Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136471 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1325 on: October 26, 2023, 01:23:31 PM »

^^ Matt, if this is true...  I'm telling you boy, you'll be the butt of every joke from here to Timbuktu

This post could end up being very prophetic.

Very prophetic.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #1326 on: October 26, 2023, 01:49:16 PM »
^ Only Walter and Jane use my full name. More proof is just Walter - the only board member, conveniently, who supposedly met Jane.  ::)

All the insults against me by JPJ are exactly like Walter's.

It's Walter.

canning.. I keep trying to tell ya – walter has the mind of a female

u think that she is a he.. but, what if he is a she?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1327 on: October 26, 2023, 03:44:01 PM »
This post could end up being very prophetic.

Very prophetic.

Notice how he ignores this.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1328 on: October 26, 2023, 03:50:07 PM »
I got a PM from a user account claiming matt is on a restricted pay allowance so he can avoid paying child support.

Normally I do not bother with such stuff, but I am going to IM you the name to see if you can vouch for their credibility  because he said he knew you.

Matt can you enlighten us all pls ??

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1329 on: October 26, 2023, 04:43:03 PM »
Sorry to digress but you know you posted about the balcony of that hotel and how they need to book in advance etc. Reading that, it looks like you can walk into the hotel - go to their sixth floor or whatever it is and go to the bar on the balcony. They mention corporate events and the like. Hotel bars are great places to drink and I don't think in this hotel you mentioned, you need to be a guest to use that bar/balcony. So they coul clearly be staying in their own place and using that hotel for a drink.

I don't know, mate. I'm just being the devil's advocate, here. Like I said: you're going overboard about this.

I was going to chime in with this. I live in a resort town and I do go to some of the touristy spots, and you’re right, any decent hotel bar you can go to without being a guest.

That said, I do not think JPJ ran those times.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1330 on: October 26, 2023, 04:59:28 PM »
I think this all can be resolved if JPJ sends Bevo a picture of her penis and he can verify the size.

Then there is nothing to dispute.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1331 on: October 26, 2023, 05:07:49 PM »

I was going to chime in with this. I live in a resort town and I do go to some of the touristy spots, and you’re right, any decent hotel bar you can go to without being a guest.

That said, I do not think JPJ ran those times.

x3.

Hotel bars and restaurants and even some hotel gyms are typically open to everyone here. They even have their own separate entrances.

Also the 40 yard dash time of 4.33 is complete BS, but it is possible it was a genuine mistake. It was probably hand timed so it can easily be off by even as much as a 1/4 of a second

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1332 on: October 26, 2023, 05:37:01 PM »
I think this all can be resolved if JPJ sends Bevo a picture of her penis and he can verify the size.

Then there is nothing to dispute.

Dave D is Bevo and wants to see Jane's dick CONFIRMED

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1333 on: October 26, 2023, 06:09:53 PM »
Dave D is Bevo and wants to see Jane's dick CONFIRMED

Hey Softcock don’t turn this around on me. I’m trying to help the board. In about 35 minutes Matt will wake up and realize Walter is posting and JPJ is and he’s going to start time stamping their every post looking to see any irregularities.

I’m trying to save Matt and all of us.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1334 on: October 26, 2023, 06:32:49 PM »

I’m trying to save Matt and all of us.

You're the new Jesus

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1335 on: October 26, 2023, 06:58:54 PM »
You're the new Jesus

He can turn water into winny

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1336 on: October 26, 2023, 07:00:57 PM »
You're the new Jesus

I’m just His servant. Sometimes I wonder if I should consult with my wife about posting here…….

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1337 on: October 26, 2023, 07:15:36 PM »
But will this be the fate Dave?

Diogo Alves's head was separated from his deceased body in an attempt to study his brain and perhaps understand what had happened in Mr. Alves's mind. His head was preserved in a jar, where it still resides today, 180 years later.

It's fascinating to see the face of a man who lived almost 200 years ago; his facial features and youthful appearance remain. You can still clearly see his long red hair, pale white skin, and his icy blue eyes that now stare eternally.

Q

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1338 on: October 26, 2023, 07:26:20 PM »
Matt,if I saw you on the street with that haircut,I would cross the street,then turn around,and run like Hell.   LOL  ;D

Take the the long way home........take the long way home!  ;D

You look like a white Klingon.  :D

Lmfao at this whole post

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1339 on: October 26, 2023, 08:16:27 PM »
For me, people are who they present themselves to be, both here and in the real world.  Words have meaning and are part and parcel to our character. 

Matt is Matt.  Jane is Jane.  I like them both.  If ever I meet Jane I will be able to vouchsafe her existence.  I like the way she writes and as hard as it may be to believe, the same goes for Matt who is even more wordy than I am.  Hard to believe that, huh?  ;D

Matt makes me think.  ;D

Jane makes me laugh a lot.   ;D  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1340 on: October 27, 2023, 12:12:41 AM »
As I mentioned before, I was not bragging. There is nothing worse than people going on about what they “used to do”.

