Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136421 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #600 on: February 12, 2020, 09:13:31 AM »
Not at all Mr\Mrs all pissed off needs to get laid, i take no sides i go by what i see and read. You didn't put them up you sent them to chaos around these parts we take no ones word if you didn't post them here you lose.. And that's that.. You are looking desperate for anyone to agree with you they don't so you lash out with verbal abuse...

I don't want the guy to hurt himself or something crazy like that. I see in the photo's he's a cutter (you can see it on the arms). Just take care of you John.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #601 on: February 12, 2020, 09:13:48 AM »
Hmmmm....short memory.
Not at all sometimes people need to reminded to slow it down with patting themselves on the back so much.
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: February 12, 2020, 09:15:45 AM »
how do you fuckers argue for 25 pages straight? I do a page or so and then i get bored.
You are right some people you just cant reach plane john is one of them very angry person..this is getting old
p

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: February 12, 2020, 09:19:59 AM »
I don't want the guy to hurt himself or something crazy like that. I see in the photo's he's a cutter (you can see it on the arms). Just take care of you John.

XCUCKTOR, You should spend more attention to who your “wife” is fucking and less attention on me!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: February 12, 2020, 09:22:07 AM »
Not at all sometimes people need to reminded to slow it down with patting themselves on the back so much.

So in other words, you just talk shit and everything you say is just verbal bukkake.

Jesus Christ child, grow a spine. If not your wife will continue blowing dudes on the side.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: February 12, 2020, 09:23:22 AM »
how do you fuckers argue for 25 pages straight? I do a page or so and then i get bored.

21 of the 25 pages are stupid Primepedo and Kwon posts that everyone ignores.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: February 12, 2020, 09:24:43 AM »
My immaturity getting the best of me here  ;D  Have a good day guys

LOL! Nice socks. Interesting shoes. Vascular hand. Unknown watch brand. Major city. Yup. That be you.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: February 12, 2020, 09:25:28 AM »
I dont follow you at all, I have been on here for 15 years, isnt hard to remember things if you have an iq above 100.From memory it was a thread you made or pm you sent to someone saying that your wife had cheated with your best friend.If I remember correctly even your current friend Jaejonna who comes on here to back you up was roasting you about it as you were not friends then.It happens bro, just have to move on and try to forget, it takes a strong man to trust after that, my respects.Did this happen around the time you began to lose your hair by any chance?Did the steroids accelerate the hairloss?

Hahahahaha.

Bump....

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #608 on: February 12, 2020, 09:31:41 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: February 12, 2020, 09:33:00 AM »
Done....
Upside down coffee cup photo
Full length photo with sign
Full length photo with sign and upside down coffee cup
Bikini photo
Hawaii swimming photos
Hawaii house photos
Gym photos
Underwear photos

Proof provided exactly how it was requested. Now let’s go see who bet their account on me not being female. Because Getbig is about to have one less bald, lying, midget Paki.

You can't be serious. You have done nothing that you can prove, including that you are not a man or a transsexual woman.  ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: February 12, 2020, 09:36:02 AM »
LOL! Nice socks. Interesting shoes. Vascular hand. Unknown watch brand. Major city. Yup. That be you.

Socks are Saks brand, Watch is the new Datejust Rose Gold(2019) with diamonds, shoes are Prada and the city is Toronto.

And fully expect the meltdown from John to come..

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: February 12, 2020, 09:37:14 AM »

Dude this post deserves props. The mockery is brilliant

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: February 12, 2020, 09:37:40 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=169072.0

Seems the stories don’t match up.

Except the parts where XCUCTOR’S  “wife” is fucking and sucking his friendS !

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: February 12, 2020, 09:39:29 AM »

Maybe you suffer from ADHD.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #614 on: February 12, 2020, 09:40:48 AM »

Best post so far!

Can we make this thread 30 pages? Come on people! :D
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #615 on: February 12, 2020, 09:41:09 AM »
Dude this post deserves props. The mockery is brilliant

thanks. There are some annoying design flaws on that watch, but what can you expect for around 10 dollars?  :D

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: February 12, 2020, 09:42:19 AM »
You can't be serious. You have done nothing that you can prove, including that you are not a man or a transsexual woman.  ::)
Oh no she sent to chaos ::)so we have to take his word for it ::) he was told never post pics of yourself here ::) we have a picture board and people have been posting pics way before she]he even had an account on this site.
p

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: February 12, 2020, 09:43:17 AM »
thanks. There are some annoying design flaws on that watch, but what can you expect for around 10 dollars?  :D

Seriously that was the best post in this thread by far. Dying laughing

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #618 on: February 12, 2020, 09:46:02 AM »
Yet you’re the original idiot who said to send the pics to the moderators.

