Author Topic: WINNER OF THE MOST ANNOYING POSTER OF 2019 IS ...  (Read 6693 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: WINNER OF THE MOST ANNOYING POSTER OF 2019 IS ...
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2019, 04:43:00 PM »
where are u

Outside your house, why you gonna come show me some of those “amazing punches”?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2019, 04:43:28 PM »
Isn’t Fortress a real poster?
he uses his justplanejane account as well

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2019, 04:44:07 PM »
Isn’t Fortress a real poster?

He’s on there

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2019, 04:44:20 PM »
oldtimer1

Like a hysterical old woman this old, creepy schmoe chimes in on every thread with some nonsense about a topic he knows nothing about - steroids. He is obsessed.

Certainly is possible naturally if he worked out like a dog and watched his diet. What probably happened is he hooked up with a high paid trainer who gave him steroids and he walked through his training. As soon as the steroids are removed he will revert back to that soft pudgy guy. I thought even the most clueless people knew about steroids. Flipping channels TMZ is giving this guy so much praise. We all know he will look like absolute crap no matter what he does in the gym without the assist.

- He knows what happened here - evil steroid pusher forced this guy into a life of sin.

I've been training a long time. Seen so many throw away their chance at a career, house and a family chasing the syringe life style. The sport is filled with insecure guys who can't survive without having people praise them for being such a "man" with their temporary steroid muscles.

- How many?

Taking 50 Anadrol-50 pills a day would kill you very quickly. Back in the 70's and early 80's it was considered the most powerful oral ever made. This is when the stuff was picked up in a pharmacy with a doctor's script. The market is now filled with counterfeit crap that is no where near the potency of the original product. Never heard of any guy taking more than three  day and that was considered insane. The Dianabol of the past picked up in the pharmacy was also strong. I hear guys popping them today like candy and getting little benefit. It's just crap made in someone's garage or in China with counterfeit containers, boxes and inserts. Some legendary bodybuilders only used dianabol to give you of an idea how effective it was. Never understood how someone could inject something they bought from the trunk of a car in a gym parking lot. Just insanity. Guys are shooting up tren and having trouble breathing coughing up a storm but they don't see the connection. A couple of guys came down with lung cancer. Is there a connection?

- Expert on the steroid black market.

How about you concentrate on your career and family? Forget about drugs. If you need the praise for being manly because of your drug use you have bigger problems than your source drying up. The physique is temporary unless you want to cycle high dose and low dose for decades until you have a stroke, heart attack or an enlarged prostate. Lung cancer if you use trent.

- Expert on blasting and cruising.

I would recommend checking out Clarence Bass's web site. Full of great information with the studies to back it up. He's a lawyer by trade and he really does his research regarding fitness. I know some would say he's just a little guy but that's his genetics. He has done a 225lbs snatch and a 300lbs clean and jerk for being a light weight. That's impressive for a gym rat. He's honest about his past very limited steroid use and how he didn't like the up and down effect of the drugs. He has trained for many decades steroid free. Getting back to his site he really touches all bases of resistance training, diet and cardio. To this date his combined books and web site represent the best I have seen in information of elite fitness. He is in his 80's and still plugging along.

- "Elite fitness …"

He lookes so frail and small off steroids.

- He said this about Tom Platz.

I watch the gym owner train this bodybuilder who is into real high intensity lifting. He looks like a juicer. He trains about 30 minutes to 40 minutes tops. Two or three exercises per body part with his split. A lot of yelling from him. He looks about 215lbs really lean pounds at around 5'10". He's almost ripped and quite lean. He always warms up with non taxing 10 minutes of cardio on an elliptical.

- Does it get any creepier?

I could go on and on but why bother.

:o after this post it might actually be you!  ::)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2019, 04:47:00 PM »
there are only around 15 people posting here...
Hahahaha! Probably very close..

