Author Topic: Bostin Loyd Special Sale !!  (Read 7910 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Bostin Loyd Special Sale !!
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2020, 02:49:41 PM »
I'm not sure what being materialistic has to do with it but you being a dumb little elf that repeats advice from dead bodybuilders that most likely died from those advices has a lot to do with it. None of this shit makes sense to me by the way, I'm not a competitive bb. I train, stay shredded and jacked all year, do a few var/test cycles here and there, do a lot of cardio and eat well. Very simple stuff man.

It makes you a very shallow and vapid person. That's why you can't see that there is no relationship with the advice Trevor gives regarding site injects and his death.

And, yes, you always make it abundantly clear all the time that as a year-round
juicer and hgh user you stay in very good shape. "Var/Test here and there". You bash gh15 but he was right about a lot of things, that people like you lie all the time.

Now go back to admiring yourself and patting yourself on the back while being married to a baby killer. I know, money is money.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2020, 03:13:16 PM »
It makes you a very shallow and vapid person. That's why you can't see that there is no relationship with the advice Trevor gives regarding site injects and his death.

And, yes, you always make it abundantly clear all the time that as a year-round
juicer and hgh user you stay in very good shape. "Var/Test here and there". You bash gh15 but he was right about a lot of things, that people like you lie all the time.

Now go back to admiring yourself and patting yourself on the back while being married to a baby killer. I know, money is money.

Never done GH in my life no need. I’m not a little elf bro. Anyway, you’re right back to admiring myself and I think my wife has babies to kill.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2020, 04:14:41 PM »
Have you heared the story of JP Fux and his experience with the stuff?

@ 23:00 min

That was a great interview. Fux always impressed me. Never knew he was this funny. Loved hearing the stories of him in the 80s!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2020, 04:43:14 PM »
Never done GH in my life no need. I’m not a little elf bro. Anyway, you’re right back to admiring myself and I think my wife has babies to kill.

Your wife is an abortionist?  Much Respect.  As a youth growing up in the mean streets of Detroit, we always apired to be heroes like police officers, fire fighters, doctors and the oft maligned, frequently misunderstood abortionist.  You, my friend have it all.  :D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2020, 04:54:04 PM »
Your wife is an abortionist?  Much Respect.  As a youth growing up in the mean streets of Detroit, we always apired to be heroes like police officers, fire fighters, doctors and the oft maligned, frequently misunderstood abortionist.  You, my friend have it all.  :D

Thanks man. I also employee a huge workforce composed of 35% immigrants. I’m a get biggers dream.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2020, 05:15:16 PM »

I never understood why people bash xfactors wife about her job.

She’s not breaking the law and providing a service whether people agree with it morally. If she didn’t do it, someone else would.
X

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2020, 05:35:58 PM »

She’s not breaking the law and providing a service whether people agree with it morally. If she didn’t do it, someone else would.

Exactly. If you guys could see the impregnated woman she deals with that have been raped, molested, mentally challenged you’d be singing a different tune. She’s doing such good work. Nobody would change my mind. It’s also a woman’s reproductive right that we can’t take away. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2020, 06:16:04 PM »

You do know that I wasn't bashing.  I'm pro-abortion.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2020, 07:38:29 PM »
You do know that I wasn't bashing.  I'm pro-abortion.

Not referring to you.
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2020, 10:53:58 PM »

Liar. For someone in his forties who spares no expense on his looks and image with money to burn you are always -- always -- on testosterone, and cycle products in and out. You are very familiar with HGH playing with dosages.

And you're right back to the "elf" and the gh15 days that are long gone.

And no speech on how you are doing those nascent human beings a big favor by killing them since "you know" they will have a bad life. There is a long, long line and a two year wait for couples wanting to adopt a newborn. And studies have shown that adoptive children do better than biological children which makes sense. Anybody can have a baby. There is a strict vetting process, with continual follow-ups, for a couple wanting to adopt a child. Not everybody qualifies to adopt a child.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2020, 10:58:06 PM »
Simple.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2020, 11:50:24 PM »

So if it's legal then it's right? Jim Crow laws and slavery. Why do people conflate morality and legality?

And if she didn't do it, someone else would? What? Sure just because you make something illegal isn't going to eliminate it. But there is something called a deterrent. Rape is illegal but people still do it. Make it legal and normalize it then rape will go through the roof.

Two year waiting list to adopt a baby. Two years. Abortion has nothing to do with saving lives from misery. It's just pure convenience. You don't want to take responsibility for your own actions. Having a baby will inconvenience you for the last few months of pregnancy so just kill it. Just like having your tonsils removed. It doesn't matter that there's a long line of loving parents that would love to raise that child. Just kill it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2020, 11:54:01 PM »
Exactly. If you guys could see the impregnated woman she deals with that have been raped, molested, mentally challenged you’d be singing a different tune. She’s doing such good work. Nobody would change my mind. It’s also a woman’s reproductive right that we can’t take away. 

