Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136728 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1600 on: November 11, 2023, 01:42:30 PM »
Jane has posted absolutely nothing that would hold up in a court of law to prove "she" is a woman. The AI software I used to track down her feet pictures said she stole them from LauraaLove's OnlyFans account:

https://onlyfans.com/lauraaloove/media

^ They look exactly the same as the skinny legs with knobby knees that JustPlaneJane posted, which DO NOT match the muscularity of the woman whose pictures he stole for the monster 85-lb deadlift shot, or the stolen tourist shots in Florence [because people who own a home in Florence go to hotels frequented primarily by thousands of tourists to get pictures IN Florence taken...right?😂].

There is no "video" of the 4.33s 40-yard dash video by Jane. This never happened, and once you can rule out that, the entire JustPlaneJane Walter gimmick falls apart.

But the fucking idiot really failed by being such a mealy mouthed asshole, attacking people who weren't saying a word to the Jane account, as if any world record holding, globe trotting, highly successful woman would go around attacking random men on a primarily male message forum, who all happen to have been attacked by Walter Sobchak previously - incidentally, the ONLY Getbigger who has "verified" meeting Jane.  ::)

LOOK, THIS IS SIMPLE:
ANYONE ON HERE CAN ASK JUSTPLANEJANE FOR A *SPECIFIC* PHOTO REQUEST. SUCH AS HER LIFTING ONE FOOT IN THE AIR, AND BENDING THE OTHER KNEE AT THE SAME TIME. WALTER RUNNING THE JUSTPLANEJANE ACCOUNT WON'T BE ABLE TO POST SUCH A PHOTO BECAUSE HE'S LIMITED TO THE NUMBER OF PHOTOS OF WOMEN THAT HE CAN STEAL.

Fuck.

Don't TRUST ME. TEST JANE and do this - and you'll see that I'm right.

Makes you wonder what a sad pathetic piece of shit Walter is for posting as a woman on here for 10.5 years.

Also sad that some decent Getbiggers fell the con.

But whatever.

Walter = JustPlaneJane.

I'm going to send this thread to anyone who he uses to trash with the JPJ account from now on. In the end, no one he uses the account to attack anyone will believe him, rendering the account useless.

Any time he uses the JustPlaneJane account to brag about a fake dash time or fake lift, I will ask JPJ/Walter to post a video.

In the end, just like the Covid scam, one or two idiots will believe it, but nobody else.

Good riddance.

TLDR

B

Kindasmelly

« Reply #1601 on: November 11, 2023, 01:49:43 PM »

TLDR

it says,...no matter how autistic matt is, justplanejane/walter is a substantially bigger loser

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1602 on: November 11, 2023, 01:57:03 PM »
Jane has posted absolutely nothing that would hold up in a court of law to prove "she" is a woman. The AI software I used to track down her feet pictures said she stole them from LauraaLove's OnlyFans account:

^ They look exactly the same as the skinny legs with knobby knees that JustPlaneJane posted, which DO NOT match the muscularity of the woman whose pictures he stole for the monster 85-lb deadlift shot, or the stolen tourist shots in Florence [because people who own a home in Florence go to hotels frequented primarily by thousands of tourists to get pictures IN Florence taken...right?😂].

There is no "video" of the 4.33s 40-yard dash video by Jane. This never happened, and once you can rule out that, the entire JustPlaneJane Walter gimmick falls apart.

But the fucking idiot really failed by being such a mealy mouthed asshole, attacking people who weren't saying a word to the Jane account, as if any world record holding, globe trotting, highly successful woman would go around attacking random men on a primarily male message forum, who all happen to have been attacked by Walter Sobchak previously - incidentally, the ONLY Getbigger who has "verified" meeting Jane.  ::)

LOOK, THIS IS SIMPLE:
ANYONE ON HERE CAN ASK JUSTPLANEJANE FOR A *SPECIFIC* PHOTO REQUEST. SUCH AS HER LIFTING ONE FOOT IN THE AIR, AND BENDING THE OTHER KNEE AT THE SAME TIME. WALTER RUNNING THE JUSTPLANEJANE ACCOUNT WON'T BE ABLE TO POST SUCH A PHOTO BECAUSE HE'S LIMITED TO THE NUMBER OF PHOTOS OF WOMEN THAT HE CAN STEAL.

