Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136638 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1575 on: November 10, 2023, 03:56:13 PM »
Chaos and Princess collected the vetting information, my understanding was that all Moderators looked at it.

I have mentioned this previously.

And if I had to, I’d pay child support and not rip off my feral brood of budding retards.

Thanks for the response, but I was actually wondering why they made you jump through so many hoops to prove yourself - seems a bit unfair on you (to me at least) as I can't recall it ever being asked of anyone else, was my point  :)
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1576 on: November 10, 2023, 04:18:27 PM »
Pretty much. Tom Platz with his open top one in an old video looked so cool. I think it was an early 60's model. Looked so retro.

Ha , yes I remember that video - in fact I'm sure I have it stored in my garage.
Yeah it looked great just cruising along the beach front with roof down.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1577 on: November 10, 2023, 04:28:53 PM »
this and and mercades gullwing and ferrari f50 and porchse 911 are the most beautiful cars made

What are you rolling in these days dj?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1578 on: November 10, 2023, 04:37:55 PM »
this and and mercades gullwing and ferrari f50 and porchse 911 are the most beautiful cars made

E type Jaguar

Most beautiful car ever made - Enzo Ferrari

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1579 on: November 10, 2023, 05:26:42 PM »
Enzo had clearly never seen the Austin Maxi Vanden Plas then?
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1580 on: November 10, 2023, 06:23:59 PM »
Enzo had clearly never seen the Austin Maxi Vanden Plas then?

😂🤣🤣😂👊🏻

Definitely or the Morris marina / ital
Or the messerchmitt kr200

For the win.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1581 on: November 10, 2023, 06:31:18 PM »
Thanks for the response, but I was actually wondering why they made you jump through so many hoops to prove yourself - seems a bit unfair on you (to me at least) as I can't recall it ever being asked of anyone else, was my point  :)

Why didn't they vet whitewidow as a moderator who sold AAS and rec drugs on here for over 10 years. ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1582 on: November 10, 2023, 11:16:50 PM »
The question is:

What kind of a fucking loser spends over TEN YEARS posting online as a woman?

?

Makes you think...does this loser have absolutely nothing worthy of note to post about that they did that they/he [Walter Sobchak] needs to go online and lie about having the fastest woman's 40-yard-dash time in world history?  ::) Haha, what a sad, pathetic piece of shit.

Oooh - where's the video, c ocksucker?

Oooh - what "three Getbiggers" verified it?

Oooh - how come JustPlaneJane can't fulfill ANY requests for SPECIFIC photos?

BECAUSE YOU ARE LIMITED TO THE PHOTOS OF OTHER WOMEN YOU CAN STEAL, WALTER.

What kind of an incel loser pretends to be a woman who is 6'0" and 134-lb, and pretends his "girlfriend" who went to the Getbig Chicago meet-up [WHICH NEVER HAPPENED] weighs 114-lb?

LMAO- Walter doesn't even know what women weigh because he doesn't fuck them with any regularity.🤣

My ex-girlfriend who I'm still fucking 5'7" and 130-lb. If she lost 10-lb, I'd be medically concerned for her.

MONSTER 85-LB DEADLIFT, JANE. 🤣

Hahahahaha, where's the proof of your supposed 309x3 deadlift. 😆

Fucking LOSER.

HEY JANE - here I am deadlifting over 6.5x what you can do. Pathetic weakling.

555-lb, baby.  :)
Not bad with my t-rex arms:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1583 on: November 11, 2023, 02:14:40 AM »

chaos and Princess L didn't vet anything.  ::)

Walter Sobchak, using his JustPlaneJane gimmick sent a few stolen feet pictures to chaos, and that's about it.

NOTHING sent cannot be faked.

Look - this is simple:
Jane could easily send her 4.33s 40-yard dash video to Ron or OneMoreRep, who would verify it and give Jane competitor.
"She" won't do that, because no such video exists.

Also, ANYBODY HERE can ask JustPlaneJane to post more feet pictures, but add a specific request:

Post the feet pictures with a pair of scissors scissors on one of her legs. This reveals NO new personal information about Jane but WILL NOT be posted, because Walter only has a few pictures of women to steal.

Ask yourself:
Would it hold up in court that I am Matt Canning, and have lifted what I have?
ABSOLUTELY, it would.

Would ANYTHING Jane posted hold up in court to "prove" Jane is a woman?
Absolutely NOT.

Jane has NOT been made to jump through hoops anywhere to prove "she" is a she.

