Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136673 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1350 on: October 27, 2023, 02:23:46 AM »
TEAM MATT C 4 LIFE!

MATT IS THE BEST!
(He even has arab, asian and black friends)

Very muscular and strong dude!
(Titanium body to be able to make those lifts)
Make Canada Great Again Matt!

Q

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1351 on: October 27, 2023, 02:40:54 AM »
Okay, Matt. I'm going to put this bar/balcony thing to rest since you keep bringing it up. What I did was email the hotel this morning. I'll provide my email to them and their response. I used a google translator to do it in Italian out of respect to them, and here is the response:

My email:

Inviato: venerdì 27 ottobre 2023 09:28
A: info@hotelmachiavelli.it
Oggetto: Balcony Bar Information

Caro Signore / Signora
Il bar sul balcone è aperto al pubblico o è riservato solo agli ospiti? Grazie per il tuo tempo.

Their response:

Buongiorno,

il bar in terrazza è aperto a tutti.

Cordiali saluti,

Caterina

logomac

Ufficio prenotazioni - Booking office

Hotel Machiavelli Palace *** Sup.  Firenze

Via Nazionale,10 -  50123 Firenze

Tel +39055216622   Fax +39055214106

Web:www.hotelmachiavelli.it

faceb     HotelMachiavelliPalace              Coordinate GPS MAP

INFORMATIVA SULLA PRIVACY
Ai sensi del Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR, si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio e nei suoi eventuali allegati sono riservate e per uso esclusivo del destinatario. Nessuno, all'infuori dello stesso, può copiare o distribuire il messaggio, o parte di esso, a terzi. Chiunque riceva questo messaggio per errore, è pregato di distruggerlo e di informare il mittente.

==============

The bar is open to all. Not just guests, only.

I did this out of curiosity and the fact that you've mentioned this bar balcony issue on many occasions. If you want me to forward the actual thing to your e-mail, I can do that too. As I initially suspected, most hotels allow non-guests in their bars. I often use hotel bars as they're quiet and the customers and staff are much more polite than any local places.

So it seems the same for this hotel. I hope that gives you some indication that this JPJ could have easily gone there for drinks with friends and be living in their house/apartment down the road, or wherever.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1352 on: October 27, 2023, 02:56:04 AM »
I think you're right about this. It requires frequent haircuts, but that's OK. I agree with you that it's more suitable for me.

Any choices we make - are all trade-offs, right? If I could be 220 but not eat nonstop, and still run fast...I'd do it. But...it's a trade-off.

I'm happy I got this cut. I've realized: I have a lot to be grateful for. Part of why I won't take risks anymore is because I don't want to face loss. So I take NO risks, and that's NOT a solution. But then a friend tells me he lost $950,000 in a divorce, and I go back in my shell.  :(

Dalnet - that's why I just don't want relationships. The strongest men have been taken down by one.

I'm happy to hear you got through it in a period of a few month, rather than a few years like me.  :)

Sorry,  my quoting isn't that sophisticated I should do bit by bit and then address each point; but I'll do it this way this time.

1. Yeah - when your hair regrows I seriously think you ought to try going back to that look. It's seriously way more sophisticated and trendy. But that's up to you. Try it as because it's shorter than your usual - when your hair regrows it won't hurt to try a phase of that look - and if you don't like it it'll grow out anyway into what you had last week and for the last few years. Seriously that's what I would do.

2. I was surprised how well you responded to that minimal cycle last year. The photos were obvious improvements. I seriously think that you're a hyper responder to gear. I know you are genuine about your use, unlike some people, and for what you took - I was quite impressed with how well your body responded. Imagine if you went on a proper cycle with a test base and some masteron included as well as a bit of var rather than using winny. I don't think your hair would be affected because of your genetics. You are in your early 40's and it's still going strong. You'll lose minimal next to nothing, imo.

3. I know you're against cycles but imagine you did a 6 month good cycle and finished it off with a good drying combination. There's people out there using 20x what you used of various compounds and can't make progress in decades.

I'm not saying you've got Kevin Levrone level receptors but you're definitely a good responder. It's hard to tell because you did it for such a short time.

Yeah - I've never been married for that reason. I had a brilliant ex but she wanted kids and marriage. She kept going on about wanting 4 kids. 4 damn kids??? "Don't you want little dalnets running around?" I said no. We split up and it was the hardest breakup I ever had. I had a physical pain in my chest. It genuinely felt like I'd been stabbed in the chest. A physical type pain. I had to pull over in the car. Even months after the breakup. She ended up getting married to this firefighter and quit her 180k job at a London law firm have kids. They ended up having 4 kids, just like she wanted; and now live in some country area in Cheshire. I couldn't believe she quit that job to live on his firefighter wages. Like wtf was she thinking? She seems happy now, though. I suppose her nurturing instincts were more powerful than any career/relationship.

In your position - I don't know why you don't set up your own business ,or start investing in stocks? Even if you start playing around with 500 dollars/pounds a month that you have spare. You could do some serious positive damage to your wallet if you play it carefully.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1353 on: October 27, 2023, 02:58:50 AM »
The photo with the amphitheater is Fiezole.

North of Florence.

So what have you proven ? That I was definitely in Italy and own a home there !    Hahahahaha !

A shadow doesn't prove you own a home. But good work, SquadFatter.

But just to be clear, you book hotels that are an 18-minute walking distance from your home in Florence, which require advanced booking, to have a drink on a random day you're out walking?

People who are sight seeing occasionally stop and have a drink or food somewhere. Especially in the summer in Florence, where the temperatures get pretty warm.

Does Port Arthur, Ontario not have any rooftop patio bars ?

Ordinarily, I don't check into hotels in the city that I live in that have restaurants available for guests only when I go out to eat, no.

But you were out sightseeing one day, and had a random drink at a restaurant that requires multiple days of advanced pre-booking to go to.  ::) Makes as much sense as any of the dumb shit you said.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1354 on: October 27, 2023, 03:11:19 AM »
matt

it is perfectly normal to go for drinks in a hotel bar particularly one with a nice view

you are just coming across like a fucking weird colombo now

even when people telll you it happens you refuse to listen
B

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1355 on: October 27, 2023, 03:35:25 AM »
matt

it is perfectly normal to go for drinks in a hotel bar particularly one with a nice view

you are just coming across like a fucking weird colombo now

even when people telll you it happens you refuse to listen

JustPlaneJane said she was out sightseeing and just stopped in for a random drink. That's inconsistent with someone who pre-booked a stay there.

You are taking snippets of things which could individually be true, but on the whole are completely consistent with someone committing fraud, who has limited material for the fraud. All things which could be settled in five minutes.

Also, my grandmother is Italian [as is my mother, aunts and uncles], and I had my uncle call the hotel to ask if they take drop-ins.

They do not.

It's by reservation only. I can upload the video of the call on my Instagram if anyone cares to see it. Doesn't matter because it's public information.

JustPlaneJane couldn't have just randomly stopped in for a drink on a hot day. So she's already been caught in a lie. She would have had to pre-book a stay in advance. Again, that's not how she framed it.

When you lie, you invariably get caught up in stuff like that.

As for pre-booking a hotel for that view - you're speaking in terms of a tourist.

I can have my uncle call back and ask if the hotel restaurant is for guests only, or what percentage of Florence residents eat there. From what I can tell, it's mostly hotel guests, as it is always full, and not fast to get into [a few days to a few weeks to pre-book].

Nobody particularly cares about a view they can get for free literally every day *in the city they live in*.

Which makes sense - Jane has VERY limited number of photos to steal to "prove" she's who she says.

I presented the neutral idea of her posting a video screenshot deadlifting 300, with her face blurred. She ALREADY posted the 85-lb deadlift one, so such a request, if done relatively quickly, would put an end to the speculation, AND give her mad props for being so strong for an anorexic woman.

She won't do it because she can't. And I KNOW you're smart enough to know that.

You may say you don't believe me, 38, but you do.

Would you bet any money that Jane is telling the truth? Of course not. So...you don't believe them.

Lastly: she posted that photo claiming as "proof" she lives in Florence. She didn't expect anyone to track down the actual location where the photo was taken.

It doesn't help her case to post a photo similar to HUNDREDS that tourists online. But that IS what someone would do if they were lying, and had limited material to use in the fraud.

And you also know THAT, 38, so I'm not sure why this is being debated.

Let's just say: she hasn't posted anything yet that can't be faked. But even if she did, she will NEVER prove those sprint claims.

And I'll bet ANYONE here ANY amount of money on that.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1356 on: October 27, 2023, 03:44:09 AM »
Impressive detective work, Matt.

By all means have your uncle call up the Italian hotel restaurant and report the results back to us.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1357 on: October 27, 2023, 03:45:15 AM »
matt

I have poftne dropped into hotel bars in Italy, spain, france, etc etc etc

I don't give a fuck if your grandparents are italian- perhaps they are peasants and the hotel doesnt want them there.

I'm not arguing with you just letting you know how fucking tedious this is. It and you are killing the board with your war and peace stuff. Between you and hankins this will be a graveyard of the two of you arguing the toss as everyone leaves.

absolutely no need to respond to this in any shape way or form.
B

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1358 on: October 27, 2023, 03:54:58 AM »
matt

I have poftne dropped into hotel bars in Italy, spain, france, etc etc etc

I don't give a fuck if your grandparents are italian- perhaps they are peasants and the hotel doesnt want them there.

Wait what, you know poftne as well?
Q

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1359 on: October 27, 2023, 04:43:38 AM »
As a getbigger I also frequent exclusive hotels and I run the 40 in 4.3 (this is why they let me into the hotels).

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1360 on: October 27, 2023, 04:45:43 AM »
Wait what, you know poftne as well?

Pevin Poftne
played Popbyn Pud Prince of Peeves
B

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1361 on: October 27, 2023, 04:54:02 AM »
Okay, Matt. I'm going to put this bar/balcony thing to rest since you keep bringing it up. What I did was email the hotel this morning. I'll provide my email to them and their response. I used a google translator to do it in Italian out of respect to them, and here is the response:

My email:

Inviato: venerdì 27 ottobre 2023 09:28
A: info@hotelmachiavelli.it
Oggetto: Balcony Bar Information

Caro Signore / Signora
Il bar sul balcone è aperto al pubblico o è riservato solo agli ospiti? Grazie per il tuo tempo.

Their response:

Buongiorno,

il bar in terrazza è aperto a tutti.

Cordiali saluti,

Caterina

logomac

Ufficio prenotazioni - Booking office

Hotel Machiavelli Palace *** Sup.  Firenze

Via Nazionale,10 -  50123 Firenze

Tel +39055216622   Fax +39055214106

Web:www.hotelmachiavelli.it

faceb     HotelMachiavelliPalace              Coordinate GPS MAP

INFORMATIVA SULLA PRIVACY
Ai sensi del Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR, si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio e nei suoi eventuali allegati sono riservate e per uso esclusivo del destinatario. Nessuno, all'infuori dello stesso, può copiare o distribuire il messaggio, o parte di esso, a terzi. Chiunque riceva questo messaggio per errore, è pregato di distruggerlo e di informare il mittente.

==============

The bar is open to all. Not just guests, only.

I did this out of curiosity and the fact that you've mentioned this bar balcony issue on many occasions. If you want me to forward the actual thing to your e-mail, I can do that too. As I initially suspected, most hotels allow non-guests in their bars. I often use hotel bars as they're quiet and the customers and staff are much more polite than any local places.

So it seems the same for this hotel. I hope that gives you some indication that this JPJ could have easily gone there for drinks with friends and be living in their house/apartment down the road, or wherever.

I can accept this, Dalnet. And I am GLAD you are looking into the claims. This will ensure JPJ can't post ANY claims that can be proven objectively - they will be open to too much scrutiny.

She will just keep posting vague shit that can't be proven one way or another. HOWEVER, her 4.33s 40-yard dash is horseshit.
Think: men sprint 10% faster than women on sprints. But Jane was within 5.1% of Christian Coleman's 4.12s, when he set the world record in 2017?

Meanwhile, Jane did this 20-25 years earlier, AFTER track practice [while tired], on her FIRST try [so she didn't train for it], and at age 18, when all collected data shows that sprinters peak between age 23 and 30.

And a woman being within a male sprint by 5.1% would be THE narrowest disparity between men's and women's world sprint records - EVER.

So Jane is the fastest female short sprint runner in world history? Lmao. 🤣

Right...

She could have just claimed 4.7s and STFU, but no.

Anyway, she didn't run any of that.

Ultimately, the more people looking into JPJ's ludicrous claims, the more likely they are to fall apart.

So I'm glad you did it Dalnet. My uncle called and asked if you need reservations for the restaurants, and you do. It's usually booked pretty solid.

But what you're saying is you can just stop for a drink on the bar side. That's cool. I accept your evidence.

So - it's possible.

But what makes more sense is:
Jane doesn't live in Florence. So she's limited to the number of posts she can steal. E.g., tourist photos found online. It's suspect that her photos are all tourist photos you can steal, rather than photos a resident would take to prove it. But like I said, Walter is limited to the photos he can steal.

Look, this is rather simple:
If she claims to be in London while online. ANYONE HERE can just say: "OK, go outside and grab a photo of your hand making a specific gesture by a street sign.

If she did that relatively quickly [within 3-6, even 24 hours], it would be pretty strong evidence that she's not lying. It wouldn't remove all doubt for people like OAK, but ALMOST everyone would accept that as proof.

My request for her posting a 300 deadlift picture was COMPLETELY REASONABLE [assuming done soon - because the more time that passes, the more likely she could find a way to fake it, or order fake weight plates, etc].

Of course Jane would give evidence like THAT is she COULD do that.

But she can't because she's full of shit.

Also, Walter said she would do a sprint challenge for $2,000. I said I can do that, and SURPRISE SURPRISE, she won't do it.

Yeah, totally believable.  ::)

PS - I'm happy you are checking into her claims. Now JPJ knows he/she/it is under heavy scrutiny, and won't post any serious claim again. So - thank you for investigating.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1362 on: October 27, 2023, 05:11:20 AM »
TEAM MATT C 4 LIFE!

MATT IS THE BEST!
(He even has arab, asian and black friends)

Very muscular and strong dude!
(Titanium body to be able to make those lifts)
Make Canada Great Again Matt!

;D :D ;D

Kwon - we all know you have the CHARM...but do you have the LOOK?

Photo taken last night from my photoshoot with American Crew styling products. Then I caught a red-eye to London at midnight and now I'm on my way to beat Usain Bolt at the 40-yard dash! It won't be recorded or logged or anything, but I'll post a picture of my hand holding a 5-Hour Energy [grape flavour, dedicated to Grape Ape, for helping my training improve], or my feet/legs w/ knobby knees as evidence. Hopefully that should be good enough for the board.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1363 on: October 27, 2023, 05:26:42 AM »
;D :D ;D

Kwon - we all know you have the CHARM...but do you have the LOOK?

Photo taken last night from my photoshoot with American Crew styling products. Then I caught a red-eye to London at midnight and now I'm on my way to beat Usain Bolt at the 40-yard dash! It won't be recorded or logged or anything, but I'll post a picture of my hand holding a 5-Hour Energy [grape flavour, dedicated to Grape Ape, for helping my training improve], or my feet/legs w/ knobby knees as evidence. Hopefully that should be good enough for the board.

I certainly do not have THAT look Matty! :D

But i am considering cutting my hair like that as a tribute to The Great Cannelloni!

Maybe i'll take a pic in my bed of my knocked knees of peace wearing red nailpolish!
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1364 on: October 27, 2023, 06:11:03 AM »
JustPlaneJane said she was out sightseeing and just stopped in for a random drink. That's inconsistent with someone who pre-booked a stay there.

You are taking snippets of things which could individually be true, but on the whole are completely consistent with someone committing fraud, who has limited material for the fraud. All things which could be settled in five minutes.

Also, my grandmother is Italian [as is my mother, aunts and uncles], and I had my uncle call the hotel to ask if they take drop-ins.

They do not.

It's by reservation only. I can upload the video of the call on my Instagram if anyone cares to see it. Doesn't matter because it's public information.

JustPlaneJane couldn't have just randomly stopped in for a drink on a hot day. So she's already been caught in a lie. She would have had to pre-book a stay in advance. Again, that's not how she framed it.

When you lie, you invariably get caught up in stuff like that.

As for pre-booking a hotel for that view - you're speaking in terms of a tourist.

I can have my uncle call back and ask if the hotel restaurant is for guests only, or what percentage of Florence residents eat there. From what I can tell, it's mostly hotel guests, as it is always full, and not fast to get into [a few days to a few weeks to pre-book].

Nobody particularly cares about a view they can get for free literally every day *in the city they live in*.

Which makes sense - Jane has VERY limited number of photos to steal to "prove" she's who she says.

I presented the neutral idea of her posting a video screenshot deadlifting 300, with her face blurred. She ALREADY posted the 85-lb deadlift one, so such a request, if done relatively quickly, would put an end to the speculation, AND give her mad props for being so strong for an anorexic woman.

She won't do it because she can't. And I KNOW you're smart enough to know that.

You may say you don't believe me, 38, but you do.

Would you bet any money that Jane is telling the truth? Of course not. So...you don't believe them.

Lastly: she posted that photo claiming as "proof" she lives in Florence. She didn't expect anyone to track down the actual location where the photo was taken.

It doesn't help her case to post a photo similar to HUNDREDS that tourists online. But that IS what someone would do if they were lying, and had limited material to use in the fraud.

And you also know THAT, 38, so I'm not sure why this is being debated.

Let's just say: she hasn't posted anything yet that can't be faked. But even if she did, she will NEVER prove those sprint claims.

And I'll bet ANYONE here ANY amount of money on that.

Matt your uncle called the bar and they don’t accept non guests, but dalnet said he emailed the bar and they said they do?

Is someone lying here?

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1365 on: October 27, 2023, 07:23:12 AM »
Matt,

I called the bar in Florence, and they said they'd send you the last 4 years of CCTV footage and credit card records, if you'd send them a photo of yourself with the words "super cornuti" tattooed on your face.

Hope this helps.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1366 on: October 27, 2023, 07:28:31 AM »
So what do we have here today ?

A couple hours of Matt Canning hiding after the question about non-payment of child support was raised. Then a non-answer to why he avoids paying the child support his children are legally entitled to.

Then some bullshit about patio bars posted by people who obviously have and have not traveled in Italy, Florence, or anywhere near one of Italy’s most popular tourist destinations.

And Matt Canning did not post the PMs he mentioned yesterday. Go ahead Matt, post them up, if we have some two-faced lying pricks on Getbig I will have that discussion with you right here. I will have no problem telling you and the board what I’ve been told on the other side of these PMs.

And then a whole bunch of shit to deflect away from Matt Canning lying about more bullshit. Which didn’t make sense until I talked to others last night. Matt is only the proxy, the middle man with no brain, doing the bidding for the court jester Josh Rehaluk. Canning isn’t smart enough to try this kind of shit on his own. So it makes sense that the attacks on me are because Walter has owned the living shit out of Canning and Rehaluk for years.

I’m traveling today and intend to call Illuminati tonight, depending on the time change.

At the end of the day….11.11 wind-aided, 11.22 at Nationals, 11.28 in the US. Let the search for personal info on a couple of other folks commence.  😈

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1367 on: October 27, 2023, 07:29:55 AM »
Have Kwon and Jane ever met up in Chicago for a deadlift session?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1368 on: October 27, 2023, 07:35:52 AM »

Nope.

I don’t believe I have ever met Kwon or talked to him.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1369 on: October 27, 2023, 07:41:53 AM »

We should train together….you, me, and Walter.

I can post a location very close to where you live and then we can pick a day and time.

It would be “fun”.

🙄

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1370 on: October 27, 2023, 07:59:38 AM »

It must be reminded to the folks involved in this unofficial "investigation" that JPJ / Walter / Les were all nominated for the prestigious Foozle's Choice Award in 2021 (Henda ended up with the title for those too dumb to remember), and Walter is the current 2022 title holder.
To question the authenticity of their character is to question the data and integrity of The Committee™ whose constant efforts and time are put forth to ensure that these awards are held to the highest possible standards of class, uprightness, and probity.

So, while The Committee™ will never openly make threats or abuse the power and control possessed, it must be put forth that those perpetuating this slander against the trio better be 100% sure and be able to bring iron clad receipts, which have NOT been produced to date.

And as a disclaimer, we are entirely unsure if this will result in Matt spend more OR less time studying people's feet in the wee hours of the night.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1371 on: October 27, 2023, 08:05:01 AM »
It must be reminded to the folks involved in this unofficial "investigation" that JPJ / Walter / Les were all nominated for the prestigious Foozle's Choice Award in 2021 (Henda ended up with the title for those too dumb to remember), and Walter is the current 2022 title holder.
To question the authenticity of their character is to question the data and integrity of The Committee™ whose constant efforts and time are put forth to ensure that these awards are held to the highest possible standards of class, uprightness, and probity.

So, while The Committee™ will never openly make threats or abuse the power and control possessed, it must be put forth that those perpetuating this slander against the trio better be 100% sure and be able to bring iron clad receipts, which have NOT been produced to date.

And as a disclaimer, we are entirely unsure if this will result in Matt spend more OR less time studying people's feet in the wee hours of the night.

What he said.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1372 on: October 27, 2023, 08:09:08 AM »

And Matt Canning did not post the PMs he mentioned yesterday. Go ahead Matt, post them up, if we have some two-faced lying pricks on Getbig I will have that discussion with you right here. I will have no problem telling you and the board what I’ve been told on the other side of these PMs.

If there's PMs that would provide insight or worth bringing up that he mentioned............ Then Matt: you should be transparent and post them, Matt. It's only fair considering the accusations of fraud and the like you've levelled on JPJ. Plus, it would be more gossip that's a refreshing change from Bhanky. Like a breath of fresh air.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1373 on: October 27, 2023, 08:11:36 AM »
Matt your uncle called the bar and they don’t accept non guests, but dalnet said he emailed the bar and they said they do?

Is someone lying here?

The restaurant goes by reservations and is extremely booked. But to have a drink, you would just go to the bar side at any time. I accept proof when it's given, so I'm siding with Dalnet on that. And I'm happy he's investigating JustPlaneJane's claims.

She won't post any proof now knowing the freaks on here [compliment] will expose her.

What I would have to ask my uncle is whether or not you can just walk in and eat a meal, but from what I can tell, they are booked a lot, so not just randomly available with seating at all times.

But that wouldn't matter if Dalnet said you can just go in and get a drink - regardless of the time. As that is not the same as getting a full meal. Boston Pizza allows that on the bar side, even when booked solid, so it made sense to me.

I'm still suspect of JustPlaneJane's "proof" being a picture that tourists would post. As a resident, you can post all sorts of other things. How many times does Jay Cutler post anything showing him as at a Vegas casino? Because 95% of residents of Vegas don't gamble, and if you live in cities like that, you don't experience it like a tourist. It would just be "meh" to you eventually.

But yeah, as it turns out, she could have gone in just for a drink.

But, to be fair, she said she lives in Florence, and posted that shot as proof. I wouldn't post a picture of me at a hotel to prove I reside in that city, because that is obviously suspect.

I'd post something else.

She can too if she wants. But she won't. And that, IMO, is also suspect.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1374 on: October 27, 2023, 08:19:56 AM »
The restaurant goes by reservations and is extremely booked. But to have a drink, you would just go to the bar side at any time. I accept proof when it's given, so I'm siding with Dalnet on that. And I'm happy he's investigating JustPlaneJane's claims.

She won't post any proof now knowing the freaks on here [compliment] will expose her.

What I would have to ask my uncle is whether or not you can just walk in and eat a meal, but from what I can tell, they are booked a lot, so not just randomly available with seating at all times.

But that wouldn't matter if Dalnet said you can just go in and get a drink - regardless of the time. As that is not the same as getting a full meal. Boston Pizza allows that on the bar side, even when booked solid, so it made sense to me.

I'm still suspect of JustPlaneJane's "proof" being a picture that tourists would post. As a resident, you can post all sorts of other things. How many times does Jay Cutler post anything showing him as at a Vegas casino? Because 95% of residents of Vegas don't gamble, and if you live in cities like that, you don't experience it like a tourist. It would just be "meh" to you eventually.

But yeah, as it turns out, she could have gone in just for a drink.

But, to be fair, she said she lives in Florence, and posted that shot as proof. I wouldn't post a picture of me at a hotel to prove I reside in that city, because that is obviously suspect.

I'd post something else.

She can too if she wants. But she won't. And that, IMO, is also suspect.

If I posted photos and bank statements you would still cry that they were fake, so why bother ?

Ask Josh Rehaluk what your next move is ?

In fact….ask Chaos if he has video of me swimming and saying hello to him.

Canning, when are you coming to Chicago to slap me ? Some interested folks on this end want to be there for that. Maybe bring one of those PM pals you referred to ? So post these PMs or shut the fuck up, retard.

You child support cheating piece of lowlife trash.