Author Topic: Madonna,61,says never been with a small dick, is good on her knees & shares stds  (Read 29208 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He is with her for her money and fame. That’s all.

and shes only with him for the size of his cock.

Im sure she doesnt think he loves her...

booty

• Getbig V

Yes exactly.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
If she's not good on her knees by now then when?

Lady Gaga looks up to her because they are both dark haired Italian....women.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
She wasn't beautiful. She also has always been a terrible dancer and mediocre singer.

Madonna's claim to fame came by way of her larger than life and risky persona. She came around a time that desperately yearned for rebels to rewrite the oh-so-boring norms of society. White women having sex with black guys was still very taboo (so she fucked every black guy). Hispanic men were seen as womanizing, women-beaters that were baby making entrepreneurs (so she fucked every Puerto Rican). She also decorated herself with every ultra-flamboyant gay man she can find (minority gays that also had a flair for being super-faggy).

All of this made her the rebel that the 80's and part of the 90's needed. With that, many men wanted to fuck the "freak". That was the attractive quality I remember my straight friends desiring. To see if her crazy ways translated into the bedroom. Was this the woman that was such a sexual avant garde, that she was bound to show you something you've never experienced in bed?

Now, she looks old and sick. Her body fat depósits look a lot like the typical visceral lipohypertrophy and facial lipodystrophy seen in certain patients.

Anyhow, what do I know?

"1"
Did we really need this in the 80's and 90's?  It could be seen as the start of the end of this society.  This era ushered in the shit show we have today.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Did we really need this in the 80's and 90's?  It could be seen as the start of the end of this society.  This era ushered in the shit show we have today.

She wouldn't have been so successful if not. There was a demand for it. Her handlers knew that there were enough groups clamoring for a "Madonna".

The LGBT crowd needed a great champion in the music industry. She became their artist.

She broke the mold and tested the sexual boundaries that Hollywood wasn't ready for.

White and black people mixing together to have relationships was still frowned upon in many parts. She fucked every black guy.

She was outspoken in an era where only men and rock stars had a major platform. She stood out and hence got noticed.

Whether we really needed her in the 80's and 90's is up for debate. I'm gay and couldn't have cared any less for Madonna. She was the savior every closeted gay man that would spend their nights voguing in the mirror needed. She also made it very cool to be gay and lesbian in those decades.

Frankly, having lived through the late part of the 60s, the 70s and 80's, I can tell you that from where I stood, the 80s were as close to perfect as I can remember. Best decade ever from what I can recall. The 90s lacked identify, the early 2000s was still coming into itself. 2010-2020 has been a work in progress. Shit, the most colorful character of this past decade was Trump, hands down.

"1"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
She wouldn't have been so successful if not. There was a demand for it. Her handlers knew that there were enough groups clamoring for a "Madonna".

The LGBT crowd needed a great champion in the music industry. She became their artist.

She broke the mold and tested the sexual boundaries that Hollywood wasn't ready for.

White and black people mixing together to have relationships was still frowned upon in many parts. She fucked every black guy.

She was outspoken in an era where only men and rock stars had a major platform. She stood out and hence got noticed.

Whether we really needed her in the 80's and 90's is up for debate. I'm gay and couldn't have cared any less for Madonna. She was the savior every closeted gay man that would spend their nights voguing in the mirror needed. She also made it very cool to be gay and lesbian in those decades.

Frankly, having lived through the late part of the 60s, the 70s and 80's, I can tell you that from where I stood, the 80s were as close to perfect as I can remember. Best decade ever from what I can recall. The 90s lacked identify, the early 2000s was still coming into itself. 2010-2020 has been a work in progress. Shit, the most colorful character of this past decade was Trump, hands down.

"1"
damn u ollllllld what are ur top vitamins n supps?
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

"1"
Hollywood wasn't ready for?  Hollywood and the music industry created all the degeneracy by putting "artists" like her on display.  The LGBTQ community was dying of AIDS and didn't need encouragement for more sex.

pamith

• Getbig V
Sex is not everything

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills

And to show that she’s woke

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
GOOD ON HER KNEES OF PEACE
Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
He is with her for her money and fame. That’s all.

I never really understood this line of thought.Everybody is with someone for some shallow reason, usually looks when men get with women and money/status when women get with men.All 3 are as shallow as the other when you really think about it.Also posting photos to say why someone is ugly should really be a thing of the past, when you see someone in reality you are seeing them from hundreds of different angles, their movement, expressions, proportions in reality etc.Saying Madonna didn't have sex appeal and was not attractive from around 84 to 93 or so is just plain wrong and lying.Yah yah, looks are subjective etc but the consensus opinion of men is that she was attractive and fuckable.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
She wasn't beautiful. She also has always been a terrible dancer and mediocre singer.

Madonna's claim to fame came by way of her larger than life and risky persona. She came around a time that desperately yearned for rebels to rewrite the oh-so-boring norms of society. White women having sex with black guys was still very taboo (so she fucked every black guy). Hispanic men were seen as womanizing, women-beaters that were baby making entrepreneurs (so she fucked every Puerto Rican). She also decorated herself with every ultra-flamboyant gay man she can find (minority gays that also had a flair for being super-faggy).

All of this made her the rebel that the 80's and part of the 90's needed. With that, many men wanted to fuck the "freak". That was the attractive quality I remember my straight friends desiring. To see if her crazy ways translated into the bedroom. Was this the woman that was such a sexual avant garde, that she was bound to show you something you've never experienced in bed?

