Author Topic: Shocking views from joswift that surprised me  (Read 33729 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Shocking views from joswift that surprised me
« Reply #275 on: February 20, 2020, 04:43:59 PM »
Prime is a quality human being.  Period. 

Give me back my Quarter Pounder.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #276 on: February 20, 2020, 05:12:42 PM »
Give me back my Quarter Pounder.

LOL.  Never.  You're ok in my book too.  Our abortion dialogue while it did not change my mind, it made me see things through a different prism. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #277 on: February 20, 2020, 05:29:53 PM »
Oh, I know I have a lot of people that dislike me here. They dislike for my views and opinions but that in no way compares to your near universal contempt people have for you. Yes, when it comes to you, I do speak for the majority of the board. But it's not me speaking as such, it's all those that have over the years that have formed the near universal consesus that you are just a vile, creepy, pervert.

And no, I have not searched myself. Of all your searching you can only come up with one from Josh from five years ago. Here's his more recent opinion which he commented on when I posted that YouTube vid with the homeless guy.

Joshua Rehaluk 7 months ago

You have a calm relaxing voice and seem like a decent guy. I guess I was wrong about you.

@pellius not me up to shenanigans. I'd just straight up say it's me if its was. Like I said...you seem like a pretty good dude in these vids so you won't have any problems from me anymore. But I do hope you make more Hawaii vids. Relaxing voice and interesting place

LOL. You of all people are using Josh as a character reference! Last year you two had unfinished business and now you chat on the phone?

Be very careful to assume what Josh believes. He is an intelligent and quite resourceful individual.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: February 20, 2020, 06:13:07 PM »
LOL. You of all people are using Josh as a character reference! Last year you two had unfinished business and now you chat on the phone?

Be very careful to assume what Josh believes. He is an intelligent and quite resourceful individual.

I never had any unfinished business with Josh or anybody else. It's only you who have threatened me with this unfinished business baloney when I wanted to call a truce. You're a horrible bitter man.

And why have you avoided my simple question? Because you are afraid to answer it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: February 20, 2020, 06:27:32 PM »
Oh, I know I have a lot of people that dislike me here. They dislike for my views and opinions but that in no way compares to your near universal contempt people have for you. Yes, when it comes to you, I do speak for the majority of the board. But it's not me speaking as such, it's all those that have over the years that have formed the near universal consesus that you are just a vile, creepy, pervert.

And no, I have not searched myself. Of all your searching you can only come up with one from Josh from five years ago. Here's his more recent opinion which he commented on when I posted that YouTube vid with the homeless guy.

You have a calm relaxing voice and seem like a decent guy. I guess I was wrong about you.

@pellius not me up to shenanigans. I'd just straight up say it's me if its was. Like I said...you seem like a pretty good dude in these vids so you won't have any problems from me anymore. But I do hope you make more Hawaii vids. Relaxing voice and interesting place

Josh's derogatory post about you is all I could be bothered to post. As you said, there are a lot of people who dislike you. Do you think this is a contest to prove which of us is the most disliked? I couldn't care less who or how many folks here don't like me. I've made a few friends on Getbig and that's good enough for me.

It is obvious that you are an unhappy, unpleasant and extremely negative fellow. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #280 on: February 20, 2020, 06:53:17 PM »
I have watched Pellius get into trouble here on Getbig several times. Most people would simply leave after the beating he took.

Not Philip Gilkey. He has something to prove and nobody will make him leave this forum. So he debates issues to the bitter end.

It is as if his whole being is being defended or something. As a kid he admitted he was always fighting others partly because of the

teasing. So he evolved into this internet warrior who takes no prisoners. He will do whatever he can to put others down.

All manner of dirty tricks are used. He always uses the ploy where he speaks for the forum and declares that his opponents or

targets are hated, etc. I mean, wtf is he on about? This is Getbig where the majority are anonymous dorks. The ultimate internet Flotsam.

No identity, no photos and no responsibility. Everyone thinks this is a great forum....until they get tarred and feathered.

I have supported Philip many times in the past. Last year something changed after he fought over his spare burger.

Anyone who criticised his behaviour became enemies. Unbelievable meltdown from a guy on the ropes.

Josh tricked me into revealing Philip's name. Well, Pellius posted a medical report with his name on it. I had saved that post so had his name.

Since Philip was saying nasty things about me I wanted to know about this guy. So did Josh.

What Josh did re contacting people is not something I would do. But Philip hated me anyway.