I have. It didn't change my mind. It isn't the child's fault. Reproductive rights? Go ahead and reproduce. But unborn children also have rights. Why is it that when a pregnant woman is beaten and the beating causes the death of the fetus the prep is tried with manslaughter?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2020, 12:10:38 AM »
I have. It didn't change my mind. It isn't the child's fault. Reproductive rights? Go ahead and reproduce. But unborn children also have rights. Why is it that when a pregnant woman is beaten and the beating causes the death of the fetus the prep is tried with manslaughter?

Because that wasn't her choice.  Are you against the blowjob?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2020, 12:35:33 AM »

You are being disingenuous, my friend. You know this is not the point and it is not relevant. How do I know this? OK, I will concede and agree with you that abortion should be legal in the case of rape and molestation. Now does that change anything with you? It doesn't does it? You support the killing of nascent human life under any circumstances. So it's pointless to bring up the "not her choice" argument.

Besides, there are many things in life that are not your choice but you still have to take responsibility for it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2020, 12:40:28 AM »

I'm sorry, I misunderstood the context of your comment. Since it wasn't her choice to have the fetus aborted then the criminal who assaulted her should be tried with manslaughter.

So you are saying that the women can decide whether a fetus is a human life or not solely on opinion and context. It's not a human life if she wants to kill it. It is a human life with the right to live if someone else kills it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2020, 12:54:48 AM »
You are being disingenuous, my friend. You know this is not the point and it is not relevant. How do I know this? OK, I will concede and agree with you that abortion should be legal in the case of rape and molestation. Now does that change anything with you? It doesn't does it? You support the killing of nascent human life under any circumstances. So it's pointless to bring up the "not her choice" argument.

Besides, there are many things in life that are not your choice but you still have to take responsibility for it.

This is truly a sensitive subject and admittedly, I should not make light of it.  I don't think abortion would be for me but I've never had someone pregnant that I did not intend to impregnate nor have I ever been pregnant.  I think the morning after pill should be a staple in the medicine cabinet or purse of every sexually active woman that does not want to bare a child.  I think abortion should be safe and legal and would prefer a world where people don't feel that is their best option.  Any abortion after the 1st trimester for me personally would have to be related to severe birth defects, rape, molestation, life of the mother, etc.  I think the best approach is to arm our youths with as much information as possible in terms of safe sex, etc.  The states in our union with the highest teen/unwanted pregnancy rates are the south/bible belt.  Teaching abstinence is a noble intention but does not work.  On a personal note, I have lunatic relatives who take their children to planned parenthood every Friday and "protest".  This bothers me immensely and I think it is abusive to teach babies about such harsh realities.  It definitely takes away their innocence.  It will come as no surprise either that these loons are uber christian and 3rd generation home schoolers. 

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2020, 01:02:34 AM »
I'm sorry, I misunderstood the context of your comment. Since it wasn't her choice to have the fetus aborted then the criminal who assaulted her should be tried with manslaughter.

So you are saying that the women can decide whether a fetus is a human life or not solely on opinion and context. It's not a human life if she wants to kill it. It is a human life with the right to live if someone else kills it.

EXACTLY - Because they aren’t charged with murder of the mother - they’re charge with murder of the BABY.
So she kills or has it killed (even at 8 months by jabbing scissors through its neck while it’s halfway out of the woman) it’s nothing but a reproductive right??? But if a monster causes its death at 2 months its murder.
Don’t even get started on viability - I’ve never seen a 3 year old toddler that could survive if left alone away from its mother. But talking about THIS example - the pro murder types will immediately bring up adoption and say it would be illegal for the mother to just leave the baby alone to die.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2020, 01:09:11 AM »
This is truly a sensitive subject and admittedly, I should not make light of it.  I don't think abortion would be for me but I've never had someone pregnant that I did not intend to impregnate nor have I ever been pregnant.  I think the morning after pill should be a staple in the medicine cabinet or purse of every sexually active woman that does not want to bare a child.  I think abortion should be safe and legal and would prefer a world where people don't feel that is their best option.  Any abortion after the 1st trimester for me personally would have to be related to severe birth defects, rape, molestation, life of the mother, etc.  I think the best approach is to arm our youths with as much information as possible in terms of safe sex, etc.  The states in our union with the highest teen/unwanted pregnancy rates are the south/bible belt.  Teaching abstinence is a noble intention but does not work.  On a personal note, I have lunatic relatives who take their children to planned parenthood every Friday and "protest".  This bothers me immensely and I think it is abusive to teach babies about such harsh realities.  It definitely takes away their innocence.  It will come as no surprise either that these loons are uber christian and 3rd generation home schoolers. 

A thoroughly reasonable post and exactly the type of discussion and debate I like to have and I believe to be the most fruitful. I think if we both had the final say on this matter we could definitely come to an agreement. There are beliefs I have that are absolute but I do live in the real world and mostly the choice is not between good and bad but between bad and worse, the ideal and the possible. I would compromise on the first-trimester limit. And this is a big one for me and I would be accused of being a hypocrite because, after all, life is life. But, strictly speaking, I don't consider a gestating fetus a human life. It is a nascent human life which I believe has great value. But it is still not the equivalent to a fetus/human that can live outside the womb.

