Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136805 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1525 on: November 03, 2023, 11:01:28 PM »
DAFUQ!

THOSE ARE SWISS! NOT SWEDISH!

Oh shit - I really am proof that retards exist on all planets. Just did it again in the previous post.
Forgive me my Raksmkrgas (so?) making friend.

But ya gotta agree that those ARE some tasty cough drops 🤣

Seriously - Swede-land is at the top of my bucket list. I am afraid to go too soon because I don’t know if I would return to this swampy, humid gator and other godforsaken creatures filled land. The women down here are fckn HOTTER than the climate, but if would be nice to see some of that fine Swede booty with the back drop of the northern lights. Makes my Swedish meatballs tingle just thinking about it!!

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1526 on: November 03, 2023, 11:04:58 PM »
Never considered the possibility, but now I think you might be on to something.

"1"

Are you sure he had the forehead ridge? He may have been original series Klingon..

Yeh - not nearly as funny reading as it was in my mind.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1527 on: November 04, 2023, 12:49:03 AM »
Also, I don't know where you are getting the notion that Walter and JustPlaneJane are one and the same. What would make you think this?

;D ;D ;D

Well - exact same posting style when "she" loses it and can't stay in character. Addressing me by "Canning" when this loser doesn't understand I've been posting openly/publicly for 20+ years now. Bringing up my family [only Walter does that], calling me a "weakling", "titties" [only Walter does this].

Go reread some of their posts. I've screenshot a whole bunch of them in case Walter/Jane deletes any.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1528 on: November 04, 2023, 01:06:49 AM »
Matt,

I'm never going to actually meet anyone on here - its like watching a comedy movie- I just like watching, lol. I like JPJ's posts - you can tell she is a very educated and easy to know person. I don't think she is a he, but that doesn't matter- see my first sentence.

I ran a 4:18 mile in college- measured by the track coach who also happened to be my gym teacher (it was mandatory at the college to take "gym"). He asked me to join the track team - it was a Div 3 school. But I just liked running and didn't want to compete. I had enough of team sports in high school.

There is NO record of me running this 4:18 anywhere- except maybe on a scrap of notepaper the track coach threw away later. All I know is I had great satisfaction being able to run this fast on a very simple training routine. Good enough for me.

Even if you were that fast of a runner, there would be AMPLE proof you ran other fast times. Anyone THAT fast would be recorded somewhere, because you'd be at a high level.

Even if that 4.18 mile time is correct, that was literally the world record in 1913. By Abel Kiviat, who actually almost lived to 100:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abel_Kiviat

So your time may be FAST [assuming you aren't lying], but it's nothing like a woman claiming a 4.33s 40-yard dash - which would be THE fastest woman's time in recorded history, and faster than the speed at of the woman's world record in the 50m, held by Irina Privalova.

There is NO WAY any woman is going to beat the speed of the woman's record at a longer sprint, because you spend less time at top speed in shorter runs [40 yards = 36.576m].

So JustPlaneJane would have to be defying all available patterns in other sprints to have ran that. Oh...and she did it at 18, when the average age of a WR woman's sprinter between 50-800m is 28.22 years.  ::)

Once you realize the gravity of the JPJ sprint fraud, the entire account falls apart.

Makes you wonder what a weak POS Walter Sobchak is that he needs to pose as a woman on here to get props, and for over ten years. What a fucking loser.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1529 on: November 04, 2023, 01:36:28 AM »
LIAR!

You’re telling us you casually ran the 765 fastest time in DIII history on a random day at gym class MajorHomo?  Then you were offered a non scholarship position on the track team and you turned it down?

I need your school name and the month and year this took place MajorHomo.  With this information I’m sure I’ll be able to find this “piece of paper”, that was flippantly thrown away, by finding the exact quadrant of land that your college had its trash dumped in.

L

God, what is with these liars? People are so full of shit.

I just did the Circus Dumbbell yesterday for the first time in a year, and was able to get 130-lb, despite the time off.

I would have successfully pressed 140, but my gym only goes up to the 120 pounders for dumbbells. So I had to make a judgment call because it took me a whole roll of Gorilla Tape to tape 5-lb plates on each side of the dumbbell.

