Author Topic: WINNER OF THE MOST ANNOYING POSTER OF 2019 IS ...  (Read 6697 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
WINNER OF THE MOST ANNOYING POSTER OF 2019 IS ...
« on: December 18, 2019, 03:26:03 PM »
oldtimer1

Like a hysterical old woman this old, creepy schmoe chimes in on every thread with some nonsense about a topic he knows nothing about - steroids. He is obsessed.

Certainly is possible naturally if he worked out like a dog and watched his diet. What probably happened is he hooked up with a high paid trainer who gave him steroids and he walked through his training. As soon as the steroids are removed he will revert back to that soft pudgy guy. I thought even the most clueless people knew about steroids. Flipping channels TMZ is giving this guy so much praise. We all know he will look like absolute crap no matter what he does in the gym without the assist.

- He knows what happened here - evil steroid pusher forced this guy into a life of sin.

I've been training a long time. Seen so many throw away their chance at a career, house and a family chasing the syringe life style. The sport is filled with insecure guys who can't survive without having people praise them for being such a "man" with their temporary steroid muscles.

- How many?

Taking 50 Anadrol-50 pills a day would kill you very quickly. Back in the 70's and early 80's it was considered the most powerful oral ever made. This is when the stuff was picked up in a pharmacy with a doctor's script. The market is now filled with counterfeit crap that is no where near the potency of the original product. Never heard of any guy taking more than three  day and that was considered insane. The Dianabol of the past picked up in the pharmacy was also strong. I hear guys popping them today like candy and getting little benefit. It's just crap made in someone's garage or in China with counterfeit containers, boxes and inserts. Some legendary bodybuilders only used dianabol to give you of an idea how effective it was. Never understood how someone could inject something they bought from the trunk of a car in a gym parking lot. Just insanity. Guys are shooting up tren and having trouble breathing coughing up a storm but they don't see the connection. A couple of guys came down with lung cancer. Is there a connection?

- Expert on the steroid black market.

How about you concentrate on your career and family? Forget about drugs. If you need the praise for being manly because of your drug use you have bigger problems than your source drying up. The physique is temporary unless you want to cycle high dose and low dose for decades until you have a stroke, heart attack or an enlarged prostate. Lung cancer if you use trent.

- Expert on blasting and cruising.

I would recommend checking out Clarence Bass's web site. Full of great information with the studies to back it up. He's a lawyer by trade and he really does his research regarding fitness. I know some would say he's just a little guy but that's his genetics. He has done a 225lbs snatch and a 300lbs clean and jerk for being a light weight. That's impressive for a gym rat. He's honest about his past very limited steroid use and how he didn't like the up and down effect of the drugs. He has trained for many decades steroid free. Getting back to his site he really touches all bases of resistance training, diet and cardio. To this date his combined books and web site represent the best I have seen in information of elite fitness. He is in his 80's and still plugging along.

- "Elite fitness …"

He lookes so frail and small off steroids.

- He said this about Tom Platz.

I watch the gym owner train this bodybuilder who is into real high intensity lifting. He looks like a juicer. He trains about 30 minutes to 40 minutes tops. Two or three exercises per body part with his split. A lot of yelling from him. He looks about 215lbs really lean pounds at around 5'10". He's almost ripped and quite lean. He always warms up with non taxing 10 minutes of cardio on an elliptical.

- Does it get any creepier?

I could go on and on but why bother.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: WINNER OF THE MOST ANNOYING POSTER OF 2019 IS ...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 03:28:17 PM »
I think oldtimer1 is a good man.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 03:29:16 PM »
If this is the only examples then this dude isn't even the top 10

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 03:30:45 PM »
If this is the only examples then this dude isn't even the top 10

There are hundreds.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 03:31:05 PM »
This forum seems to be filled with estrogen soaked geriatrics.
T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 03:32:38 PM »
I think oldtimer is a good man.

X2. I'm not going to hold his steroid use against him.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2019, 03:34:09 PM »
there are only around 15 people posting here...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2019, 03:37:21 PM »
there are only around 15 people posting here...
I’d agree.
T

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2019, 03:41:05 PM »
Lol I like old timer but agree, and with there being only 15 of us left in the forum, go easy on him or we will be down to 14.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2019, 03:41:59 PM »
Lol I like old timer but agree, and with there being only 15 of us left in the forum, go easy on him or we will be down to 14.

he likely has three accounts so it would be 12

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2019, 03:42:11 PM »
This forum seems to be filled with estrogen soaked geriatrics.

;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2019, 03:52:24 PM »
I like oldtimer,I’d say most annoying is Marty I mean he doesn’t have one coherent post.Is he that dumb or just huffing paint?

Is there really only around 15 of us here?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2019, 03:55:50 PM »
I like oldtimer,I’d say most annoying is Marty I mean he doesn’t have one coherent post.Is he that dumb or just huffing paint?

Is there really only around 15 of us here?

try and name them, regular posters who contribute and dont have multiple accounts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2019, 03:56:34 PM »

Still here since the old days.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2019, 04:06:16 PM »
This fella right there.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2019, 04:08:36 PM »
oldtimer1

Like a hysterical old woman this old, creepy schmoe chimes in on every thread with some nonsense about a topic he knows nothing about - steroids. He is obsessed.

Certainly is possible naturally if he worked out like a dog and watched his diet. What probably happened is he hooked up with a high paid trainer who gave him steroids and he walked through his training. As soon as the steroids are removed he will revert back to that soft pudgy guy. I thought even the most clueless people knew about steroids. Flipping channels TMZ is giving this guy so much praise. We all know he will look like absolute crap no matter what he does in the gym without the assist.

