Author Topic: Official 2020 Deadpool Thread  (Read 75075 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Official 2020 Deadpool Thread
« Reply #375 on: December 05, 2020, 04:44:53 PM »

Brought joy to the world!

LOL!!!!

Now I can understand why it has been said that people can die laughing.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #376 on: December 07, 2020, 08:49:09 PM »
Historic Pilot Chuck Yeager, Inspiration for The Right Stuff, Passes Away at 97

Chuck Yeager, an iconic World War II fighter pilot whose life served as inspiration for the TV series The Right Stuff, has passed away at the age of 97. The news was confirmed on Monday night via a post on Yeager's official Twitter page, written by his wife Victoria. In the post, Victoria notes that Yeager passed away just before 9 pm ET on Monday, adding that he lived "an incredible life well lived" and that his "legacy of strength, adventure, and patriotism will be remembered forever". Yeager made headlines for being the first person to ever break the sound barrier while in flight.

Our thoughts are with Yeager's family, friends, and fans at this time.

https://comicbook.com/irl/guy-pilot-world-war-ii-death-obituary-the-right-stuff/?fbclid=IwAR083SHBzp0-Rtjj6Ww5yRLf4M19o8nunp2KwwWslunIvXc2kQE73KCmwqk

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #377 on: December 08, 2020, 09:03:01 AM »
Historic Pilot Chuck Yeager, Inspiration for The Right Stuff, Passes Away at 97

Chuck Yeager, an iconic World War II fighter pilot whose life served as inspiration for the TV series The Right Stuff, has passed away at the age of 97. The news was confirmed on Monday night via a post on Yeager's official Twitter page, written by his wife Victoria. In the post, Victoria notes that Yeager passed away just before 9 pm ET on Monday, adding that he lived "an incredible life well lived" and that his "legacy of strength, adventure, and patriotism will be remembered forever". Yeager made headlines for being the first person to ever break the sound barrier while in flight.

Our thoughts are with Yeager's family, friends, and fans at this time.

https://comicbook.com/irl/guy-pilot-world-war-ii-death-obituary-the-right-stuff/?fbclid=IwAR083SHBzp0-Rtjj6Ww5yRLf4M19o8nunp2KwwWslunIvXc2kQE73KCmwqk

Notice anything, Gregzs?

So far in 2020, I haven't noticed any deaths above and beyond a normal year.  Which just goes to show that the lethality rate for Covid-19 is so low as to be practically indiscernible from other years.

People will notice something like a 10% mortality rate in people under 50, for example.  Instead, COVID has a 0.3% combined mortality rate in people under 70.

And that's why we wouldn't even notice a pandemic is going on, if not for the TV saying there was one.

I'm curious where things will go, now that a vaccine has been brought to market.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: December 08, 2020, 01:29:59 PM »
After the vaccine gets administered look for the death rate to rise again.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #379 on: December 08, 2020, 04:35:50 PM »
Ivor tries to show science, data, historical trends, lockdown vs. not (no change) and mask-tardz would still rather listen to a talking head on TV and believe the baloney.
Never under estimate the stupidity of sheeple.

I see one local mailman driving around by himself all day, masked up. While ohers do not.
Guy looks like an epic retard, funny stuff. (Big horrible, rat infested white beard hanging out the bottom of it).  ::)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #380 on: December 10, 2020, 05:58:46 PM »
'Friday' Star Tommy 'Tiny' Lister Dead at 62

Tommy "Tiny" Lister -- famous for playing intimidating, but lovable tough guys in films like "Friday" -- has died ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us they got a call to the actor's Marina Del Rey apartment Thursday, just before 3 PM, for an unconscious male. Our sources say Tommy was not transported to the hospital, as he was pronounced dead on the scene.

We're told the coroner is at the home, but there's no word yet on a cause of death.

Though "Tiny" began landing his bullying bad guy roles in the '80s, he's most famous for his hilarious turn as Deebo in "Friday" and the sequel, "Next Friday."

He also played President Lindberg in the sci-fi action film, "The Fifth Element," and more recently appeared the box office smash hit, "The Dark Knight." He voiced the character Finnick in "Zootopia" as well.