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2019, 04:51:14 PM »
Hipolita
Denarii
Joswift
Kwon
Me
Skeletor
Soul crusher
Fortress
20inchcalves
Iron cross
Pray4war
Oldtimer1
Marty
Funk
Wes
Sf19
Vince g
Vince b
Booty
Plain Jane
Powerlift66
Henda
Mazrim
Howard
Judochoke
Herne
Will grant
Htexan
Affeman
Armyofone
Pellius
Palumboism
Twaddle
Gib
Sync pulse
Desolate
Yorkielover
Che
Al doggity
Pet shop boys
Hardgainerj
Dr.dutch
Grape ape
Irishdave
Indielad
Onemorerep
Darren avey
Fitness frenzy
Jephrius
Wiggs
Bevo
Humble narcissist
Ironat
Some parts
Primemuscle
Ron
Irongrip400
Tommywishbone
Earl1972
Jago
Dan18
Griffith
Esfitness
Matt
Nickedge779
Tapeworm
The Scott
El Diablo blanco
Baygbm

I’m sure I’m forgetting some but those I think are legit people.so I think we got maybe 75-100 all in.still not many.

I’m one of the bigger guys around here.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2019, 05:01:41 PM »
I think oldtimer1 is a good man.

Everyone is on getbig.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2019, 05:02:08 PM »
Honored to be amongst this esteemed crew.  And yes real.

Hipolita
Denarii
Joswift
Kwon
Me
Skeletor
Soul crusher
Fortress
20inchcalves
Iron cross
Pray4war
Oldtimer1
Marty
Funk
Wes
Sf19
Vince g
Vince b
Booty
Plain Jane
Powerlift66
Henda
Mazrim
Howard
Judochoke
Herne
Will grant
Htexan
Affeman
Armyofone
Pellius
Palumboism
Twaddle
Gib
Sync pulse
Desolate
Yorkielover
Che
Al doggity
Pet shop boys
Hardgainerj
Dr.dutch
Grape ape
Irishdave
Indielad
Onemorerep
Darren avey
Fitness frenzy
Jephrius
Wiggs
Bevo
Humble narcissist
Ironat
Some parts
Primemuscle
Ron
Irongrip400
Tommywishbone
Earl1972
Jago
Dan18
Griffith
Esfitness
Matt
Nickedge779
Tapeworm
The Scott
El Diablo blanco
Baygbm

I’m sure I’m forgetting some but those I think are legit people.so I think we got maybe 75-100 all in.still not many.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2019, 05:15:41 PM »
I’m one of the bigger guys around here.

I’m sorry sir, your name will be added.I definitely missed a few big names for which I truly apologize.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2019, 05:33:22 PM »
Jokes on you, Final Fifteen. I've been biding my time for the last 13 years, you fools. I'm actually a gimmick account of the same account which is its own gimmick! Didnt see it coming, did ya? Vengance is mine!

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2019, 05:37:34 PM »
Jokes on you, Final Fifteen. I've been biding my time for the last 13 years, you fools. I'm actually a gimmick account of the same account which is its own gimmick! Didnt see it coming, did ya? Vengance is mine!

I knew it,you bastard.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2019, 05:42:32 PM »
Rob c = huge Caucasian bastard with muscles

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2019, 05:54:30 PM »
oldtimer1

Like a hysterical old woman this old, creepy schmoe chimes in on every thread with some nonsense about a topic he knows nothing about - steroids. He is obsessed.

Certainly is possible naturally if he worked out like a dog and watched his diet. What probably happened is he hooked up with a high paid trainer who gave him steroids and he walked through his training. As soon as the steroids are removed he will revert back to that soft pudgy guy. I thought even the most clueless people knew about steroids. Flipping channels TMZ is giving this guy so much praise. We all know he will look like absolute crap no matter what he does in the gym without the assist.

- He knows what happened here - evil steroid pusher forced this guy into a life of sin.

I've been training a long time. Seen so many throw away their chance at a career, house and a family chasing the syringe life style. The sport is filled with insecure guys who can't survive without having people praise them for being such a "man" with their temporary steroid muscles.

- How many?

