Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136744 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1250 on: October 25, 2023, 09:04:32 AM »
Right...

If you're asking me why I'm so bent on this, it's because JPJ is a piece of shit. Go read what JPJ said about XFAXTOR's wife. Utter trash comments from JPJ.

JustPlaneJane claimed to be a German-born sprinter who ran the 100m in 11.11s, MajorDomo. Only 12 ethnically German women have ever done that. I listed them and asked JPJ to address that, and she skirted the matter.

Anyway, no one here believes HER claims. Some may wonder why I'm so focused on proving her to be a liar, but not one person here believes her claims.

But I'm going to ask you right now, and would appreciate a straight answers from you, MajorDomo:

[1] Do you think JustPlaneJane ran the 100m sprint in 11.11s? Something that under 200 women have ever done, in history?

[2] Do you believe JustPlaneJane ran the 40-yard dash in 4.33s? I will remind you that USAIN BOLT ran it in 4.22s, and no woman is on record running it faster than 4.44s that I am aware of.

So...I'd love to know, MajorDomo. Because I don't believe you believe those claims.

JPJ *may* be a woman though. I'd personally bet money against that, but...I don't know.

Please answer my two questions. I'd like to know what you think.

You are melting down and having a retard tantrum on this because I’m a better athlete than you will ever be.

Because Walter literally made you CRY in your attention whoring thread last year.

And because you crave any type of attention.

Loser. Go get a job you lowlife, deadbeat bum.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1251 on: October 25, 2023, 09:09:43 AM »

That's cool that JustPlaneJane owns in Florence, and chooses to stay at hotels in Florence. Then while at the hotels, chooses to take touristy photos. I mean, it's not like she LIVES IN FLORENCE OR ANYTHING.

Rather than, oh I don't know, share a picture from her back deck, she decided to take one while at a hotel in the city she lices in, and can take pictures from any time. 😂

Yeah, no.

I once did a Stay-cation at the TownePlace Suites by Marriot across town. I didn't start snapping pictures of The Superstore.  ::)

If you wanted pictures of Florence - THE CITY THAT YOU LIVE IN - you wouldn't take one that there are literally thousands of on Google, you fucking idiot.

But if you were posting fraud on a message board...yeah, then if all makes sense.

Now Jane:
I told you that you can blur your face using Sony Vegas Pro. Send me an e-mail address and I'll buy you a copy if you can't afford it.

So.
Now.

Be a dear and POST YOUR FUCKING 4.33s 40-YARD DASH VIDEO.

God, you lying guy. Anyone called out this hard would post evidence.

Of course, no such video exists.

However, if if makes you feel any better:
While I think you are just a Walter Sobchak gimmick, you MAY be a woman.

And AGAIN: I want to know how much money you would bet you can beat me in the 100m. I say this KNOWING I can lose.
How much?
$$$$$$$$$

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1252 on: October 25, 2023, 09:10:52 AM »
One more thing, for the record:

If Mops wants to “wrestle” me, I think I can fit that in my schedule !

Good Lord, that is a good looking man !

😁

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1253 on: October 25, 2023, 09:13:16 AM »
You did none of those things. You stole feet pictures from LauraaLove's Only fans account, and stole a photo from @valeriostefania's visit to the Machiavelli Hotel in Florence, and claimed you owned a home there. You posted a stock photo of London, literally from StockPhotos.com, and a photo of a London, and a photo of the Sherlock Holmes restaurant from Trip Advisor. Who goes outside 50 feet away to take photos like that, who aren't using it for an online review. You should be EAGER to post identifying information like a receipt with a date, but you only have a limited amount of public photos to steal, and know how easy it is to get caught.

You literally posted photos of bodies from three separate women, two of whom have radically different leg sizes.

You will never meet Henda. You put the offer out there, hoping he wouldn't take it / was busy, and it worked. That meeting will NEVER happen.

You talk about my 12s sprint time like any out of shape 60-year-old man would [Walter]. No woman running a 11.11s 100m would question a MAN claiming just outside of 12s. That reaction could only come from someone who doesn't even run. To NORMAL OUT OF SHAPE people, 12s is impressive and needs questioning. An ELITE SPRINTER wouldn't get so defensive about it.

Walter benches 165-lb, but if he claimed 250 [something I can bench for 20 on a good day], I wouldn't spend any time arguing it, because it is so far beneath what I can do.

