Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136438 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #350 on: February 09, 2020, 05:29:32 PM »
You are relevant to Rory, which is the only thing that matters.

Exactly. I agree.

We are watching the Oscars together right now.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #351 on: February 09, 2020, 05:34:33 PM »
You know what guys totally agree, outside looking in, I look like a complete douche bag. Posting the watches, house, cars, too many shirtless shots, etc..but I’m good being the class clown. It makes it a lot more fun, no?

Seriously some people in here saying some disturbing vulgar  things about my wife and making up stories and even PM’s going back 15 years finding irrelevant posts. As I sit here watching my hot wife dancing and laughing with my beautiful daughter in our living room overlooking the city, I just have to laugh and think about who’s winning.

Lastly, being referred to as a short paki is definitely a first. I’m 6’1 and 100% German with all of my family coming from Saarbrücken.

In all honesty, i think you are a good guy.

I have no clue where the paki-thing comes from, best insult someone could come up with i'm sure.

You are neither brown nor Paki-featured.

Q

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: February 09, 2020, 05:43:03 PM »
In all honesty, i think you are a good guy.

I have no clue where the paki-thing comes from, best insult someone could come up with i'm sure.

You are neither brown nor Paki-featured.

Opened this on my phone to that face just looking right at me ( well one eye was). Laughing seriously out loud. So good.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #353 on: February 09, 2020, 05:45:00 PM »
Opened this on my phone to that face just looking right at me ( well one eye was). Laughing seriously out loud. So good.

Wallpaper-worthy pic :D
Q

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: February 09, 2020, 08:16:37 PM »

Another one of Goodrums conquests. Vishy

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #355 on: February 10, 2020, 12:48:42 AM »
Another one of Goodrums conquests. Vishy

LOL

Raja Vishy
Q

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: February 10, 2020, 06:19:09 AM »
Now this guy here actually has it together, is smart, and lives well. Comforting to know that there are a few on here like this dude. I don’t give many props out but he’s solid

Shit man he must feel so special to have your "props"...... ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #357 on: February 10, 2020, 09:24:59 AM »
No, no XBULLSHITTER, I make the fucking rules you lying Paki bitch.

You wont leave Getbig, you are full of shit and will just be back to brag under some other name.

I post a pic, bikini, or in my gym gear, not only do you leave Getbig, but you post the name of your so-called Company you say you own and the full name and working phone number of the guy who fucked your wife and have him come on here to admit it and post a photo.

4 pages back - And still No Pics Jane ??
After all the Stick you’ve given xfacts you’re going to be chased off
If you don’t put up Soon.

Like him or Not he's Posted Many Pics.
I hope you are who you say you are - As you’ve made a challenge you got to back it up.
Email the pics to someone on here you trust & they’ll post them for you.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: February 10, 2020, 09:28:31 AM »

I hope you are who you say you are - As you’ve made a challenge you got to back it up.

(Insert) Thumbs up pose

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: February 10, 2020, 09:30:27 AM »

Agree. X factor wins on this if pics are not posted. He still never has explained the cheating comments from in the past but this current throw down takes priority.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: February 10, 2020, 09:32:28 AM »
You know what guys totally agree, outside looking in, I look like a complete douche bag. Posting the watches, house, cars, too many shirtless shots, etc..but I’m good being the class clown. It makes it a lot more fun, no?

Seriously some people in here saying some disturbing vulgar  things about my wife and making up stories and even PM’s going back 15 years finding irrelevant posts. As I sit here watching my hot wife dancing and laughing with my beautiful daughter in our living room overlooking the city, I just have to laugh and think about who’s winning.

Lastly, being referred to as a short paki is definitely a first. I’m 6’1 and 100% German with all of my family coming from Saarbrücken.

Wealthy or Not you do portray yourself as very needy & in Constant need of reassurance,
Why would that be ?
You’re wife / Girlfriend fucking your friends maybe the cause of this insecurity & need to
Boast about everything you do or have.
Is it to make up for that fact she went off with your friends.

As the threads go back many many years & they’re full of the same type of thing,
You Boasting how much you got & how hot your wife is ( to you maybe ) and others
Ripping on you about your unfaithful wife.
Personally I’d keep my mouth shut & Find Myself a faithful wife.  

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: February 10, 2020, 09:34:29 AM »
Agree. X factor wins on this if pics are not posted. He still never has explained the cheating comments from in the past but this current throw down takes priority.

Why justify silly fake stories man. It's such a waste. My wife is so incredibly loyal.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: February 10, 2020, 09:36:42 AM »

Wealthy or Not you do portray yourself as very needy & in Constant need of reassurance,
Why would that be ?
You’re wife / Girlfriend fucking your friends maybe the cause of this insecurity & need to
Boast about everything you do or have.
Is it to make up for that fact she went off with your friends.