Taking 50 Anadrol-50 pills a day would kill you very quickly. Back in the 70's and early 80's it was considered the most powerful oral ever made. This is when the stuff was picked up in a pharmacy with a doctor's script. The market is now filled with counterfeit crap that is no where near the potency of the original product. Never heard of any guy taking more than three  day and that was considered insane. The Dianabol of the past picked up in the pharmacy was also strong. I hear guys popping them today like candy and getting little benefit. It's just crap made in someone's garage or in China with counterfeit containers, boxes and inserts. Some legendary bodybuilders only used dianabol to give you of an idea how effective it was. Never understood how someone could inject something they bought from the trunk of a car in a gym parking lot. Just insanity. Guys are shooting up tren and having trouble breathing coughing up a storm but they don't see the connection. A couple of guys came down with lung cancer. Is there a connection?

- Expert on the steroid black market.

How about you concentrate on your career and family? Forget about drugs. If you need the praise for being manly because of your drug use you have bigger problems than your source drying up. The physique is temporary unless you want to cycle high dose and low dose for decades until you have a stroke, heart attack or an enlarged prostate. Lung cancer if you use trent.

- Expert on blasting and cruising.

I would recommend checking out Clarence Bass's web site. Full of great information with the studies to back it up. He's a lawyer by trade and he really does his research regarding fitness. I know some would say he's just a little guy but that's his genetics. He has done a 225lbs snatch and a 300lbs clean and jerk for being a light weight. That's impressive for a gym rat. He's honest about his past very limited steroid use and how he didn't like the up and down effect of the drugs. He has trained for many decades steroid free. Getting back to his site he really touches all bases of resistance training, diet and cardio. To this date his combined books and web site represent the best I have seen in information of elite fitness. He is in his 80's and still plugging along.

- "Elite fitness …"

He lookes so frail and small off steroids.

- He said this about Tom Platz.

I watch the gym owner train this bodybuilder who is into real high intensity lifting. He looks like a juicer. He trains about 30 minutes to 40 minutes tops. Two or three exercises per body part with his split. A lot of yelling from him. He looks about 215lbs really lean pounds at around 5'10". He's almost ripped and quite lean. He always warms up with non taxing 10 minutes of cardio on an elliptical.

- Does it get any creepier?

I could go on and on but why bother.

Go fuck yourself.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2019, 05:57:25 PM »
he uses his justplanejane account as well

No, I think Fortress is a little more “edgy” than I am.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2019, 06:00:31 PM »
No, I think Fortress is a little more “edgy” than I am.

Just a little bit hahah

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2019, 06:05:41 PM »
I’m sorry sir, your name will be added.I definitely missed a few big names for which I truly apologize.
Consider yourself banned in 3...2... >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2019, 06:08:01 PM »
OlympiaGym doesn't get to nominate or decide anything, and needs to fuck off.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2019, 06:12:43 PM »
OlympiaGym doesn't get to nominate or decide anything, and needs to fuck off.
Very shizzo-esque post from "OlympiaGym"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2019, 06:22:10 PM »
Consider yourself banned in 3...2... >:(

Sorry sir you are now top of the list

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2019, 06:24:46 PM »
Very shizzo-esque post from "OlympiaGym"

Yes, a temporary ban might be in order while under investigation.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2019, 06:32:49 PM »
Yes, a temporary ban might be in order while under investigation.
I'll have my people looking into this right away.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2019, 06:43:24 PM »
I consider myself a regular poster, but do my best to only post in bb/fitness related content, herne's booty, asian and schmoe threads.  and avoid troll posting

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2019, 06:52:47 PM »
I consider myself a regular poster, but do my best to only post in bb/fitness related content, herne's booty, asian and schmoe threads.  and avoid troll posting

Can’t believe I forgot your name as well.I keep adding to the list.I am high as a kite though so prob missed many more good posters.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2019, 07:11:59 PM »
Can’t believe I forgot your name as well.I keep adding to the list.I am high as a kite though so prob missed many more good posters.

Prick.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2019, 07:30:27 PM »
SF1900