Author Topic: Iran can repeat many times  (Read 35342 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Iran can repeat many times
« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2020, 01:40:11 AM »
I love how people on a muscle-board, know a ton of inside info, about terrorism, war and other classified things going on in the word, more-so that others who work at the white house.

Only on the inter-webz.  ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2020, 04:51:54 AM »
I know we should have wholloped them and allowed them to escalate.

Instead we left an antagonistic government with nuclear intentions in place. The door was wide open. We may yet pay for our inaction.

RK

• Getbig III
« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2020, 11:07:28 AM »
Time to say NO to being a vassal of the anglo zionist cabal.

Europe needs to be more independent. I think behind the scenes, US politicians have been blackmailing EU politicians about the Marshall Plan. Be grateful you vassals, "we" saved you. Oh and suck up all the blowback from our zionist pandering in the Middle East, like rapefugees and terrorism. And don't buy gas from Russia either. Oh and don't trade with Iran and China.

Becuz we are da bestest in da whole wide world!!! We are so great we must force others into submission.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2020, 11:52:59 AM »

Becuz we are da bestest in da whole wide world!!! We are so great we must force others into submission.

& you are 1 very stupid American who pretends to be Iranian.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #204 on: January 27, 2020, 06:51:56 AM »

RK

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: January 27, 2020, 07:20:20 AM »
https://www.businessinsider.com/asce-gives-us-infrastructure-a-d-2017-3

America's infrastructure is decaying — here's a look at how terrible things have gotten

RK

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: January 27, 2020, 07:21:27 AM »
Iran Declares It's Passed Low Uranium Enrichment Threshold For A Nuke

Iran's Deputy Atomic Energy Organization Director Ali Asghar Zarean made a key, provocative announcement on Saturday, saying the Islamic Republic has now passed the low uranium enrichment threshold for a nuke.

“At the moment, if (Iranian authorities) make the decision, the Atomic Energy Organization, as the executor, will be able to enrich uranium at any percentage,” Ali Asghar Zarean said, according to Reuters.

RK

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: January 27, 2020, 07:25:54 AM »
Iran got my approval to become full-fledged nuclear power as deterrent to maintain peace in the Middle East.

Five missiles fired at US embassy in Baghdad today with three hits and nothing in the news.  Weird.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: January 27, 2020, 07:49:48 AM »
Iran Declares It's Passed Low Uranium Enrichment Threshold For A Nuke

Iran's Deputy Atomic Energy Organization Director Ali Asghar Zarean made a key, provocative announcement on Saturday, saying the Islamic Republic has now passed the low uranium enrichment threshold for a nuke.

“At the moment, if (Iranian authorities) make the decision, the Atomic Energy Organization, as the executor, will be able to enrich uranium at any percentage,” Ali Asghar Zarean said, according to Reuters.

I doubt Israel would allow that to go ahead.

RK

• Getbig III
« Reply #209 on: January 27, 2020, 09:09:12 AM »
I doubt Israel would allow that to go ahead.

It's more up to China and Russia to decide and approve

RK

• Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: January 27, 2020, 10:17:59 AM »
US Confirms American E-11A Aircraft Crashed in Afghanistan

Earlier, the Taliban claimed that a an the US aircraft had been shot down in the Afghan province of Ghazni.

RK

• Getbig III
« Reply #211 on: January 27, 2020, 10:25:55 AM »
First they bombed the US embassy in Iraq and now they shot down a US jet.

I bet the communication systems have already been parted out and sent to Russia. You think Russia needs to look at skanky US technology? That system will go into a Russian museum NOT to an engineering facility...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #212 on: January 27, 2020, 10:44:58 AM »

Them Russians are very short.  I thought they'd be more like Drago, but they look more like Guatemalans.

RK

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: January 27, 2020, 11:08:53 AM »
The

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: January 27, 2020, 03:13:22 PM »

Hey DUMBO, your stupidity is outclassing Shizzo !.

That's Mr.Putin with IDF soldiers  ;D

No REAL Iranian regime supporter would promote Israeli warriors  :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: January 27, 2020, 03:17:05 PM »

Them Russians are very short.  I thought they'd be more like Drago, but they look more like Guatemalans.

Selected IDF guys , Mr.Putin dislike tall man (everyone knows that) , 'Drago' is Swedish !.