Now Josh and Philip chat on the phone. Who would have thought?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: February 20, 2020, 07:17:49 PM »
I have watched Pellius get into trouble here on Getbig several times. Most people would simply leave after the beating he took.

Not Philip Gilkey. He has something to prove and nobody will make him leave this forum. So he debates issues to the bitter end.

It is as if his whole being is being defended or something. As a kid he admitted he was always fighting others partly because of the

teasing. So he evolved into this internet warrior who takes no prisoners. He will do whatever he can to put others down.

All manner of dirty tricks are used. He always uses the ploy where he speaks for the forum and declares that his opponents or

targets are hated, etc. I mean, wtf is he on about? This is Getbig where the majority are anonymous dorks. The ultimate internet Flotsam.

No identity, no photos and no responsibility. Everyone thinks this is a great forum....until they get tarred and feathered.

I have supported Philip many times in the past. Last year something changed after he fought over his spare burger.

Anyone who criticised his behaviour became enemies. Unbelievable meltdown from a guy on the ropes.

Josh tricked me into revealing Philip's name. Well, Pellius posted a medical report with his name on it. I had saved that post so had his name.

Since Philip was saying nasty things about me I wanted to know about this guy. So did Josh.

What Josh did re contacting people is not something I would do. But Philip hated me anyway.

I've been quite errant lately. I should know better. I will try to be a bigger and more responsible man. My new self-imposed rule to follow at the Getbig zoo is going to be "Don't Feed The Animals". I believe the temptation to do so will make sticking to my word very difficult. Wish me success. I need all the support I can get. ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: February 20, 2020, 09:25:48 PM »
LOL.  Never.  You're ok in my book too.  Our abortion dialogue while it did not change my mind, it made me see things through a different prism. 

Not to get off this engaging topic, but a couple my brother knows who can't have kids of their own desperately want to adopt a child. They were actually told by the adoption agency that they would have a better and quicker chance if they choose to adopt from a foreign country. They explained that the line to adopt a baby is so long that it is a two year wait.

If people who are pro-abortion were just more honest and not pay this lip service that they are getting an abortion for altruistic reasons such as to save the child from a life of poverty and neglect. For the majority of cases, getting an abortion is just to spare them the inconvenience of having to go through a pregnancy and/or the sense of shame for the family to have your teenage daughter that you raised getting pregnant or, since now a child can get an abortion without parental consent, just save them the hassle altogether.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #283 on: February 20, 2020, 09:29:29 PM »
Not to get off this engaging topic, but a couple my brother knows who can't have kids of their own desperately want to adopt a child. They were actually told by the adoption agency that they would have a better and quicker chance if they choose to adopt from a foreign country. They explained that the line to adopt a baby is so long that it is a two year wait.  But, I think they could foster a child in the interim.

If people who are pro-abortion were just more honest and not pay this lip service that they are getting an abortion for altruistic reasons such as to save the child from a life of poverty and neglect. For the majority of cases, getting an abortion is just to spare them the inconvenience of having to go through a pregnancy and/or the sense of shame for the family to have your teenage daughter that you raised getting pregnant or, since now a child can get an abortion without parental consent, just save them the hassle altogether.  
I don't think either of us could either prove or disprove this.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: February 20, 2020, 09:38:07 PM »
Josh's derogatory post about you is all I could be bothered to post. As you said, there are a lot of people who dislike you. Do you think this is a contest to prove which of us is the most disliked? I couldn't care less who or how many folks here don't like me. I've made a few friends on Getbig and that's good enough for me.

It is obvious that you are an unhappy, unpleasant and extremely negative fellow. 

Really? Well, let's compare the actual facts and evidence presented on this broad. I have posted pics of me with family and friends, at the gym, at work, at a New Year's Eve party,
at restaurants, at scenic points, there are pictures of me of my physique, video of me visiting the homeless... And what do we know of you? That you've gone to gloryholes to suck off and get plowed by complete strangers through a hole in the wall, have sex with men while being married, a picture of your wasting away physique which you wisely took down, and a face pic showing the classic look of a balding, big-nosed, dirty, old pervert with the expression of trying to explain himself when Chris Hansen has just walked into the room.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: February 20, 2020, 09:46:33 PM »
I don't think either of us could either prove or disprove this.

