Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136738 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2020, 03:25:21 PM »
Uh hello...you old bag of queer.

It’s okay for me to look at men in their briefs, it’s not okay for you.

Who do you think you are.....my mother? Anyway, Che isn't wearing briefs, he's wearing tights. And, I'll repeat, you haven't seen the photos. So do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up because you have no idea what your talking about and you will end up making an ass out of yourself. Not that there's anything new about that.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2020, 03:31:18 PM »
Who do you think you are.....my mother? Anyway, Che isn't wearing briefs, he's wearing tights. And, I'll repeat, you haven't seen the photos. So do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up because you have no idea what your talking about and you will end up making an ass out of yourself. Not that there's anything new about that.

Let me get this straight.

You’re talking about looking at a nude man wearing tights....and you’re worried I’m going to make an ass of myself?

You really aren’t able to comprehend how disgustingly creepy you are.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2020, 03:40:13 PM »

Hahah I got no dog in this fight but a tough talking pole smoker prime is laughable.

You “girls” should debate who eats dick better.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2020, 03:48:55 PM »
Granted i think that pic was posted along time ago with that being said hes in good shape. Shes not bad id hit that
wheres your pic before you try and blow her out the water.

Or is it that your so ugly they use your face to make gorilla cookies..

Classic Fred Sanford!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2020, 04:17:59 PM »
Let me get this straight.

You’re talking about looking at a nude man wearing tights....and you’re worried I’m going to make an ass of myself?

You really aren’t able to comprehend how disgustingly creepy you are.

Me worried?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D              
Keep going. Not only do you not know what you are talking about, you apparently can't read either. Go paint your toenails again.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2020, 04:28:16 PM »
Dude pretending to be a woman ,very original

BTW this a picture of me laying on bed

Taking a page out of Oscar de la hoyas book?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2020, 04:35:37 PM »
The actress Cobie Smulders.

Liz, is that you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2020, 04:38:17 PM »
Taking a page out of Oscar de la hoyas book?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2020, 05:00:05 PM »
Maybe not at this moment, but according to you, depending on the circumstance, that may change quickly.
Lol.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2020, 05:10:48 PM »
Prime, can you post pictures of your feet? Asking for a friend.

Hahahhahaha

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2020, 05:11:27 PM »
Prime, can you post a picture of you hanging from a tree? Asking for me.

HahahahahaH

Sfs was funny but this was fantastic.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2020, 12:24:33 AM »
Prime, can you post pictures of your feet? Asking for a friend.

Sorry, my feet aren't photo worthy. Even JustPlaneJane's nail polish can't fix this.  :(

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2020, 12:55:25 AM »
Weird that you make up stories man. Anyway remember when you tried to lie to everyone and posted a fake pic claiming to be you because you have that disfigured face. It must suck having to post someone else’s pic because you simply look awful but can’t come to grips. Poor guy

You made a thread about it on here.Do you still see/talk to the guy?is it painful to see his face.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2020, 01:44:02 AM »
You made a thread about it on here.Do you still see/talk to the guy?is it painful to see his face.

Post the thread bro. Lol. I like that you follow me non stop. Keep at it now go spend an hour looking and digging. Run along...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2020, 04:02:59 AM »
Post the thread bro. Lol. I like that you follow me non stop. Keep at it now go spend an hour looking and digging. Run along...

Is there some sort of truth to this story ?
IIRC you posted something about wife / woman & another Man
Or Am I getting you confused with someone else.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2020, 04:05:46 AM »

I dont follow you at all, I have been on here for 15 years, isnt hard to remember things if you have an iq above 100.From memory it was a thread you made or pm you sent to someone saying that your wife had cheated with your best friend.If I remember correctly even your current friend Jaejonna who comes on here to back you up was roasting you about it as you were not friends then.It happens bro, just have to move on and try to forget, it takes a strong man to trust after that, my respects.Did this happen around the time you began to lose your hair by any chance?Did the steroids accelerate the hairloss?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2020, 04:08:36 AM »
I dont follow you at all, I have been on here for 15 years, isnt hard to remember things if you have an iq above 100.From memory it was a thread you made or pm you sent to someone saying that your wife had cheated with your best friend.If I remember correctly even your current friend Jaejonna who comes on here to back you up was roasting you about it as you were not friends then.It happens bro, just have to move on and try to forget, it takes a strong man to trust after that, my respects.Did this happen around the time you began to lose your hair by any chance?Did the steroids accelerate the hairloss?

There we go now the meltdowns are coming. Knew you had it in you. Lol. Hard accepting my amazing life as a second class citizen.  :-*

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2020, 04:10:18 AM »

Remember when you were following me non-stop?  :D :D You couldn't help but respond to me.  :D :D

I guess Army of One is obsessed with you like you were/are obsessed with me.  :D :D :-* :-*
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2020, 04:11:15 AM »

Don't think it was XFactor.

Wasn't it Column Von Morgoths best friend Bradley Cooper Martyn Ford that tried to get with his girl?

He was losing hair at the time as well.
Q

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2020, 04:12:51 AM »
Is there some sort of truth to this story ?
IIRC you posted something about wife / woman & another Man
Or Am I getting you confused with someone else.

Lol right. Have a beautiful loyal wife and two amazing kids. Never. He’s wanted my life for years. So much he posted a fake photo years ago to try and compare. He was called out and embarrassed about it. He knows inside his life sucks. You can see it in the way he follows me like a puppy.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2020, 04:13:47 AM »
There we go now the meltdowns are coming. Knew you had it in you. Lol. Hard accepting my amazing life as a second class citizen.  :-*

not melting down at all.Im interested in the human condition.Your current bald pics are such a far cry from the pics you posted from thailand in the baseball cap I just wondered if you notice the difference in treatment from people, do you notice the difference from when you wear the cap to when you do not?More socially or professionally?Did you find you now get less sex?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2020, 04:14:14 AM »
Remember when you were following me non-stop?  :D :D You couldn't help but respond to me.  :D :D

I guess Army of One is obsessed with you like you were/are obsessed with me.  :D :D :-* :-*

You’re just a gnat buzzing around that won’t leave. Not interested in you.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2020, 04:20:56 AM »
not melting down at all.Im interested in the human condition.Your current bald pics are such a far cry from the pics you posted from thailand in the baseball cap I just wondered if you notice the difference in treatment from people, do you notice the difference from when you wear the cap to when you do not?More socially or professionally?Did you find you now get less sex?

Woman are always going to flock to me. I keep telling you, should have educated yourself and done better you would know what matters, it's is not abs and arms  ;)

Anyway, go try and work on your new life man.  I have faith if you log off for 6 months and focus you can salvage something.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2020, 04:26:08 AM »
Woman are always going to flock to me. I keep telling you, should have educated yourself and done better you would know what matters, it's is not abs and arms  ;)

Anyway, go try and work on your new life man.  I have faith if you log off for 6 months and focus you can salvage something.

dude, you look like you have aged 35 years from the beach baseball cap picture!!!what are you doing to yourself?Is this the long term effects of cocaine, Ecstasy and steroids?Intervention time.Very serious here!