Of course you were bragging. You brought up your times when nobody asked. Literally the definition of bragging. And a few morons fell for it until the absurdity of your lie was pointed that.

Claiming a 100m of 11.11s as a White woman? Are you retarded? Under 200 women have ran that fast, and FOUR of them that I've parsed through so far six feet tall.

I'll list EVERY woman who ran 11.11s in HISTORY if you want. You're not on the list. Just a stupid Walter gimmick. He'd just post videos lifting more than me if he wanted to beat. Oh wait - he can't.  ;D

Your 4.33s 40-yard dash time was even MORE ridiculous, because no woman in history has ever ran it in that time. USAIN BOLT ran it in 4.22s, FFS. God, we have some dumb people on here if any believe that.  ::)

If you ran in the Olympic trials, your times would have been recorded and logged. The claims you are making are way too specific.

Next time you are going to lie to prop up a gimmick account, just claim 11.75s and STFU. You got greedy.

I trained with my Mom and her track friends. It was very frustrating that I was a teen and could not outrun her friend, who I felt was an “older woman”. In one of the first big races I had against girls (up to my early teens I raced in the boys events) we traveled to another city to race against their champion. My mom told me to just run like I do when I’m with them. Then I realized that against the girls in my age group I could do very well.

It didn’t hurt that up until then I had been trying to outrun real world class athletes. For what it is worth, in my opinion, if you are competing in Division One NCAA sports and you are competitive, you are pretty much world class in the rest of the world.

Skinny chick will get off her soapbox now.

OMG. See Jane's style? So RICH in detail, and fuck-all that can be verified. 😂

Lying fuck.

You didn't run in any of those. Fucking weirdo.

Anyway, I offered $2,000 USD for a sprint challenge against you. I felt...I'm not willing to go much more than that.

But yeah. No, I am.

Anyway, great picture of you in the guests-only 6th floor [by reservation only] terrace of the Machiavelli Hotel Palace  in Florence, where you own a house.

Do you always book hotels two days in advance so you can stop in for a random drink while sightseeing?

God, you DUMB FUCK.

You didn't run anything in 11.11s, and I'd be glad to beat you in a sprint challenge. Because unlike you, I actually WAS fast, and I can ACTUALLY VERIFY THAT. Unlike any of the shit you have said.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1341 on: October 27, 2023, 12:25:36 AM »
Matt,if I saw you on the street with that haircut,I would cross the street,then turn around,and run like Hell.   LOL  ;D

Take the the long way home........take the long way home!  ;D

You look like a white Klingon.  :D

Wtf? My haircut rocks!!!

God, on one hand, I have people making fun of my haircut. On my other hand, I have people making fun of my GREAT BIG COCK.

There is NO winning on Getbig.

MY NEW HAIRCUT FUCKING ROCKS!!!  ;D

LOL, at my little girl's friends mom / my friend saying to avoid men with my haircut. 🤣

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1342 on: October 27, 2023, 12:31:34 AM »
Wtf? My haircut rocks!!!

God, on one hand, I have people making fun of my haircut. On my other hand, I have people making fun of my GREAT BIG COCK.

There is NO winning on Getbig.

MY NEW HAIRCUT FUCKING ROCKS!!!  ;D

LOL, at my little girl's friends mom / my friend saying to avoid men with my haircut. 🤣

LOOOOL. I just can't...... You're an absolute nutter, Matt. LMAO

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1343 on: October 27, 2023, 12:47:53 AM »
For me, people are who they present themselves to be, both here and in the real world.  Words have meaning and are part and parcel to our character. 

Matt is Matt.  Jane is Jane.  I like them both.  If ever I meet Jane I will be able to vouchsafe her existence.  I like the way she writes and as hard as it may be to believe, the same goes for Matt who is even more wordy than I am.  Hard to believe that, huh?  ;D

Matt makes me think.  ;D

Jane makes me laugh a lot.   ;D  ;D

Thanks The_Scott!
Frankly, I am glad you are posting here, and happy you got over your vaccine injury. You are an example I use for friends to show that medications should NEVER be forced.

Regarding Jane - when Walter isn't using her account to dox and attack people, she's fine.

There is still a possibility it could be a woman posting. Though...I do find it strange that Jane shelled out cash for a hotel to get a drink in Florence for a view that would not mean a whole lot to a resident in Florence.

JPJ makes fun of Thunder Bay a lot, but here in Port Arthur we have a pretty gnarly view of the Sleeping Giant. But since I can see it, you know, FOR FREE at Hillcrest Park, or my friend's house on High Street, never in 34 years here have I felt the need to pay to see it.  ::) Nobody who lives in Florence would be paying money that tourists pay to see Florence.

