Author Topic: Fox News LOVES John Bolton....not so much anymore  (Read 2313 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Fox News LOVES John Bolton....not so much anymore
« on: January 29, 2020, 10:47:35 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Fox News LOVES John Bolton....not so much anymore
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 11:31:27 AM »
This is not surprising.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 11:34:19 AM »
Oh so now it's Bolton's stuff that will make a difference.  ::) ::)
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 12:03:26 PM »
Oh so now it's Bolton's stuff that will make a difference.  ::) ::)

yeah, he's just a direct witness

isn't that what you guys wanted

Don't you want him to take an oath and tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 12:06:21 PM »
This is not surprising.

Notice how no one at Faux News is saying Bolton is a liar

They appear to be mad that he's telling the truth

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2020, 12:16:41 PM »
yeah, he's just a direct witness

isn't that what you guys wanted

Don't you want him to take an oath and tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Mods, please remind dumbass he's prohibited from responding to me directly.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2020, 12:48:37 PM »
Notice how no one at Faux News is saying Bolton is a liar

They appear to be mad that he's telling the truth

You are obsessed and possessed by this.  Do yourself a favor and get to training Grape and I post a ton on a training page you might find helpful.  There is more to life than melting down in a fit of rage over trump

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2020, 01:19:34 PM »
Mods, please remind dumbass he's prohibited from responding to me directly.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2020, 01:21:22 PM »
You are obsessed and possessed by this.  Do yourself a favor and get to training Grape and I post a ton on a training page you might find helpful.  There is more to life than melting down in a fit of rage over trump

that's weird coming from the guy who made ~ hundreds of posts about Obama being gay

I don't recall that being the subject of live TV coverage around the clock on all networks like the Impeachment Trial

Don't you think it's funny that one day Faux News loves Bolton and can't stop praising him and the next day they hate him....for telling the truth

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2020, 01:23:07 PM »
that's weird coming from the guy who made ~ hundreds of posts about Obama being gay

I don't recall that being the subject of live TV coverage around the clock on all networks like the Impeachment Trial

Don't you think it's funny that one day Faux News loves Bolton and can't stop praising him and the next day they hate him....for telling the truth

I don't watch TV 

The obama posts were all in good fun.   I still laugh my ass off at GAYFAGBAMA   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2020, 01:26:46 PM »
I don't watch TV 

The obama posts were all in good fun.   I still laugh my ass off at GAYFAGBAMA   

yes, we all know you still love fantasizing about Obama

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2020, 03:39:23 PM »

They're not against him because he went against Trump, they're against him because he backstabbed the one's that helped get him the job like Hannity and Levin and anyone else he asked to "put in a good word for him". Funny that the unseen, second-hand story (an admission by the NY Times) of the part of the manifesto was released just before opening arguments.  Also funny that the person doing the vetting for the book was Venimen's twin brother.

And then there’s this....

https://twitter.com/gkeile/status/1222548002008715264?s=21

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2020, 05:11:04 PM »
Oh so now it's Bolton's stuff that will make a difference.  ::) ::)
Every time the dummycrats make up a new "crime" and a new "witness" selling a book comes forward, that's THE ONE !!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2020, 05:21:21 PM »
John Bolton is widely accepted as an intelligent mind in his space.
He was given a job to help implement a foreign policy reflective of the will of the people.
Instead he attempted to implement policy reflective of his own war mongering desires.
He let people down who believed in his capabilities.
Those people voiced their opinion on the matter.
Too difficult for you to follow Straw?

I know you're used to journalists who only toe the party line over at pmsnbc....
In many places, people are capable of changing their minds.  You're just too used to accepting being told what to think.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2020, 06:21:56 PM »
The longer the Impeachment farce goes on, the more ridiculously stupid the Democrats look.

In 279 days President Donald Trump is going to win by one of the greatest landslides in history

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2020, 08:43:35 AM »
John Bolton Trashes Democrats' 'Grossly Partisan' Impeachment, Downplays Impact of Would-Be Testimony
PJ Media ^ | 02/20/2020 | Matt Margolis
Posted on 2/20/2020, 11:34:35 AM by SeekAndFind

On Wednesday, President Trump's former national security advisor, John Bolton, made a public appearance alongside Obama's former national security advisor, Susan Rice, at Vanderbilt University, where he blasted the Democrats' ”grossly partisan” impeachment against Trump, and downplayed the impact of the testimony he would have had on the outcome of the impeachment vote.

According to Bolton, the House “committed impeachment malpractice." He added that “the process drove Republicans who might have voted for impeachment away because it was so partisan.”

Bolton also revealed that he was surprised the Senate voted against him testifying, but dowplayed the impact his testimony would have had anyway. “People can argue about what I should have said and what I should have done. I would bet you a dollar right here and now, my testimony would have made no difference to the ultimate outcome.”

Susan Rice was critical of Bolton for his silence. “I can’t imagine withholding my testimony, with or without a subpoena,” she said. “I also can’t imagine, frankly, in the absence of being able to provide that information directly to Congress, not having exercised my First Amendment right to speak publicly at a time when my testimony or my experience would be relevant.”

Bolton still refused to divulge details about his forthcoming book, which perhaps suggests that the information he has is nothing new, and doesn't contain any evidence of actual wrongdoing by President Trump. We still haven't seen actual excerpts from the book, and since Bolton believes that his testimony wouldn't have changed the outcome, it's probably safe to say when the book does come out, a lot of people who pre-ordered it expecting it to be Trump's downfall will be very disappointed.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2020, 08:48:53 AM »
John Bolton Trashes Democrats' 'Grossly Partisan' Impeachment, Downplays Impact of Would-Be Testimony
PJ Media ^ | 02/20/2020 | Matt Margolis
Posted on 2/20/2020, 11:34:35 AM by SeekAndFind

On Wednesday, President Trump's former national security advisor, John Bolton, made a public appearance alongside Obama's former national security advisor, Susan Rice, at Vanderbilt University, where he blasted the Democrats' ”grossly partisan” impeachment against Trump, and downplayed the impact of the testimony he would have had on the outcome of the impeachment vote.

According to Bolton, the House “committed impeachment malpractice." He added that “the process drove Republicans who might have voted for impeachment away because it was so partisan.”

Bolton also revealed that he was surprised the Senate voted against him testifying, but dowplayed the impact his testimony would have had anyway. “People can argue about what I should have said and what I should have done. I would bet you a dollar right here and now, my testimony would have made no difference to the ultimate outcome.”

Susan Rice was critical of Bolton for his silence. “I can’t imagine withholding my testimony, with or without a subpoena,” she said. “I also can’t imagine, frankly, in the absence of being able to provide that information directly to Congress, not having exercised my First Amendment right to speak publicly at a time when my testimony or my experience would be relevant.”

Bolton still refused to divulge details about his forthcoming book, which perhaps suggests that the information he has is nothing new, and doesn't contain any evidence of actual wrongdoing by President Trump. We still haven't seen actual excerpts from the book, and since Bolton believes that his testimony wouldn't have changed the outcome, it's probably safe to say when the book does come out, a lot of people who pre-ordered it expecting it to be Trump's downfall will be very disappointed.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

Someone tell Brad Pitt.
Y

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2020, 10:08:53 AM »