Can’t have it both ways.....unless you’re XBULLSHITTER’S “wife”. Then you can take all that his friends will pound in you !

To be fair, you sent to one moderator. Also, I believe but can’t say for sure, but it would’ve also solved the issue with you not being able to post the pic YOU said you were trying to post here. I’m not sure how you’d expect the fine folks here at getbig to just take two peoples words for it. I’m not fishing for pics or anything, just trying to open your eyes as to the situation you’re in. Of course he’s not going to leave the forum. You said you’d post a pic proving who you were, and if he couldn’t back up his boasts, he’d leave. Sending a PM is exactly that, a private message, not a post as was originally stated would happen.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: February 12, 2020, 09:46:39 AM »
    Getbig Misc Discussion Boards / The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge / Re: XFACTOR Rollin'   on: 18-09-2007, 19:43:34
Nice PM, xfactor  Undecided

PANDAEMONIUM

Quote from: XFACTOR on 18-09-2007, 19:15:06
Hey bro, that is really low of you to bring up my fiancee's infidelity.  That was a long time ago and it's water under the bridge between me and her.  Come on man please lay off it ok?  I admit you're the man and all, just don't own me like that anymore.  How did you even remember all that shit anyway?  If you keep hounding me I will put a gun in your face biyatch!!!!!

Damn “ X Factor” this was 13yrs ago !!!
And you were posting & Boasting about your Wealth Then.

Only what’s with PANDEAMONIUM & JaeJonna + Others Giving you a Hard time about
Your Mrs Going with your best friend even Back Then ?

Where or why did this start if you didn’t Speak of It. ??
You’ve got Admit it a bit Strange.

Bump....

I’m sure having your wife blow your buddies is just part of Paki culture.

XCUCTOR, did you ever ask her who had the biggest dick of the guys who nutted in and all over her ?

Did you cringe when the priest said, “you may kiss the bride?”

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: February 12, 2020, 09:48:43 AM »
Bump....

I’m sure having your wife blow your buddies is just part of Paki culture.

XCUCTOR, did you ever ask her who had the biggest dick of the guys who nutted in and all over her ?

Did you cringe when the priest said, “you may kiss the bride?”

I think you are about finished here. You are making this wayyy too obvious that you're man.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: February 12, 2020, 09:50:41 AM »
To be fair, you sent to one moderator. Also, I believe but can’t say for sure, but it would’ve also solved the issue with you not being able to post the pic YOU said you were trying to post here. I’m not sure how you’d expect the fine folks here at getbig to just take two peoples words for it. I’m not fishing for pics or anything, just trying to open your eyes as to the situation you’re in. Of course he’s not going to leave the forum. You said you’d post a pic proving who you were, and if he couldn’t back up his boasts, he’d leave. Sending a PM is exactly that, a private message, not a post as was originally stated would happen.

You said send the pics to a moderator.

I did.

I also sent them to Henda, who I thought was a moderator.

As you have seen, the moderators and Henda have all said do NOT post the photos here. If you really want to blame someone, blame the creepy fuckers like Primepedo for the state of this board.

And just for the record, I don’t have a wife who fucked all my friends.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: February 12, 2020, 09:51:33 AM »
My work is done here gentlemen. He's making to apparent he's a guy. Probably a guy on some tren too by the sounds of it.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: February 12, 2020, 09:52:39 AM »
I think you are about finished here. You are making this wayyy too obvious that you're man.

Bye bye, don’t cry, time for you to honor the bet you lost.

Just explain how you swallow your pride while your wife swallows your buddies on your way out the door.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: February 12, 2020, 09:54:11 AM »
My work is done here gentlemen. He's making to apparent he's a guy. Probably a guy on some tren too by the sounds of it.

Nice try. The guys on here are not going to side with a CUCK.

Unless they’re trying to bottom out your wife too !

Paki.