Now, she looks old and sick. Her body fat depósits look a lot like the typical visceral lipohypertrophy and facial lipodystrophy seen in certain patients.

Anyhow, what do I know?

"1"

100 percent agree!!!

Bevo

• Getbig V
Mid late 80’s

They were in the same decade as Madonna, and no Madonna was/is not attractive, like onemorerep said it’s her being a slut that fucked everything that got her that appeal

Army of One

• Getbig V
Mid late 80’s

They were in the same decade as Madonna, and no Madonna was/is not attractive, like onemorerep said it’s her being a slut that fucked everything that got her that appeal

There's a scale imho

Pretty------------------------------------------------------------Sultry

85 shue is more towards the pretty, 85 Madonna further towards the sultry side.In most cases sultry wins out over pretty for immediate sex appeal.85 Madonna looks like she would ride you all night long, take it up the pooper then blow you after.My personal opinion is that the sultry women have more masculine facial characteristics than their prettier counterparts.Which is largely why south American women have so much sex appeal, more masculine facial features.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The Mad Donna never attracted me, be it in the 80s, 90s or 2000s.

80s 90s Elizabeth Shue, Jennifer Connelly (when she wasn't so thin) and Kelly preston though!

Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
There's a scale imho

Pretty------------------------------------------------------------Sultry

85 shue is more towards the pretty sure, 85 Madonna further towards the sultry side.In most cases sultry wins out over pretty for immediate sex appeal.

But still doesn’t make her attractive or pretty, Madonna is slut, that was her appeal, nothing more

Shue, Connelly, Preston, all attractive and very pretty in the looks department, I’ll choose them any time

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

I found her to be such a natural beauty. This is who I imagined most men wanted to marry and have children with. There are levels to this shit and I think this is an example of a beautiful woman. Madonna was nowhere near beautiful or pretty. Madonna had good body at one point, given all the demanding exercise her various world tours would put her through as well as her trainers. What Madonna also had was that "freak" factor.

Look most prostitutes aren't beautiful or pretty. Most have good bodies and say the right things that get many men to divorce themselves from the contents of their wallets. Madonna had similar appeal to many men. No one would want to marry her or truly date her. But would some men want to claim that they fucked her properly? Of course. Much like Dennis Rodman. That dude is ugly from where I stand, but the fact that he is a freak, had money, had a lot of attitude that was noticeable on the court, was tall and had a rather large penis, all made him a worthy fuck to many women, including Madonna.

"1"

Army of One

• Getbig V
But still doesn’t make her attractive or pretty, Madonna is slut, that was her appeal, nothing more

Shue, Connelly, Preston, all attractive and very pretty in the looks department, I’ll choose them any time

She looked slutty because she looked more masculine than the women you mentioned.The fact she was actually a slut helped even more.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I found her to be such a natural beauty. This is who I imagined most men wanted to marry and have children with. There are levels to this shit and I think this is an example of a beautiful woman. Madonna was nowhere near beautiful or pretty. Madonna had good body at one point, given all the demanding exercise her various world tours would put her through as well as her trainers. What Madonna also had was that "freak" factor.

Look most prostitutes aren't beautiful or pretty. Most have good bodies and say the right things that get many men to divorce themselves from the contents of their wallets. Madonna had similar appeal to many men. No one would want to marry her or truly date her. But would some men want to claim that they fucked her properly? Of course. Much like Dennis Rodman. That dude is ugly from where I stand, but the fact that he is a freak, had money, had a lot of attitude that was noticeable on the court, was tall and had a rather large penis, all made him a worthy fuck to many women, including Madonna.

"1"

Slutty she was though!

Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
She looked slutty because she looked more masculine than the women you mentioned.The fact she was actually a slut helped even more.

She didn’t just look slutty, she is one, betting she took in as much dick as Jenna Jameson

That’s fine though, again, that’s her appeal and I give her credit that at 61, she’s still the same  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
She didn’t just look slutty, she is one, betting she took in as much dick as Jenna Jameson

That’s fine though, again, that’s her appeal and I give her credit that at 61, she’s still the same  ;D

Sounds like she was quite the capable and accomodating lass!
Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
Sounds like she was quite the capable and accomodating lass!

The kind that you def should put a ring on for sure

Army of One

• Getbig V

That’s fine though, again, that’s her appeal and I give her credit that at 61, she’s still the same  ;D

Physiognomy and facultative calibration aka the way you look physically influences your personality and behavior, because your physical appearance provides advantages (or disadvantages) in social interactions or you are treated by how you look,i.e look like a slut, treated like a slut, become a slut.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Madonna makes up for being not super attractive by never looking the same.  It's a tactic used by Lady Gaga.

They just sort of bombard you with different looks so you're never really actually sure what the fuck they look like.  

Brilliant, really.

I was tempted to go watch Cyndi Lauper live, a year or two back.  Just seemed like a pretty wacky thing to do and probably pretty entertaining.  I'd have been happy to just hear that goonies song.

Although it turns out, for most of my youth the "super movie hits" cd I used to listen to had a COVER of Cyndi Lauper's goonies track.  So really, I loved a quintessential 80s track sang by some poor lass making $5 bargain basement cds

Edit:  Turns out she sings as well as she ever did.  Pretty amazing, really.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q