Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136634 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #175 on: February 06, 2020, 05:41:42 PM »
More discussions...

Talk in a few days team!
He looks great! Not an ounce of fat on XF. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: February 06, 2020, 05:59:09 PM »
From an outsider with no dog in this fight for either side, Xfactor, the more you post the way you do the worse it looks. You look like you are trying to validate yourself while saying you do not care. You clearly do.

I don't get the online persona (if it is) of portraying yourself as some rich, egotistical, pat yourself on the back person. The excuse from people who do this is often that they don't care what people think of them, but why would you enjoy being on a forum where you are looked at that way? And you must care or you wouldn't point it out so often. Most of the posts I see of yours are self congratulatory, etc.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: February 06, 2020, 06:04:02 PM »
From an outsider with no dog in this fight for either side, Xfactor, the more you post the way you do the worse it looks. You look like you are trying to validate yourself while saying you do not care. You clearly do.

I don't get the online persona (if it is) of portraying yourself as some rich, egotistical, pat yourself on the back person. The excuse from people who do this is often that they don't care what people think of them, but why would you enjoy being on a forum where you are looked at that way? And you must care or you wouldn't point it out so often. Most of the posts I see of yours are self congratulatory, etc.

looks like he registered an account right around the time his wife cheated on him.Its likely a subconscious way of trying to assert power when he lost the one thing he valued the most, the loyal bond between man and woman.Stuff and material wealth is a shallow pursuit, he cant buy back his wife's loyalty.He's heading in to a delusional territory now where he talks himself up as a ladies man while looking like a 50yr brother of Derek Anthony.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: February 06, 2020, 11:16:33 PM »
looks like he registered an account right around the time his wife cheated on him.Its likely a subconscious way of trying to assert power when he lost the one thing he valued the most, the loyal bond between man and woman.Stuff and material wealth is a shallow pursuit, he cant buy back his wife's loyalty.He's heading in to a delusional territory now where he talks himself up as a ladies man while looking like a 50yr brother of Derek Anthony.

brutal mid-life crisis . . .

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: February 06, 2020, 11:19:58 PM »
There seems to be some discussion over what exactly Jane is. I thought I'd shed some light on the subject and we should welcome him with open arms given that Getbig should have tolerance for trans folks.

Let's start with him ripping me and my wife up for being ugly and out of shape.  This is fair and to each their own. I did however put myself out there and welcome any criticism that comes at me good or bad.

Next we have a picture of "Justplanejane" who wanted to point out how jacked her/his form arm is. Jane also says she owns a home in Florence Italy. 

We will let Getbig be the judge:

this wife looks like she has a bad face, but a body i would enjoy to fuck.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: February 06, 2020, 11:35:35 PM »
Great physique for age.... But shit tats and you look like a pretty heavy douche bag.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #181 on: February 07, 2020, 01:01:07 AM »

maybe XFACTOR became so cucked that he wants to see a big black man cream pie inside his wife, but he is afraid to ask her to live out such  a fantasy!  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2020, 01:34:27 AM »
Great physique for age.... But shit tats and you look like a pretty heavy douche bag.

Exceptional physique for 50s!

Yeah tats are bad, but Donald Winning though!
Q

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #183 on: February 07, 2020, 02:24:17 AM »
8 pages of wtf?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2020, 04:39:13 AM »
Greetings from Dallas this morning. Heading to the gym then meetings with the Cowboys all day. 8 Pages and counting  :)

The pics and douchyness (and they are douchy) are clearly garnering Getbig's attention which is the goal. This keeps the jobless occupied.

Army of one I ask a serious question.  Are you maximizing you potential in life.  Having time to go back 14 years in threads to look up insignificant things and making up stories is not a good use of time. In the past few days I have brought on a practice lead from IBM that I had been trying to hire for 6 months, brought in roughly $5mm in revenue, mixed with family time, training, travel etc.. Think about what you have done.

Now I want you to do something for me. Walk to the mirror and look at what you see and ask if you are satisfied.  Not from a looks perspective but as a whole. Can you do better? Ask that.  I'm not showing off or belittling you when I did this many years back I found I was missing something, there was a gap. The gap was philanthropy. That's when I worked my ass off and became president of the rotary club and also became a big brother to someone who's life I have turned around.  These are such win-win's in life for all parties involved. You can continue along your same path which is fine by me you're only hurting yourself in your real life.

Anyway I'm off and will leave you all to it... Keep the negativity coming team!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2020, 05:16:36 AM »
XFACTOR owning the minds of getbiggers.

It’s clear that many getbiggers are jealous of Xfactor.
X

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2020, 05:27:54 AM »
Greetings from Dallas this morning. Heading to the gym then meetings with the Cowboys all day. 8 Pages and counting  :)

The pics and douchyness (and they are douchy) are clearly garnering Getbig's attention which is the goal. This keeps the jobless occupied.

Army of one I ask a serious question.  Are you maximizing you potential in life.  Having time to go back 14 years in threads to look up insignificant things and making up stories is not a good use of time. In the past few days I have brought on a practice lead from IBM that I had been trying to hire for 6 months, brought in roughly $5mm in revenue, mixed with family time, training, travel etc.. Think about what you have done.

