Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136770 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1200 on: October 25, 2023, 03:10:54 AM »
Is that Walter on the left?

Not sure about this new haircut Matt.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1201 on: October 25, 2023, 03:23:09 AM »

Normally, i'd complain about that cut, but since it's Matteo Cannelloni i'll let it slide.
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1202 on: October 25, 2023, 03:51:21 AM »
Impressive detective work with the OnlyFans feet for sure.

Thanks Hulkotron!

I may shell out a few bucks to get some of the advanced cat-fishing tools available online. It can be tiring going through individual photos manually to catch an obvious fraud [a female claiming to be within 0.11s of Usain Bolt's 40-yard dash time, a full 25 years before he did it, and after she was tired from just coming off track practice.  ::)], but it will be worth it.

Heck, I said I'd put up $2,000 USD to beat JustPlaneJane in a sprint - so to put up $200 CAD to pay for some advanced cat-fishing tools online would be a bargain.

As for the foot photos JustPlaneJane stole - yeah, it's a perfect match from what I can tell. Same knobby knees, same birthmarks, same bent toes - heck, even check the level of the skin between toes, and how it's raised after the toe by her big toe [her long toe]. It's exactly the same in LauraaLove's pictures.

Did this moron seriously take some OnlyFans feet model to use while claiming to be a world level female sprinter? Then "she" posted photos of a much more muscular woman doing deadlifts, and yet ANOTHER woman's hands?  ??? What a fucking idiot...

I wonder what drives this? I guess by the time people are 50 or 60, they realize they can't fulfill any potential anymore. Then they have either "Uncle Rico Syndrome" [from Napoleon Dynamite], or in JustPlaneJane's case - need to completely fabricate into existence total fiction, to get props from anonymous people on message boards - what very few are dumb enough to believe it, at least.

Heck - that's why I'm going to push to be my all-time strongest now at 41: it's now or never. In 10 years, I'll have to accept what I did before, or...if I was a pathetic fraud, make up claims about being one Usain Bolt's female rally race partners.

I'm just glad I was able to expose JPJ with what very little media she put out there - you can see why they were so careful. It's SO easy to get caught. And JPJ grabbed the fake pictures from obscure sources.

IMO, JPJ just checked http://www.tineye.com and shared the pics when no matches came up. Not grasping there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Incidentally, LauraaLove's LonelyFans page is free if anyone else wants to check for themselves:

https://onlyfans.com/lauraaloove/media

JustPlaneJane's stolen legs/feet picture:

LauraaLove's, for comparison - perfect match, down to the thinness of the skin:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1203 on: October 25, 2023, 04:15:53 AM »

Interesting curl on your big toe there, JustPlaneJane.

Do you happen to have an identical twin sister who does OnlyFans feet modeling?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1204 on: October 25, 2023, 04:26:20 AM »
King Matt is now Matt Holmes!

Quite the Sleuth!

Not too bad!

And IMO, JustPlaneJane stole the hand photo from one of Stefanio Valerio's socials. The hand wrinkles are identical:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeERpKMqfPh/

I love my new haircut.  ;D

Although I wouldn't want it forever, like Walter Sobchak has to have. I'm glad my thick hair will be back in six weeks time. :)

I love the look on people's eyes when they realize I have a fake receding hairline.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1205 on: October 25, 2023, 04:36:49 AM »

Literally LOL’d

Matt, you are a crazy SOB and I enjoy your postings on these here forums  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1206 on: October 25, 2023, 04:42:09 AM »

Haha, no - that's Whitey Bulger. I'm not sure when...he was born in 1929 [and murdered in 2018], but maybe sometime in the 1970's?

As for my new haircut - I'm still with my ex-girlfriend [a couple/few days a week if I'm lucky.  ;D], but...may not be anymore after getting the Walter Sobchak cut, LOL. In July, I told her I wanted to get a fake receding hairline, and she was completely against it.

So...I guess it was a bit inconsiderate of me to get it in that sense. Maybe I can wear a beanie when she comes over or something.

My hair should grow back in enough to sort of style it in some way [i.e., not a shaved head look] maybe by the second week of December.

I should have figured she'd be so annoyed with it. No excuses. But...I think it's hilarious, LOL.

