Author Topic: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi  (Read 66596 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2020, 04:24:36 AM »
Or you. Most of the modern day neo nazis would have not born, because their ancestors would be killed by original nazis. Among the jews, nazis were planning to kill just about all people which doesn't fit in their picture of Arian race, so bye bye all brown skinned, all mixed race people, all muslims, all russians...bye bye for all who hasn't born from the noble german elite  ;D

Yes, that is true

I would have been safe

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2020, 07:17:42 AM »
Let's put it this way: There is plenty, there is overwhelming amount of evidence which proves that holocaust did happen. There is no evidence what so ever that it didn't happen. There is only denialism, which means that for some totally insane reasoning you have decide that you don't believe any evidence which are presented to prove holocaust, but you willingly accept what ever silly crap as a prove it didn't happen.

What comes to jews, they have their faults as anybody, but there is also an explanation why they are so successful in business: Azkenazi jews have average IQ of 115 points, which means that they are always few steps further than average western people. Why they are so successful? Because they are so much smarter than you or me. 115 points compared to 90-100 points average, is just about same difference than there is between you and your dog  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2020, 08:25:48 AM »
That's why we need to kick them out. They practice tribalism. Where as they get in power positions to preach we shouldn't.

was I being nazi telling the truth now  ::)

Just same reason why they burn witches back in the day: lets kill everybody who has any skills you don't have, and all is well. How about understanding that it is your benefit, if there is smart people running this world instead of idiots?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2020, 09:27:58 AM »
Just same reason why they burn witches back in the day: lets kill everybody who has any skills you don't have, and all is well. How about understanding that it is your benefit, if there is smart people running this world instead of idiots?
why would a nation of peoples allow another group of people to come in take over power positions to overflow the nation with immigrants? to create a racially mixed group of rootless people that are easier to controll...

just because they have high IQ that's okay to you? it's called subversive invasion, FYI.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2020, 10:02:24 AM »
Whether it was 6 jews or 6 million.  It's too many.  To kill one innocent person is to kill all of humanity.  Wiggs isn't "considered" a loon.  Wiggs IS a loon.

Beta

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2020, 04:52:53 PM »
why would a nation of peoples allow another group of people to come in take over power positions to overflow the nation with immigrants? to create a racially mixed group of rootless people that are easier to controll...

just because they have high IQ that's okay to you? it's called subversive invasion, FYI.

Just look Swedish situation, smart locals import pests & now ................... :P

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2020, 04:53:57 PM »
Let's put it this way: There is plenty, there is overwhelming amount of evidence which proves that holocaust did happen. There is no evidence what so ever that it didn't happen. There is only denialism, which means that for some totally insane reasoning you have decide that you don't believe any evidence which are presented to prove holocaust, but you willingly accept what ever silly crap as a prove it didn't happen.

What comes to jews, they have their faults as anybody, but there is also an explanation why they are so successful in business: Azkenazi jews have average IQ of 115 points, which means that they are always few steps further than average western people. Why they are so successful? Because they are so much smarter than you or me. 115 points compared to 90-100 points average, is just about same difference than there is between you and your dog  ;D

The Jewish advantage is partially explained by superior IQ average, and partially explained by ethnic nepotism.  If you look at the number of Jews in Ivy League law schools, for example, you will see that Jews are over-represented to an extent not explained by IQ advantage.  So ethnic nepotism or "Jewish Privilege", or whatever you want to call it, is partially at play.

Frankly, I don't care if Jews help other Jews.  What infuriates me is that Jews have the nerve to consistently slam White people for preferring to live around our own kind and help one another out.

NEWSFLASH: WHITE PEOPLE DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING.

If White people prefer to live around other White people, that's no one's business but ours.  If we prefer ethnic nepotism, that is also our business.  Jews have no business coming to White-majority societies and telling us how we are to run our societies, anymore than White people have a right to dictate how Jews run Israel.

As for the alleged Holocaust - it is not up to me to prove a negative.  If Hitler exterminated Jews as a result of intentional policy on behalf of Germany to commit genocide against Jews, YOU need to prove this is true.

Hitler's policy regarding Jews was one of EMIGRATION, NOT EXTERMINATION.

This is why Jews need to ban discussion of the Holocaust everywhere - because the official story doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Only 17% of the people of Poland believe the Holocaust happened, LOL.