You know...because they LIVE THERE, and all that...

So yeah, something's strange.

Also, Walter and Jane BOTH:
- Calling me Tits.
- Making fun of me using a Subway card.  ;D
- Making sure to call me Matt Canning, in an attempt to dox a person not even hiding.
- Saying I get money from my mom [thank you for at least acknowledging my mom is rich - but she doesn't spend her OWN money, let alone give any to me].
- I suppose throwing around the term "manlet" too, but using my last name is literally specific to them.

There are too many similarities in their posting style.

I'll post some syntax, grammer, and lexicon similarities too.

So, I suspect if is a real woman [possible], that she's sharing an account with Walter. They have said they meet in real life.

It's funny how they are attempted to dox me when I doxxed myself literally the day I joined this board?  ??? Weirdos.

Sleeping Giant view - great view!

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1344 on: October 27, 2023, 12:54:49 AM »

That haircut in that interview is possibly the one best suited for you, Matt. You ought to have it like that rather than bushy/overgrown like you've had in recent years.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1345 on: October 27, 2023, 12:56:26 AM »
Do you have some arrrangement in place specifically to avoid paying child support?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1346 on: October 27, 2023, 12:59:43 AM »
LOOOOL. I just can't...... You're an absolute nutter, Matt. LMAO

Hahaha, this haircut has been the best thing for me lately.  ;D

I still maintain: I'm sick of it all. Maybe the point of life is...just to be alive. Still though, when both my mother AND classic Getbigger Bast tell me I'm going to burn alive for eternity when I die...it's a bit of a drag! And I asked Bast if I can go to a Catholic Church within walking distance from my place.

He said, nope...Catholics still go to Hell.  :( :-X

Like WTF - ok, give me a 30-day ban on here, but I really don't feel I deserve to be burnt alive for eternity! Yeesh...

Hey Dalnet, regarding hairless, I'm actually glad I got this cut. To be clear: as men, we will ALL lose our hair eventually...right?

So I'm curious if this has already started for me. Looks the same as it did at 23, but I'm not sure if I lost a few follicles there. I did lose a few hairs in my Anadrol cycle, and that's why I don't run too much stuff. To be honest, I'd rather have my hair.

Any tips to keep my hair...I feel like my days of having full hair may be ending...I mean, that's normal, right?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1347 on: October 27, 2023, 01:07:11 AM »
Do you have some arrrangement in place specifically to avoid paying child support?

No, Raymondo. And that's libelous speech. I can give OneMoreRep the necessary account info about  my kids.

We are on split time. My youngest son lives with me full-time, and the rest, I split time with. My two oldest, I now pay directly. Since that's been working out, and everyone is ok with it, that's what it will be moving forward [they are 14,13].

So - no family posts. But lies, I really can't stand. I will have to report your family posts. It's out of line, and I'm fine with giving Ron and OneMoreRep the necessary info to proving that.

As for my posts that my expenses are $1,200 a month:
Yes, I got a high efficiency furnace installed on Monday. I own my house outright. So my total *personal* bills are only $15K per year now.  :o

"Get a job."

Lmao...I literally have one GIC that pays for everything. There is NO reason for me to work. Why? To get vaccines forced on me? Yeah...no.

I'm thinking of getting a concrete driveway next.

I was going to do asphalt, but I heard concrete lasts forever, and are the best. But that's something for next summer.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1348 on: October 27, 2023, 01:10:02 AM »
Hahaha, this haircut has been the best thing for me lately.  ;D

I still maintain: I'm sick of it all. Maybe the point of life is...just to be alive. Still though, when both my mother AND classic Getbigger Bast tell me I'm going to burn alive for eternity when I die...it's a bit of a drag! And I asked Bast if I can go to a Catholic Church within walking distance from my place.

He said, nope...Catholics still go to Hell.  :( :-X

Like WTF - ok, give me a 30-day ban on here, but I really don't feel I deserve to be burnt alive for eternity! Yeesh...

Hey Dalnet, regarding hairless, I'm actually glad I got this cut. To be clear: as men, we will ALL lose our hair eventually...right?

So I'm curious if this has already started for me. Looks the same as it did at 23, but I'm not sure if I lost a few follicles there. I did lose a few hairs in my Anadrol cycle, and that's why I don't run too much stuff. To be honest, I'd rather have my hair.

Any tips to keep my hair...I feel like my days of having full hair may be ending...I mean, that's normal, right?

I use two things. Finasteride 1mg per day and Minoxidil 5% spray 2x per day - after the morning shower and after the evening shower. Some people use up to 5mg Finasteride per day, but 1mg is the standard. Someone on Getbig even told me that you can skip a day here or there with Finasteride.

