Author Topic: "calling me a white privileged male is racist - YOU'RE being racist!'  (Read 4437 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Massive step here imho.Uk show called question time which is watched by millions and most of our daily papers and media follow.Some woman in the crowd tried to called a panel member "white privelaged male" and he responded with "calling me a white privileged male is racist - YOU'RE being racist!' ".First time i can recall someone getting pulled up for this.2020 and the sign of tables turning?Daily Mail have this as their main headline as well.Add in Gervais mauling hollywood and pc leftists in front of the whole world.Has the left had its day?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7898147/Question-Time-guest-Laurence-Fox-gets-Meghan-racism-debate.html

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: "calling me a white privileged male is racist - YOU'RE being racist!'
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 07:29:29 AM »
The more they open their mouths, the more stupid they are & will keep proving it to everyone.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 07:33:29 AM »
Take a guess who coined the term...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 07:33:42 AM »
Massive step here imho.Uk show called question time which is watched by millions and most of our daily papers and media follow.Some woman in the crowd tried to called a panel member "white privelaged male" and he responded with "calling me a white privileged male is racist - YOU'RE being racist!' ".First time i can recall someone getting pulled up for this.2020 and the sign of tables turning?Daily Mail have this as their main headline as well.Add in Gervais mauling hollywood and pc leftists in front of the whole world.Has the left had its day?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7898147/Question-Time-guest-Laurence-Fox-gets-Meghan-racism-debate.html

Now that’s a Huge Step out of Line For QT & BBC - Slowly & Finally The Liberal Leftist Mind Warped
Twats are Being Called Out & They Can’t Handle It.
Everything is an ISM or an IST when they don’t like or agree or want to Badger people & Get their own way
Well More & More are Totally Fed Up with this & are Destroying Them.

Oh and for any / all Liberal Leftists Who Want To Have a Go At Me
Yes I’m every type of ISM & IST there possibly is & A few more that haven’t been invented Yet.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2020, 01:43:05 PM »

The tides will only turn when the khazar and their media empire promote us again. Sadly, they’ve ran the numbers and we are a population in decline, so the days of promoting us are over. Wiggs approved.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2020, 01:48:42 PM »
Only 13 days to BREXIT.

;D

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2020, 01:56:54 PM »

It's possible

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2020, 05:29:00 PM »
white privilege = commit rape and get appointed to the highest court in the land!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2020, 05:35:36 PM »
No more raping Bret!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2020, 07:28:50 PM »
white privilege

Monday Morning

Monday Night

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2020, 08:14:39 PM »
white privilege = commit rape and get appointed to the highest court in the land!

But you forgott to tell us about 1000's of rapes committed by ISIS members or PAKI grooming gangs in England.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2020, 08:16:02 PM »

But you forgott to tell us about 1000's of rapes committed by ISIS members - ACCURATE or PAKI grooming gangs in England. - MYTH

1/2 right

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2020, 08:45:44 PM »
1/2 right

"Myth" :o, dozens Pakis in lock ups.

Tommy Robinson story is the best evidence/example !.

Tomorrow in Finland, Tommy R., will be presented with the World Press Freedom Award for expose of grooming gangs !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2020, 08:49:35 PM »

RON, why do you tolerate this !!!.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2020, 09:08:46 PM »
"Myth" :o, dozens Pakis in lock ups.

Tommy Robinson story is the best evidence/example !.

Tomorrow in Finland, Tommy R., will be presented with the World Press Freedom Award for expose of grooming gangs

The Islamic Paedophilic Rape Gangs here in the U.K. is a Huge issue & everyday More & More is
Being exposed to just how bigger an issue it was / is.

Totally disgusting- everyone involved & convicted should be Shot & Bullets Dipped in Pigs Blood 1st.
And those that Disagree Shoot Them also. 😁

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2020, 09:49:46 PM »
This reminds me of how Oprah Winfrey stated on the record that she was raped by 5 different non-white men as a child and she further declared that it is considered normal in her community.

Oprah Winfrey publicly stated that child rape is normal in her community.

Oprah advocates state that, in Oprah's non-white community, it is considered snitching to turn in a child molester, so although there are less of Oprah's community in prison for child molestation because they are protected by child molestation enablers in Oprah's own community, Oprah's community rape children at higher rates that all other groups.

Below: 1,000,000 child rapes in the UK alone! That's a lot. Just 1 is a beyond sick. I wonder why certain groups fund these rapists being imported into European countries...

That would be crazy if Europeans awakened and deported these people and also severely and unmercifully punished the people that funded their immigration in the first place.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2020, 09:54:48 PM »
This reminds me of how Oprah Winfrey stated on the record that she was raped by 5 different non-white men as a child and she further declared that it is considered normal in her community.

Oprah Winfrey publicly stated that child rape is normal in her community.

Oprah advocates state that, in Oprah's non-white community, it is considered snitching to turn in a child molester, so although there are less of Oprah's community in prison for child molestation because they are protected by child molestation enablers in Oprah's own community, Oprah's community rape children at higher rates that all other groups.

Interesting - Not that I care for what oprah usually says.
If it’s True - That is kept well under the carpet by the Black Community.

It’s not something I’d ever heard about.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2020, 10:00:30 PM »

Interesting - Not that I care for what oprah usually says.
If it’s True - That is kept well under the carpet by the Black Community.

It’s not something I’d ever heard about.

Robin Quivers, who is Howard Stern's co-host, stated numerous times that she was raped multiple times by her father and that it's swept under the carpet in her community.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2020, 10:08:13 PM »
Robin Quivers, who is Howard Stern's co-host, stated numerous times that she was raped multiple times by her father and that it's swept under the carpet in her community.

Damn - by her father 🤬 Bastard

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2020, 10:10:55 PM »
Damn - by her father 🤬 Bastard

I'd never heard that.  Fucking sick.  In the spirit of getbig, I'd fuck both Robin and Oprah with gusto.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2020, 10:11:24 PM »
White priv = G. Grandparents coming to USA, working 3 jobs to build and support family.

Other colors coming to USA (except Asians):

Extend hands to accept EBT cards, have many kids with many men, none who stay at home.
Collect any benefit possible while fatherless children hit the streets. (Kids resort to crime).
Blame others for how you live and how your life turned out saying repression.

Yup, working your ass off and raising good families, privilege... ::)

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2020, 11:07:06 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2020, 11:22:23 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2020, 11:44:06 PM »

If you have evidence that this man committed rape then why haven't you notified the authorities?