She won't mind if I post this little text exchange about it. I happen to love it though.  :)

;D ;D ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1207 on: October 25, 2023, 04:49:24 AM »
LOVE the new hair Don Matteo "Bulger" Cannelloni!

Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1208 on: October 25, 2023, 04:53:02 AM »

Literally LOL’d

Matt, you are a crazy SOB and I enjoy your postings on these here forums  ;D

Hahahaha...you laughed, and I laughed that you laughed. 😅

Same to you, PV69!

To be clear: the ONLY members I take issue with are Walter Sobchak [lies a lot, attacks my family], and JustPlaneJane [lies, is possibly a Walter gimmick].
That's it.
Everyone else I read. Everyone else I like. Including SF1900, joswift, and others who dislike me. OAK seemed friendly, but was VERY frustrating. But I really am a fan of everyone on here.
IMO, attacking someone's family is low class. Out of line.

After my lackluster bench workout today [bench = 315x4, same as the other week when I tried it, when I promised MY MAN KWON I'd get 10 for him, and genuinely expected 6+], my training partner suggested to walk over to a restaurant a block away.

Walked in with an Ontario Fall pretty thick jacket w/ hat. Waitress probably thought nothing.

Took off my jacket, and the waitress saw me fresh off a chest pump. Her reaction changed.

Hat comes off, and she comes back, and was probably like "Oh, he's older than I thought."

Then I held eye contact, and caught the MOMENT when she noticed the follicles growing out of my scalp.  ;D

And THAT'S what it's all about, hahaha.  ;D I will enjoy the new "do" until it grows back, then maybe do it again in 3-5 years.  :)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1209 on: October 25, 2023, 05:17:09 AM »

Anatomically they are NOT the same....unless they have figured out how to shorten the 2nd toe

I feel dumber for having entered this thread....so I am off to punch myself in the balls just for posting.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1210 on: October 25, 2023, 05:33:19 AM »
matt

this is as tired as hankins now

you are a strong guy but fuck me you are weird

not having a go but please for the love of anything this is mind numbingly bad reading
B

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1211 on: October 25, 2023, 06:31:38 AM »
matt

not having a go but please for the love of anything this is mind numbingly bad reading

Spot on. I think Matt may be the weirdest dude I’ve ever come across in my half century.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1212 on: October 25, 2023, 06:37:46 AM »
matt

JustPlaneJane is a lying fuck.
May be a woman.
But, IMO, a Walter Sobchak gimmick, a proven liar [4.33s 40-yard dash time, dang close to Usain Bolt's 4.22s, and on her FIRST TRY!  ::)], and now a proven fraud who stole photos from someone's OnlyFans account.

What's wrong with exposing that, 38 returns?

Walter Sobchak is trash. Anyone who attacks someone's family is a POS. Someone on here attacked B. Hank's son, who's like five?  ??? Attack B. Hank. Attack me. But his son? That's just a POS move.

JustPlaneJane - may be a woman, but regardless - is a liar and a fraud. If these pieces of shit didn't attack my family the way he/they did, I wouldn't care.

38 returns - were you here about a decade ago? Alex23 attacked people, and got his car window shot through. wes knows the story.

Nobody on this board ever had any real life consequences unless they were nasty to people. Do you remember SquadFatter? He attacked EVERYONE. And was doxxed as a 330-lb lard-ass who lived in a trailer.

IMO, respect goes a long way. My posts are long. Not everyone agrees with my politics. But I try to hold other Getbiggers in the highest esteem.

People like yourself, Kwon, Hulkotron, ProudVirgin69, wes, joswift, SF1900...these are salt of the earth people. They WILL NOT attack someone's family.

IMO, that is worthy of banning or warning members. Yeah, it's a sore point for me.

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1213 on: October 25, 2023, 06:58:13 AM »
This place is like 4 Chan now, full of internet detectives who live in their mother's basement.

Let bring back the spirit of the Thunderdome and settle this in a fashion befitting of the iron gods- with a three lift total for squat/bench/deadlift a pose down.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1214 on: October 25, 2023, 07:01:26 AM »
JustPlaneJane is a lying fuck.
May be a woman.
But, IMO, a Walter Sobchak gimmick, a proven liar [4.33s 40-yard dash time, dang close to Usain Bolt's 4.22s, and on her FIRST TRY!  ::)], and now a proven fraud who stole photos from someone's OnlyFans account.