Of you ran 11.11s [never happened], you wouldn't worry about someone claiming a Top 10% time for a Grade 8 male. That's [12s 100m] only something an out of shape person who never ran would fret over.

Because you never ran, and even when you were capable of COMPLETING a 100m sprint without keeling over, you were never close to 12s. Hence why it's so unbelievable to you. Psychologically, an elite sprinter wouldn't give a shit. And such an athlete would know that 12s is fast, but not remotely unbelievable.

My sincere question is: why are you doing this? I'm assuming that you are between 48 and 65 now, know you are unable to get any sort of athletic accomplishments at your age, and only have anonymous props to bring you any value?

I can tell you MY reason for bringing myself to low level elite strength status is: it's now or never.

What's YOUR reason for your lies?

You are also too stupid to realize that your claims narrow you down to like 200 women, which we can systematically rule out, one by one.

We can make a cash wager on any claim I've made.

For $500, I'll video myself with $40,000 in Canadian currency.

The fact you question any of this makes you look like a person who had never trained and who works for minimum wage.

Maybe more likely: you just have no ability to save money. God, people are stupid. I'm friend's with a prosecutor's son who said most criminal lawyers want to become judges to get a pension?  ??? OMG, are people retarded? WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE EARNING $500K PER YEAR NEED A PENSION?

Seems like nobody saves the money they make or wants to retire early.

NONE of my non-strength claims are THAT special. The fact you would even question them makes me think you don't even train...

Looking forward to you trying to explain away why you stole OnlyFans feet pictures and posted them.

Also, you should post more stock photos of your trip to London!  ;D

Hey fuckos. 🙋‍♀️

It's 10:44am. Need to wake up for my 6pm deadlift session TOMORROW night [unlike YOU, Jane, who needs to work your 9 to 5 to pay for your groceries].  ;D

Goodnight!

Wait what

Are you saying Jane and Laura are the same person?
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1254 on: October 25, 2023, 09:23:17 AM »

JustPlaneJane - I know I give you shit for almost beating Usain Bolt in your 40-yard dash after track practice while not wearing the correct footwear on your first try, but I say this with all due respect to you:

You really brought up your quads from the time of that photo go the time of your 85-lb deadlift from the photo below. Your legs went from smaller than your forearms in your Florence Stay-cation shot to...well...huge here:

Massive transformation!
Good for you.  :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1255 on: October 25, 2023, 09:36:51 AM »
JustPlaneJane:
JUST two last questions.

Like I said, Jane - you may be a woman. Personally, I think you are a second account by Walter Sobchak. I'm also happy to bet, fuck let's go with $1,000 CAD PER LIFT, that I can beat him at any lift, any Strongman event, etc.

But to be clear:
I only think you are lying about your sprint and lift claims, ok?

So, two questions:

[1] Can you post a photo of the watch you were wearing in the photo? I have identified the make. Surely you will still have it. THAT should be easy!  :)

[2] Given that Usain Bolt ran the 40-yard dash in 4.22s as a 31-year-old male athlete in the prime of his life, and you ran it as a teenage girl on her first try, directly after track practice, do you think you could have ran it faster than Usain Bolt had you been fresh, and trained for it whatsoever?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1256 on: October 25, 2023, 09:39:12 AM »

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #1257 on: October 25, 2023, 09:44:17 AM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1258 on: October 25, 2023, 10:34:54 AM »
That's cool that JustPlaneJane owns in Florence, and chooses to stay at hotels in Florence. Then while at the hotels, chooses to take touristy photos. I mean, it's not like she LIVES IN FLORENCE OR ANYTHING.

Rather than, oh I don't know, share a picture from her back deck, she decided to take one while at a hotel in the city she lices in, and can take pictures from any time. 😂

Yeah, no.

I once did a Stay-cation at the TownePlace Suites by Marriot across town. I didn't start snapping pictures of The Superstore.  ::)

If you wanted pictures of Florence - THE CITY THAT YOU LIVE IN - you wouldn't take one that there are literally thousands of on Google, you fucking idiot.

But if you were posting fraud on a message board...yeah, then if all makes sense.

Now Jane:
I told you that you can blur your face using Sony Vegas Pro. Send me an e-mail address and I'll buy you a copy if you can't afford it.