The demand for a child as they grow older gets lower and lower as the age increases. The parent wants to experience the entire process of raising a child from the time they are born or as close to it as possible. The idea that you can tell them, "Well, just take in this foster child, for now, to fill in until we can get you a real baby," just demeans everybody.

https://www.fundyouradoption.org/resources/how-long-does-it-take-to-adopt-a-child/

12th paragraph
How long does it take to adopt a child that is a newborn? Newborn adoptions can take 2 to 7 years. The longest part of the process is finding and available newborn. The majority of people adopting want a newborn. the demand for newborns is much higher than the availability.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #286 on: February 20, 2020, 09:53:01 PM »
My man, I'd love to live in a world with ZERO abortions.  I just don't believe the average abortion is a black and white case of someone practicing post pregnancy birth control.    I also wish there were more people willing and able to adopt and for those who are a safe, streamlined process to get children into good, quality homes. 

Our government and society should do all they can to sow the seeds to where they are needed if not chosen less and less.  Sex education and readily available birth control is a good place to start.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: February 20, 2020, 10:02:13 PM »

The beaten I've taken? And you wonder why people just laugh at you. Just a delusional, bitter, old fat man. There is no doubt in anybody's mind that you are by far, far away the most mocked, ridiculed, and humiliated sad, old, bitter fatso.

Just the fact that you keep coming back on this board and suffer the continued and non-stop indignities proves just how delusional you are without an ounce of self-respect.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #288 on: February 20, 2020, 10:03:17 PM »
LMFAO.  The horror!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #289 on: February 20, 2020, 10:05:25 PM »
The beaten I've taken? And you wonder why people just laugh at you. Just a delusional, bitter, old fat man. There is no doubt in anybody's mind that you are by far, far away the most mocked, ridiculed, and humiliated sad, old, bitter fatso.

Just the fact that you keep coming back on this board and suffer the continued and non-stop indignities proves just how delusional you are without an ounce of self-respect.

Philip Gilkey you have proven yourself to be a genuine sadistic pervert. Congratulations.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: February 20, 2020, 10:05:32 PM »
My man, I'd love to live in a world with ZERO abortions.  I just don't believe the average abortion is a black and white case of someone practicing post pregnancy birth control.    I also wish there were more people willing and able to adopt and for those who are a safe, streamlined process to get children into good, quality homes. 

Our government and society should do all they can to sow the seeds to where they are needed if not chosen less and less.  Sex education and readily available birth control is a good place to start.

Note, the waiting process is not so much a function of streamlining the process but the fact of the lack of availability of new borns.

"demand for newborns is much higher than the availability."

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #291 on: February 20, 2020, 10:08:16 PM »
Note, the waiting process is not so much a function of streamlining the process but the fact of the lack of availability of new borns.

"demand for newborns is much higher than the availability."

The world is an imperfect place.  I can only try to make good decisions for myself and help those I know to do the same. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: February 20, 2020, 10:11:23 PM »
You have proven yourself to be a genuine sadistic pervert. Congratulations.

Typical, classic, Basile. This is something SF points out all the time about you. You come on here picking a fight and then when you get your ass handed to you, you whine and cry about how mean everybody is.

And you're judging my character? This coming from a guy who agrees with joswift that the only thing differing you from a Hitler, Stalin, Jeffrey Dahmer is just the circumstances. Given the "right" circumstance you would be just as much of a monster as they were.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #293 on: February 20, 2020, 10:15:14 PM »
Typical, classic, Basile. This is something SF points out all the time about you. You come on here picking a fight and then when you get your ass handed to you, you whine and cry about how mean everybody is.

And you're judging my character? This coming from a guy who agrees with joswift that the only thing differing you from a Hitler, Stalin, Jeffrey Dahmer is just the circumstances. Given the "right" circumstance you would be just as much of a monster as they were.

I don't believe that all men are created equal therefore I do not ascribe to the notion that we are all capable of being as heinous as Hitler, Stalin, Netanyahu, Etc. 
 :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #294 on: February 20, 2020, 10:22:47 PM »

You are one pissed off guy. You go to church then post filth here like you are some sort of hero. You are sadistic. Must be from decades of being teased and having to fight others.

I don't agree with Joswift. I have no interest in debating such a foolish topic.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: February 20, 2020, 10:38:28 PM »
No, that is not what you said. If you want to walk back from your origin claim and change that to having the "capacity" then you have no argument from me. You stated the notion that ALL of us are no better or no worse than the most vile monsters throughout history given the "right" circumstances.

