Author Topic: Shocking views from joswift that surprised me  (Read 33731 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Shocking views from joswift that surprised me
« Reply #300 on: February 20, 2020, 11:02:06 PM »
you are now making my point for me, well done, I knew you would come around sooner or later...
although you are aware that the two clips you used are movies and as such are not real evidence...

Bahaha! Look how desperate you are sounding. You are realizing how stupid you sound and reaching for straws to try to find a way to save face.

If I'm making your point then why argue. Just say, "You're right."

Keep delivering you lazy, both physically and intellectually, bum.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: February 21, 2020, 05:45:41 AM »
Ah, up bright and early and straight to GetBig to see if I posted. God, can I own your simple little mind any more?

And no it's not the same. You are just a very shallow person and very simple-minded. It is one thing to say someone has the capacity, i.e., the ability to do something, but quite another saying they would, that we all would, given the circumstances. My sweet old aunt certainly has the capacity, the ability, to pull the trigger of a 1911 and put a bullet in her granddaughter's head, but there is no circumstances under Heaven and Earth in which she would do it.

You are trying to back-pedal because you have been exposed saying absolutely foolish
things like saying that morally there is no difference between killing/torture and stealing. Or that there is no difference between a Hitler and me when it is well known that I am the most vocal here on this board in the support of Jews and Israel.

thats what mothers who throw their babies in scalding baths say after they have done it...

I would wager under the right circumstances you would be worse than Hitler... you have already displayed psycotic tendencies in this thread...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: February 21, 2020, 01:22:21 PM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #303 on: February 21, 2020, 01:44:41 PM »
I am not convinced by Joswift's idea but not totally sure exactly what he is saying. I think people come in all types and will react differently depending on so many factors. I am more inclined to agree with Pellius but not the way he is always so angry and defensive. Makes for good entertainment but Pellius does get riled up and quite personal with his insults.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: February 21, 2020, 02:21:57 PM »
I am not convinced by Joswift's idea but not totally sure exactly what he is saying. I think people come in all types and will react differently depending on so many factors. I am more inclined to agree with Pellius but not the way he is always so angry and defensive. Makes for good entertainment but Pellius does get riled up and quite personal with his insults.

I make a lot of stuff up as I go along, dont tell pellius though...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: February 22, 2020, 03:05:09 PM »

Fight me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: February 22, 2020, 03:19:47 PM »

Actually he has been quite clear. Read the first post of this thread. There is no moral difference between any of us. That under the "right" circumstances we all will behave just like the monsters in this world like a Hiter and Stalin. No difference between our leaders and a Saddam Hussein or a Kim Jun Un. He even stated plainly that my 82 year old aunt would behave that way under the "right" circumstances.

This type of moral confusion is what allows him to believe and state unequivocally that there is no moral difference between murder/torture and stealing.

Of course morality has different levels.....Any sane person acknowledges this.
Do you equate killing/torture with shoplifting?   Jeez....
legally yes, morally no...

In the eyes of God every one of us has broke all the 10 commandments

we are all as guilty as each other..

Think of the most evil people in history , you , you yourself could do exactly the same thing.

And someone who doesnt believe that is far more dangerous than someone who knows what hes capable of and chooses not to do it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #307 on: February 22, 2020, 03:22:04 PM »
Ah, Tim, I'm so glad you are here. We go back many years and though we've never met, we both know the type of men we are. I can't count the number of times when I've felt us to be kindred spirits. Very different lives but cut from the same mold.

You've been back and forth on the wrong side of the streets and have done things, like me, that you are not proud of. Sometimes life just gets the best of you and brings out the worse. But I know that you are at heart a decent man. That there is a line of depravity that you will not cross no matter what. You still believe in that now archiac notion of honor that you will take to your grave.

And that is the crux of the matter. Josswift believes that under "the right" circumstances we will all revert to savages. There are no differences between the true monsters in this world and you, or your wife, daughter, niece! At it's core, there no difference between a Pol Pot, who will have you executed if you did not have callouses on your hand or were a professional. Or a Kim Jung Un who will torture and execute his own people if you speak out against him or have you own relatives killed because you think they might be a threat to your power, or a Saddam Hussein who had rape squads to torture and humiliate his enemies. We are all the same at the core.

You know how hard it is to adhere to a moral code of honor. To let principle trump you base and primitive desires. Joswift insults and dishonors all the good men and women throughout history who overcame the dark side that is within all of us and made the world a better place.

He is, if you remember the term from back in day, "filt"!
pellius I agree we are cut somewhat from the same cloth,and I believe we are both good people.

That being said, I don`t want to get involved in this one for no other reason except to say that I honestly like and respect both of you guys as people, and for what you both bring to the forum........... whether I agree all the time or never agree,it`s always great stuff !!

Carry on gentlemen and yes bro I remember the word FILT just as is it was yesterday !!  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: February 22, 2020, 03:24:41 PM »
thats what mothers who throw their babies in scalding baths say after they have done it...

I would wager under the right circumstances you would be worse than Hitler... you have already displayed psycotic tendencies in this thread...

Yes, keep talking. Keep exposing yourself. Now, I am actually worse than Hitler. An average completely unremarkable person born and raised in the middle of the Pacific Ocean is now suddenly on par with one of the most brutal tyrants in history. There were a lot of exceptionally cruel and ruthless men during the Nazi era but only one Hitler.
But, someone like me, actually surpassed him -- given the "right" circumstances.