So.
Now.

Be a dear and POST YOUR FUCKING 4.33s 40-YARD DASH VIDEO.

God, you lying guy. Anyone called out this hard would post evidence.

Of course, no such video exists.

However, if if makes you feel any better:
While I think you are just a Walter Sobchak gimmick, you MAY be a woman.

And AGAIN: I want to know how much money you would bet you can beat me in the 100m. I say this KNOWING I can lose.
How much?
$$$$$$$$$

Hahahahaha…..RETARD.

People who are sight seeing occasionally stop and have a drink or food somewhere. Especially in the summer in Florence, where the temperatures get pretty warm. You would know that if you weren’t a broke little manlet who has never traveled anywhere. You claim you aren’t retarded Italian, have you ever been to Italy ? Probably hard to travel to Europe on the allowance money your mommy gives you.

Does Port Arthur, Ontario not have any rooftop patio bars ? If you want, I can not post photos of the people I was with and/or the restaurant we ate at a few blocks away ? Would you like to not see photos of my house, or not see photos of me at the MotoGP races ? I have a few great photos of me with the MotoGP racers. They are small men like you, but they aren’t retarded.

Your challenges are a joke. You will welch out on them and everyone knows it. You try to drag OMR into them to try to make them seem legitimate.

You CRIED all night over internet posts. Literally CRIED and came here looking for sympathy, and received none. You literally CRIED tears and admitted to it, good man that Walter is, totally owned you into unrecoverable oblivion.

Hahahaha, literally CRIED !  🤣

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1259 on: October 25, 2023, 10:40:14 AM »
MATTEO CANNELLONI

Does it really matter if it really is Walter or just a Germanic Lass called Jane?

What is important is Bhanks new house.

Focus your energy on that thread.

I am certain it's Fat Alex Ballsview borrowing Hankins account every now and then.
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1260 on: October 25, 2023, 10:42:08 AM »
Wait what

Are you saying Jane and Laura are the same person?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1261 on: October 25, 2023, 10:45:57 AM »
Q

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #1262 on: October 25, 2023, 11:10:42 AM »
Right...

But I'm going to ask you right now, and would appreciate a straight answers from you, MajorDomo:

[1] Do you think JustPlaneJane ran the 100m sprint in 11.11s? Something that under 200 women have ever done, in history?

[2] Do you believe JustPlaneJane ran the 40-yard dash in 4.33s? I will remind you that USAIN BOLT ran it in 4.22s, and no woman is on record running it faster than 4.44s that I am aware of.

So...I'd love to know, MajorDomo. Because I don't believe you believe those claims.

JPJ *may* be a woman though. I'd personally bet money against that, but...I don't know.

Please answer my two questions. I'd like to know what you think.

You are raising JPJ to legendary status. But  now I think - yeah- she probably is that fast.

Why couldn't a world class athlete be posting here? I have some friends (I like how these claims start, haha, but its true)- that are world class athletes- and they post elsewhere online all the time - but they never bring up their status. One was in the Olympics, the other in his respective world championships and a medalist.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1263 on: October 25, 2023, 11:44:59 AM »
You are raising JPJ to legendary status. But  now I think - yeah- she probably is that fast.

Why couldn't a world class athlete be posting here? I have some friends (I like how these claims start, haha, but its true)- that are world class athletes- and they post elsewhere online all the time - but they never bring up their status. One was in the Olympics, the other in his respective world championships and a medalist.

As I mentioned before, I was not bragging. There is nothing worse than people going on about what they “used to do”.

I trained with my Mom and her track friends. It was very frustrating that I was a teen and could not outrun her friend, who I felt was an “older woman”. In one of the first big races I had against girls (up to my early teens I raced in the boys events) we traveled to another city to race against their champion. My mom told me to just run like I do when I’m with them. Then I realized that against the girls in my age group I could do very well.

It didn’t hurt that up until then I had been trying to outrun real world class athletes. For what it is worth, in my opinion, if you are competing in Division One NCAA sports and you are competitive, you are pretty much world class in the rest of the world.

Skinny chick will get off her soapbox now.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1264 on: October 25, 2023, 12:01:37 PM »
Matt, stop you're crying.

I've literally talked to JPJ on the phone.

I don't care if you believe me or not.

Stop being so pathetic.
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1265 on: October 25, 2023, 12:12:27 PM »
Matt, stop you're crying.