Along with acting, Tommy had 2 short pro wrestling stints, and starred alongside Hulk Hogan -- as the bad guy, Zeus, of course -- in the 1989 film, "No Holds Barred."

Oh, and if ya didn't know, his nickname is pure irony ... "Tiny" was 6'5".

When we last saw him out and about, "Tiny" couldn't have been nicer ... talking to us about another Deebo currently playing in the NFL, and dishing out some new "Friday" info.

Earlier this year, Lister used his bullying powers for the greater good ... getting word out to help grieving families -- and a few months before that, he was warning kids to stay inside during the early days of the pandemic.

Tommy was 62.

RIP

https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/10/tommy-tiny-lister-dead-dies-friday-movies-deebo/?fbclid=IwAR0gEDj5f6Jj6wMG996OhpmafGXS4_VkKfqMlquGRKfYbqgj2NRz0YLlrYM

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #381 on: December 10, 2020, 06:07:06 PM »
Ivor tries to show science, data, historical trends, lockdown vs. not (no change) and mask-tardz would still rather listen to a talking head on TV and believe the baloney.
Never under estimate the stupidity of sheeple.

I see one local mailman driving around by himself all day, masked up. While ohers do not.
Guy looks like an epic retard, funny stuff. (Big horrible, rat infested white beard hanging out the bottom of it).  ::)

LMAO!!!!  Meanwhile, the beard will prevent the mask from working at optimal efficiency.  Hahaha, what a dumb sh*t.

In the military, we would be screamed at for even having stubble, because of the risk of the gas mask seal not working in the case of facial hair impeding it.  If the moron local mailman you mentioned is so afraid of COVID, maybe he should consider shaving his beard [obviously a point that you're well aware of]?  ::)

Thanks for posting that video.  I will check that out now.  More and more, I'm shocked that ANY anti-narrative COVID content is available on YouTube.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #382 on: December 12, 2020, 05:36:59 PM »
Carol Sutton, Steel Magnolias And Lovecraft Country Actress, Dies At 76

Actress Carol Sutton, known for roles in Steel Magnolias, Queen Sugar, and most recently Lovecraft Country, has died at the age of 76. Sutton passed away on Thursday night due to complications from COVID-19, and she had spent the last few months at the Touro Infirmary in New Orleans receiving treatment. Her death was confirmed by New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell, who released a statement on the official City of New Orleans website, and since then Queen Sugar creator Ava DuVernay has also shared a tribute to Sutton, and you can find both below (via Variety). Our thoughts are with her family and friends at this time.

Cantrell's statement can be found below.

"Carol Sutton was practically the Queen of New Orleans theater, having graced the stages across the city for decades. The world may recognize her from her performances in movies and on TV — whether it's 'Treme' or 'Claws,' or 'Runaway Jury' or 'Queen Sugar' — but we will always remember her commanding stage presence, her richly portrayed characters, and the warm heart she shared with her fellow cast and crew in productions such as '4000 Miles' and 'A Raisin in the Sun.' May she rest in God's perfect peace."

You can read DuVerenay's tribute below.

"On behalf of the QUEEN SUGAR family, we celebrate the life of the stellar Carol Sutton. It was our honor to welcome this veteran actress of stage + screen to our show as Aunt Martha in Episode 409, “Stare at the Same Fires.” We bless her. May she rise and rest in peace and power."

Sutton has played a variety of roles over the years, including the role of Nurse Pam in the classic Steel Magnolias, Eula in Ray, Ms. Guillermo in Monster's Ball, Miss Delores in True Detective, and Ms. Osberta in Lovecraft Country. She was also active on the stage, appearing in productions like Raisin in the Sun, The Last Madam, and Native Tongues.

We send our condolences to Sutton's family and friends at this truly difficult time.

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/carol-sutton-steel-magnolias-lovecraft-country-dies-at-76/

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #383 on: December 12, 2020, 06:44:36 PM »
Charley Pride, The First Major Black Breakout Star Of Country Music, Has Died Of COVID-19

Charley Pride, known as country's first modern Black superstar, died on Saturday due to complications from COVID-19, his team confirmed to BuzzFeed News. He was 86.

