Author Topic: Calum's son : Arnold 3.0 !  (Read 6309 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Calum's son : Arnold 3.0 !
« on: February 04, 2020, 01:35:26 PM »
So Calum has a kid but doesn't want to do anything with ??

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Calum's son : Arnold 3.0 !
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 01:51:07 PM »
I made it through 2 minutes. If true that it is his son and he is not a part of his life, Calum is a deadbeat that said this chick is a moron and shouldn’t be surprised that the dude who didn’t want kids doesn’t actually want a child with her.

The baby suffers because of these idiots.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 02:07:20 PM »
What a dirtbag.

I like how this YouTube bro does better investigative journalism than CNN.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 05:09:59 PM »
Another stand up personality in the world of bodybuilding.  ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 05:12:44 PM »
Deadbeat dads are scum. It doesn’t matter he didn’t want the kid or not. He knew the consequences of sticking his dick in a pussy and should deal with them.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2020, 09:17:08 PM »
Definitively looks legit....

Not surprised by his reaction to this at all, moron.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 10:52:45 PM »
Deadbeat dads are scum. It doesn’t matter he didn’t want the kid or not. He knew the consequences of sticking his dick in a pussy and should deal with them.

Why? It‘s the woman‘s fault, they are the gate keepers of sex. Some beta simp will gladly jump in and help to raise other guy‘s kid just to be fed scraps in bed. I don‘t like this prick myself but this situation is clearly her fault. She couldn‘t resist the alpha seed.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2020, 10:58:41 PM »
I’m sure there’s a lot more to this story than this idiot knows. Kenny KO is a bottom feeder of the industry. Remember his work on the Larry Wheels story? Just because he’s on gear now doesn’t make him any smarter or tougher. And besides it’s Calum, who really gives a shit? Wouldn’t be the first the first who had a kid with a girl he didn’t really like. Like kreator said, why is he the POS and she’s not an opportunist?

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2020, 11:18:37 PM »
Why? It‘s the woman‘s fault, they are the gate keepers of sex. Some beta simp will gladly jump in and help to raise other guy‘s kid just to be fed scraps in bed. I don‘t like this prick myself but this situation is clearly her fault. She couldn‘t resist the alpha seed.

Yes... She is a decent piece of ass there will be a million beta dogs lined up for A grade ass that they'd never be able to get if it wasnt available cheap due to the baby discount .....

It's both their faults, couple dipshits, happens everyday.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2020, 11:27:35 PM »

Well then he should have been smart enough (I know a stretch) to protect himself. If you look at her IG it's not like she has called him out or made any mention of him. This is how so many athletes end up broke by not policing themselves. He'll now be known as Calum Von deadbeat dad  :D and can pay child support for the next 18 or 22 years (in CA who knows what the law is).

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2020, 11:38:44 PM »
Who would have thought Instagram fame was fleeting and not fulfilling?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2020, 12:10:28 AM »
Yes... She is a decent piece of ass there will be a million beta dogs lined up for A grade ass that they'd never be able to get if it wasnt available cheap due to the baby discount .....

It's both their faults, couple dipshits, happens everyday.

Great choice of words

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2020, 12:12:54 AM »
Well then he should have been smart enough (I know a stretch) to protect himself. If you look at her IG it's not like she has called him out or made any mention of him. This is how so many athletes end up broke by not policing themselves. He'll now be known as Calum Von deadbeat dad  :D and can pay child support for the next 18 or 22 years (in CA who knows what the law is).

Smart and Calum don‘t go well together.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2020, 12:40:24 AM »
Every time this guy talks he sounds like such a dumb fuck! IQ must be low as hell

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2020, 02:22:16 AM »
Well the good news is that this confirms he isn’t gay ...

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2020, 03:40:05 AM »
Unless he raped her or the contraception failed or he intended to get her pregnant, it's 100% her fault. If she didn't want to get pregnant then she either shouldn't have sex or use some kind of birth control. It's ultimately her responsibility not to get pregnant, her body her choice right?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2020, 04:34:36 AM »
So he didn’t want her to keep the baby.  Then he blocked her on social media. and now he wants to take the kid away from her ????

He better break the silence and defense himself pronto.  

This can tarnish his comeback in April.   And certainly his followers and popular persona.  

Sad.

Kai is the only decent person in this industry.    

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2020, 10:41:02 AM »
it could be worse. Juan Morel could be the kids dad...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2020, 10:52:13 AM »
that guy is such a cuck

why does he get in other peoples business? all he does is snooping around in other peoples personal lives like a little bitch

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2020, 11:04:45 AM »
that guy is such a cuck

why does he get in other peoples business? all he does is snooping around in other peoples personal lives like a little bitch
He is going to get knocked out! ( did the same thing to Jeremy Buendia/Larry “wheels”/Mike Rhasid and Narmin)....when confronted he backs right down ... yet rushes home to make a video about it...I admit I enjoy watching some of the drama and confrontations ...but someone is bound to smack him sooner or later!)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2020, 11:09:07 AM »
He is going to get knocked out! ( did the same thing to Jeremy Buendia/Larry “wheels”/Mike Rhasid and Narmin)....when confronted he backs right down ... yet rushes home to make a video about it...I admit I enjoy watching some of the drama and confrontations ...but someone is bound to smack him sooner or later!)

LOL not by anyone in todays bodybuilding scene.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2020, 11:17:10 AM »
I'm sure he could defend himself if that was the case.. bodybuilders are not fighters

Him calling out people using fake weights was all good any funny. But airing other peoples dirty laundry with their girlfriends... just a bitch move

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2020, 11:18:01 AM »
Kenny ko is annoying but deep down he loves guys with huge muscles and huge cocks he would love to be one of ramys goats 🐐

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2020, 11:41:53 AM »
Naturally I don't know anything about this case but this my speculation. The only reason he wants custody when he didn't provide a penny of child care prior is that he knows a judge will take away 40% of his income for 22 years.  His lawyer probably told him, we have to fight for custody by saying she is an unfit mother and has mental issues. He will lose that one in court is my prediction. Very hard to prove when the kid will be found to be healthy and living in her parents house in a safe environment. His only very slim chance to avoid going broke is to make wild accusations in court.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2020, 11:43:34 AM »
LOL not by anyone in todays bodybuilding scene.
haHa! ...  good point