I've literally talked to JPJ on the phone.

I don't care if you believe me or not.

Stop being so pathetic.

I got a PM from a user account claiming matt is on a restricted pay allowance so he can avoid paying child support.

Normally I do not bother with such stuff, but I am going to IM you the name to see if you can vouch for their credibility  because he said he knew you.
Y

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #1266 on: October 25, 2023, 12:27:04 PM »
As I mentioned before, I was not bragging. There is nothing worse than people going on about what they “used to do”.

I trained with my Mom and her track friends. It was very frustrating that I was a teen and could not outrun her friend, who I felt was an “older woman”. In one of the first big races I had against girls (up to my early teens I raced in the boys events) we traveled to another city to race against their champion. My mom told me to just run like I do when I’m with them. Then I realized that against the girls in my age group I could do very well.

It didn’t hurt that up until then I had been trying to outrun real world class athletes. For what it is worth, in my opinion, if you are competing in Division One NCAA sports and you are competitive, you are pretty much world class in the rest of the world.

Skinny chick will get off her soapbox now.

Totally believe you.

I did a running cross country race when I was 18- it was part of a summer series for fun. I was an "OK" runner - 18 min 5K- middle of pack. When the race started this guy took off and I decided to chase him - like a dog chasing a rabbit-

We went through the first mile under 5 min- on grass-  and I was totally blown. He won in some stupid sub 14 min time. He went on to be ranked #1 in the world for 800 meters, lol So you never know who you are gonna come up against on any given day.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1267 on: October 25, 2023, 12:38:17 PM »
Totally believe you.

I did a running cross country race when I was 18- it was part of a summer series for fun. I was an "OK" runner - 18 min 5K- middle of pack. When the race started this guy took off and I decided to chase him - like a dog chasing a rabbit-

We went through the first mile under 5 min- on grass-  and I was totally blown. He won in some stupid sub 14 min time. He went on to be ranked #1 in the world for 800 meters, lol So you never know who you are gonna come up against on any given day.

My mom’s BFF from her track days, the “old lady” I was trying to outrun and couldn’t beat was Heike Drechsler. So yeah, I don’t feel too bad about “losing” to her.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1268 on: October 25, 2023, 12:43:07 PM »
Hahahaha. 😆

Uhh...try STRETCHING THE TOE OUT.

You realize "JustPlaneJane's" feet picture showed up in a reverse image search on a Russian search engine?  ::)

https://yandex.com/images/touch/search?source=collections&url=https%3A%2F%2Favatars.mds.yandex.net%2Fget-images-cbir%2F1666294%2FjdgcekA9Py-fa2MohpjqjA2767%2Forig&rpt=imageview&lr=20980&redircnt=1698222767.1&cbir_id=1666294%2FjdgcekA9Py-fa2MohpjqjA2767

Ummmmm...no thats not stretching the toe out.  You are the one stretching things now.  Holy fuck you are getting worse than fucking Bhanks.

Do you want me to explain to you how the 1st toe on a woman gets to looking like that?  It appears both of those feet have hallux valgus deformity.  Look it up....see how common it is with women. 

I with Dave....wow....two women with feet painted red.   Geezus Sherlock...you could solve the kennedy assassination with your investigative skills.   ::)  ::)  ::)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1269 on: October 25, 2023, 12:56:13 PM »
I got a PM from a user account claiming matt is on a restricted pay allowance so he can avoid paying child support.

Normally I do not bother with such stuff, but I am going to IM you the name to see if you can vouch for their credibility  because he said he knew you.

^^ Matt, if this is true...  I'm telling you boy, you'll be the butt of every joke from here to Timbuktu

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1270 on: October 25, 2023, 01:19:37 PM »

^^ Matt, if this is true...  I'm telling you boy, you'll be the butt of every joke from here to Timbuktu
I think we should all concentrate on this for a few pages, should shut the fucker up

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1271 on: October 25, 2023, 01:21:43 PM »

He sent dick videos sent to prime man.

I don't think he's concerned.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1272 on: October 25, 2023, 01:22:33 PM »

Grape, I will be awaiting your PM!
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1273 on: October 25, 2023, 01:23:51 PM »
Grape, I will be awaiting your PM!

Sent - valid?
Y

joswift

• Competitors