Fuck.

Makes you wonder what a sad pathetic piece of shit Walter is for posting as a woman on here for 10.5 years.

But whatever.

Walter = JustPlaneJane.

I'm going to send this thread to anyone who he uses to trash with the JPJ account from now on. In the end, no one he uses the account to attack anyone will believe him, rendering the account useless.

Any time he uses the JustPlaneJane account to brag about a fake dash time or fake lift, I will ask JPJ/Walter to post a video.

In the end, just like the Covid scam, one or two idiots will believe it, but nobody else.

Good riddance.

Matt,

You're coming across as being completely obsessed & more than a little
mentally unbalanced.

So you do not believe what Princess L posted ?
Also have you not read my comments about Jane ?

From my correspondence with Jane & the Pic's & video's
I've been sent by her - She is a woman.

Now if as you Think it's a man [Walter] pretending to be a woman
I have to say he's going to one helluva lot of effort & for what reason. ?

And again I'm posting this without speaking to Jane about it.

Switch off the internet,Go enjoy life outside, spend time with your Children & lower the Dose of Test/ steroids your using as it's fucking your mind up.

HTH

;D

Kindasmelly

« Reply #1603 on: November 11, 2023, 01:59:32 PM »
Matt,

mentally unbalanced.

Switch off the internet,Go enjoy life outside, spend time with your Children & lower the Dose of Test/ steroids your using as it's fucking your mind up.

HTH

;D

youre literally on the internet right now, telling someone to switch off the internet
I llike you man, but seriously, if Matt wants to post, who cares

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1604 on: November 11, 2023, 02:03:28 PM »
youre literally on the internet right now, telling someone to switch off the internet
I llike you man, but seriously, if Matt wants to post, who cares

Ha Ha - Yep fair point.

Only Matt is totally obsessed & posting uncontrollably about
A man supposedly pretending for 10yrs+ as a woman
When he could be spending quality time with his Brood of Kids,
Even IF he's correct who Cares.

Kindasmelly

« Reply #1605 on: November 11, 2023, 02:13:10 PM »
Ha Ha - Yep fair point.

I agree 
he spends time with his ex girlfriend these days (who he cares for),...........and thats a whole other story  :-X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1606 on: November 11, 2023, 02:49:30 PM »
Q

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1607 on: November 11, 2023, 03:25:58 PM »
I agree 
he spends time with his ex girlfriend these days (who he cares for),...........and thats a whole other story  :-X

Yes it's pretty sad and probably worse than Hanky and Ems.

Matt is legit being cucked and has chosen to embrace the role. At least in Hanks situation he isn't a side relationship, he's just a side priority.

Matty you need to choke this girl out, ropes on her face and send her home without letting her clean up. Then block and delete her number.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1608 on: November 11, 2023, 03:42:55 PM »

LOOK, THIS IS SIMPLE:

Fuck.

But whatever.

Walter = JustPlaneJane.

Good riddance.

You retarded loser. This meltdown makes me laugh. It’s not CRYING like Walter made you do last year, but it’s close enough for me to giggle !

Your OnlyFans claim has already been shot down. But it’s not as big a lie as your Lakehead trespassing, Thunder Bay PD letter, child support cheat, or Bitcoin wealth BS claims.

There is absolutely no chance I’m jumping through any hoops for you or any of the other losers on here. None. I don’t have to prove anything to you, you’re nobody here.

You and your low IQ opinions are both irrelevant.

-JPJ (Fully vetted National Champion)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1609 on: November 11, 2023, 03:54:11 PM »
You retarded loser. This meltdown makes me laugh. It’s not CRYING like Walter made you do last year, but it’s close enough for me to giggle !

Your OnlyFans claim has already been shot down. But it’s not as big a lie as your Lakehead trespassing, Thunder Bay PD letter, child support cheat, or Bitcoin wealth BS claims.

There is absolutely no chance I’m jumping through any hoops for you or any of the other losers on here. None. I don’t have to prove anything to you, you’re nobody here.