EVERYTHING she has posted can be faked.
Period, end of.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1584 on: November 11, 2023, 02:31:07 AM »
Im not going to doubt Jane because I dont follow closely and I dont know the person, BUT:

-Why would Jane have to go thru a vetting process??? ??? ???

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1585 on: November 11, 2023, 04:36:55 AM »
Im not going to doubt Jane because I dont follow closely and I dont know the person, BUT:

-Why would Jane have to go thru a vetting process??? ??? ???

No one has to go through any "vetting process". If you want competitor stars, you need to verify who you are, and contests you competed in, to Ron or OneMoreRep.

Jane didn't have shit vetted.

Gym Rat, do this:
Ask Jane to send you a picture of her feet, but add a specific request. Such as, ask "her" to post a feet picture with a spoon on her left foot, and a fork on her right foot.

She won't be able to. Fulfilling that request reveals NO new personal information on Jane, yet would suggest she is who she says she is.

But no. Walter only has a few women's pictures to share while posting as Jane. So NO special request photos will EVER be posted.

Walter/Jane knows damn well this is all true. So no specific evidence will ever be posted. It's all limited to the few photos he stole, all of which have already been posted.

NO evidence of Jane being a sprinter will EVER be posted, because it didn't happen.

If you don't believe me - ask for a unique photo request, and watch her be unable to do it.

Walter has been posting as a woman on here for over ten years, which is pathetic.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #1586 on: November 11, 2023, 04:44:11 AM »
I'm curious which college football team it was that measured the 4.33 40 (using an electronic timing system).

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1587 on: November 11, 2023, 04:54:23 AM »
It's so easy to post a pic of your feet with a fork and a spoon, but yet, so difficult for some
Q

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1588 on: November 11, 2023, 04:57:45 AM »
Why didn't they vet whitewidow as a moderator who sold AAS and rec drugs on here for over 10 years. ;D

Seriously.  Sorry, but the moderators haven’t really earned that kind of credibility.  Even bhanks can verify his identity but it’s a bridge too far for Jane?  Sure  ::)

Lots of people on here don’t want to confront the fact they’ve been chatting w a man posing as a woman for years now.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1589 on: November 11, 2023, 06:18:27 AM »
Seriously.  Sorry, but the moderators haven’t really earned that kind of credibility.  Even bhanks can verify his identity but it’s a bridge too far for Jane?  Sure  ::)

Lots of people on here don’t want to confront the fact they’ve been chatting w a man posing as a woman for years now.

It matters not as I enjoy her thoughts and the whole "gallons of semen" thing is hilarious.  ;D

As for being a woman or not?  bhanky is the biggest kunt here, wore his wife's panties and is everyone's bitch.  He's a girly girl.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1590 on: November 11, 2023, 06:21:15 AM »
It matters not as I enjoy her thoughts and the whole "gallons of semen" thing is hilarious.  ;D

As for being a woman or not?  bhanky is the biggest kunt here, wore his wife's panties and is everyone's bitch.  He's a girly girl.

Are you implying that if B Hanks and JPJane was in a relationship, Jane would be the Man in the relationship and Hankypanties would wear the panties?
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1591 on: November 11, 2023, 06:23:33 AM »
Are you implying that if B Hanks and JPJane was in a relationship, Jane would be the Man in the relationship and Hankypanties would wear the panties?
;D ;D
Not if I want to live.  ;D Remember, I am hoping to meet Jane one day and I do not need her pushing me over.   ;D

Butt yeah...bhanky is a pantie wearing semen sucker. 

Kindasmelly

« Reply #1592 on: November 11, 2023, 06:25:16 AM »

hankins could be in a relationship with the most feminine woman to walk the planet and she would wear the pants
his massive fear of being alone has led Emily to absolutely run his show. she says jump, he says how high,....she says we are getting that house, then thats the house they get.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #1593 on: November 11, 2023, 07:57:45 AM »
Someone ask me to post a pic with two every-day objects, I will demonstrate how easy this is.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1594 on: November 11, 2023, 08:04:34 AM »

You would have to ask them.

What is absolutely clear here is:

I am female.
I’m not Walter.
Matt Canning is a liar.

I think we ALL knew in the end this would be another Matt Canning meltdown full of lies and made up crap, where in the end he looks like total loser….AGAIN.

And he got outed for his made up story about his Lakehead University firing, his BS story about a threatening letter to the Thunder Bay Police Department, and cheating his own children out of money he legally owes them.

In other words, he’s a lying piece of shit. Which we all knew anyway.

