Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136783 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1275 on: October 25, 2023, 01:35:07 PM »
X

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1276 on: October 25, 2023, 01:40:59 PM »
Matt,

Tight haircut. But why stop there in your humiliation of Walter Sobchak? Why not get 315x10 tattooed on your face?

Establish dominance. Demonstrate your Alpha qualities to those less worthy.

We can Gofundme for laser removal if it doesn't work out, or if you bench better than 315x10.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1277 on: October 25, 2023, 01:52:35 PM »
100% valid!

Thank you for your efforts.

As I said, I normally dismiss these PMs, but this person seemed like he knew details.

This is a concern, especially if he's ready to send 2k to OMR to "prove" something.
Y

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1278 on: October 25, 2023, 02:06:32 PM »

hes fucked in the head

Great hair Matt!

That's the type of haircut that goes with manifesto writing and perhaps unrequited video love letters to Bjork.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1279 on: October 25, 2023, 02:22:51 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1280 on: October 25, 2023, 02:35:57 PM »
Matt having his Brittney moment. Now we just need to him to start dancing with kitchen knives.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #1281 on: October 25, 2023, 02:40:20 PM »
My mom’s BFF from her track days, the “old lady” I was trying to outrun and couldn’t beat was Heike Drechsler. So yeah, I don’t feel too bad about “losing” to her.

Wow - that's awesome! Oder ausgezeichnet :)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1282 on: October 25, 2023, 02:48:56 PM »
Matt I don't understand the haircut. Is it for a Halloween costume?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1283 on: October 25, 2023, 04:07:23 PM »
the haircut is rapist level weird
B

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1284 on: October 25, 2023, 05:21:37 PM »

Is this a still of an actual suicide? That shit bothers me. Like that dude who was at the press pulpit while he was facing criminal charges and took a gun out of a large envelope and shot himself. Shit is sad.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1285 on: October 25, 2023, 05:23:07 PM »
Jesus Christ this shit is still going on?

For chrissakes. I have lifted and talked to Jane.

She is exactly what she says she is.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1286 on: October 25, 2023, 05:32:42 PM »
the haircut is rapist level weird

Am I the only one laughing at this?

Not the haircut or the fact that Matt posts on Facebook about his Getbig interactions. I’m laughing because I think he’s lost his mind Shutter Island style but he hasn’t realized it yet.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1287 on: October 25, 2023, 06:19:06 PM »
Can someone repost the pic?  I'm not seeing anything.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1288 on: October 25, 2023, 06:29:17 PM »
Great hair Matt!

That's the type of haircut that goes with manifesto writing and perhaps unrequited video love letters to Bjork.

The usual 2000 page manifesto might take him an hour or two, but as for his new look - I'm predicting that once the novelty wears off, young Matt will go full American-X to bring it down a peg

Hey Matt - you need to start growing your goatee round about now - and do you know any good tattooists..? ;D
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1289 on: October 25, 2023, 07:04:42 PM »
Matt I don't understand the haircut. Is it for a Halloween costume?

He's Trolling Walter
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1290 on: October 25, 2023, 07:11:58 PM »
He's Trolling Walter

Gymnjuice is named Walter?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1291 on: October 26, 2023, 01:50:04 AM »
Hahahahaha…..RETARD.

People who are sight seeing occasionally stop and have a drink or food somewhere. Especially in the summer in Florence, where the temperatures get pretty warm. You would know that if you weren’t a broke little manlet who has never traveled anywhere. You claim you aren’t retarded Italian, have you ever been to Italy ? Probably hard to travel to Europe on the allowance money your mommy gives you.

Does Port Arthur, Ontario not have any rooftop patio bars ? If you want, I can not post photos of the people I was with and/or the restaurant we ate at a few blocks away ? Would you like to not see photos of my house, or not see photos of me at the MotoGP races ? I have a few great photos of me with the MotoGP racers. They are small men like you, but they aren’t retarded.