Now, let's say I didn't have video and photographic proof of my lift. Even THEN, my claim isn't *that* preposterous.

Even MajorDomo claim isn't THAT impossible - in that: thousands of people have ran a mile in 4.18 or better.

Walter/JustPlaneJane just got greedy. But he's almost certainly a fat old fuck who never [or rarely] trained. You almost need to train to understand what a realistic lie is.

I also want to say this, in defense of my weight class [80-kg / 176.4-lb] Strongman:

N-O-B-O-D-Y on this message board would beat the world's best in my weight class on Strongman. Freaks like Tommy Lovell and the other top lightweights out there.

Just the audacity of some to claim otherwise. Some people just need to be humbled, badly.

As for the handful [if that] of heavy juicers on here who may be stronger than I am:

Hey, at least I have my balls and my FUCKING HAIR [oh wait].

God, not everyone wants to take 20 years off their life by running the gas necessary to get to that level.  ::)

MajorHomo

LOL!!!!!!

OK, MajorDomo, you made that one to easy for him.  ;D

You have to admit that was good though.

WOW!!!!!!

MONSTER 85-LB DEADLIFT from the board weakling!

I guess you and Walter Sobchak DO train together after all.

Here JustPlaneJane - something you can't do. Oh, and even though you are NOT a woman, if you think the woman in that picture could talk shit about my family and not be a pile of blood and bruises if I ever saw her in person - you are out of your mind.

NOT that this applies, Walter.

Something you can't do:

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1530 on: November 04, 2023, 01:52:27 AM »
Thats a STRONG fukking lift ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1531 on: November 04, 2023, 03:09:50 AM »
Oh shit - I really am proof that retards exist on all planets. Just did it again in the previous post.
Forgive me my Raksmkrgas (so?) making friend.

But ya gotta agree that those ARE some tasty cough drops 🤣

RÄKSMÖRGÅS!

One of my favorite meals when on a cruise to Åland :D

Seriously - Swede-land is at the top of my bucket list. I am afraid to go too soon because I don’t know if I would return to this swampy, humid gator and other godforsaken creatures filled land. The women down here are fckn HOTTER than the climate, but if would be nice to see some of that fine Swede booty with the back drop of the northern lights. Makes my Swedish meatballs tingle just thinking about it!!

This is not too far from where i live nowadays

Södermalm

Old Town/Gamla stan is my favorite place to go shoppin

Gothenburg on the Westcoast

Aaaand some Denmark if you're visiting
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1532 on: November 04, 2023, 06:50:30 AM »
RÄKSMÖRGÅS!

One of my favorite meals when on a cruise to Åland :D

This is not too far from where i live nowadays

Södermalm

Old Town/Gamla stan is my favorite place to go shoppin

Gothenburg on the Westcoast

Aaaand some Denmark if you're visiting

I need to head to Sweden or at least Stockholm. Not Malmo tho.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1533 on: November 04, 2023, 04:14:44 PM »

I need to head to Sweden or at least Stockholm. Not Malmo tho.

Malmö/Malmoe sucks ass
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1534 on: November 07, 2023, 07:17:14 AM »
Matt Canning still in his training bra ranting and raving with more lies and BS. Tell us all about your fake letter to the Thunder Bay Police (never happened) or your fake story about Lakehead University and how they fired you for being a racist, misogynist loser !

The deadlift photo was for other posters to check my form to give me input on how to lift correctly. Something you know nothing about. Your lifting form is terrible, especially for a midget who has been taking drugs for 20 years and lying about it. You see, I asked for advice and interact with other members. Getbiggers just wind you up to watch the monkey dance….dance little man, dance ! LOL

A 4” buck knife…whoa !!!!!  🤣 Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound ? Creepy little manlet trying to threaten women from the bedroom in your mommy’s house.  🤣

The rest of your post is shit you make up in your mentally retarded mind.

Get a job you deadbeat bum and pay your kids the money you owe them instead of wasting it on OnlyFans pages so you can make up more lies. Lowlife piece of white trash.

Dance monkey, dance !

Yeah, but I'd still destroy you in person if I ever saw you, Walter. And hey, we both know that.