According to his obituary press release, the singer was in Dallas at the time of his death, and he had just performed his hit song "“Kiss An Angel Good Mornin’" at the Country Music Awards last month.

Pride was born in Sledge, Mississippi in 1934 to a sharecropping family. According to CMT, who wrote a lengthy tribute to his legacy, Pride was forced to walk four miles to attend a segregated school. He would eventually save enough money picking cotton to buy his first guitar.

Pride then quit school to play professional baseball, and spent a few years in the army.

"Pride was a gifted athlete who at first thought baseball would be his path from poverty, labor, and strife," his publicist wrote. "But his musical acumen was more impressive than his pitching arm or his hitting skills."

After being discovered and signed to RCA records, Pride recorded several songs in the 1960s that topped country music charts, like "Just Between You and Me" and "All I Have to Offer You (Is Me)."

"Charley Frank Pride was not the first Black artist to make important contributions to country music — DeFord Bailey was a star of the Grand Ole Opry from 1927 through 1941 — but Pride was a trailblazer who emerged during a time of division and rancor," the press release noted.

In his memoir that came out in 1995, Pride wrote about being a Black musician in the country music space.

"We’re not color blind yet, but we’ve advanced a few paces along the path and I like to think I’ve contributed something to that process," he said in the book.

Online, fans and fellow country musicians mourned the death of a trailblazer.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tanyachen/charley-pride-first-black-country-superstar-died-from-covid?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeed&ref=bffbbuzzfeed&&fbclid=IwAR3ZgRQvPYtM5OBDeaUr2oj7piIS34eb47aQbqX2HcXtoxq1o_nEEVJ0ypk

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: December 12, 2020, 09:38:10 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #385 on: December 17, 2020, 02:34:01 PM »
Ex-NFL Running Back Lorenzo Taliaferro Dead At 28

Tragic news ... former Baltimore Ravens running back Lorenzo Taliaferro died on Wednesday, cops in Virginia confirmed.

He was just 28 years old.

The York-Poquoson Sheriff's Office in Yorktown, Va. announced it received a call of someone needing medical attention at around 3:07 PM on Wednesday.

Cops say when officers arrived, they found Taliaferro and immediately helped emergency personnel transfer him to a local hospital.

Sadly, police say he died at the facility a short time later.

Cops did not release a cause of death ... but a family member told Fox45 in Baltimore that Taliaferro had suffered a heart attack.

"We are deeply saddened to learn of the passing of Lorenzo Taliaferro," Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said in a statement Thursday.

"Lorenzo was a kind, smart, respectful and determined young man -- someone always committed to his teammates and well-liked by everyone in our organization. We extend our heartfelt condolences to Lorenzo's family. May he rest in peace."

Taliaferro was picked by the Ravens in the 4th round of the 2014 NFL Draft out of Coastal Carolina -- and was immediately put on people's fantasy football radars in his rookie year after some HUGE games.

Taliaferro, though, was forced to go on injured reserve late in his rookie year ... and was eventually moved to fullback.

He left the NFL after being cut by Baltimore prior to the 2017 season and eventually latched on in the CFL for 2018.

In his 3 years with the Ravens, Taliaferro rushed for 339 yards and 5 TDs. He also caught 16 passes for 153 yards.

RIP

https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/17/lorenzo-taliaferro-dead-at-28-baltimore-ravens-nfl/?fbclid=IwAR0qrh1NxSOdL489NYhmckuEnRLApca0kKaZ3yKF4WoRMXXKeJVtkshSilY

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #386 on: December 17, 2020, 10:24:57 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #387 on: December 26, 2020, 09:55:26 AM »
Univ. of Utah Football Star Ty Jordan Dead in Accidental Shooting Incident

A Utah football star is dead after accidentally shooting himself.

Ty Jordan, a freshman running back at the University of Utah, died early Saturday ... reportedly the result of an accidental shooting.

Cops responded to a call from someone who reported a gunshot victim. He was pronounced dead at the scene at authorities also believe the shooting was accidental.