None of that is true, Walter.

Yeah, you go take photos that "prove" you live in Florence that look like any of the thousands you can steal from TripAdvisor.  ::)

Because you don't live in Florence, you are limited to the number of pictures you can steal.

Naturally, there are limitations to the number of pictures you can steal. Notice who is setting the terms to "prove" you are who you say you are? YOU ARE.

That's not how tests work.  ::) They are by nature, set by other people. You have a limited number of photos you steal, and that's all the proof you will ever offer.

You were asked numerous times by XFACTOR to post a photo with a sign, etc. You kept going back to the limited number of photos of "you", because you are LIMITED to those pictures. And it's not JUST ME who thinks you are a fraud.

Go start a thread with your 4.33s 40-yard dash time, and ask the board in a poll how many believe you did that. NOBODY does, fucking moron, because it never happened. Meanwhile, I'll be bench pressing 315x12 at under 200-lb within five weeks [something you couldn't do anyway, whether you are a woman, or a second Walter account].

not

Your challenges are a joke. You will welch out on them and everyone knows it. You try to drag OMR into them to try to make them seem legitimate.

You CRIED all night over internet posts. Literally CRIED and came here looking for sympathy, and received none. You literally CRIED tears and admitted to it, good man that Walter is, totally owned you into unrecoverable oblivion.

Hahahaha, literally CRIED !  🤣

I'll do any strength challenge against Walter. Since he weighs 245-lb [after you edited the post from 235, when you realized 235 wouldn't be an impressive enough lie. 😂], the appropriate thing would for me to weigh 195-lb [+50-lb weight advantage for him]. I'll still beat him on any lift.

And this:

You try to drag OMR into them to try to make them seem legitimate.

LOL...meanwhile this is literally the board requirement to get competitor stars, fucking idiot, because it proves you are a real person.

Which is of course why you can't do it.

Totally reasonable request.

I know you can't do it. Now EVERYONE reading this knows it. Go post a new poll asking people if anyone believes your sprint claims. As for Walter, have him hop on 2,000mg of gear weekly for the next year, and bulk up to 275. He may catch up with my lifts if he does that.

To reiterate: you have posted zero proof.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1292 on: October 26, 2023, 04:37:55 AM »
Interesting haircut, Matt. You did a Travis Bickle. Next stop is to hang around a political event and try to intercept an up and coming politician. Demand they listen to you and not let them leave.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1293 on: October 26, 2023, 07:31:23 AM »
What a epic meltdown.

...You know someone is owned when they take it off GB! and shaving your head like that is just plain weird, like mental problem weird!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1294 on: October 26, 2023, 07:40:10 AM »
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1295 on: October 26, 2023, 08:12:00 AM »
Interesting haircut, Matt. You did a Travis Bickle. Next stop is to hang around a political event and try to intercept an up and coming politician. Demand they listen to you and not let them leave.

Do you have any idea how hilarious this haircut is?

People see me from a distance, and immediately assume I'm a bald man. Then if they are in closer proximity, they see clear follicles growing. More than once, I'll catch someone in the moment they notice the follicles. And that's why this haircut is hilarious.

That, and my hair grows back first. I'll have enough hair again by the second week of December. But I may extend it. It will be winter time then, and most people are wearing hats a lot anyway.

No, I did not lose a bet, lol.

I've already gotten the reaction I expected/enjoy, but it will be hilarious for the next month or so, until my hair grows back.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1296 on: October 26, 2023, 08:18:54 AM »
What a epic meltdown.

...You know someone is owned when they take it off GB! and shaving your head like that is just plain weird, like mental problem weird!

What did I take off GB? A post? I have never deleted anything from anywhere, ever. Why would I? I don't live with pressure or give a shit if someone reads something and is "offended" by me. I don't have any such pressure in my life like that. I couldn't handle to answering in my life.

Or did you mean:

"...You know someone is owned when they take it off , GB!"

^ Comma? Like, take off my hair?