As for Lakehead University, I go there all the time.

I made it clear to the police and head of LU Security Lorne Clifford what would happen if anything happened to me while on campus. He would be held personally accountable.

Needless to say, the matter has been dropped

Feel free to call the university and ask him yourself you dumb fuck. 😂

Nobody fucks with me in person. Because they know I'm serious and don't give a fuck about going to jail.

To the contrary, you, Walter, are a giant pussy who won't post pictures.

But what we know:

I'm stronger than you at every lift, faster than you, better looking [that's not saying much!], and wealthier.

And look - we both know this.

So you think my lifts are pathetic, Walter?

Fair enough.

But yours are WORSE.

You do NOT bench press 355+.
You do NOT deadlift 550+.

So...I will concede with you my lifts are pathetic. But with that comes this lone acknowledgment:

Yours are even worse.

So...you must have a really low self-image if you think someone stronger than you is weak.

My lifts are OK. Better once you consider my weight. But yours are worse so...who's the weakling.

Hey "Jane" - I'll send $2,000 USD to Ron if you post your 4.33s 40-yard dash world record time.  😂

God, you are one pathetic fuck. Have you done NOTHING in the gym worth posting about, that you are forced to make up lies?

?

That's two thousand bucks, and all you have to do is privately get Ron to verify your dash, Jane!

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #1535 on: November 07, 2023, 11:50:28 AM »
Even if you were that fast of a runner, there would be AMPLE proof you ran other fast times. Anyone THAT fast would be recorded somewhere, because you'd be at a high level.

Even if that 4.18 mile time is correct, that was literally the world record in 1913. By Abel Kiviat, who actually almost lived to 100:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abel_Kiviat

So your time may be FAST [assuming you aren't lying], but it's nothing like a woman claiming a 4.33s 40-yard dash - which would be THE fastest woman's time in recorded history, and faster than the speed at of the woman's world record in the 50m, held by Irina Privalova.

There is NO WAY any woman is going to beat the speed of the woman's record at a longer sprint, because you spend less time at top speed in shorter runs [40 yards = 36.576m].

So JustPlaneJane would have to be defying all available patterns in other sprints to have ran that. Oh...and she did it at 18, when the average age of a WR woman's sprinter between 50-800m is 28.22 years.  ::)

Once you realize the gravity of the JPJ sprint fraud, the entire account falls apart.

Makes you wonder what a weak POS Walter Sobchak is that he needs to pose as a woman on here to get props, and for over ten years. What a fucking loser.

LOL - sorry, I just got back to reading GetBig. Mattie, you are amazing  ;D

So that means my 4:18 was world record for every year before 1913! Damn, now I feel really good!

Anyway, carry on bro. Hope it isn't snowing up there yet.

Kindasmelly

« Reply #1536 on: November 07, 2023, 12:12:35 PM »
Yeah, but I'd still destroy you in person if I ever saw you, Walter. And hey, we both know that.

As for Lakehead University, I go there all the time.

I made it clear to the police and head of LU Security Lorne Clifford what would happen if anything happened to me while on campus. He would be held personally accountable.

Needless to say, the matter has been dropped

Feel free to call the university and ask him yourself you dumb fuck. 😂

Nobody fucks with me in person. Because they know I'm serious and don't give a fuck about going to jail.

To the contrary, you, Walter, are a giant pussy who won't post pictures.

But what we know:

I'm stronger than you at every lift, faster than you, better looking [that's not saying much!], and wealthier.

And look - we both know this.

So you think my lifts are pathetic, Walter?

Fair enough.

But yours are WORSE.

You do NOT bench press 355+.
You do NOT deadlift 550+.

So...I will concede with you my lifts are pathetic. But with that comes this lone acknowledgment:

Yours are even worse.

So...you must have a really low self-image if you think someone stronger than you is weak.

My lifts are OK. Better once you consider my weight. But yours are worse so...who's the weakling.

Hey "Jane" - I'll send $2,000 USD to Ron if you post your 4.33s 40-yard dash world record time.  😂

God, you are one pathetic fuck. Have you done NOTHING in the gym worth posting about, that you are forced to make up lies?

