Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136616 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #475 on: February 11, 2020, 12:03:26 PM »
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #476 on: February 11, 2020, 12:05:12 PM »
I’d say it’s a very safe Bet that Dj18lbs & EsFickness are Now other people running them accounts
Be it Joon who knows. It’s certainly not them & I’d very likely think Booty’s not the real her - she
Couldn’t not post a pic or keep her Tits Covered ( & they’re nice Tits) if her life depended on it
Now she suddenly can’t post pics- same story as Jane. 🙄

:D

2 strikes there for my fellow T1t Lord Illuminati LOL

( • )( • )ԅ(‾⌣‾ԅ)
T

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: February 11, 2020, 12:05:16 PM »

The rock, statham, vin diesel,Bruce Willis, Patrick Stewart...the bald man's cope playbook of 10 men out of hundreds of millions who look better bald!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #478 on: February 11, 2020, 12:06:52 PM »
Do you find JustPlaneJoon to be authentic?

Nothing suspicious?
Like keyser soze from The usual suspects
p

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: February 11, 2020, 12:16:38 PM »
The rock, statham, vin diesel,Bruce Willis, Patrick Stewart...the bald man's cope playbook of 10 men out of hundreds of millions who look better bald!

Correct
Most of us look like absolute shit bald or receeding, I’m not bald first thing I’m doing when I pay the hoose off is going to turkey for one of those cheap transplants, fuck thin hair 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: February 11, 2020, 12:20:58 PM »
Correct
Most of us look like absolute shit bald or receeding, I’m not bald first thing I’m doing when I pay the hoose off is going to turkey for one of those cheap transplants, fuck thin hair 

You need a perfect bone structure, insane levels of masculinity and then an extra special "it" factor to pull off bald in general.Something that almost none of us have.You can look ok bald, masculine even, but for nearly all of us you'll never look as good as you do with hair.Hair frames the face and doesn't make asymmetry or weak bones as obvious.Like you said Turkish transplants can be had for peanuts.5k and all sorted.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #481 on: February 11, 2020, 12:22:11 PM »
I've personally met far too many people from this board to be suspect. Ron himself is in at least one pic with me.

Cracker please. I’ve seen pics of Michael and Latoya together, but we all know they’re the same person!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #482 on: February 11, 2020, 12:27:09 PM »
You need a perfect bone structure, insane levels of masculinity and then an extra special "it" factor to pull off bald in general.Something that almost none of us have.You can look ok bald, masculine even, but for nearly all of us you'll never look as good as you do with hair.Hair frames the face and doesn't make asymmetry or weak bones as obvious.Like you said Turkish transplants can be had for peanuts.5k and all sorted.

That's why XFactor looks so good bald.

Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: February 11, 2020, 12:27:55 PM »
That's why XFactor looks so good bald.

Lol.  ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: February 11, 2020, 12:37:04 PM »

True mate, I remember when a mate of mine gave in and shaved his head and tried to carry off the bald tough guy look, he was built like an aids patient with a lightbulb shaped head and was going everywhere with a brown vest on and walked with a strut it was one of the most ridiculously comical looking things I’ve ever seen.

For me the hairline receding made a big difference to apparent age, more so from the side. I didn’t give a fuck about going grey early, wear shit clothes, wouldn’t be seen dead in jewellery basically not giving much of a shit how look the exception being the receding hairline that really bugged me haha

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #485 on: February 11, 2020, 12:37:46 PM »
I've personally met far too many people from this board to be suspect. Ron himself is in at least one pic with me.

Great News - Your still You. 👍🏻

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #486 on: February 11, 2020, 12:40:40 PM »
Great News - Your still You. 👍🏻
seen pics of chaos hes the real deal we dont always see eye to eye but hes him
p

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: February 11, 2020, 12:42:08 PM »
True mate, I remember when a mate of mine gave in and shaved his head and tried to carry off the bald tough guy look, he was built like an aids patient with a lightbulb shaped head and was going everywhere with a brown vest on and walked with a strut it was one of the most ridiculously comical looking things I’ve ever seen.

For me the hairline receding made a big difference to apparent age, more so from the side. I didn’t give a fuck about going grey early, wear shit clothes, wouldn’t be seen dead in jewellery basically not giving much of a shit how look the exception being the receding hairline that really bugged me haha

I’m doing ok for hair at 59 - Going a bit thin on the crown
For Me it’s Grey Hair - I hate it - Yep I colour my hair !!!!
About time they invented an anti grey hair pill I’d be 1st in line. 😂🤣

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #488 on: February 11, 2020, 12:43:10 PM »

Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: February 11, 2020, 12:43:19 PM »

Basically when we look at ourselves in the mirror, we are unconsciously taking in the ratios of the face in 3rds.The lower 3rd, middle 3rd and top 3rd, being from top of the eyebrows to the hairline.When the hairline recedes it throws off the ratios and starts to look off, even to ourselves who see it everyday in the mirror.No homo.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: February 11, 2020, 12:45:52 PM »

Haha I’m opposite mate started going grey in 20s so had time to get used and actually like it now but just can’t get used to the receding/thinning, sometimes a group photo taken when out on the drink with the lads and the light shines through hair highlighting head and I hate it haha I envy those of you that reach 50s with still nice thick hair

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: February 11, 2020, 12:45:58 PM »
:D

2 strikes there for my fellow T1t Lord Illuminati LOL

( • )( • )ԅ(‾⌣‾ԅ)

Aye we all have our weakness & mine is Big Titties 🤣😂🤣

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: February 11, 2020, 12:47:30 PM »

Yes post more of them - Fake as they are. 🙌🏻🙌🏻

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: February 11, 2020, 12:52:22 PM »
Haha I’m opposite mate started going grey in 20s so had time to get used and actually like it now but just can’t get used to the receding/thinning, sometimes a group photo taken when out on the drink with the lads and the light shines through hair highlighting head and I hate it haha I envy those of you that reach 50s with still nice thick hair

I could easily grow my hair long & it’s still thick & quite dark - Bastard stubble is Grey / White
And My Moustache is Going that way - Thankfully we have hair dye for the Grey.
Even I’m not sure why I hate the Grey Hair. But I Do. 🤣

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: February 11, 2020, 12:55:23 PM »
I could easily grow my hair long & it’s still thick & quite dark - Bastard stubble is Grey / White
And My Moustache is Going that way - Thankfully we have hair dye for the Grey.
Even I’m not sure why I hate the Grey Hair. But I Do. 🤣

Don't pay out the arsehole for just for men, a £2 bottle of women's hair dye will do the same thing and last 5x as long.Or so I hear  :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: February 11, 2020, 12:56:40 PM »

They aren't far away from a pill. Unfortunately it will probably only work to stop hair turning grey, not reversing it.

Also Jane must be a hideous mess for people to be advising her not to post a pic even with her face cropped out.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: February 11, 2020, 01:04:14 PM »
Don't pay out the arsehole for just for men, a £2 bottle of women's hair dye will do the same thing and last 5x as long.Or so I hear  :D

Ha ha ha - Yes I do that already - £2 hair dye works far better as well. 👍🏻

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #497 on: February 11, 2020, 01:08:01 PM »
Yes post more of them - Fake as they are. 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Q

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: February 11, 2020, 01:23:33 PM »