Your understanding of morality is so skewed and twisted that it is beyond comprehension.
You even clearly stated that there is no difference from a moral perspective between killing and torture and shoplifting. Who thinks like that? Everybody, including God, acknowledges this.

fucking hell, those two statements are exactly the same
people have the same capacity for evil given the right circumstances...

Are you deliberately being dumb now?

Its not about what I believe about the level of severity of sins, I didnt give out the ten commandments in any order of severity your God did..

Oh, and you never told me who this "perfectly moral man" was, please dont tell me you think its Jesus, he was far from perfect..

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: February 20, 2020, 10:42:12 PM »
I don't believe that all men are created equal therefore I do not ascribe to the notion that we are all capable of being as heinous as Hitler, Stalin, Netanyahu, Etc. 
 :D

I think most people feel this way.

But to be precise, humans, I would even go as far as to say most humans, will behave as monsters given the wrong circumstances, but how far they will go varies widely. It is very shallow and simplistic to think everyone will be the same given the circumstances.

To be absolutely and completely corrupt and ruthless is not easy. You have to train for that. The more you act like a monster the more of a monster you become. Nobody starts out as a serial killer. You start with small animals, torturing and killing them, you move up to cats, dogs, become a bully, play cruel jokes; by your monstrous acts you grow more and more callous, and eventually, you attain a level few dare to go. That's what gets you a Saddam Hussein or a Mao. And because I believe in a sort of Yin and Yang in life, just as there are truly evil people in this world, there are truly good people in this world and people like joswift insults and dishonors these imperfect saints of the world but lumping them all together with the truly evil and that's only "circumstances" that determines this.

"Very few people can be totally ruthless. It isn't easy."

Even the ruthless murderer Tony Montana had a line he will not cross. Not everybody is as cold, cruel and barbaric given the "right" circumstances as joswift will have you believe.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: February 20, 2020, 10:43:46 PM »
I think most people feel this way.

But to be precise, humans, I would even go as far as to say most humans, will behave as monsters given the wrong circumstances, but how far they will go varies widely. It is very shallow and simplistic to think everyone will be the same given the circumstances.

To be absolutely and completely corrupt and ruthless is not easy. You have to train for that. The more you act like a monster the more of a monster you become. Nobody starts out as a serial killer. You start with small animals, torturing and killing them, you move up to cats, dogs, become a bully, play cruel jokes; by your monstrous acts you grow more and more callous, and eventually, you attain a level few dare to go. That's what gets you a Saddam Hussein or a Mao. And because I believe in a sort of Yin and Yang in life, just as there are truly evil people in this world, there are truly good people in this world and people like joswift insults and dishonors these imperfect saints of the world but lumping them all together with the truly evil and that's only "circumstances" that determines this.

"Very few people can be totally ruthless. It isn't easy."

Even the ruthless murderer Tony Montana had a line he will not cross. Not everybody is as cold, cruel and barbaric given the "right" circumstances as joswift will have you believe.

you are now making my point for me, well done, I knew you would come around sooner or later...
although you are aware that the two clips you used are movies and as such are not real evidence...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: February 20, 2020, 10:46:37 PM »
You are one pissed off guy. You go to church then post filth here like you are some sort of hero. You are sadistic. Must be from decades of being teased and having to fight others.

I don't agree with Joswift. I have no interest in debating such a foolish topic.

I love exposing the phonies and hypocrites.

Therefore, joswift is correct when he insists that everyone is capable of doing evil things.

You just have to put them in the right situation and time.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 20, 2020, 10:58:36 PM »
fucking hell, those two statements are exactly the same
people have the same capacity for evil given the right circumstances...

Are you deliberately being dumb now?

Its not about what I believe about the level of severity of sins, I didnt give out the ten commandments in any order of severity your God did..

Oh, and you never told me who this "perfectly moral man" was, please dont tell me you think its Jesus, he was far from perfect..

Ah, up bright and early and straight to GetBig to see if I posted. God, can I own your simple little mind any more?

And no it's not the same. You are just a very shallow person and very simple-minded. It is one thing to say someone has the capacity, i.e., the ability to do something, but quite another saying they would, that we all would, given the circumstances. My sweet old aunt certainly has the capacity, the ability, to pull the trigger of a 1911 and put a bullet in her granddaughter's head, but there is no circumstances under Heaven and Earth in which she would do it.

You are trying to back-pedal because you have been exposed saying absolutely foolish
things like saying that morally there is no difference between killing/torture and stealing. Or that there is no difference between a Hitler and me when it is well known that I am the most vocal here on this board in the support of Jews and Israel.