Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136534 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #450 on: February 11, 2020, 11:25:20 AM »
Who cares man. If it’s crucial you know I’m not a short Paki. I’m a talk German. 100% family is from Saarbrücken.

How much head hair do you have left if you let it grow?Looks like it's at egg in a nest territory now.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: February 11, 2020, 11:29:45 AM »
How much head hair do you have left if you let it grow?Looks like it's at egg in a nest territory now.

Don’t know. You can come by and check it out? I’m on 1 market st. Top floor. Something tells me you have a crush on me. We can talk about it if you’d like I’m liberal minded bro I’ll accept you as you are.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: February 11, 2020, 11:31:56 AM »
Don’t know. You can come by and check it out? I’m on 1 market st. Top floor. Something tells me you have a crush on me. We can talk about it if you’d like I’m liberal minded bro I’ll accept you as you are.

You are a logical man.Why spend so much time preparing for low hanging jeans when most people will be far more swayed to forming an opinion on you based on your balding head?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: February 11, 2020, 11:33:43 AM »
You are a logical man.Why spend so much time preparing for low hanging jeans when most people will be far more swayed to forming an opinion on you based on your balding head?

Aww I think someone is a wittle in love. Army of one can I take you on a date? I’ll listen to your concerns man.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: February 11, 2020, 11:36:15 AM »

Aww I think someone is a wittle in love. Army of one can I take you on a date? I’ll listen to your concerns man.

Poor deflection.Again, why focus on anything but the elephant in the room?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #455 on: February 11, 2020, 11:36:57 AM »
Who cares better questions would be
1. Is jane a man or woman
2.where is chaos to prove otherwise
3.why would a mod tell someone not to post a pic even with a face hidden
4. why are we still talking about it since jane didnt live up to her own deal with xfactor

This
Q

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: February 11, 2020, 11:38:28 AM »
Poor deflection.Again, why focus on anything but the elephant in the room?

Aww I feel bad man. I’ll work on giving you more attention as I know that’s what you’re in need of from me. You want my number?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: February 11, 2020, 11:41:39 AM »
Aww I feel bad man. I’ll work on giving you more attention as I know that’s what you’re in need of from me. You want my number?

There's hope bro.You don't need to look like you are part of a grooming gang from the urban parts of the UK anymore.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #458 on: February 11, 2020, 11:43:18 AM »
Don't get that fake hair, stay Statham/Willis!

Q

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: February 11, 2020, 11:44:02 AM »
There's hope bro.You don't need to look like a you are part of a grooming gang from the urban parts of the UK anymore.

You’re too boring man. Nobody cares. Go make up a celebrity thread, you’re taking up space. I can give you my number and we can talk about the love you seek from me

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: February 11, 2020, 11:47:42 AM »
You’re too boring man. Nobody cares. Go make up a celebrity thread, you’re taking up space. I can give you my number and we can talk about the love you seek from me

Says the man who has spent 15 YEARS with the same routine  ;D bragging about his 99 bmw instead back then. Dude, focus on what everyone really notices, that bald head that ages you 20 years.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: February 11, 2020, 11:49:50 AM »
Says the man who has spent 15 YEARS with the same routine  ;D bragging about his 99 bmw instead back then. Dude, focus on what everyone really notices, that bald head that ages you 20 years.

Making it way too obvious man. If I’m interested in you I’ll go to a thread you make somewhere and join. We get it you want my attention.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #462 on: February 11, 2020, 11:51:00 AM »
So are we agreed xFact Has Won this Time.
Jane is Likely Joon & Now Chaos is a bit suspect 😱 & could be another Joon Account 😱
Hopefully chaos will be along to Dismiss that one.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: February 11, 2020, 11:51:58 AM »
Making it way too obvious man. If I’m interested in you I’ll go to a thread you make somewhere and join. We get it you want my attention.

I pity you tbh.I always knew you were trying to makeup for deficiencies you were hiding, then when I found out about your wife cheating and saw you bald head it all made sense.There are solutions, bro.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #464 on: February 11, 2020, 11:52:40 AM »
Says the man who has spent 15 YEARS with the same routine  ;D bragging about his 99 bmw instead back then. Dude, focus on what everyone really notices, that bald head that ages you 20 years.

Actually, that's not the case for everyone.

Hair makes people like Xfactor, Statham, Willis etc look older, they should stay bald.

Regarding XFactor VS JustPlaneJoon , XFactor won.
Q

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: February 11, 2020, 11:53:07 AM »
I pity you tbh.I always knew you were trying to makeup for deficiencies you were hiding, then when I found out about your wife cheating and saw you bald head it all made sense.There are solutions, bro.

We get it man. Nobody is interested.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: February 11, 2020, 11:53:29 AM »
Actually, that's not the case for everyone.

Hair makes people like Xfactor, Statham, Willis etc look older, they should stay bald.

Regarding XFactor VS JustPlaneJoon , XFactor won.

Outliers.99% of people look WAY better with hair.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #467 on: February 11, 2020, 11:54:16 AM »
Outliers.99% of people look WAY better with hair.

Of course, but it is XFactor, Statham, Willis we are talking about.

They are outliers.
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #468 on: February 11, 2020, 11:56:39 AM »
JPJ=Ron

We got catfished by the master.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: February 11, 2020, 11:56:53 AM »
We get it man. Nobody is interested.

It's a very interesting topic actually.How men cope, or cope badly with hair loss and infidelity,and try and makeup for it in other areas of life.But it's just like putting a bandaid on the problem, it won't solve it.For all these years we wondered what it was, poor childhood, lack of confidence, small penis etc.Now we know and our getbig brothers can try to support you out of the darkness.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #470 on: February 11, 2020, 11:57:12 AM »
So are we agreed xFact Has Won this Time.
Jane is Likely Joon & Now Chaos is a bit suspect 😱 & could be another Joon Account 😱
Hopefully chaos will be along to Dismiss that one.

I've personally met far too many people from this board to be suspect. Ron himself is in at least one pic with me.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: February 11, 2020, 12:00:03 PM »
It's a very interesting topic actually.How men cope, or cope badly with hair loss and infidelity,and try and makeup for it in other areas of life.But it's just like putting a bandaid on the problem, it won't solve it.For all these years we wondered what it was, poor childhood, lack of confidence, small penis etc.Now we know and our getbig brothers can try to support you out of the darkness.

Thanks bro! Appreciate your attentiveness means a lot. Hope we can do a camping trip sometime and have a beer

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #472 on: February 11, 2020, 12:00:16 PM »
I've personally met far too many people from this board to be suspect. Ron himself is in at least one pic with me.

Do you find JustPlaneJoon to be authentic?

Nothing suspicious?
Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: February 11, 2020, 12:01:57 PM »
Thanks bro! Appreciate your attentiveness means a lot. Hope we can do a camping trip sometime and have a beer

Be sure to bring your cap so the top of your head doesn't burn!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: February 11, 2020, 12:02:59 PM »
Be sure to bring your cap so the top of your head doesn't burn!

Army of One in search of nudes