Your credibility fade with every post you make.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: February 22, 2020, 03:28:37 PM »
I make a lot of stuff up as I go along, dont tell pellius though...

Ah, since you have been exposed as a nutjob, and no one, when the issue is stated plainly, agrees with you and there have been some brave enough to state that you are a nutcase and mentally deranged, you are now looking for a way to back step, and save face, and try to imply you were only joking. This, what? 14 pages, was all just a big joke.

Yeah, the jokes on me. Good one.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: February 22, 2020, 03:30:47 PM »
pellius I agree we are cut somewhat from the same cloth,and I believe we are both good people.

That being said, I don`t want to get involved in this one for no other reason except to say that I honestly like and respect both of you guys as people, and for what you both bring to the forum........... whether I agree all the time or never agree,it`s always great stuff !!

Carry on gentlemen and yes bro I remember the word FILT just as is it was yesterday !!  ;D

I understand, and I know that, no matter what the "right" circumstance you find yourself in, you are a man of decency and honor and that there is a line you will not cross no matter what.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #311 on: February 22, 2020, 03:32:14 PM »
I understand, and I know that, no matter what the "right" circumstance you find yourself in, you are a man of decency and honor and that there is a line you will not cross no matter what.
Right back at ya my brother !!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: February 22, 2020, 04:20:19 PM »
Ah, since you have been exposed as a nutjob, and no one, when the issue is stated plainly, agrees with you and there have been some brave enough to state that you are a nutcase and mentally deranged, you are now looking for a way to back step, and save face, and try to imply you were only joking. This, what? 14 pages, was all just a big joke.

Yeah, the jokes on me. Good one.

For me yes, for you no, it was deadly serious for you...

I agree with most things I have written, its just from your initial outburst I knew if I just exaggerated a little you would lose your mind...

At 60 years of age living in a beautiful place like Hawaii you really shouldn't have anything to make you behave like you do on here...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: February 22, 2020, 04:32:06 PM »
Oh Lord....Lord of the Flies that is.

There's a lot of Getbig like behavior in this film. Many of the folks here in these forums are at the same level of maturity and about as civilized as are the wild boys.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: February 22, 2020, 06:44:51 PM »
For me yes, for you no, it was deadly serious for you...

I agree with most things I have written, its just from your initial outburst I knew if I just exaggerated a little you would lose your mind...

At 60 years of age living in a beautiful place like Hawaii you really shouldn't have anything to make you behave like you do on here...

My initial major in college was Philosophy. Subjects like God, morality, ethics, how one should live, what kind of man do I want to be... were, still is, very serious business for me. I always assume that people thought and wondered about these things. Like what happens when you die. I was very surprised at how many people never give this a second thought. I remember asking a friend of mine back in 1982, a man in his late sixties born and raised in Korea, about what he thinks happens when he dies. He told me he never gave it much thought. I asked him, "Well, what about now? What do you think now that I am asking you?" He just shrugged his shoulders and said, "You just die."

Anyway, I had a couple of wise counseling sessions with my online therapist. He made some good points and I know he speaks from a huge amount of experience.

Oh, and this online therapist was not SF but Josh.

I'm out.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: February 22, 2020, 07:22:05 PM »
Insanity.

An example of insanity is a personality disorder.
An example of insanity is jumping out of an airplane without a parachute.
An example of insanity is having another insane person be your on-line therapist.

Insane Clown Posse

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: February 23, 2020, 03:11:58 AM »
My initial major in college was Philosophy. Subjects like God, morality, ethics, how one should live, what kind of man do I want to be... were, still is, very serious business for me. I always assume that people thought and wondered about these things. Like what happens when you die. I was very surprised at how many people never give this a second thought. I remember asking a friend of mine back in 1982, a man in his late sixties born and raised in Korea, about what he thinks happens when he dies. He told me he never gave it much thought. I asked him, "Well, what about now? What do you think now that I am asking you?" He just shrugged his shoulders and said, "You just die."

Anyway, I had a couple of wise counseling sessions with my online therapist. He made some good points and I know he speaks from a huge amount of experience.

Oh, and this online therapist was not SF but Josh.

I'm out.

I have no idea why you quoted me and then wrote a post that had absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote.

Nevertheless Im glad you have finally calmed down although you still haven't explained who the "moral man" was, maybe you have changed your mind on the person in question due to your recent enlightenment..

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: February 23, 2020, 05:28:55 AM »
If we could convert this entire thread into one video, it would look something like this:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #318 on: February 23, 2020, 07:51:15 AM »
If we could convert this entire thread into one video, it would look something like this:

;D ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: February 23, 2020, 08:16:48 AM »

Hahaha, post of the year ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: February 23, 2020, 08:45:52 AM »

hahaha I havent even been trying, it would be more like this

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #321 on: February 23, 2020, 10:01:49 AM »
hahaha I havent even been trying, it would be more like this

I don't picture you being that dark. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: February 23, 2020, 11:04:24 AM »
I don't picture you being that dark. :D

But you do see pellius throwing that many punches?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: February 23, 2020, 11:29:56 AM »
But you do see pellius throwing that many punches?

If your a homeless bum with an exposed penis asking for a hamburger....then yes, it seems possible.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #324 on: February 24, 2020, 04:12:10 AM »
If your a homeless bum with an exposed penis asking for a hamburger....then yes, it seems possible.

🤣