As the threads go back many many years & they’re full of the same type of thing,
You Boasting how much you got & how hot your wife is ( to you maybe ) and others
Ripping on you about your unfaithful wife.
Personally I’d keep my mouth shut & Find Myself a faithful wife.  

Like I said I have the most loyal wife ever. You would never have a clue nor would anyone else. I'm winning at life and I'm damn proud of it

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: February 10, 2020, 09:41:09 AM »
Like I said I have the most loyal wife ever. You would never have a clue nor would anyone else. I'm winning at life and I'm damn proud of it

Really - Sadly it doesn’t come across that you have a Loyal Wife
or That your winning at Life.

In Fact It comes across as these are The Things You Desperately Want in Life
And are trying hard to get others to give you a smidgen of Approval

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: February 10, 2020, 10:07:05 AM »
Really - Sadly it doesn’t come across that you have a Loyal Wife
or That your winning at Life.

In Fact It comes across as these are The Things You Desperately Want in Life
And are trying hard to get others to give you a smidgen of Approval

Well I guess you’re entitled to think as you wish. You’re not really important so not interested in going back and forth. Hope you’re training is going well.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #365 on: February 10, 2020, 10:24:17 AM »
Shit man he must feel so special to have your "props"...... ::)

Props!

Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: February 10, 2020, 10:29:14 AM »

I sent two sets of photos to Henda and Chaos and both easily prove that I’m a woman and am exactly what I said I was and where I was.

Chaos’ advice was for me to absolutely NOT post the photos or ANY personal information to this site. At first I didn’t fully get what he meant, until I read the creepy Primepedo post where he is looking for my email address. A bullet in the forehead is too good for that weirdo.

So I will send more pics to Chaos tomorrow. He offered some good advice about some of the people posting on here. He’s invited me to train in LA/OC and I think I will take him up on the offer when I can.

The rest of you perverts can go shit in your hand.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: February 10, 2020, 10:40:09 AM »
Justplanejane= Henda gimmick..

Haha I couldn’t even get an account the few times I tried when I forgot my password, and I’m a lazy cunt who could never muster up the energy to run 2 accounts

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: February 10, 2020, 10:43:20 AM »
Haha I couldn’t even get an account the few times I tried when I forgot my password, and I’m a lazy cunt who could never muster up the energy to run 2 accounts

;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #369 on: February 10, 2020, 10:43:28 AM »
Would love to fall asleep on Hendas chesthair while Rory whispers sweet nothings in my ear.
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #370 on: February 10, 2020, 10:55:25 AM »
Haha I doubt north east England is on jane’s list of travels and I don’t even own a passport. Also I’d probably get a punch in the mouth if I asked for that drink in any of my locals

Henda Man!

The man who got me into this whole sh1tshow was from Consett.  That's probably MILES away from where you live so I apologise for mixing Northern accents.  But I swear whenever you post I hear your voice in the same accent as him and Sid the Sexist - love it (nay hur-mo  ;D)

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #371 on: February 10, 2020, 11:02:25 AM »

Illuminati hoping looking for the Big Titonas shot there  ;D
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: February 10, 2020, 11:05:34 AM »
Henda Man!

The man who got me into this whole sh1tshow was from Consett.  That's probably MILES away from where you live so I apologise for mixing Northern accents.  But I swear whenever you post I hear your voice in the same accent as him and Sid the Sexist - love it (nay hur-mo  ;D)

Haha it’s Only 25 mile south mate so accents will be very similar, seem to get a bit more pronounced the further north but very similar

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: February 10, 2020, 11:12:54 AM »
I sent two sets of photos to Henda and Chaos and both easily prove that I’m a woman and am exactly what I said I was and where I was.

Chaos’ advice was for me to absolutely NOT post the photos or ANY personal information to this site. At first I didn’t fully get what he meant, until I read the creepy Primepedo post where he is looking for my email address. A bullet in the forehead is too good for that weirdo.

So I will send more pics to Chaos tomorrow. He offered some good advice about some of the people posting on here. He’s invited me to train in LA/OC and I think I will take him up on the offer when I can.

The rest of you perverts can go shit in your hand.

Just so you know, I couldn't care less about your email address. You brought it up along with comments you made about having posted photos of yourself which you claimed proved you are who you say you are (which is also something I don't give a shit about). You are on Getbig. You can pretend to be whoever you wish, even Cobie Smulders' doppelgäguy, only taller.

BTW, Chaos gave you solid advice regarding posting photos of yourself here. It's not a good idea. I know this from experience.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: February 10, 2020, 11:15:01 AM »
Illuminati hoping looking for the Big Titonas shot there  ;D

Damn - You know me To well 😂🤣😂
And you Don’t ??

👍🏻