Proof that no matter how much media power you have, when you are spouting bullshit that has no basis in reality, people will not believe.

Hitler's intention was to remove Jews from Germany, and he did it in the most ethical and high-minded fashion possible - the Rothschilds want Jews in Israel, Hitler wanted them out of Germany, so it was beneficial for all involved.

Once the war took a turn, and Germany had its back up against the wall, worse things started happening to Jews.  But THAT'S WARFARE, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EXPECT WOULD HAPPEN?

If your suggestion that "bad things happened to Jews in WWII" is somehow the same as saying "Germany had an express policy of genocide against the Jewish people", you are completely wrong.  People died during WWII.  Jews died during WWII.  To suggest that Hitler's policy was to exterminate all Jews is completely unsubstantiated dog shit.

The fact that Jews need to ARREST AND DESTROY THE LIVES of anyone who doubts the official version of events is all the proof that I need that Jews know the official story holds no water.

How the hell do you expect anyone to talk about this when people are terrified of losing their jobs?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2020, 06:00:43 PM »

Just look Swedish situation, smart locals import pests & now ................... :P
Situation is same as in UK and France tbh. Germany has its problems aswell.

EU(joo'ish initiative) has had power over immigration politics of these nations. And that's the sole reason UK people wants out now with Brexit. And it's the reason for Yellow vests in France.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2020, 07:29:45 PM »
Situation is same as in UK and France tbh. Germany has its problems aswell.

EU(joo'ish initiative) has had power over immigration politics of these nations. And that's the sole reason UK people wants out now with Brexit. And it's the reason for Yellow vests in France.

And we haven't seen anything yet.

I met a Native American teenager with a Spanish last name who was pretty bright, on Facebook.  He said he wasn't scared of White people, and showed a picture from a White Nationalist rally, versus one of the leftist/antifa rallies, where many more people of colour showed up.

Jews have been fantastic at flooding White countries with non-Whites, and preaching them to hate us.  But as to why White Nationalist rallies have such low numbers, it's because White people haven't started fighting back yet.  There's nothing more to it than that.  The second we start fighting back - which history proves we will ALWAYS do if our backs are against the wall - is the second that other groups will become completely aware of our power.

Jews are also becoming increasingly more censorious.  As Jews always controlled the mainstream media, there was no reason to censor it.  But the internet is outside of anyone's control, and Jews - insofar as they control it - are censoring it like crazy lately.  Almost all Hitler videos have been removed from YouTube, to the point that if you type in "Hitl" on YouTube, it does not even auto-populate Hitler's name!  Jews are starting to understand that as more people research Hitler, more people understand what he actually stood for, as they become exposed to crimes against humanity caused by Jews.  For Jews to suggest that they did not contribute substantially to crimes against humanity is completely absurd.  I'm not saying that I hate Jews or anything like that - what I am saying is that stories of Jews being persecuted simply for being Jewish are grossly exaggerated.

I can tell that the global Jewish community is getting worried though, based on how much censorship they are imposing.  I think on some level, Jews are aware that they are outnumbered massively by Gentiles, and when the tide turns against them, all the media and banking power in the world doesn't change the fact that they are outnumbered.

That said, I don't think any direct genocide of Jews [or Whites] will take place, but I do think that subscription of political correctness among Caucasians will decline drastically, and that immigration policies will be changed to stop the mass immigration of people from third world countries into the West.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2020, 12:08:02 AM »
The Jewish advantage is partially explained by superior IQ average, and partially explained by ethnic nepotism.  If you look at the number of Jews in Ivy League law schools, for example, you will see that Jews are over-represented to an extent not explained by IQ advantage.  So ethnic nepotism or "Jewish Privilege", or whatever you want to call it, is partially at play.

Frankly, I don't care if Jews help other Jews.  What infuriates me is that Jews have the nerve to consistently slam White people for preferring to live around our own kind and help one another out.

NEWSFLASH: WHITE PEOPLE DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING.

If White people prefer to live around other White people, that's no one's business but ours.  If we prefer ethnic nepotism, that is also our business.  Jews have no business coming to White-majority societies and telling us how we are to run our societies, anymore than White people have a right to dictate how Jews run Israel.

As for the alleged Holocaust - it is not up to me to prove a negative.  If Hitler exterminated Jews as a result of intentional policy on behalf of Germany to commit genocide against Jews, YOU need to prove this is true.

