Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136572 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #550 on: February 11, 2020, 09:38:37 PM »
Awww. I thought you were trying to ignore my posts. It must've just been my insecurities getting to me.

I don't know who you think you're describing, but you must be thinking of someone else.  Even in that story  that you're attempting to twist into something I should be embarrassed about, it was a latino woman who went out of her way to interact with me. Never had any problems pulling hoes, white, black, asian or purple.  ;)

What made you think I would ignore your post. Start shit with me and I'll go back and forth forever.

I'm twisting nothing. And nothing says loser more than some anonymous who always stays hidden behind a keyboard claiming to be pulling of sorts of "hoes".

Sure you are.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #551 on: February 11, 2020, 09:47:54 PM »
What made you think I would ignore your post. Start shit with me and I'll go back and forth forever.

I'm twisting nothing. And nothing says loser more than some anonymous who always stays hidden behind a keyboard claiming to be pulling of sorts of "hoes".

Sure you are.

Twisting nothing? You got all of the basic facts of the story wrong in a flaccid attempt to "own" me.

IMO, nothing says loser more than making up an entire character in your head and convincing yourself that everything about them has to be negative just because you don't like their posts.  I'm not claiming anything about  pulling hoes. You made an inaccurate statement and I corrected you.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: February 11, 2020, 09:48:55 PM »
But won't having to travel to Turkey offset any savings? Plus, being a 99% Muslim country there's always that getting your head chopped off thing looming.

It still comes out cheaper with the cost travel, plus you can throw in a "free" holiday.

Turkey is a popular holiday destination amongst non muslims. Russians/baltics love it there. They were the least crazy of all the muslim countries. They have gone slightly backwards now though.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #553 on: February 11, 2020, 09:51:36 PM »
It still comes out cheaper with the cost travel, plus you can throw in a "free" holiday.

Turkey is a popular holiday destination amongst non muslims. Russians/baltics love it there. They were the least crazy of all the muslim countries. They have gone slightly backwards now though.

Well, that's good to know but I still wouldn't want to go to a Muslim country.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #554 on: February 11, 2020, 10:34:37 PM »
Turning 60 this month and now when I compare myself to guys I grew up with I've come to appreciate my head hair more. Thanks mom!

Taken last Saturday with my Aunt.

Very good going - that’s a great head of hair.
Many a younger man would be proud of.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: February 12, 2020, 01:43:52 AM »

Sure you are.

temper temper....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #556 on: February 12, 2020, 02:44:13 AM »

But chaos just posted that  jane was hot and exactly as they described in their posts.  Princess L also said that Jane shouldn't post their pics, but she also didn't give a reason as to why.   ::)

So it seems like at least two mods agree that jane is so hot  that they won't let her post her pics.

I think our dear Mods think Jane is so hot that it will burn our eyes, that is why they recommended not to post.
Q

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #557 on: February 12, 2020, 02:52:00 AM »
lots of excuses in this thread.

I dunno why not just post one pic? put a hat and sunglasses on if your so worried... I don't know what there is to be so worried about.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: February 12, 2020, 03:06:28 AM »
I think our dear Mods think Jane is so hot that it will burn our eyes, that is why they recommended not to post.

its the mods idea of a joke..there is zero logic behind the decision not to post a pic, you can make pics totally untraceable by screenshoting them.

Its typical getbig behaviour..

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #559 on: February 12, 2020, 03:41:02 AM »
JPJ lost in this challenge. I’m not sure why he/she can’t see that.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #560 on: February 12, 2020, 03:54:55 AM »
lots of excuses in this thread.

I dunno why not just post one pic? put a hat and sunglasses on if your so worried... I don't know what there is to be so worried about.

its the mods idea of a joke..there is zero logic behind the decision not to post a pic, you can make pics totally untraceable by screenshoting them.

Its typical getbig behaviour..

Exactly x2

It’s a Big Con - Don’t anyone be Fooled -
Xfact Won
Jane lost until you post your pics as you said you would Many of us will
Believe your Either Joon or A Man pretending to be Female. 🙄

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #561 on: February 12, 2020, 04:28:33 AM »
No problem PrimeWes, when people get to your age they smell like stale piss anyway.

And for all you guys crowing, I’ve sent the photos. Piece of paper, upside down coffee cup, gym wear photos, bikini photos and pics of my house in Hawaii.

Just like I said I would.

But after discussing with Chaos, I will heed his advice and not post my underwear photos here. I know I could hide behind cheap sunglasses and a baseball cap....but that’s gayer than a TBomb/Matt Canning date.