You and your low IQ opinions are both irrelevant.

-JPJ (Fully vetted National Champion)

Define other losers…. That hurts :(

Kindasmelly

« Reply #1610 on: November 11, 2023, 03:56:38 PM »
Yes it's pretty sad and probably worse than Hanky and Ems.

Matt is legit being cucked and has chosen to embrace the role. At least in Hanks situation he isn't a side relationship, he's just a side priority.

Matty you need to choke this girl out, ropes on her face and send her home without letting her clean up. Then block and delete her number.

ya she is using him and using him hard. Ive seen the body but not the face, and the bodyis barf. If I was a betting man, based on her ass shape, i would say she is an indian (feather not dot). Shes got the pancake ass. The whole package reeks of gruesomeness.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1611 on: November 11, 2023, 05:06:07 PM »
Matt,

mentally unbalanced.

HTH

;D

Post the pics.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1612 on: November 11, 2023, 05:48:06 PM »
I’ve never worked out in Austin Texas.

Yeah, I know. The AI software tracked down that photo you stole to Atomic Athlete Gym in Austin, Texas. But the software isn't perfect, so who knows where you stole it from? One thing is for certain: you have never posted ANYTHING proving you are a real woman that would hold up in a court of law. Just a bunch of shit that can be faked.

I’ve been to the MotoGP races there, will you cry if I don’t post the photos ?

No you haven't. I find it funny that you claim to own houses in multiple cities/countries, yet still work full-time as a nurse in Chicago. Even in your delusional fantasy life, you are a financially irresponsible fucktard, forced to work because you want to keep up with the Joneses.

How's your 9 to 5 going, Jane?

For the life of me, I can’t understand why the good posters on here, who lift seriously put up with a spastic retard like you ?

What the FUCK are you talking about? Posters who "lift seriously"? Who the FUCK on here is stronger than me who isn't either juiced to the eyeballs, or massively outweighs me, or BOTH? Some clean genetic freaks like Fortress are on here, but with respect to Fortress [love that guy], he does outweigh me by nearly 100-lb.

"Serious lifters", lmao. 🤣 Name TEN current Getbiggers who bench press over 350 and deadlift over 555, RIGHT NOW. Delusional moron!

Pathetic weakling.

What an utterly sad little man. I truly wish old Shizzo was here to see your crybaby temper tantrum.

You deadlift like a dog shitting a peach pit.

LOL!!!

BOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!

MONSTER 85-LB DEADLIFT, JANE.

HAHAHAHAHA, you said pathetic piece of shit. 🤣

Were you able to move the bar off the floor, Jane? Don't worry - you'll get it next time!

Here - me doing over 6.5x your max:

But seriously - who the fuck posts pretending to be a woman for 11 years?  ??? And uses a profile picture of STACY KEIBLER doing her nails, just to "prove" it's a woman's account. Hahahaha, as if a woman would automatically have a "womanly" profile picture. That was done intentionally go make Walter's JustPlaneJane account "feel" more like a woman's account. In reality, it just makes it look more like an obvious con.

PS - still waiting for you to list ten Getbiggers who are stronger than me.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1613 on: November 11, 2023, 05:59:38 PM »
And why use Stacy Keiblers pic?
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1614 on: November 11, 2023, 06:12:51 PM »
Ha Ha - Yep fair point.

I'm doing exactly the same as what you would you if that piece of shit attacked you in unprovoked fashion.

Hey, illuminati - how about I start making post after post about your kids [or grandkids for that matter], and see how you like it?

Another point:
Remember Squadfather? That asshole trashed everyone. And them it turned out he was just some fat piece of shit living in a trailer park in St. Louis.

He claimed to be 230-lb at 5'11", but must have weighed the other 100-lb of LARD on a separate scale.

Now illuminati:
Ask yourself thre question:
Do you think the FAT FUCK in the first picture has ANY business making fun of the man in the second picture?

No woman on the PLANET would pick that fat fuck over me. That's not even a humble statement! SquadFatter was just an obese, foul asshole. Though we got along, he made me feel like shit back when I bench pressed 265x4 weighing 165, back in the day. He claimed a 360-370 bench.