Hitler's policy regarding Jews was one of EMIGRATION, NOT EXTERMINATION.

This is why Jews need to ban discussion of the Holocaust everywhere - because the official story doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Only 17% of the people of Poland believe the Holocaust happened, LOL.

Proof that no matter how much media power you have, when you are spouting bullshit that has no basis in reality, people will not believe.

Hitler's intention was to remove Jews from Germany, and he did it in the most ethical and high-minded fashion possible - the Rothschilds want Jews in Israel, Hitler wanted them out of Germany, so it was beneficial for all involved.

Once the war took a turn, and Germany had its back up against the wall, worse things started happening to Jews.  But THAT'S WARFARE, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EXPECT WOULD HAPPEN?

If your suggestion that "bad things happened to Jews in WWII" is somehow the same as saying "Germany had an express policy of genocide against the Jewish people", you are completely wrong.  People died during WWII.  Jews died during WWII.  To suggest that Hitler's policy was to exterminate all Jews is completely unsubstantiated dog shit.

The fact that Jews need to ARREST AND DESTROY THE LIVES of anyone who doubts the official version of events is all the proof that I need that Jews know the official story holds no water.

How the hell do you expect anyone to talk about this when people are terrified of losing their jobs?

There is only few moments in time when anybody has reveal his ultimate stupidity in one comment, so let's take moment of silence at the front of this happening.....You see, in the real world, those who are smarter, get better jobs. They get better pay from their job, and better living, and that make all the average folks jealous. This is the main reason of your arguments, and this reveals your stupidity. In the real world, holocaust is one of the most thoroughly and in detail proved moment in history, but in your land of stupidity and denialism, you simply don't accept that. You want to live in that "cuckoo land", because you feel comfortable in there because of your limited intelligence. Those who have normal intelligence prefer reality.  It is simple as that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2020, 12:21:45 AM »
There is only few moments in time when anybody has reveal his ultimate stupidity in one comment, so let's take moment of silence at the front of this happening.....You see, in the real world, those who are smarter, get better jobs. They get better pay from their job, and better living, and that make all the average folks jealous. This is the main reason of your arguments, and this reveals your stupidity. In the real world, holocaust is one of the most thoroughly and in detail proved moment in history, but in your land of stupidity and denialism, you simply don't accept that. You want to live in that "cuckoo land", because you feel comfortable in there because of your limited intelligence. Those who have normal intelligence prefer reality.  It is simple as that.

That must explain why people are subject to be arrested in at least 13 EU states for even questioning the Holocaust, right?

Because the truth fears investigation, right?

Right.  ::)

No one's buying it anymore.  YouTube had to literally delete 100,000 videos supporting Hitler, because no one is buying it.  If you bothered to check the Like to Dislike ratio on those videos when they were posted, and the countless comments of people who didn't buy the official story, you would see that for yourself.

Still waiting for you to post written documentation from Hitler ordering this alleged Holocaust.

Typical Jew, deflecting and ignoring requests for evidence, and appealing to emotion.  Amazing job.  You're doing a great job convincing me of your position.  ::)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2020, 12:48:54 AM »

Hello Ropoopooo!

You're the last one to call anyone stupid shitstain! The way you are getting upset about people questioning HIStory makes me certain you are also a fake Jew.

Answer me this. Why should anyone feel MORE sympathy for fake Jews than OTHER groups of people - when they are actively working to destroy western civilization and the white race?!

Why should a white alpha male feel sorry for them? Are they super attractive and cute? Speaking as a white guy - I feel sorry if a beautiful young white girl dies because I think it is such a shame that something so precious had to leave this world early. Fake Jews don't give me a hard on. I don't find them attractive and most of their females get nose jobs or are mixed with white people thereby giving them some attractiveness. So as far as looks go I can't feel sympathy.

I would feel sympathy if they bettered my life and made me millions of dollars. Or they were kind to me. Then yes I will overlook physical appearance and feel empathy.

Look at Sweden. Fake Jews are working hard to destroy the native Swedish population. All those blonde females are to be replaced with brown and black skinned people. How the fuck is that better? And they are taxing them so they can pay for their replacement?! Why on earth would a white person be cool with that. There are already billions of brown / black people in other parts of the world. Now there is not room for white people and they need to be pushed out in their homelands and exterminated via social engineering, taxation and physical violence. Fuck that shit that is not cool in MY UNIVERSE. I am really dissappointed in the Swedes and that they have not shown a better sense of self preservation and survival instincts. They supported policies that were not in their best interest and even now when they realize it was a huge mistake they just keep their mouths shut and take it in the ass. At this point they should be getting fucking medieval violent.