PrimeWes..........stale piss.......you`ll never get a date with me that way honeypie!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #562 on: February 12, 2020, 04:29:49 AM »
Hey X-Factor old pal got any old watches I could have .......my Timex shit the bed?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #563 on: February 12, 2020, 04:30:45 AM »
Jane can you not just hide your face in the photo but show a sign and then all speculation done and put to bed?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #564 on: February 12, 2020, 04:47:30 AM »

Exactly x2

It’s a Big Con - Don’t anyone be Fooled -
Xfact Won
Jane lost until you post your pics as you said you would Many of us will
Believe your Either Joon or A Man pretending to be Female. 🙄

Chaos, Princess and Henda are makin fun of us for sure! :D

I am certain they are giggling behind their screens reading our posts / seeing our reactions :D
Q

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #565 on: February 12, 2020, 05:04:01 AM »

This^

Must be a guy, as trying way hard to avoid what would be an easy solution to just post some kind of pic...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #566 on: February 12, 2020, 05:20:27 AM »
Q

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: February 12, 2020, 05:41:44 AM »
My immaturity getting the best of me here  ;D  Have a good day guys

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #568 on: February 12, 2020, 05:45:50 AM »
X Factor when you first started saying Jane is a dude I thought you might have some inside knowledge or know him/her in real life. Now I don't think this is the case and your assertion is based entirely on feeling and deduction based on Jane's words and way she comes across. Is this right? Is it just because you can't imagine a chick talking that way?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: February 12, 2020, 05:52:15 AM »
X Factor when you first started saying Jane is a dude I thought you might have some inside knowledge or know him/her in real life. Now I don't think this is the case and your assertion is based entirely on feeling and deduction based on Jane's words and way she comes across. Is this right? Is it just because you can't imagine a chick talking that way?

1000% man
To be clear I have no "inside knowledge".  I go back to this:

Here's what we know:
The pic below is your arm
You own a house in Florence
You constantly curse and type in a very low class manner
You own a house in Hawaii
You are beautiful and hotter than my wife
Tried posting pics but it wouldn't work
Tried again wouldn't work
You post on a site everyday as a woman with guys you feel are very creepy

This has to be the biggest one though:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #570 on: February 12, 2020, 06:07:57 AM »

The best kind of immaturity mein freund.
Q

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #571 on: February 12, 2020, 06:12:52 AM »
1000% man
To be clear I have no "inside knowledge".  I go back to this:

Here's what we know:
The pic below is your arm
You own a house in Florence
You constantly curse and type in a very low class manner
You own a house in Hawaii
You are beautiful and hotter than my wife
Tried posting pics but it wouldn't work
Tried again wouldn't work
You post on a site everyday as a woman with guys you feel are very creepy

This has to be the biggest one though:

At the end of the day i could care less as interesting as this all is, many people over the years made claims about who and what they were only to expose themselves as total frauds. Its to be expected on the internet.Truth be told jane didnt live up to the deal sending pics to chaos doesnt prove shit she didnt post them here for some bullshit reason. They told me not to blah blah blah ive posted pics chaos has posted pics many have with no issue ......................th is thread should end jane lost and i dont take sides in the matter just see it for what it is.
p

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: February 12, 2020, 07:57:38 AM »

Another lying Getbig fuckhead who loses a bet and won’t leave like they claimed. Henda told me he was 100% sure you would never man up and honor losing your bet.

Bald, midget Paki living a leased life.

With an ugly runt Pygmy wife....LOL

You try WAY too hard, it’s beyond sad really.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: February 12, 2020, 07:59:35 AM »
At the end of the day i could care less as interesting as this all is, many people over the years made claims about who and what they were only to expose themselves as total frauds. Its to be expected on the internet.Truth be told jane didnt live up to the deal sending pics to chaos doesnt prove shit she didnt post them here for some bullshit reason. They told me not to blah blah blah ive posted pics chaos has posted pics many have with no issue ......................th is thread should end jane lost and i dont take sides in the matter just see it for what it is.

Don’t you realize no one gives a shit what you think, when no one ever responds to your stupid posts?

Jesus Christ, do you have Down’s Syndrome or are you just really stupid?

Serious question.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: February 12, 2020, 08:01:43 AM »

Yet you’re the original idiot who said to send the pics to the moderators.

Can’t have it both ways.....unless you’re XBULLSHITTER’S “wife”. Then you can take all that his friends will pound in you !