Just made me feel like what I did wasn't that great. After all, 230-lb at 5'11" with a 360-370 bench was definitely above what I did.

In reality, a 225-lb bench press puts you well within the Top 0.1% of the population. And my max was probably 300 at the time. Meanwhile, SquadFatter's lifetime max mat have been 360-370, but may well have been 320-330 at the time he claimed that.

AND HE WEIGHED 330-LB.

So in reality, he was barely benching his body weight. Absolute fat, rotten fuck.

Just remember who you're talking to when someone's bashing you on here, illuminati. But you no I would never even THINK about bashing you, illuminati. I respect my gym superiors, and respect you anyway.

Accusing me of not loving my children is COMPLETELY out of line. And anyone - man OR woman - would be on the ground bleeding if they said that about me online, and I saw them in person later.

Look at this fat fuck:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1615 on: November 11, 2023, 06:38:22 PM »
And why use Stacy Keiblers pic

Thanks, Kwon - love your posts.

Exactly.

THAT was done to give the account a "womanly" feel, as if being a woman would necessitate posting photos of a woman doing her nails in her profile picture.  ::)

But no woman on the planet posts the way they do. Women in general are nowhere near that confrontational.

At first, I thought it was w8m8 posting. I knew right off the bat it was a man. w8m8 was a man who used to post Herr as "Dan Duchaine", "Sir Duchaine", "Chocolate Fizz".  But it was obviously a man.

Using the Stacy Keibler picture was hilarious.

Anyway, it's Walter Sobchak posting. Just another SquadFatter who knows he would be driven off the board if his real pic was ever posted. Anonymous coward.

As for my animosity towards this piece of shit:
Accusing me of not paying child support is WILDLY out of line. It's libelous speech, and posting about families is against board rules anyway.

So fuck this piece of shit. Getbig mods are simply too busy to moderate the place - which is mostly a good thing. But I'm not being unreasonable to not want MY FAMILY to be mentioned on here.

Like FFS, illuminati would feel the exact same way!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1616 on: November 11, 2023, 07:05:58 PM »
Yeah, I know. The AI software tracked down that photo you stole to Atomic Athlete Gym in Austin, Texas. But the software isn't perfect, so who knows where you stole it from? One thing is for certain: you have never posted ANYTHING proving you are a real woman that would hold up in a court of law. Just a bunch of shit that can be faked.

No you haven't. I find it funny that you claim to own houses in multiple cities/countries, yet still work full-time as a nurse in Chicago. Even in your delusional fantasy life, you are a financially irresponsible fucktard, forced to work because you want to keep up with the Joneses.

How's your 9 to 5 going, Jane?

What the FUCK are you talking about? Posters who "lift seriously"? Who the FUCK on here is stronger than me who isn't either juiced to the eyeballs, or massively outweighs me, or BOTH? Some clean genetic freaks like Fortress are on here, but with respect to Fortress [love that guy], he does outweigh me by nearly 100-lb.

"Serious lifters", lmao. 🤣 Name TEN current Getbiggers who bench press over 350 and deadlift over 555, RIGHT NOW. Delusional moron!

LOL!!!

BOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!

MONSTER 85-LB DEADLIFT, JANE.

HAHAHAHAHA, you said pathetic piece of shit. 🤣

Were you able to move the bar off the floor, Jane? Don't worry - you'll get it next time!

Here - me doing over 6.5x your max:

But seriously - who the fuck posts pretending to be a woman for 11 years?  ??? And uses a profile picture of STACY KEIBLER doing her nails, just to "prove" it's a woman's account. Hahahaha, as if a woman would automatically have a "womanly" profile picture. That was done intentionally go make Walter's JustPlaneJane account "feel" more like a woman's account. In reality, it just makes it look more like an obvious con.

PS - still waiting for you to list ten Getbiggers who are stronger than me.