Most people believe that too but won't admit it. When I tell them that if they were a sniper and that say, during a time at war, an executioner would go into a building every morning to shoot to death every prisoner that was taken there previously, would you, as a sniper, shoot the executioner and save the lives of the prisoners representing your side. Most say yes. Those that say no wouldn't kill under any circumstances.

Then when I ask them would you shoot an abortion doctor walking into his office to perform his daily abortions. Well, the response is often quite different. I don't like equating a gestating fetus to an actual human life because it is that type of thinking that does move some to shoot abortion doctors or feel they should be put to this.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2020, 02:08:56 AM »
Liar. For someone in his forties who spares no expense on his looks and image with money to burn you are always -- always -- on testosterone, and cycle products in and out. You are very familiar with HGH playing with dosages.

And you're right back to the "elf" and the gh15 days that are long gone.

And no speech on how you are doing those nascent human beings a big favor by killing them since "you know" they will have a bad life. There is a long, long line and a two year wait for couples wanting to adopt a newborn. And studies have shown that adoptive children do better than biological children which makes sense. Anybody can have a baby. There is a strict vetting process, with continual follow-ups, for a couple wanting to adopt a child. Not everybody qualifies to adopt a child.

Love that you think I use a lot of drugs to stay in good shape. That’s actually a nice compliment. Not everyone has your 150 pound, 10 inch arm, turtle belly genetics. Now go back to making up bum fights for burger stories bro. Or maybe just keep typing these long paragraphs showing everyone how sensitive you are.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2020, 03:53:32 AM »
Love that you think I use a lot of drugs to stay in good shape. That’s actually a nice compliment. Not everyone has your 150 pound, 10 inch arm, turtle belly genetics. Now go back to making up bum fights for burger stories bro. Or maybe just keep typing these long paragraphs showing everyone how sensitive you are.

Where did I say you use a lot of drugs? Pay attention, money boy. I said you are on hormones year round. You also put in the work and have a good physique. You just lie about your use and support the killing of unborn babies to enrich your household. Have a nice day.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2020, 05:02:38 AM »
Where did I say you use a lot of drugs? Pay attention, money boy. I said you are on hormones year round. You also put in the work and have a good physique. You just lie about your use and support the killing of unborn babies to enrich your household. Have a nice day.

Dude you are way too serious and lack the ability to enjoy yourself.   When I'm in serious mode I'm working or playing sports, etc.. this should be a place you come for laughing and having fun.  Make some friends man, log off for a week or two and go have some fun. I can simply post a photo of me chilling in my house with a $30,000 watch on and then sit here and laugh at the responses. It's too easy man.

Let's keep this bb related.
For the record I honestly haven't done GH. From what I gather it makes you retain water.  I don't mess with juice that does that. If you get good anavar and test (real) you can mildly cycle 25-30 weeks out of the year, look good, and not sacrifice health. I have tried tren and harsh shit like that but never again. I value my sleep and grey matter too much.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2020, 10:09:28 AM »
Dude you are way too serious and lack the ability to enjoy yourself.   When I'm in serious mode I'm working or playing sports, etc.. this should be a place you come for laughing and having fun.  Make some friends man, log off for a week or two and go have some fun. I can simply post a photo of me chilling in my house with a $30,000 watch on and then sit here and laugh at the responses. It's too easy man.

Let's keep this bb related.
For the record I honestly haven't done GH. From what I gather it makes you retain water.  I don't mess with juice that does that. If you get good anavar and test (real) you can mildly cycle 25-30 weeks out of the year, look good, and not sacrifice health. I have tried tren and harsh shit like that but never again. I value my sleep and grey matter too much.

Lol at $30,000 watch. Am I supposed to be impressed? I get the time from my phone. You spend 30 grand on a watch just to impress others. A huge part of your life is trying to impress others. Which is why you had to mention it even though it has nothing to do with the subject.

When you are on your death bed and it's time to meet your maker and account for yourself you'll see how much a fat wallet, sports car, and a 30 grand watch really means.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2020, 10:24:31 AM »
Lol at $30,000 watch. Am I supposed to be impressed? I get the time from my phone. You spend 30 grand on a watch just to impress others. A huge part of your life is trying to impress others. Which is why you had to mention it even though it has nothing to do with the subject.

When you are on your death bed and it's time to meet your maker and account for yourself you'll see how much a fat wallet, sports car, and a 30 grand watch really means.
may help if his maker is Jewish...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2020, 10:36:39 AM »

Dude you were an elf for a make believe persona. I know I go back to this but there’s really nothing left to say. You obviously don’t have a life or friends a wife, girlfriend... you have nothing. You don’t even understand someone else having an appreciation for things that are expensive. I feel sorry for you and can’t continue to rip on ya. Sorry you have the life you do. I’m free game to rip on but I won’t retaliate against you. You have the mirror for that.

In terms of my legacy what I do as part of the big brother program and my rotary club in a month are bigger than anything you’ll do your entire life. Think about that b