Kindasmelly

« Reply #1595 on: November 11, 2023, 08:31:23 AM »

What is absolutely clear here is:

I am female.
I’m not Walter.
Matt Canning is a liar.

I think we ALL knew in the end this would be another Matt Canning meltdown full of lies and made up crap, where in the end he looks like total loser….AGAIN.

And he got outed for his made up story about his Lakehead University firing, his BS story about a threatening letter to the Thunder Bay Police Department, and cheating his own children out of money he legally owes them.

In other words, he’s a lying piece of shit. Which we all knew anyway.

shut up already you fukwit
for someone to go years faking as a woman makes me come across as psychologically stable
Matt is more honest about things than you have ever or will ever be
lol, what kind of absolute loser moron sinks multiple years into a fake woman profile?

and yayaya Josh Rehaluk welfare basement mommys place loser we all know that shtick, get some new material

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #1596 on: November 11, 2023, 08:51:50 AM »

Actually I did - much as I was grateful for your responses, my initial question was actually directed at Princess L - see below

Jane was vetted and verified years ago by several mods. Personally, I'm thankful she's stuck around all this time and put up with all the bullshit  You assholes are brutal..

May I respectfully ask why?  Most of us just got approved by Ron - so why the special consideration for Jane?

I've got no dog in this fight BTW, but OMR has posted in this thread and not mentioned this process

Again, respectfully, thanks in advance
Taf

So it would be helpful to understand from the mods why they gave you such a hard time - seems unfair to you
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1597 on: November 11, 2023, 09:10:30 AM »
Actually I did - much as I was grateful for your responses, my initial question was actually directed at Princess L - see below

So it would be helpful to understand from the mods why they gave you such a hard time - seems unfair to you

Has anyone vetted Taffin?

Or Rambone?  These POY* should at the very least be verified as well.

No offense gentlemen, I just want to be certain the degenerates I'm interacting with are genuine.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #1598 on: November 11, 2023, 09:19:23 AM »

No offense gentlemen, I just want to be certain the degenerates I'm interacting with are genuine.

:o

Shudder to think what would constitute proof of my genuine degeneracy!  ;D

T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1599 on: November 11, 2023, 01:04:47 PM »

Jane has posted absolutely nothing that would hold up in a court of law to prove "she" is a woman. The AI software I used to track down her feet pictures said she stole them from LauraaLove's OnlyFans account:

https://onlyfans.com/lauraaloove/media

^ They look exactly the same as the skinny legs with knobby knees that JustPlaneJane posted, which DO NOT match the muscularity of the woman whose pictures he stole for the monster 85-lb deadlift shot, or the stolen tourist shots in Florence [because people who own a home in Florence go to hotels frequented primarily by thousands of tourists to get pictures IN Florence taken...right?😂].

There is no "video" of the 4.33s 40-yard dash video by Jane. This never happened, and once you can rule out that, the entire JustPlaneJane Walter gimmick falls apart.

But the fucking idiot really failed by being such a mealy mouthed asshole, attacking people who weren't saying a word to the Jane account, as if any world record holding, globe trotting, highly successful woman would go around attacking random men on a primarily male message forum, who all happen to have been attacked by Walter Sobchak previously - incidentally, the ONLY Getbigger who has "verified" meeting Jane.  ::)

LOOK, THIS IS SIMPLE:
ANYONE ON HERE CAN ASK JUSTPLANEJANE FOR A *SPECIFIC* PHOTO REQUEST. SUCH AS HER LIFTING ONE FOOT IN THE AIR, AND BENDING THE OTHER KNEE AT THE SAME TIME. WALTER RUNNING THE JUSTPLANEJANE ACCOUNT WON'T BE ABLE TO POST SUCH A PHOTO BECAUSE HE'S LIMITED TO THE NUMBER OF PHOTOS OF WOMEN THAT HE CAN STEAL.

Fuck.

Don't TRUST ME. TEST JANE and do this - and you'll see that I'm right.

Makes you wonder what a sad pathetic piece of shit Walter is for posting as a woman on here for 10.5 years.

Also sad that some decent Getbiggers fell the con.

But whatever.

Walter = JustPlaneJane.

I'm going to send this thread to anyone who he uses to trash with the JPJ account from now on. In the end, no one he uses the account to attack anyone will believe him, rendering the account useless.

Any time he uses the JustPlaneJane account to brag about a fake dash time or fake lift, I will ask JPJ/Walter to post a video.

In the end, just like the Covid scam, one or two idiots will believe it, but nobody else.

Good riddance.