What's wrong with exposing that, 38 returns?

Walter Sobchak is trash. Anyone who attacks someone's family is a POS. Someone on here attacked B. Hank's son, who's like five?  ??? Attack B. Hank. Attack me. But his son? That's just a POS move.

JustPlaneJane - may be a woman, but regardless - is a liar and a fraud. If these pieces of shit didn't attack my family the way he/they did, I wouldn't care.

38 returns - were you here about a decade ago? Alex23 attacked people, and got his car window shot through. wes knows the story.

Nobody on this board ever had any real life consequences unless they were nasty to people. Do you remember SquadFatter? He attacked EVERYONE. And was doxxed as a 330-lb lard-ass who lived in a trailer.

IMO, respect goes a long way. My posts are long. Not everyone agrees with my politics. But I try to hold other Getbiggers in the highest esteem.

People like yourself, Kwon, Hulkotron, ProudVirgin69, wes, joswift, SF1900...these are salt of the earth people. They WILL NOT attack someone's family.

IMO, that is worthy of banning or warning members. Yeah, it's a sore point for me.

Matt, I like reading your posts even when they're really looooong, LOL!  You are Getbig's Phil Spector with your "Wall of Text".  ;D   

I also enjoy Jane's posts as she has a good sense of  humor.  As for her claims?  She can outrun me. ;D 

You are a very strong young man and you have proven that many times in the real world and have shown proof via your videos.

Let the name of Matt never stricken from every book and tablet, nor stricken from all pylons and obelisks, nor erased from every database of the Interwebs.  Let the name of Matt be heard and spoken throughout the Matrix and honored in the memory of men for all time.

Now then.  Get back to humiliating bhanky.  ;D

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1215 on: October 25, 2023, 07:07:20 AM »
Matt are you planning on getting a hair transplant? Why did you shave the front part of your head?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1216 on: October 25, 2023, 07:12:08 AM »
Matt are you planning on getting a hair transplant? Why did you shave the front part of your head?

It’s probably for Halloween. Matt wouldnt pay for a hair transplant.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #1217 on: October 25, 2023, 07:24:04 AM »
All Matt is doing is make me like JPJ more and more, lol.

And Matt is getting pretty weird …

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1218 on: October 25, 2023, 07:25:53 AM »
LOL...did this idiot actually claim that?

Is JustPlaneJane claiming that picture in Florence is from their home?  Because it's not - it's from the terrace of the Machiavelli Hotel - hundreds of people post pics from there. Here:

From what I can tell, JustPlaneJane grabs photos from Trip Advisor and shares them. They are hard to track, because you have to go through them manually.

But there are only a few thousand. If you go through them all, eventually you will find photos, if someone stole them.

If you just search around, you can see who posts photos in what style, then go check their socials for any matches. Such as:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeERpKMqfPh/

^ Even the hand wrinkles look the same. But I'll check more closely.

Also, it explains what Kwon said about the feet being dolled up, but not the hands. Same for this Stefania chick, with the done-up toenails:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmlpVi8hLE_/

And she wears a watch on the same hand:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz7co93IxeN/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck8YlafJCCd/

Who wears a watch anymore? Lol. I'd love to know the percentage.

P
She posts leg pictures from similar angles:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxm1jziIgye/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwWXu4ZphGJ/

Similar lines on the arm:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp7da7enPoR/

And that Valeria lady has definitely been to the Machiavelli Hotel:

I'll post what else I found tomorrow, and see what JustPlaneJane says in the meantime. 😂

But JustPlaneJane stole her feet pictures from another source. Which explains why "JustPlaneJane's" forearms are the same size as her legs.  ::) Not to mention the woman deadlifting ~30-kg / ~65-lb that JPJ posted has much bigger legs than in "their" other pictures.  ::) Also, no one who deadlifts 140kg [309-lb] for three reps would warm up with 65-lb. They would skip right from the empty bar to 135-lb, or not even warm up the bar.