Matt in reference to the bolded part why are you acting like you’re currently not using hormones?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1617 on: November 11, 2023, 07:34:57 PM »
At first, I thought it was w8m8 posting. I knew right off the bat it was a man. w8m8 was a man who used to post Herr as "Dan Duchaine", "Sir Duchaine", "Chocolate Fizz".  But it was obviously a man.

w8m8 was a woman, take my word for it. Occasionally she let the w0ten guy post from her account, since he got banned every time due to extreme racism.

I talked w8m8 out of posting here in 2013 since she was having some issues in her private life and this place was not good for her mental health.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1618 on: November 11, 2023, 07:53:54 PM »
w8m8 was a woman, take my word for it. Occasionally she let the w0ten guy post from her account, since he got banned every time due to extreme racism.

I talked w8m8 out of posting here in 2013 since she was having some issues in her private life and this place was not good for her mental health.

Was she vetted by the mods? Have you been vetted “Raymondo”?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1619 on: November 11, 2023, 09:05:19 PM »
I'm doing exactly the same as what you would you if that piece of shit attacked you in unprovoked fashion.

Hey, illuminati - how about I start making post after post about your kids [or grandkids for that matter], and see how you like it?

Another point:
Remember Squadfather? That asshole trashed everyone. And them it turned out he was just some fat piece of shit living in a trailer park in St. Louis.

He claimed to be 230-lb at 5'11", but must have weighed the other 100-lb of LARD on a separate scale.

Now illuminati:
Do you think the FAT FUCK in the first picture has ANY business making fun of the man in the second picture?

No woman on the PLANET would pick that fat fuck over me. That's not even a humble statement! SquadFatter was just an obese, foul asshole. Though we got along, he made me feel like shit back when I bench pressed 265x4 weighing 165, back in the day. He claimed a 360-370 bench.

Just made me feel like what I did wasn't that great. After all, 230-lb at 5'11" with a 360-370 bench was definitely above what I did.

In reality, a 225-lb bench press puts you well within the Top 0.1% of the population. And my max was probably 300 at the time. Meanwhile, SquadFatter's lifetime max mat have been 360-370, but may well have been 320-330 at the time he claimed that.

AND HE WEIGHED 330-LB.

So in reality, he was barely benching his body weight. Absolute fat, rotten fuck.

Just remember who you're talking to when someone's bashing you on here, illuminati. But you no I would never even THINK about bashing you, illuminati. I respect my gym superiors, and respect you anyway.

Accusing me of not loving my children is COMPLETELY out of line. And anyone - man OR woman - would be on the ground bleeding if they said that about me online, and I saw them in person later.

Look at this fat fuck:

Post about my children matt - go ahead .
As you do not know them & never will let yourself go
And enjoy posting about them.

Seems to me someone has hit a very raw nerve of yours
Posting about your kids they don't know .

Carry on.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1620 on: November 11, 2023, 09:30:32 PM »

Another point:

Now illuminati:

AND HE WEIGHED 330-LB.

Look at this fat fuck:

Matt - You're far to wound up over this on line semantics.
As for fat father I couldn't care any less ,
Likewise what he could or couldn't lift.

I'm anonymous & have posted many poundages & contests won,
I've not posted pics of myself or my trophies or my contest write ups
If folk on here want disbelieve what I've posted or wish to believe I am
Actually a woman , Good for them I don't know them & they don't know me.

Would I be having a breakdown over it ? NO - its a la la on line world.
I do not have to or feel any need to post verification of my lifts & wins
Folk either believe them or they don't, It has Zero affect on Me.

Go ahead accuse me of not loving my children - do you think I'd be bothered
In real life & want to fight posters  ::) Ha Ha Ha
It's The Internet FFS.

I don't spend my time when not on GB worrying or being remotely concerned
If folk believe or not & I spend zero time thinking about the posters who don't
Like me & what they post about me, why on earth would I ??

I seriously think you've let theses posts by folk get to you on here & in you're
Off line life - Thats some serious issues- Go get them sorted , get your mind
Some help. That's free advice to help you.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1621 on: November 12, 2023, 08:04:19 AM »
Getbig mods are simply too busy to moderate the place - which is mostly a good thing. But I'm not being unreasonable to not want MY FAMILY to be mentioned on here.

