 04:48:45 PM »
I'm on the fence. "Wouldn't stop running away" doesn't justify lethal force on its own imo. The continued recklessness of the escape attempt might since it puts uninvolved people at risk. The girl was almost certainly begging him to stop. She would have twirled her pigtails, got 30 days, and found a better quality of man next time. Her death is hard to justify.

Can't believe no one has come up with a more sophisticated means of stopping a fleeing car than ramming it and trying to corral it with cop cars. Just off the top of my head: a fucking grappling hook. A lauchable stinger to which cop tires are impervious. Deploy a ground drone that'll scoot under and elevate the perp car or take out tires. Surely someone can come up with something better than ramming them for 100 city blocks while trying to coordinate converging on them. ::)  Chases happen every day and no one has come up with any means of quickly putting a stop to them?

They ran over the cop I’d say spray those fuckers.also if you flat out refuse to abide by the law and keep taking off you deserve whatever you get.Those are two people that definitely weren’t gonna cure cancer so I say good fucking riddance.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2019, 05:03:53 PM »

The girl was the one driving and looked to be cursing at the police while doing so, black guy looked in a state of shock in the passenger seat.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2019, 05:12:31 PM »
The cops started shooting when one of the cops was in the line of fire.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2019, 05:13:19 PM »
The girl was the one driving and looked to be cursing at the police while doing so, black guy looked in a state of shock in the passenger seat.
Haha ,I think Tapeworm didn't even watch the video , he just want to blame the black dude

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2019, 05:15:55 PM »
Well. That certainly escalated quickly.  If you’re going to play stupid games, you’re going to win stupid prizes. No loss to society here....

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2019, 05:26:25 PM »
Haha ,I think Tapeworm didn't even watch the video , he just want to blame the black dude

I do blame him. His meek pimp hand gave her license to behave like a lunatic. For that he paid the ultimate price.

-A geosynchronous satellite over every major city with a zappy ray.
-Traffic lights that turn into a giant robot.
-A drone that dumps squid ink on their windshield.
-An on board banana launcher that bullseyes the tailpipe.

There's a better way.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2019, 05:29:10 PM »
C'mon guys let's help  De'angelo's family  ,no donations yet

https://www.gofundme.com/f/6qx23ao

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2019, 05:33:43 PM »
Bobby John O'Brien less that entirely sympathetic.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2019, 05:38:47 PM »
Here's another crazy police chase, I feel bad for the girl. It's amazing how badly the car wrecked -

https://theintercept.com/2016/02/11/pit-maneuver-how-police-use-anti-terrorism-tactic-to-end-pursuits/ .

(Video about a quarter down, but the whole article is interesting.)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2019, 06:08:34 PM »
Use your car as a weapon against the police then you are going to have a bad day. Resist arrest and have a bad day. Always best to fight the charges in court and not in the street.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2019, 10:22:14 PM »
It looks like suicide by cop on the part of the female driver. The passenger should have knocked her clean out when the car was stopped to save them both.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2019, 10:47:30 PM »
There were like 15 cops and they go and run over one. Bound to happen. Dumb.

That was some stout glass on those windows.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2019, 02:03:02 AM »
2 thugs steal a car, go on violent rampage putting many in danger, severely injure officer, and greatly deserve the death they were asking for.
Nice ending!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2019, 07:15:22 AM »
thosr cops should be person of the year 2019

great riddance!