I will not stand for this fucking bullshit. So shut your fucking pie hole you fucking pleb / moron / idiot / imbecile!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2020, 12:57:54 AM »

How has it been proven? Did you spend years investigating this subject? A few photos and concentration camps don't convince me. I am sure some fake Jews died in WW2. But not 6 million and a lot less than all the white people that died. Fake Jews instigated WW1 and WW2. They have the deaths of many many white people on their hands. Perhaps even a billion when you factor in all the unborn white people because of all the young white people that died. WW1 and WW2 was really bad news for white people. And I am angry that white people were dumb or treasonous enough to fall for the agenda of the war instigators.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2020, 01:21:25 AM »
How has it been proven? Did you spend years investigating this subject? A few photos and concentration camps don't convince me. I am sure some fake Jews died in WW2. But not 6 million and a lot less than all the white people that died. Fake Jews instigated WW1 and WW2. They have the deaths of many many white people on their hands. Perhaps even a billion when you factor in all the unborn white people because of all the young white people that died. WW1 and WW2 was really bad news for white people. And I am angry that white people were dumb or treasonous enough to fall for the agenda of the war instigators.

Jews wouldn't need to see to it that people are incarcerated for questioning the Holocaust if it actually happened as their Hollywood movies suggested it did.  The facts would speak for themselves.  Jews are terrified of people questioning the Holocaust because it is used to psychologically guilt and extort Germans into paying billions of dollars in reparations to Jews.  If people knew the truth - and were aware of the massive Jewish involvement in communism, resulting in Hitler's rise in the first place - they would not support reparations towards Jews.

So it's a massive racket, that needs to be maintained, and can only be maintained if Gentiles don't think critically about it.

I don't believe it whatsoever.  In any event, there is no evidence that any Holocaust took place.  "Bad things happened to Jews during WWII" [newsflash: bad things happened to MILLIONS of people during WWII!] does not mean "Hitler / Germany had a conscious policy to exterminate every Jewish person in the world."

They are not the same thing.

Yes, bad things happened to Jews during WWII.  Did Hitler engineer a plot to exterminate all of them?  There is zero evidence of that.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2020, 03:34:30 AM »
The Holocaust, gas chambers, 7m Jews, gypsies, disabled, communists being murdered is historical fact. Some of them were worked to death in slave labour camps as well.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2020, 03:47:09 AM »
If you think about it. You have to wonder how many white lives have been lost now thanks to jews in Europe? 50 million, 100? Due to racial mixing and whites having less children due to unsafe living conditions etc.

If the 6 million was true(it's not, not verified at all), it would be a small price to pay compared to white european peoples lives. Either way 5.5 to 6.9 million Germans died during WW2. So that alone is more than the joo death toll.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2020, 04:52:26 AM »
Thank God the Jewish Bolsheviks are attempting to turn this war hot now by trying to bypass posse comitatus with 3rd world Paki and Nigerian UN troops.  This will probably be the greatest military defeat ever in world history and we'll be free of Jewish Bolsheviks for good afterwards.  It's also hard to imagine Trump isn't in on this scheme as well, otherwise the people organizing this would have been locked up before it even hit the pages of Zerohedge.  And Jew scum like George Soros would not be roaming around alive masterminding Kalergi plan and UN invasion plots like this every day for YEARS after him taking power.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-un-hiring-english-speaking-disarmament-officers-new-york

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2020, 05:54:09 AM »
Or you. Most of the modern day neo nazis would have not born, because their ancestors would be killed by original nazis. Among the jews, nazis were planning to kill just about all people which doesn't fit in their picture of Arian race, so bye bye all brown skinned, all mixed race people, all muslims, all russians...bye bye for all who hasn't born from the noble german elite  ;D

Not only Germanic or Nordic peoples, but all Western Europeans.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2020, 07:44:17 AM »
The Holocaust, gas chambers, 7m Jews, gypsies, disabled, communists being murdered is historical fact. Some of them were worked to death in slave labour camps as well.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2020, 09:10:52 AM »
If you think about it. You have to wonder how many white lives have been lost now thanks to jews in Europe? 50 million, 100? Due to racial mixing and whites having less children due to unsafe living conditions etc.