?

That's two thousand bucks, and all you have to do is privately get Ron to verify your dash, Jane!

Matty, youd get eaten alive in jail, and I think I can say that with my history
You'd open your stupid loud mouth and the indians (feather not dot) would drag you in a cell and give you a minute
then you would be mopping their cells and making them toast
Youre strong, but youre a midget who cant fight and has never been in a fight, and you would get roasted in jail
So cut the bullshit

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1537 on: November 07, 2023, 12:24:23 PM »

the one who started it all.
F

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1538 on: November 08, 2023, 01:08:28 AM »

Fuckin retards.. "The gender she's been assigned"...  ::) ::)
No one is assigned anything ya dumb kvnt J00Tube, you are born a male, or born a female...

/ debate

2 genders, men cant get pregnant, jam pronouns up your arse, I wont use 'em...

"Assigned"  ::) ::)    LOL

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1539 on: November 08, 2023, 01:55:58 AM »
No one is assigned anything ya dumb kvnt J00Tube, you are born a male, or born a female...

/ debate

Brian Hankins is male but hes been "assigned" a kunt

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1540 on: November 08, 2023, 05:02:47 AM »
Thats a STRONG fukking lift ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look at his foot

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #1541 on: November 08, 2023, 05:49:51 AM »

A legendary tranny

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1542 on: November 08, 2023, 07:17:55 AM »

/ debate

Spot on & well said

X2

The pantomime Horse Is Not a real Horse
It's 2 people dressed up like a horse.
Fact for all the Pronoun Nutters & Gender assignee's  ;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1543 on: November 08, 2023, 07:33:01 AM »
Spot on & well said

X2

The pantomime Horse Is Not a real Horse
It's 2 people dressed up like a horse.
Fact for all the Pronoun Nutters & Gender assignee's  ;D

Truth!

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #1544 on: November 08, 2023, 08:00:27 AM »
Brian Hankins is male but hes been "assigned" a kunt

LMAO!

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #1545 on: November 08, 2023, 08:03:49 AM »
Malmö/Malmoe sucks ass

I was in Copenhagen on business and was supposed to meet a guy in Malmo. I called him up and he said "do not come here- nobody should come to Malmo. I'll meet you in Copenhagen" lol.

I guess that's the Swedish version of Oakland?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1546 on: November 08, 2023, 08:28:29 AM »
Look at his foot

What about his foot? Like in O-Lifting, feet can come off the floor in Strongman.
Plus he's in a gym... Its a very strong lift that most here cannot do...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1547 on: November 08, 2023, 09:45:11 AM »
What about his foot? Like in O-Lifting, feet can come off the floor in Strongman.
Plus he's in a gym... Its a very strong lift that most here cannot do...
HE KNOWS JACKSHIT !!

Always critiquing out of petty jealousy, yet has no idea WTF he`s even talking about.

Insecure Kunt Of Peace

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1548 on: November 08, 2023, 10:43:00 AM »
I was in Copenhagen on business and was supposed to meet a guy in Malmo. I called him up and he said "do not come here- nobody should come to Malmo. I'll meet you in Copenhagen" lol.

I guess that's the Swedish version of Oakland?

Yeh

Malmö is ruined

People from 186 different countries live in Malmö (2022). Roughly one-third of Malmö's residents were born in another country.
The most common group comes from Iraq. In 2021 there were 11,705 Iraqis living in Malmö.

Other common countries of origin of Malmö residents are Syria (8,920), Bosnia-Herzegovina (6,389). Afghanistan, Lebanon and Iran are each represented by approximately 4,000 - 5,000 residents.

Q

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #1549 on: November 08, 2023, 12:31:27 PM »
Yeh

Malmö is ruined

People from 186 different countries live in Malmö (2022). Roughly one-third of Malmö's residents were born in another country.
The most common group comes from Iraq. In 2021 there were 11,705 Iraqis living in Malmö.

Other common countries of origin of Malmö residents are Syria (8,920), Bosnia-Herzegovina (6,389). Afghanistan, Lebanon and Iran are each represented by approximately 4,000 - 5,000 residents.

fuuuuucccckkk that sucks!