RK

• Getbig III
« Reply #216 on: January 28, 2020, 04:24:41 AM »
I told you Id be back I tolded you I will be back front lat spread the

CIA’s Michael D’ Andrea reportedly killed in US plane downing in Afghanistan

TEHRAN, Jan. 28 (MNA) – According to Russian intelligence sources, Michael D’ Andrea, a key CIA player in West Asia, has been killed in the downed US military plane in Ghazni on Monday.

D’ Andrea is the head of US intelligence operations against Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan and is believed to have a pivotal role in many acts of terror, including the assassination of IRGC Quds Force commander Lieutenant General Qasem Soleimani.

Vetererans Today quoted Russian intelligence sources as saying that the CIA official was one of the officers on board the plane that was downed on Monday in Ghazni.

Keep vot? Keep pushingeding

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #217 on: January 28, 2020, 05:13:40 AM »

Selected IDF guys , Mr.Putin dislike tall man (everyone knows that) , 'Drago' is Swedish !.

Oh yeah, I see the Israeli flag on the shoulder now.

Drago is Russian.  Dolph Lundgren is Swedish.   :)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: January 28, 2020, 05:27:36 AM »
I told you Id be back I tolded you I will be back front lat spread the

CIA’s Michael D’ Andrea reportedly killed in US plane downing in Afghanistan

TEHRAN, Jan. 28 (MNA) – According to Russian intelligence sources, Michael D’ Andrea, a key CIA player in West Asia, has been killed in the downed US military plane in Ghazni on Monday.

D’ Andrea is the head of US intelligence operations against Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan and is believed to have a pivotal role in many acts of terror, including the assassination of IRGC Quds Force commander Lieutenant General Qasem Soleimani.

Vetererans Today quoted Russian intelligence sources as saying that the CIA official was one of the officers on board the plane that was downed on Monday in Ghazni.

Keep vot? Keep pushingeding

Jibberish looks like a retard typed it for another arm-less retard. Camel fukkah...

RK

• Getbig III
« Reply #219 on: January 28, 2020, 05:39:43 AM »
The a an downed plane was the mobile CIA command for Michael D’ Andrea, head of operations against Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan, America’s most advanced spy platform and mobile command center with all equipment and documents now in enemy hands

VT Damascus: (Russian intelligence sources confirm) It has been reported that (Mike de Andrea) responsible for the assassination file of the martyr Major General Qassem Soleimani was killed in the accident of the American plane that was shot down in Afghanistan. He is the most prominent figure of the CIA intelligence in the region. The CIA top official was killed in the US bomber crash in Afghanistan.

RK

• Getbig III
« Reply #220 on: January 28, 2020, 06:06:49 AM »
USA 1 - Iran 3

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #221 on: January 28, 2020, 08:18:51 AM »
The a an downed plane was the mobile CIA command for Michael D’ Andrea, head of operations against Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan, America’s most advanced spy platform and mobile command center with all equipment and documents now in enemy hands

VT Damascus: (Russian intelligence sources confirm) It has been reported that (Mike de Andrea) responsible for the assassination file of the martyr Major General Qassem Soleimani was killed in the accident of the American plane that was shot down in Afghanistan. He is the most prominent figure of the CIA intelligence in the region. The CIA top official was killed in the US bomber crash in Afghanistan.

Proof?
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #222 on: January 28, 2020, 08:28:39 AM »
USA 1 - Iran 3

Are you iranian / Pro Iran ?

Don’t poke the Bear - It’s not a good idea & wont end well for Iran.
They’ve already lost their Terrorist Leader. In 1 simple Hit.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #223 on: January 28, 2020, 09:03:07 AM »

Are you iranian / Pro Iran ?

Don’t poke the Bear - It’s not a good idea & wont end well for Iran.
They’ve already lost their Terrorist Leader. In 1 simple Hit.

He's a fucking troll that will get banned soon.
Y

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #224 on: January 28, 2020, 09:56:08 AM »

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-afghanistan-plane-crash-bodies-iran-false-claims-associated-press-2020-1
Iranian state media cited a nonexistent Associated Press report to claim 'nearly 100 corpses' were found after a US military plane crash in Afghanistan

https://www.businessinsider.com/iran-image-zero-dark-thirty-actor-claim-cia-agent-death-2020-1
Iranian state TV used a photo of an actor from 'Zero Dark Thirty' to spread a wild theory that a senior CIA official was killed in a plane crash in Afghanistan

On Monday, the US military confirmed an E-11A surveillance plane crashed in Ghanzi, eastern Afghanistan. The Taliban, who control the region, say several top CIA operatives were killed, and have since denied access to the crash site.
: