Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136592 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1500 on: November 03, 2023, 06:31:39 AM »
My respect for JPJ has skyrocketed because of this thread. Matt OTOH seems to be circling the drain.

Matt - just go back to doing your strongman stuff and doing pro BB interviews.

You also believe a woman who claimed she ran a 40-yard dash in 4.33s, when no woman has ran it that fast.

You know - we could bet money on this, MajorDomo. That Jane will never post evidence that she is a she, but you wouldn't take that bet.

So you don't believe yourself.

Here, I can prove to you Jane isn't a woman - in fact, any Getbigger reading this can test Jane. She will avoid all requests for specific pictures, then default back to "evidence" that can't be faked.

Pick any picture like the ones she already posted. Her hand picture, foot picture, or deadlift.

Pick one and ask her to post an UPDATED VERSION.

Then I'll ask for one additional update:
Simply post that updated photo, and I'll ask Jane to post a photo of a toothbrush or another household item WITH the new picture.

Jane CAN'T do that, because she isn't a she. She has a limited number of photos to use to pretend that.

Try it right now. Pick a photo. Then you and I together can request she post it within the next three days and I'll ask her to put two household items in the photo positioned a certain way.

Pretty simple request. But Jane can't do that. "She" will just evade and do nothing.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1501 on: November 03, 2023, 06:38:25 AM »
Never considered the possibility, but now I think you might be on to something.

"1"

OneMoreRep - I PM'd you that I can send you $2,000 to hold in escrow to challenge JustPlaneJane to a sprint challenge so I foul beat "her".

I think this is a great idea.

I'll give you 10% for your role. I think that's fair.

Then tell Jane to submit to you her 100m sprint video.

I'll settle for her 4.33s 40-yard dash video.

If "she" sends that to you, I'll give your 10%. You can just send the money to Jane if that's true. Hell, it would be worth it to confirm we have the fastest 40-yard dash female sprinter posting here! Walter claimed that Jane sent the video to "four Getbiggers to verify". I don't see why she wouldn't send it to you.

Unless it, like, is a totally fabricated story or something.

Also, FYI, OneMoreRep:
Jane is a second account ran by Walter. So there is NO WAY "she" is going to agree.

So...can we do this?

I can verify to you any time that I have the funds available. Monday, I guess, if you want something from the bank.

So...can we do this?

Like I said, JustPlaneJane won't go for it, so if you agree, it will just verify to more people JPJ is full of shit. So you or I won't actually have to do anything.

So why not do it?

OneMoreRep - Yay? Nay?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1502 on: November 03, 2023, 06:47:38 AM »
I have said this before, I will meet almost anyone to train, in a public place, if I know who you are.

I will not phone or exchange personal information with married men, people I don’t know, or weirdo creepy tiny men who jerk off for soggy old queer Octogenarians.

It’s pretty simple really.

So just to be clear, we have the fastest female 40-yard dash sprinter in history posting here [you], and you ran it at a faster speed Irina Privalova ran the 50m sprint when she ran it in 5.96s, doing it at a speed of 8.39m/s in Madrid on February 9th, 1995 when she set the still-standing world record in the 50m sprint, compared to your 4.33s 40-yard [36.576m] dash, which you ran in 8.45m/s, which would also make you the only woman running under a sprint 100m who ran it in a FASTER time than a longer sprint, in a miraculous turn of events that is universally true in 100% of cases OTHER than your sprint, AND you did it at age 18 [a full ten years before sprinters reach their prime], and you did it while tired from track practice, having never done a 40-yard dash ever before in your life?

Do I have all that right, JustPlaneJane?

Yes?

?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1503 on: November 03, 2023, 08:19:36 AM »
OneMoreRep - I PM'd you that I can send you $2,000 to hold in escrow to challenge JustPlaneJane to a sprint challenge so I foul beat "her".

If "she" sends that to you, I'll give your 10%. You can just send the money to Jane if that's true. Hell, it would be worth it to confirm we have the fastest 40-yard dash female sprinter posting here! Walter claimed that Jane sent the video to "four Getbiggers to verify". I don't see why she wouldn't send it to you.

Also, FYI, OneMoreRep:
Jane is a second account ran by Walter. So there is NO WAY "she" is going to agree.

So...can we do this?

