Author Topic: Tribulus  (Read 1642 times)

Bodycount69

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Tribulus
« on: April 17, 2006, 05:50:49 AM »
Is there any truth to Tribulus shutting down your natural testosterone production.  I know that there is some controversy over this statement, but I have heard that you should use it religiously.

PriestFan519

• Getbig II
Re: Tribulus
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 07:36:48 AM »
According to the book power eating Tribulus doesnt even work, Is this true?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 07:38:50 AM »
The guys that owns the gym I go to really promotes using Tribulus and DHEA. Dont know now since someof us say it doesnt work- I was thinking about trying it.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 07:45:45 AM »
Is there any truth to Tribulus shutting down your natural testosterone production.  I know that there is some controversy over this statement, but I have heard that you should use it religiously.

bwahahahah .. it increases it more than 'shuts it down'!!  ::)

its not juice  ,lol!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 11:38:49 AM »
Tribulus is sheer crap.  Even if it did work it would only help you get your test level back to normal if it was low to begin with.  Stop reading all the B.S. ads out there on how Tribulus, horny goat weed, wheat grass or any other crap got someone huge.  It's all about "selling" you a product.  If there ever was a product that actually did raise your natural test effectively then it would sell itself and would also NOT be over the counter.  Amen.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 05:56:35 AM »
makes me a walking hard on..other than that...not really sure...slight increase of test levels when blood work was checked at the doc's for effectivness..but not more than 20some odd points which is decent for a 10 dollar bottle of the stuff.  ;D

it works...but i'm sure like everything else results vary per customer.