- He knows what happened here - evil steroid pusher forced this guy into a life of sin.

I've been training a long time. Seen so many throw away their chance at a career, house and a family chasing the syringe life style. The sport is filled with insecure guys who can't survive without having people praise them for being such a "man" with their temporary steroid muscles.

- How many?

Taking 50 Anadrol-50 pills a day would kill you very quickly. Back in the 70's and early 80's it was considered the most powerful oral ever made. This is when the stuff was picked up in a pharmacy with a doctor's script. The market is now filled with counterfeit crap that is no where near the potency of the original product. Never heard of any guy taking more than three  day and that was considered insane. The Dianabol of the past picked up in the pharmacy was also strong. I hear guys popping them today like candy and getting little benefit. It's just crap made in someone's garage or in China with counterfeit containers, boxes and inserts. Some legendary bodybuilders only used dianabol to give you of an idea how effective it was. Never understood how someone could inject something they bought from the trunk of a car in a gym parking lot. Just insanity. Guys are shooting up tren and having trouble breathing coughing up a storm but they don't see the connection. A couple of guys came down with lung cancer. Is there a connection?

- Expert on the steroid black market.

How about you concentrate on your career and family? Forget about drugs. If you need the praise for being manly because of your drug use you have bigger problems than your source drying up. The physique is temporary unless you want to cycle high dose and low dose for decades until you have a stroke, heart attack or an enlarged prostate. Lung cancer if you use trent.

- Expert on blasting and cruising.

I would recommend checking out Clarence Bass's web site. Full of great information with the studies to back it up. He's a lawyer by trade and he really does his research regarding fitness. I know some would say he's just a little guy but that's his genetics. He has done a 225lbs snatch and a 300lbs clean and jerk for being a light weight. That's impressive for a gym rat. He's honest about his past very limited steroid use and how he didn't like the up and down effect of the drugs. He has trained for many decades steroid free. Getting back to his site he really touches all bases of resistance training, diet and cardio. To this date his combined books and web site represent the best I have seen in information of elite fitness. He is in his 80's and still plugging along.

- "Elite fitness …"

He lookes so frail and small off steroids.

- He said this about Tom Platz.

I watch the gym owner train this bodybuilder who is into real high intensity lifting. He looks like a juicer. He trains about 30 minutes to 40 minutes tops. Two or three exercises per body part with his split. A lot of yelling from him. He looks about 215lbs really lean pounds at around 5'10". He's almost ripped and quite lean. He always warms up with non taxing 10 minutes of cardio on an elliptical.

- Does it get any creepier?

I could go on and on but why bother.

The OP’s whining annoys the shit out of me.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2019, 04:12:27 PM »
Still here since the old days.

You ever train up to a jar of pickles?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2019, 04:16:45 PM »
Not the most annoying, but it is annoying/laughable to see someone make so many posts that are inaccurate on a subject matter that he knows nothing about.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2019, 04:29:45 PM »
Hipolita
Denarii
Joswift
Kwon
Me
Skeletor
Soul crusher
Iron cross
Pray4war
Oldtimer1
Marty
Funk
Wes
Sf19
Vince g
Vince b
Booty
Plain Jane
Powerlift66
Henda
Mazrim
Howard
Judochoke
Herne
Will grant
Htexan
Affeman
Armyofone
Pellius
Palumboism
Twaddle
Gib
Sync pulse
Desolate
Yorkielover
Che
Al doggity
Pet shop boys
Hardgainerj
Dr.dutch
Grape ape
Irishdave
Indielad
Onemorerep
Darren avey
Fitness frenzy
Jephrius
Wiggs
Bevo
Humble narcissist
Ironat
Some parts
Primemuscle
Ron
Irongrip400
Tommywishbone
Earl1972
Jago
Dan18
Griffith
Esfitness
Matt
Nickedge779
Tapeworm
The Scott
El Diablo blanco
Baygbm

I’m sure I’m forgetting some but those I think are legit people.so I think we got maybe 75-100 all in.still not many.

some of those post maybe once a month if that...

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2019, 04:31:30 PM »
True so maybe 25-30 regulars

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2019, 04:33:09 PM »
This fella right there.

I am honored to be considered for this great award.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2019, 04:33:41 PM »
Who the hell is robgun
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2019, 04:35:05 PM »
Who the hell is robgun

Huffing more paint are we?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2019, 04:38:38 PM »
Huffing more paint are we?
where are u
A

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2019, 04:42:36 PM »
Hipolita
Denarii
Joswift
Kwon
Me
Skeletor
Soul crusher
Fortress
20inchcalves
Iron cross
Pray4war
Oldtimer1
Marty
Funk
Wes
Sf19
Vince g
Vince b
Booty
Plain Jane
Powerlift66
Henda
Mazrim
Howard
Judochoke
Herne
Will grant
Htexan
Affeman
Armyofone
Pellius
Palumboism
Twaddle
Gib
Sync pulse
Desolate
Yorkielover
Che
Al doggity
Pet shop boys
Hardgainerj
Dr.dutch
Grape ape
Irishdave
Indielad
Onemorerep
Darren avey
Fitness frenzy
Jephrius
Wiggs
Bevo
Humble narcissist
Ironat
Some parts
Primemuscle
Ron
Irongrip400
Tommywishbone
Earl1972
Jago
Dan18
Griffith
Esfitness
Matt
Nickedge779
Tapeworm
The Scott
El Diablo blanco
Baygbm

I’m sure I’m forgetting some but those I think are legit people.so I think we got maybe 75-100 all in.still not many.

Isn’t Fortress a real poster?