If the 6 million was true(it's not, not verified at all), it would be a small price to pay compared to white european peoples lives. Either way 5.5 to 6.9 million Germans died during WW2. So that alone is more than the joo death toll.

Well Germany did start both World Wars. UK only lost 380k combatants

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2020, 10:09:22 AM »
sad thing is most German soilders fought bravely for their country just like all the other soilders, yet their familes cant honour their memories...

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2020, 02:26:14 PM »

Not true, WW1 started in Sarajevo with assassination of Austrian prince !.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2020, 02:30:43 PM »

Germany didn’t start World War One. They did fire the first shots of World War Two though.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2020, 03:03:19 PM »
Not true, WW1 started in Sarajevo with assassination of Austrian prince !.

Sorry it was the Austrians again

July Crisis
Main article: July Crisis

The assassination led to a month of diplomatic manoeuvring between Austria-Hungary, Germany, Russia, France and Britain, called the July Crisis. Austria-Hungary correctly believed that Serbian officials (especially the officers of the Black Hand) were involved in the plot to murder the Archduke, and wanted to finally end Serbian interference in Bosnia.[56] On 23 July, Austria-Hungary delivered to Serbia the July Ultimatum, a series of ten demands that were made intentionally unacceptable, in an effort to provoke a war with Serbia.[57] Serbia decreed general mobilisation on 25 July. Serbia accepted all the terms of the ultimatum except for article six, which demanded that Austrian delegates be allowed in Serbia for the purpose of participation in the investigation into the assassination.[58] Following this, Austria broke off diplomatic relations with Serbia and, the next day, ordered a partial mobilisation. Finally, on 28 July 1914, a month after the assassination, Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia.
Ethno-linguistic map of Austria-Hungary, 1910. Bosnia-Herzegovina was annexed in 1908.

On 25 July, Russia, in support of Serbia, declared partial mobilisation against Austria-Hungary.[59] On 30 July, Russia ordered general mobilisation. German Chancellor Bethmann-Hollweg waited until the 31st for an appropriate response, when Germany declared Erklärung des Kriegszustandes, or "Statement on the war status".[16][60] Kaiser Wilhelm II asked his cousin, Tsar Nicolas II, to suspend the Russian general mobilisation. When he refused, Germany issued an ultimatum demanding its mobilisation be stopped, and a commitment not to support Serbia. Another was sent to France, asking her not to support Russia if it were to come to the defence of Serbia. On 1 August, after the Russian response, Germany mobilised and declared war on Russia. This also led to the general mobilisation in Austria-Hungary on 4 August.

The German government issued demands to France that it remain neutral as they had to decide which deployment plan to implement, it being extremely difficult to change the deployment whilst it was underway. The modified German Schlieffen Plan, Aufmarsch II West, would deploy 80% of the army in the west, while Aufmarsch I Ost and Aufmarsch II Ost would deploy 60% in the west and 40% in the east. The French did not respond, but sent a mixed message by ordering their troops to withdraw 10 km (6 mi) from the border to avoid any incidents, and at the same time ordered the mobilisation of their reserves. Germany responded by mobilising its own reserves and implementing Aufmarsch II West.

On 1 August, Wilhelm ordered General Helmuth von Moltke the Younger to "march the whole of the ... army to the East" after being wrongly informed that the British would remain neutral if France was not attacked. Moltke told the Kaiser that attempting to redeploy a million men was unthinkable, and that making it possible for the French to attack the Germans "in the rear" would prove disastrous. Yet Wilhelm insisted that the German army should not march into Luxembourg until he received a telegram sent by his cousin George V, who made it clear that there had been a misunderstanding. Eventually the Kaiser told Moltke, "Now you can do what you want."[61][62]

On 2 August, Germany occupied Luxembourg, and on 3 August declared war on France; on the same day, they sent the Belgian government an ultimatum demanding unimpeded right of way through any part of Belgium, which was refused. Early on the morning of 4 August, the Germans invaded; King Albert ordered his military to resist and called for assistance under the 1839 Treaty of London.[63][64][65] Britain demanded Germany comply with the Treaty and respect Belgian neutrality; it declared war on Germany at 19:00 UTC on 4 August 1914 (effective from 23:00), following an "unsatisfactory reply".[66]