You keep saying this but it's untrue.  You have been asked by multiple posters to explain how Walter's comments negatively affect you, your family, or your reputation, which is required to prove slander.

Until then, there's nothing to moderate.
Y

Kindasmelly

« Reply #1622 on: November 12, 2023, 12:07:00 PM »
 :-X

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1623 on: November 12, 2023, 12:24:57 PM »
ya she is using him and using him hard. Ive seen the body but not the face, and the bodyis barf. If I was a betting man, based on her ass shape, i would say she is an indian (feather not dot). Shes got the pancake ass. The whole package reeks of gruesomeness.

Lol...only in Getbig La La Land is a woman qho is 5'7" and 130-lb who folllows a clean diet considered not attractive. But this is the same place where SquadFatter was 230-lb at 5'11", failing to inform us that he had another 100-lb of lard on his body that he weighed on another scale. 😂

Just to think that fat, disgusting piece of shit was ripping apart other people. Then he got doxxed, ran off the board, and died of obesity.

In no solar system did that man have more access to women than I do, but again - this is Getbig La La Land.  :)

My loving ex-girlfriend is something like 6% Indigenous. You would never know by looking at her though. Beautiful blue eyes. 😍

There would really be no way to bash her looks without sounding like a moron.

I mean...now that my deadlift is over 550, a person could bash my pull...but not with any credible. IMO, 550 is about where you can no longer reasonably say someone is not strong.

At the same time...I was doing 100-lb seated dumbbells for 9 reps on the OHP, and people were still trashing it, and that's Top 0.1% pressing strength. Like I said - Getbig La La Land.

Due to successive lawsuits, you have rafts of White people with status cards at this point, on top of monumental horseshit like "215 bodies" [of Indigenous students] being found at a Kamloops residential schools. The only thing is - that never happened.  ::) They found soil irregularities, assumed it to be bodies, and refused to excavate the property, out of fear of "disturbing the dead", or "disrespecting ancient Indian burial traditions".

All bullshit.

As I said, there have been insane lawsuits. Even stupid shit like the Métis people [half French, half Indigenous] suing White Canadians because their French ANCESTORS oppressed their Indigenous ancestors.  ::)

A White friend of mine who has a status card may be getting $100,000 soon. He will blow it on alcohol within under two years.

I have cousins who are half Indigenous [my mom's brother married an Objibwe woman from "Emo First Nation" [yes...that's the real name.  ;D].

I won't get into their personal finances...but GOD, Canadians just DUMP money on their Indigenous population.

Regarding relationships in general:

They don't work.

This is no more or less true for me as it is for anyone else. Hence why I don't care for them. I just spare myself the misery.

Since relationships end in breakups anyway, doesn’t it make more sense to just start out that way?  ???

I.e.,

"Some of the most successful relationships are based on lies and deceit. Since that's where they usually end up anyway, it's a logical place to start."
- Yuri Orlov, Lord of War

^ Harsh way to put it, but...that is true for a lot of relationships.

I don't engage in deception [like posting as a woman for nearly 11 years on a message board like weakling Walter. 😂]. However, from what I can tell - it's common.

Regarding my loving ex-girlfriend - I'd say she looks like any woman who stays in shape from a good diet, but doesn't actively train at the gym.

But this is Getbig...where the wives of XFACTOR and B. Hank - both of whom are very attractive women - are somehow considered unattractive or even ugly. This is why I loathe SquadFatter in death, even though we got along in life. People like him are the reason why EVERYONE is terrified to post pictures.

After all, when I was 170-lb, how was I going to compete against a man who was a muscular 230-lb, who had 70-lb on my bench press?  :-\ When in reality, he was a obese piece of shit living in a trailer who barely benched over his body weight.

And THAT, dear Getbiggers, is reality.

I post a lot of pics of my ex, but presumably [because of fat shits like Squadfather, or their female equivalents], she seems to be a bit insecure about them. I absolutely blame fat cheeseburger eating pieces of shit like Squadfather for contributing to this effect.

Kindasmelly

« Reply #1624 on: November 12, 2023, 12:26:37 PM »
I would have to see her face---her body is meh at best with  pancake flat injun type ass