Britney Spears did it in 2007 apparently due to a hair drug test she was going to get, for court/battle with Kevin Federline.

Makes sense - you can cheat urine tests...you can't fake hair tests like that.

But Calvin: are you saying you don't like my haircut?  ??? My haircut ****ing rocks! Shit, Walter Sobchak has had this style for 30 years. I don't see what's wrong with having it for six weeks. With the rate that my hair grows back, I'll be lucky to have it that long. I will enjoy the looks from others while they look at me then think "Does that guy have a fake receding hairline haircut for some reason?"  ;D

And....yep! Because it's hilarious!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1297 on: October 26, 2023, 08:35:50 AM »
What did I take off GB? A post? I have never deleted anything from anywhere, ever. Why would I? I don't live with pressure or give a shit if someone reads something and is "offended" by me. I don't have any such pressure in my life like that. I couldn't handle to answering in my life.

Or did you mean:

"...You know someone is owned when they take it off , GB!"

^ Comma? Like, take off my hair?

Britney Spears did it in 2007 apparently due to a hair drug test she was going to get, for court/battle with Kevin Federline.

Makes sense - you can cheat urine tests...you can't fake hair tests like that.

But Calvin: are you saying you don't like my haircut?  ??? My haircut ****ing rocks! Shit, Walter Sobchak has had this style for 30 years. I don't see what's wrong with having it for six weeks. With the rate that my hair grows back, I'll be lucky to have it that long. I will enjoy the looks from others while they look at me then think "Does that guy have a fake receding hairline haircut for some reason?"  ;D

And....yep! Because it's hilarious!

What reaction do you get from that haircut in public?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1298 on: October 26, 2023, 08:43:07 AM »
LOVE THE HAIR MATTEO!

Undertaker and The Scott

Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1299 on: October 26, 2023, 09:48:56 AM »
You are raising JPJ to legendary status. But  now I think - yeah- she probably is that fast.

Why couldn't a world class athlete be posting here? I have some friends (I like how these claims start, haha, but its true)- that are world class athletes- and they post elsewhere online all the time - but they never bring up their status. One was in the Olympics, the other in his respective world championships and a medalist.

Haha.

Right, so given the fastest 40-yard dash by a woman is 4.44s, and by a man, 4.12s, you believe that JustPlaneJane has the fastest sprint time on the dash in human history for a woman, that also happened to not be recorded anywhere?  ::)

Anyway, I hate liars.

How much are you willing to bet on this?

A thousand bucks says you can't prove she ran that fast.

And since you can't prove it, why do you believe it?

Of course you'll skirt my bet like everyone.

No, JPJ didn't break the woman's record in the dash, and come within 5% of the male time, when ALL other sprints by women are closer to 10% from the male times.

But anyway, you don't have evidence, MajorDomo.

IF you choose to put it to a bet, we can do so officially. I'd be happy to take your money.

JustPlaneJane = Walter Sobchak gimmick. The odds there would be another user using ALL the photos he uses of me, insults me about Subway, calls me "Tits", says I am living off my mom, etc, in addition to both of them doxing other members is just too wild a coincidence.

Anyway, under 200 White women ran the 100m in under 11.11s. None meet any of the criteria she gave.

She said she is German, and only 12 German women ran that fast.

Add that to the pictures JustPlaneJane has posted, and stats given, and that narrows down the search faster.

Among the 200 White sprinters that fast, the number who are 6'0" is much lower. So that would identify her.

Or she's lying about one or more detail.
Which is what I'm saying.

This whole thing is just way too easy to settle. So no, I don't believe it.

Also, I'm shelling out the cash to buy some of the advanced cat-fishing tools. A free one that uses AI is what told me her feet = LauraaLove's feet from LonelyFans.

The advanced tools will be able to search much more broadly.

Once definitive proof is posted, presumably JustPlaneJane will run off the board. But if Walter is running a fraudulent second account, he should be warned, at the very least.