Head Coach Kyle Whittingham said Saturday, "Words cannot express the devastation and heartache that our team is feeling right now upon learning of the tragic death of our teammate and brother, Ty Jordan. Ty's personality and smile were infectious and he made a huge impact on our program in the short time he was with us." The Coach adds ... "All of us in the Utah Football Family want to say we love you Ty and may you rest in peace."

Jordan was the 2020 Pac-12 Offensive Freshman Player of the Year, after rushing for 597 yards and scoring 6 touchdowns.

The 2020 Pac-12 Offensive Freshman Player of the Year allegedly died overnight in an ‘accidental shooting’ while in Texas.

Jordan was 19. RIP

https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/26/ty-jordan-dead-univeristy-of-utah-football-running-back-accidental-shooting-shot/?fbclid=IwAR1TWbPj8jX3AEmQ2zSIkUVD61r5ilFenZZ1cDycGe3rRp7QpcOYRjKqjMk

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: December 26, 2020, 04:18:20 PM »
When you've lived as long as I have, you learn to not make predictions on deadpool threads. Why you ask? Well, you just never know if you are going to live long enough to find out if your prediction was right or not. So, why bother.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #389 on: December 26, 2020, 07:24:55 PM »
LMAO!!!!  Meanwhile, the beard will prevent the mask from working at optimal efficiency.  Hahaha, what a dumb sh*t.

In the military, we would be screamed at for even having stubble, because of the risk of the gas mask seal not working in the case of facial hair impeding it.  If the moron local mailman you mentioned is so afraid of COVID, maybe he should consider shaving his beard [obviously a point that you're well aware of]?  ::)

Thanks for posting that video.  I will check that out now.  More and more, I'm shocked that ANY anti-narrative COVID content is available on YouTube.

Matt - you'll like this picture if you haven't seen it already  ;D

T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: December 27, 2020, 03:05:28 AM »
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30575423/hall-famer-kevin-greene-third-all-sacks-dies-58
Started out scrawny but built himself up in college.  Had a few articles in muscle mags back in the day.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #393 on: December 27, 2020, 11:58:46 AM »
Saman Bakhtiar, passed away on Dec 23rd from Covid. RIP

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: December 27, 2020, 02:53:20 PM »
He looks awfully young to be a Covid death.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: December 27, 2020, 03:48:38 PM »
He looks awfully young to be a Covid death.

He's one of over 14,000 out of 41M in his age group to have died from Covid-19 in the U.S. as of December 14, 2020. So yeah, the percentage of people his age dying from Covid is very low.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #396 on: December 27, 2020, 04:31:23 PM »
He's one of over 14,000 out of 41M in his age group to have died from Covid-19 in the U.S. as of December 14, 2020. So yeah, the percentage of people his age dying from Covid is very low.

Oddly, even adjusting for population size, the USA has more COVID deaths than Canada.  I attribute that to:

[1] More racial diversity.  You have more third world immigrants living in the USA, and if they get sick more often, it will result in White Americans getting sick more often, even if they follow all proper protocols.

[2] Population density.

And perhaps some other reasons too, but I'm not sure.  If I had to guess - if you took majority-White states like Maine that no one really travels to, you will probably find the stats are better than the Canadian average, and way better than my province [Ontario] as there are a lot of third world immigrants in Toronto, spreading around COVID.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: December 27, 2020, 06:33:43 PM »
Oddly, even adjusting for population size, the USA has more COVID deaths than Canada.  I attribute that to:

[1] More racial diversity.  You have more third world immigrants living in the USA, and if they get sick more often, it will result in White Americans getting sick more often, even if they follow all proper protocols.

[2] Population density.

And perhaps some other reasons too, but I'm not sure.  If I had to guess - if you took majority-White states like Maine that no one really travels to, you will probably find the stats are better than the Canadian average, and way better than my province [Ontario] as there are a lot of third world immigrants in Toronto, spreading around COVID.