I can verify to you any time that I have the funds available. Monday, I guess, if you want something from the bank.

So...can we do this?

Like I said, JustPlaneJane won't go for it, so if you agree, it will just verify to more people JPJ is full of shit. So you or I won't actually have to do anything.

So why not so it?

OneMoreRep - Yay? Nay?

No
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1504 on: November 03, 2023, 08:44:31 AM »
You understand that women and men have different interests, yes?  No female posters post here because the content is exclusively geared towards men.  Do you think a woman is clicking on a thread about Matt C sending cock pictures to Primemuscle, or about the small size of Mark Dugdales penis? 

And Princess L posts here maybe a few times a year, that’s hardly support for your argument.

It is you that is arguing.

Ask Jane yourself what she looks at & why she posts - if your that concerned.
Princess L post as when she likes in what thread she likes,  just because she isn't posting
Multiple times a day does that make her less of a woman or maybe she is also a man. ?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1505 on: November 03, 2023, 09:50:18 AM »

Also, FYI, OneMoreRep:

So...can we do this?

So...can we do this?

So why not so it?

OneMoreRep - Yay? Nay?

I don't get involved with handling of money on the site. A good option would be the honorable Pamith. He seems like an incredibly trustworthy member that would never run off with your money.

Also, I don't know where you are getting the notion that Walter and JustPlaneJane are one and the same. What would make you think this?

More importantly, we might have a serious alien situation with the idea of XFactor being a Klingon. There's no telling if he's cloaked or not and whether he will simply reappear when least convenient.

"1"

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #1506 on: November 03, 2023, 10:34:39 AM »
You also believe a woman who claimed she ran a 40-yard dash in 4.33s, when no woman has ran it that fast.

You know - we could bet money on this, MajorDomo. That Jane will never post evidence that she is a she, but you wouldn't take that bet.

So you don't believe yourself.

Here, I can prove to you Jane isn't a woman - in fact, any Getbigger reading this can test Jane. She will avoid all requests for specific pictures, then default back to "evidence" that can't be faked.

Pick any picture like the ones she already posted. Her hand picture, foot picture, or deadlift.

Pick one and ask her to post an UPDATED VERSION.

Then I'll ask for one additional update:
Simply post that updated photo, and I'll ask Jane to post a photo of a toothbrush or another household item WITH the new picture.

Jane CAN'T do that, because she isn't a she. She has a limited number of photos to use to pretend that.

Try it right now. Pick a photo. Then you and I together can request she post it within the next three days and I'll ask her to put two household items in the photo positioned a certain way.

Pretty simple request. But Jane can't do that. "She" will just evade and do nothing.

Matt,

I'm never going to actually meet anyone on here - its like watching a comedy movie- I just like watching, lol. I like JPJ's posts - you can tell she is a very educated and easy to know person. I don't think she is a he, but that doesn't matter- see my first sentence.

I ran a 4:18 mile in college- measured by the track coach who also happened to be my gym teacher (it was mandatory at the college to take "gym"). He asked me to join the track team - it was a Div 3 school. But I just liked running and didn't want to compete. I had enough of team sports in high school.

There is NO record of me running this 4:18 anywhere- except maybe on a scrap of notepaper the track coach threw away later. All I know is I had great satisfaction being able to run this fast on a very simple training routine. Good enough for me.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1507 on: November 03, 2023, 10:51:07 AM »
Matt,

I'm never going to actually meet anyone on here - its like watching a comedy movie- I just like watching, lol. I like JPJ's posts - you can tell she is a very educated and easy to know person. I don't think she is a he, but that doesn't matter- see my first sentence.

I ran a 4:18 mile in college- measured by the track coach who also happened to be my gym teacher (it was mandatory at the college to take "gym"). He asked me to join the track team - it was a Div 3 school. But I just liked running and didn't want to compete. I had enough of team sports in high school.

There is NO record of me running this 4:18 anywhere- except maybe on a scrap of notepaper the track coach threw away later. All I know is I had great satisfaction being able to run this fast on a very simple training routine. Good enough for me.

LIAR!

You’re telling us you casually ran the 765 fastest time in DIII history on a random day at gym class MajorHomo?  Then you were offered a non scholarship position on the track team and you turned it down?