Now I want you to do something for me. Walk to the mirror and look at what you see and ask if you are satisfied.  Not from a looks perspective but as a whole. Can you do better? Ask that.  I'm not showing off or belittling you when I did this many years back I found I was missing something, there was a gap. The gap was philanthropy. That's when I worked my ass off and became president of the rotary club and also became a big brother to someone who's life I have turned around.  These are such win-win's in life for all parties involved. You can continue along your same path which is fine by me you're only hurting yourself in your real life.

Part of philanthropy includes verbally abusing another forum members autistic son on this board?  How would the rotary club react to that? 

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2020, 06:03:37 AM »

Bro, mega douche level achieved....^

I'm happy that your happy though, srs.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #188 on: February 07, 2020, 06:14:54 AM »
XFACTOR owning the minds of getbiggers.

It’s clear that many getbiggers are jealous of Xfactor.

Has he owned your Mind ?
Are You also Jealous ?
Never mind Others what about you

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: February 07, 2020, 06:20:12 AM »

That’s sound Great & Very Good For you. 👍🏻
You’re very successful / Rich & are happily married.

That doesn’t really explain why you’ve had so much Negativity & a long Standing 14yrs
Accusation that your wife, Fiancée at the Time Had Sex with Your Friend.
I’m just wondering why this would be the case.

Good luck with your financial endeavours.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #190 on: February 07, 2020, 06:25:43 AM »

That’s sound Great & Very Good For you. 👍🏻
You’re very successful / Rich & are happily married.

That doesn’t really explain why you’ve had so much Negativity & a long Standing 14yrs
Accusation that your wife, Fiancée at the Time Had Sex with Your Friend.
I’m just wondering why this would be the case.

Good luck with your financial endeavours.
Anyone can put on a suit snap a pic and claim mega business deal... so what deals is he closing what could he possibly do that involves sports teams or their stadiums
p

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: February 07, 2020, 06:37:21 AM »
Anyone can put on a suit snap a pic and claim mega business deal... so what deals is he closing what could he possibly do that involves sports teams or their stadiums

Yes they can - I’ve got a couple of decent cars & motorbike + some half decent watches
& reasonably nice house & often wear a suit for work - I could post pics of my bank account
With £80,000 being payed out for wages To employees ( Payed to me 1st To distribute out ).
And I’m far from being Rich or remotely wealthy. The opposite I’m virtually Broke.

If he’s wishing to give it the Large with how well & how much money he’s got then good for him
Ultimately he’s Only Fooling &. Impressing Himself. 🙄

I’m just asking about the constant abuse & Negativity he gets & the long standing accusations
Of his wife fucking his Friends - He avoids talking about that like the Plague & Tries to Brush it Off.

Personally I really don’t care - it’s Getbig / the Internet & it’s fun at times.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2020, 07:27:05 AM »

Yes they can - I’ve got a couple of decent cars & motorbike + some half decent watches
& reasonably nice house & often wear a suit for work - I could post pics of my bank account
With £80,000 being payed out for wages To employees ( Payed to me 1st To distribute out ).
And I’m far from being Rich or remotely wealthy. The opposite I’m virtually Broke.

If he’s wishing to give it the Large with how well & how much money he’s got then good for him
Ultimately he’s Only Fooling &. Impressing Himself. 🙄

I’m just asking about the constant abuse & Negativity he gets & the long standing accusations
Of his wife fucking his Friends - He avoids talking about that like the Plague & Tries to Brush it Off.

Personally I really don’t care - it’s Getbig / the Internet & it’s fun at times.

True im far from wealthy or rich ive been with the same company since 1997 i do more than 100k a year my wife pulls about 60k a year
but shes never strayed nor have i if she did bye bye no questions asked to heart to heart just bye...
p

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: February 07, 2020, 08:09:44 AM »
True im far from wealthy or rich ive been with the same company since 1997 i do more than 100k a year my wife pulls about 60k a year
but shes never strayed nor have i if she did bye bye no questions asked to heart to heart just bye...

Hey That’s a Good Combined wage I’d say - And no doubt you have a Decent enough Lifestyle
- Without The Need To Continually Boast & Post Pics of Everything you have & havnt got.
It strikes me as some form of insecurity & having to shout Look At Me - I’m doing Really Well
& I’ve Got So Much More Than You. 🙄
Perhaps that Need Arises From Having a Waywood wife & He’s Trying To Make Up For It.
Certainly odd Behaviour I Think. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #194 on: February 07, 2020, 08:45:10 AM »
NOT AN OUNCE OF FAT ON XFACTORS BODY! (No Homer)
Q

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: February 07, 2020, 10:19:13 AM »
I thought that XFactor would be in Dallas for another reason ... since, in high school, he was voted the guy most likely to date the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders squad.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #196 on: February 07, 2020, 10:29:18 AM »

He is part owner of a software engineering company.
X

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: February 07, 2020, 10:40:44 AM »
NOT AN OUNCE OF FAT ON XFACTORS BODY! (No Homer)

but is his wife still cheating on him . . ?  ???

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: February 07, 2020, 10:52:22 AM »

100% BULLSHIT.

This thread is a total backfire, what we have really learned about XFICTION:

Wife cheats on him
Paki
Bullshitter
Bald
Roid midget
Leased life
Doesn’t know the fathers of the kids he’s raising
Made up job
Made up business
Tries to compensate with fake material things
Fantasy tales to impress anonymous people on the internet

AND.....eats the pussies of whores.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #199 on: February 07, 2020, 10:59:52 AM »
but is his wife still cheating on him . . ?  ???

But is she sexual?
Q