For once, I cannot argue with you. It is likely both those things that has kept Covid-19 cases and therefore any resulting deaths lower. Keep in mind though that Maine has a sparse population. Oregon is another place where Covid-19 hasn't hit as hard. It could very well be a combination of the lack of racial diversity and low population density. Another possible factor is that Oregon urban areas are predominately liberal. We liberals are wearing masks and social distancing at least this is the case where I live.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #398 on: December 28, 2020, 05:09:34 AM »
For once, I cannot argue with you. It is likely both those things that has kept Covid-19 cases and therefore any resulting deaths lower. Keep in mind though that Maine has a sparse population. Oregon is another place where Covid-19 hasn't hit as hard. It could very well be a combination of the lack of racial diversity and low population density. Another possible factor is that Oregon urban areas are predominately liberal. We liberals are wearing masks and social distancing at least this is the case where I live.

I have no doubt that liberals are more likely to go along with whatever the government tells them.  You will make good Nazis when the day comes [and it will - it always does].

But wearing a flimsy paper mask while having a giant beard, then taking off the mask in a crowded parking lot to smoke a cigarette doesn't somehow make your side more responsible.

I don't wear a mask.  I never will, and as soon as I win my current trespassing case for not wearing one, I'll definitely never have to wear one again.  But have you considered that I still keep my distance, and stay inside more than usual [mostly because of the number of moron liberals who are so paranoid about a virus killing people by the 0.00001's].

Whereas what you liberals are doing is wearing a mask and thinking it makes you untouchable, and going out more often.

And guess what?  Democrat states have higher rates of COVID than Republican states, so I have no idea WTF you are talking about, standing on your moral high horse to suggest it's because of mask-wearing.

In reality, it's, as I said and as you seem to think is consistent with the findings too - non-Whites who aren't taking this virus seriously at all [compared to Whites, and normally I'd say Asians, but...well...], and population density.

The only mask anyone should be wearing is the N95 mask by 3M.  Wearing some flimsy paper piece of shit isn't going to do much.

Also, why do you do what the TV tells you too?  I consistently overestimate your intelligence, and I resent myself for it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: December 28, 2020, 01:16:54 PM »
I have no doubt that liberals are more likely to go along with whatever the government tells them.  You will make good Nazis when the day comes [and it will - it always does].

But wearing a flimsy paper mask while having a giant beard, then taking off the mask in a crowded parking lot to smoke a cigarette doesn't somehow make your side more responsible.

I don't wear a mask.  I never will, and as soon as I win my current trespassing case for not wearing one, I'll definitely never have to wear one again.  But have you considered that I still keep my distance, and stay inside more than usual [mostly because of the number of moron liberals who are so paranoid about a virus killing people by the 0.00001's].

Whereas what you liberals are doing is wearing a mask and thinking it makes you untouchable, and going out more often.

And guess what?  Democrat states have higher rates of COVID than Republican states, so I have no idea WTF you are talking about, standing on your moral high horse to suggest it's because of mask-wearing.

In reality, it's, as I said and as you seem to think is consistent with the findings too - non-Whites who aren't taking this virus seriously at all [compared to Whites, and normally I'd say Asians, but...well...], and population density.

The only mask anyone should be wearing is the N95 mask by 3M.  Wearing some flimsy paper piece of shit isn't going to do much.

Also, why do you do what the TV tells you too?  I consistently overestimate your intelligence, and I resent myself for it.

Why do you always speak to me as if I am a whole group of people? It is annoying. Speak to the group if you want but then leave me out of your stereotypical assumptions about people. I am an individual with thoughts and actions unique to me.

Some key points which I must dispute about your above post:

I do wear a mask indoors in public places for a variety of reasons, including the fact that not doing so technically disallows you entrance. I don't have a big beard. I don't smoke and where I live the parking lots aren't so crowded that maintaining proper 6' apart social distancing is a problem.

Maybe wearing a mask reduces the likelihood of my contracting Covid-19, but it does not make me untouchable. Furthermore, should I have the virus and not know it, a mask of any type reduces the possibility of my giving Covid-19 to someone else.

I go out as seldom as possible and I carefully plan my trips, so I can get the most accomplished in the shortest amount time. Mainly just the grocery store. I shop online as much as possible and use curbside pickup if delivery isn't available.

I watch very little television and when I do watch it, I tend to watch dramas or gardening shows. I learn new ways to garden from those shows, so yeah I do some of what they suggest.

States with the high rate of Covid-19 verse which states are Democratic and which are Republican

November 2020