Cool feet. They look remarkably similar to those owned by LauraaLove:

https://yandex.com/images/touch/search?source=collections&url=https%3A%2F%2Favatars.mds.yandex.net%2Fget-images-cbir%2F1666294%2FjdgcekA9Py-fa2MohpjqjA2767%2Forig&rpt=imageview&lr=20980&redircnt=1698222767.1&cbir_id=1666294%2FjdgcekA9Py-fa2MohpjqjA2767

https://onlyfans.com/lauraaloove/media

Most more of "your" pictures for us to make a more thorough examination.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your future meeting with Henda that has never happened yet!

LOL.

If you are going to obsess and stay up all night ranting and raving and tilting at windmills at least get a few things correct, because all you are doing is making shit up now because you look like a fool.

The drink photo is from a rooftop patio bar in Florence. That was mentioned in the XFactor thread. I never said I had a house a block away from the Duomo.

The legs and feet you have posted are not mine. You just continue to lie and post a whole bunch of nonsense to see who believes your bullshit. Same as the photo of the girl you posted a few days ago. You and your “IT Boyfriend” picked some random blonde skinny girl and claimed she was me…..is your IT Boyfriend mentally retarded too ?

At the end of the day, I was a world class athlete and you weren’t and never will be. You parade around in spandex playing strongman in the same way Hankins plays around at bodybuilding, both total losers.

You are a tiny little jealous manlet, that is not only severely retarded, you are definitely a woman-hating homosexual.

Tits, if you want I won’t post a photo of my vacation home in Italy. If you will CRY and lose your shit for a few more weeks, then I will.

11.11 wind-aided Tits, something you cannot even comprehend.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1219 on: October 25, 2023, 07:28:13 AM »
There wasn't really a single  thread, it was all scattered across several random ones.

His real name was exposed, so was his work place and a bunch of personal facebook stuff. He wasn't quite the jet setter he made out.

He got a lot of shit for a work pic (chrome dome under ballons on the right) He claimed something like being one of the partner or CEO running the company, but he was just another random employee stuck in back for company pics. At best he was in charge of a small sales division.

If that were Howrad Hughes team of staff where do you think Howard would be?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1220 on: October 25, 2023, 07:33:43 AM »
All Matt is doing is make me like JPJ more and more, lol.

And Matt is getting pretty weird …

He’s still lying and now foaming at the mouth over his retard self proclaimed internet detective skills.

Not one thing he has claimed about me has been true or accurate.

His intention here is only to make every thread solely about him. He did the same last summer on his failed steroid thread. He’s long past boring and you can easily see his puppet master’s strings.

Sorry for getting dragged into another thread that Tits ruined. He’s really become a joke. The good thing with a retard like that is that it won’t be difficult to push him over the edge into self harm !

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1221 on: October 25, 2023, 07:35:09 AM »
He’s still lying and now foaming at the mouth over his retard self proclaimed internet detective skills.

Not one thing he has claimed about me has been true or accurate.

His intention here is only to make every thread solely about him. He did the same last summer on his failed steroid thread. He’s long past boring and you can easily see his puppet master’s strings.

Sorry for getting dragged into another thread that Tits ruined. He’s really become a joke. The good thing with a retard like that is that it won’t be difficult to push him over the edge into self harm !

I have him on ignore every thread I open has
Matt
Matt
Matt
Matt
Matt

down it
Matt

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1222 on: October 25, 2023, 07:35:36 AM »

Anatomically they are NOT the same....unless they have figured out how to shorten the 2nd toe

I feel dumber for having entered this thread....so I am off to punch myself in the balls just for posting.

Correct.

Not even the same legs and feet.

More Matt Canning bullshit.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1223 on: October 25, 2023, 07:43:11 AM »
I have him on ignore every thread I open has
Matt
Matt
Matt
Matt
Matt

down it
Matt

That is all he is doing. Trying to make every thread about him and his pathetic athletic non-achievements.

Walter has embarrassed him so badly when Tits CRIED last year, that he thinks he will attack me to get to Walter. We just text each other and laugh about it. Doesn’t take up more than 2 minutes of our day.

Congratulations on your contest last week. In and amongst this crap I forgot to say “well done”. Sorry about that !

Anyway, it’s about time I put Tits on Ignore too. He’s just repeating the same lies and nonsense hoping that some of his bullshit sticks to the wall.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1224 on: October 25, 2023, 07:43:59 AM »
Correct.

Not even the same legs and feet.

More Matt Canning bullshit.

I don’t know if this can be dismissed so easily. Both feet have toes that have red nail polish.