I need your school name and the month and year this took place MajorHomo.  With this information I’m sure I’ll be able to find this “piece of paper”, that was flippantly thrown away, by finding the exact quadrant of land that your college had its trash dumped in.

L

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1508 on: November 03, 2023, 11:27:27 AM »
Matt,

Another gimmick account from this guy.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1509 on: November 03, 2023, 11:31:52 AM »
Vaughn Klingsiek Sounds like the name of a disease

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1510 on: November 03, 2023, 11:40:05 AM »
No

Hates Jews but trust them with his money.

...You can't make this up!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1511 on: November 03, 2023, 11:44:20 AM »

Matt do you think Jewish people control the banks because even those who are wary of them have a natural inclination to trust them with money?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1512 on: November 03, 2023, 11:45:54 AM »
Vaughn Klingsiek Sounds like the name of a disease

lol
Google his name. This thread is one top 10 results.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1513 on: November 03, 2023, 12:12:43 PM »

lol
Google his name. This thread is one top 10 results.

RIP

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1514 on: November 03, 2023, 12:37:01 PM »

Also, I don't know where you are getting the notion that Walter and JustPlaneJane are one and the same. What would make you think this?

Great, I now have to call Ron and tell him to order more bandwith.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1515 on: November 03, 2023, 01:04:27 PM »
I don't get involved with handling of money on the site. A good option would be the honorable Pamith. He seems like an incredibly trustworthy member that would never run off with your money.

More importantly, we might have a serious alien situation with the idea of XFactor being a Klingon. There's no telling if he's cloaked or not and whether he will simply reappear when least convenient.

"1"

We can also trust Ace or Quickerblade with handling money.
X

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1516 on: November 03, 2023, 01:08:13 PM »
Hates Jews but trust them with his money.

...You can't make this up!

Matts a complicated guy.

I imagine him to be the kinda guy who'd stab you then hold your hand to comfort you whilst you die.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1517 on: November 03, 2023, 01:25:18 PM »
LIAR!

You’re telling us you casually ran the 765 fastest time in DIII history on a random day at gym class MajorHomo?  Then you were offered a non scholarship position on the track team and you turned it down?

I need your school name and the month and year this took place MajorHomo.  With this information I’m sure I’ll be able to find this “piece of paper”, that was flippantly thrown away, by finding the exact quadrant of land that your college had its trash dumped in.

L

My secretary’s kid ran one in 4:18 in high school and that wasn’t enough to get a scholarship to UC Boulder. Had to run consistent 4:13 to get that. It’s smoking fast in my brain but not enough to get a scholarship.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1518 on: November 03, 2023, 01:42:20 PM »

My secretary’s kid ran one in 4:18 in high school and that wasn’t enough to get a scholarship to UC Boulder. Had to run consistent 4:13 to get that. It’s smoking fast in my brain but not enough to get a scholarship.

I'd imagine the times needed now need to be much faster than several decades ago.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1519 on: November 03, 2023, 02:41:07 PM »

Div 1 track teams only have 10-12 scholarships for the whole team, many of which are reserved for top juniors & seniors.  I’m sure he was still able to join the team even if he didn’t get a scholarship

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1520 on: November 03, 2023, 03:03:21 PM »
We can also trust Ace or Quickerblade with handling money.
...........or Groink !

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #1521 on: November 03, 2023, 08:05:51 PM »
LIAR!

L

lol!

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #1522 on: November 03, 2023, 08:06:30 PM »
Another gimmick account from this guy.

Ok "Griffith" lol

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #1523 on: November 03, 2023, 08:20:10 PM »
I'd imagine the times needed now need to be much faster than several decades ago.

Even then the elites were running sub 4's routinely. To get to that level requires so much work and dedication and that wasn't for me. I ran in a 5 K race with Olympian Don Paige and watched him disappear in the distance after about a mile and a half- the level of these guys is other worldly.

Oh wait- I'm lying cuz nobody on GetBig could actually have competed on that level 😀 ;D

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1524 on: November 03, 2023, 10:52:40 PM »
Love ya Marv

You were always my favorite when watching Bugs Bunny-cartoons back in the 70s

Always looked for the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator in stores

Thank you my chocolate connoisseur…. That carrot eating mthrfckr will soon know what’s up Doc!!