Author Topic: Madonna,61,says never been with a small dick, is good on her knees & shares stds  (Read 29159 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Her in The Rocketeer was th hottest woman I’ve ever seen.

BTW, I didn’t realize you were as old as I’m guessing you are now by your previous statement. Keep up the good work.

Someone on here said they dated her in college for a year, she was a normal girl etc.i wish i could find the thread.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Someone on here said they dated her in college for a year, she was a normal girl etc.i wish i could find the thread.

Someone also said they had a chance to sleep with Carmen Electra but turned her down

I believe it all since it’s getbiggers, they can turn down super models and celebrities

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Kelly Preston in twins was gorgeous, natural beauty on girls like her, Elizabeth Shue in adventures in baby sitting, and Connelly in the Rocketeer

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Preston was in some B movie on Cinemax I watched when I was in sixth or seventh grade called “Love is a Gun” or something like that. Some very hot scenes in it, one where she fingers herself under her shorts.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Someone also said they had a chance to sleep with Carmen Electra but turned her down

I believe it all since it’s getbiggers, they can turn down super models and celebrities
hahahahahaha

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ugly -checked

can't sing - checked

can't dance - checked

not that tall - checked

didn't have two quarters in her pocket when she left Detroit to go to the big apple chasing the dream  ....  her band mates "breakfast club" were better musicians,composers  better singers  told her they would only let her sing 2 songs per gig or to get the F out ...........

Not only they regret it ..... They still keep the drum set and bubble gum she used to chew and place under it to this day .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    TA NA KA

Army of One

• Getbig V

I remember that, said he was alone with Carmen, panicked and left lol

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Preston was in some B movie on Cinemax I watched when I was in sixth or seventh grade called “Love is a Gun” or something like that. Some very hot scenes in it, one where she fingers herself under her shorts.
FANTASTIC TITS TOO...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Madonna and one of her boyfriends

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Madonna and one of her boyfriends:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Madonna and one of her boyfriends:

More than a boyfriend....Guy Richie was one of her two husbands. Sean Penn was the other one.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

This fellow is a dancer and choreographer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

This fellow is a dancer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Madonna and one of her boyfriends.

This one was a male model.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Madonna and one of her boyfriends.

This one is a dancer and choreographer.

Does anyone see a pattern here?  ::)  She married men, but dates boy toys now. She's a single mom with 6 kids, 4 of which are adopted.

My guess is that her public image is very different from her private life.

pamith

• Getbig V
In a way, madonna is a hero to us, she embodies many things we have, immaturity, reckless behavior, narcissism, anger issues, the side of the mirror that we don't wanna confront and we are in denial about, she is the representation of that

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
I'll add that back in the 80's, Madonna was a cutie. Certainly had a look to her, an attractive quality, that would spark interest in all of my straight friends.

Fast forward to present day and I have to tell you, as crazy as this might sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if Madonna possibly has HIV. I also have a hunch that Paris Hilton might also possibly have HIV.

None of these statements can be claimed as fact, so please do not take any of this information as verified (Merely gossip).

"1"

Why do you think they have HIV? Something about how they look? Please elaborate some more on this please.
O

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   Strike a pose

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH           EROTICA

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
In a way, madonna is a hero to us, she embodies many things we have, immaturity, reckless behavior, narcissism, anger issues, the side of the mirror that we don't wanna confront and we are in denial about, she is the representation of that

Bro!

That's deep...

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH           EROTICA

She actually looks hot in the first pic, it's the angle... Nice tits.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
She was hot once.

Now she is unclean.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
She was hot once.

Now she is unclean.

Only time she’ll ever be Hot is if she’s Cremated
Agreed she looks unclean & Rancid