What it is: I've had my hair really short since last year - due to a bad accident - so I didn't go barbers as I was on crutches and it was a lot of fucking about with the pain. So I shaved it myself. It's only been the last 2 months I've started regrowing it - so I'll finally be able to compare photos, if I still have the old ones, of before and after 1 year of Finasteride + Minoxidil.

I had a great head of hair until 2018 - I went on a crazy rampage after a relationship breakdown. 3-4 months of crazy parties, not sleeping properly, not training, not eating for days. With the stress of that lifestyle, I ended up losing some hair and those areas seemed to have escalated. So last year I thought to give Fin and Minox a go. Within the next month or two I'll have known whether its worked for me. One thing's for sure, though: I'm definitely getting thinner.

Apparently there's going to be a new one that's currently on clinical trials, which is supposed to be way better than any of the current treatments. I think that within the next 10-20 years, we'll see a lot of improvements with that side of things. For the life of me, I can't remember what it's called - but I'll try to do some deep search on the forum where I read it.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot the most important thing I needed to say. It looks to me like you've got brilliant, populated follicles. Even leading to the front. Mine have started to thin out there, whereas yours are great. I have a feeling that you'll be a silver fox. Plenty of pensioners with great hair that just turns white. My grandfather on my mother's side had a great head of hair. My grandfather on my father's side didn't. My brother is already going very bald at 45. I've got much better hair than him, but I've noticed mine regressing, too. Not so much at the front - but from the crowns going forward - like a monk thing it'll end up eventually unless I can stop it.

Yours seems very well preseved. If anything is going to regress with yours - it'll be the front edges going backwards but not by much.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1349 on: October 27, 2023, 01:50:38 AM »
That haircut in that interview is possibly the one best suited for you, Matt. You ought to have it like that rather than bushy/overgrown like you've had in recent years.

I think you're right about this. It requires frequent haircuts, but that's OK. I agree with you that it's more suitable for me.

I use two things. Finasteride 1mg per day and Minoxidil 5% spray 2x per day - after the morning shower and after the evening shower. Some people use up to 5mg Finasteride per day, but 1mg is the standard. Someone on Getbig even told me that you can skip a day here or there with Finasteride.

I was a video on Matthew McConaughey's transformation, and Finasteride. I am grateful for my have, and I'd like to preserve it.

At some point, we all need to accept these normal aging things. I've been lucky on a few of them...but for how much longer?

Edit: Sorry, I forgot the most important thing I needed to say. It looks to me like you've got brilliant, populated follicles. Even leading to the front. Mine have started to thin out there, whereas yours are great. I have a feeling that you'll be a silver fox. Plenty of pensioners with great hair that just turns white. My grandfather on my mother's side had a great head of hair. My grandfather on my father's side didn't. My brother is already going very bald at 45. I've got much better hair than him, but I've noticed mine regressing, too. Not so much at the front - but from the crowns going forward - like a monk thing it'll end up eventually unless I can stop it.

Yours seems very well preseved. If anything is going to regress with yours - it'll be the front edges going backwards but not by much.

^ EXACTLY my hair genetics.  ;D My mom's dad had hair until he died at 81, but my dad's dad was bald. Is it from the mother's father?

If so, I can stop worrying.  ;D But I would like to either run some gear [low-dose], or go on TRT. But I want to keep my hair...

Any choices we make - are all trade-offs, right? If I could be 220 but not eat nonstop, and still run fast...I'd do it. But...it's a trade-off.

I do like having a full head of hair...

I'm happy I got this cut. I've realized: I have a lot to be grateful for. Part of why I won't take risks anymore is because I don't want to face loss. So I take NO risks, and that's NOT a solution. But then a friend tells me he lost $950,000 in a divorce, and I go back in my shell.  :(

I get a lot of shit here, but I'm in a good place, with minimal expenses, and can just chill out, train, spend time with the kids  :), and post here. I'm afraid I may get into a bad relationship and lose everything.

You mentioned this:

I had a great head of hair until 2018 - I went on a crazy rampage after a relationship breakdown. 3-4 months of crazy parties, not sleeping properly, not training, not eating for days.

FUCKING MY STORY EXACTLY. Sheesh.

It ruined my life. I would have recovered by 2020, but then the pandemic gym closures prevented that.  ::) By 2022, my life got kickstarted - could be my Anadrol cycle, or time healing...maybe both.

Dalnet - that's why I just don't want relationships. The strongest men have been taken down by one.

I'm happy to hear you got through it in a period of a few month, rather than a few years like me.  :)

Being so conservative / not taking risks is safe, but it is not a long-term solution. Life is a risk. Even cutting my hair like that - now I got a full assessment by you, and tips on how to keep it! So risks can produce good outcomes.  :)
I hope you are right that I can be a silver fox.  ;D

Great post, Dalnet. I learned a lot.