Author Topic: Madonna,61,says never been with a small dick, is good on her knees & shares stds  (Read 29212 times)

TTfit

• Getbig III
She’s just saying this trash to stay relevant. That’s all she knows. I have no respect for her these days. And what is up with her dating 25 year olds. She must have the lowest self esteem.

Pot? Kettle? Anyone????? :D :D :D :D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Pot? Kettle? Anyone????? :D :D :D :D

booty doesn't indulge in online promiscuity anymore tbf

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Madonnas buttimplants

https://radaronline.com/photos/madonna-butt-implant-before-after-plastic-surgery-photos/

If she has any people in her life left that actually care about her...........it's time for an intervention.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I'll add that back in the 80's, Madonna was a cutie. Certainly had a look to her, an attractive quality, that would spark interest in all of my straight friends.

Fast forward to present day and I have to tell you, as crazy as this might sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if Madonna possibly has HIV. I also have a hunch that Paris Hilton might also possibly have HIV.

None of these statements can be claimed as fact, so please do not take any of this information as verified (Merely gossip).

"1"

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
who is more soggy? Primemuscle or Madonna?  :D

;D  +  ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Nobody is gonna protest the small dick comments because nobody wants to seem like they themselves have a small penis

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I'll add that back in the 80's, Madonna was a cutie. Certainly had a look to her, an attractive quality, that would spark interest in all of my straight friends.

Fast forward to present day and I have to tell you, as crazy as this might sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if Madonna possibly has HIV. I also have a hunch that Paris Hilton might also possibly have HIV.

None of these statements can be claimed as fact, so please do not take any of this information as verified (Merely gossip).

"1"

Do you mean this Paris Hilton? She's definitely too thin...at least in this photo.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

"1"

What is disturbing is that she has children. They have to hear their mother talking like a whore 🤢... talking about her STD’s 🤮

You might be correct about HIV. Her behavior reminds me Charlie Sheen about 10 years ago.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Yep.

She's always been ugly as fuck.

In the early / mid 80’s every young guy wanted to fck her. She wasn’t “ugly”  NOBODY thought that.

She is absolutely atrocious NOW - and has been for quite a while but 35 years ago she was pretty hot.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Madonna and her boyfriend:

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Nobody is gonna protest the small dick comments because nobody wants to seem like they themselves have a small penis
With a name like ProudVirgin69 you should lead the charge. ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

He can do a lot better than her

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
In the early / mid 80’s every young guy wanted to fck her. She wasn’t “ugly”  NOBODY thought that.

She is absolutely atrocious NOW - and has been for quite a while but 35 years ago she was pretty hot.

This is not hot, boaderline ugly, for sure.....

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
In the early / mid 80’s every young guy wanted to fck her.  

No, we didn't.

she wasn’t “ugly”  NOBODY thought that.

Yes, we did.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Never wanted to hit her (not in the 80s or 90s), she always looked like a Mad Donna to me.
Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
What is disturbing is that she has children. They have to hear their mother talking like a whore 🤢... talking about her STD’s 🤮

You might be correct about HIV. Her behavior reminds me Charlie Sheen about 10 years ago.

That has to be a shitty predicament for her kids. Don't a lot of these kids end up fucked up in the head after living in their parents shadow?

"1"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
In the early / mid 80’s every young guy wanted to fck her. She wasn’t “ugly”  NOBODY thought that.

I beg to differ

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I beg to differ

She wasn't beautiful. She also has always been a terrible dancer and mediocre singer.

Madonna's claim to fame came by way of her larger than life and risky persona. She came around a time that desperately yearned for rebels to rewrite the oh-so-boring norms of society. White women having sex with black guys was still very taboo (so she fucked every black guy). Hispanic men were seen as womanizing, women-beaters that were baby making entrepreneurs (so she fucked every Puerto Rican). She also decorated herself with every ultra-flamboyant gay man she can find (minority gays that also had a flair for being super-faggy).

All of this made her the rebel that the 80's and part of the 90's needed. With that, many men wanted to fuck the "freak". That was the attractive quality I remember my straight friends desiring. To see if her crazy ways translated into the bedroom. Was this the woman that was such a sexual avant garde, that she was bound to show you something you've never experienced in bed?

Now, she looks old and sick. Her body fat depósits look a lot like the typical visceral lipohypertrophy and facial lipodystrophy seen in certain patients.

Anyhow, what do I know?

"1"

pamith

• Getbig V
She is a child. She talks like a lost teenager
She needs Jesus in her life, srs

pamith

• Getbig V
She wasn't beautiful. She also has always been a terrible dancer and mediocre singer.

Madonna's claim to fame came by way of her larger than life and risky persona. She came around a time that desperately yearned for rebels to rewrite the oh-so-boring norms of society. White women having sex with black guys was still very taboo (so she fucked every black guy). Hispanic men were seen as womanizing, women-beaters that were baby making entrepreneurs (so she fucked every Puerto Rican). She also decorated herself with every ultra-flamboyant gay man she can find (minority gays that also had a flair for being super-faggy).

All of this made her the rebel that the 80's and part of the 90's needed. With that, many men wanted to fuck the "freak". That was the attractive quality I remember my straight friends desiring. To see if her crazy ways translated into the bedroom. Was this the woman that was such a sexual avant garde, that she was bound to show you something you've never experienced in bed?

Now, she looks old and sick. Her body fat depósits look a lot like the typical visceral lipohypertrophy and facial lipodystrophy seen in certain patients.

Anyhow, what do I know?

"1"
I personally feel like her voice was amazing, like the voice of lady gaga or lisa minelli, possibly from illuminati rituals, no normal people can sing that good

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Madonna, 61, says never been with a small dick, is good on her knees & shares STD's.

all three statements could come from tbombz as well.

Fortress

• Getbig V
“Sing that good”?

She’s a decent singer. As are tens of millions of others. No Linda Ronstadt. Not by a mile.

As described above, she had the right combo of writers, mangers, fashion, and attitude (not to mention the emerging MTV) in the exact right era.

Also as said, few thought she was “hot” or “beautiful”. Madonna had an “it” factor and this made her desirable in essentially a wanna-tap-that way. Quite simply, turn on the TV and she’d be there, squirming and writhing in a recent hit video.

Smoke and mirrors.

I was a teen ‘83 to ‘89. I was right in the thick of her popularity run. None of my friends thought she was anything beyond a bouncy slut with some undeniably catchy pop ditties.

(Me, I got off on her pre-success nudes that feature her with a snazzy bush. Love that shit.)

pamith

• Getbig V
“Sing that good”?

She’s a decent singer. As are tens of millions of others. No Linda Ronstadt. Not by a mile.

As described above, she had the right combo of writers, mangers, fashion, and attitude (not to mention the emerging MTV) in the exact right era.

Also as said, few thought she was “hot” or “beautiful”. Madonna had an “it” factor and this made her desirable in essentially a wanna-tap-that way. Quite simply, turn on the TV and she’d be there, squirming and writhing in a recent hit video.

Smoke and mirrors.

I was a teen ‘83 to ‘89. I was right in the thick of her popularity run. None of my friends thought she was anything beyond a bouncy slut with some undeniably catchy pop ditties.

(Me, I got off on her pre-success nudes that feature her with a snazzy bush. Love that shit.)

You had a crush on her

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Madonna was and always will be an ugly dirty fucking pig.

booty

• Getbig V

He is with her for her money and fame. That’s all.