Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136629 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1000 on: February 16, 2020, 02:40:41 AM »
Would someone behead another man because they were ordered to? Obviously some would. But not all. Truly good, decent, honorable people are rare, but they do exist and it's a travesty to lump them all in the same group.

name 10

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1001 on: February 16, 2020, 03:31:46 AM »
Thankfully there are people that restore your faith in humanity but they are rare. The other day I had a burst tire and no working jack in the car. My only option was to knock people's doors in the road and ask to borrow a tire jack for five mins so I could change the tire. My car was right there with the flat so people could see I was telling the truth, I must have asked thirty people and not one person would help. A random dude stopped as he was walking by and he could not believe that nobody would lend me a poxy jack! Hours this went on until finally someone was kind enough to lend me their jack and I gave them £20 but this was a real eye opener for me.

90% of people won't spit on you if you're on fire, not their problem and they don't care. Thank God for the other 10% that exist in society, I always want to be in that 10 percent.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1002 on: February 16, 2020, 03:32:58 AM »
Thankfully there are people that restore your faith in humanity but they are rare. The other day I had a burst tire and no working jack in the car. My only option was to knock people's doors in the road and ask to borrow a tire jack for five mins so I could change the tire. My car was right there with the flat so people could see I was telling the truth, I must have asked thirty people and not one person would help. A random dude stopped as he was walking by and he could not believe that nobody would lend me a poxy jack! Hours this went on until finally someone was kind enough to lend me their jack and I gave them £20 but this was a real eye opener for me.

90% of people won't spit on you if you're on fire, not their problem and they don't care. Thank God for the other 10% that exist in society, I always want to be in that 10 percent.

Ted Bundy relied on women's good nature...

oh , and the fact they took your $20 tells me they weren't all that charitable..

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1003 on: February 16, 2020, 03:54:09 AM »

oh , and the fact they took your $20 tells me they weren't all that charitable..

Bundy was good looking, replace him with an average or ugly man and women wouldn't have been so keen to help.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1004 on: February 16, 2020, 03:56:22 AM »

Where roughly in the UK? Poor, middle class or rich area?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1005 on: February 16, 2020, 04:00:12 AM »
Would someone behead another man because they were ordered to? Obviously some would. But not all. Truly good, decent, honorable people are rare, but they do exist and it's a travesty to lump them all in the same group.

Simply ordered? Of course not everyone would behead someone simply because they were ordered to.

But I don’t think the argument is that simple. It was given the right set of circumstances, can one behead another human? For what it’s worth, I’m somewhat undecided on this topic.
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1006 on: February 16, 2020, 04:08:47 AM »
Simply ordered? Of course not everyone would behead someone simply because they were ordered to.

But I don’t think the argument is that simple. It was given the right set of circumstances, can one behead another human? For what it’s worth, I’m somewhat undecided on this topic.

Why dont you have a think about it?

As a "therapist" dont you ever sit and contemplate things?

Go read that book I advised, it will explain exactly what people will do with a bit of peer pressure and persuasion..

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1007 on: February 16, 2020, 04:10:41 AM »

That is never the case though, it's usually behead that man and if you don't and disrespect us, we will rape, torture and murder your whole family in front of you then slowly remove every limb from you while you are alive, then remove your eyeballs, skin your face and cut off your head.Ive read enough of your posts over the years, about your family etc.I know exactly what you would do when faced with these 2 options.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1008 on: February 16, 2020, 04:11:35 AM »
Where roughly in the UK? Poor, middle class or rich area?

It was a pretty shitty area to be honest and about 8pm so being dark didn't help. I was dressed smartly for work so not like I turned up at the door looking like a homeless person. I could understand women being concerned and not helping but it was mostly blokes and they all just lied and said they had no jack. Some being honest but most were lying because they couldn't be arsed and not their problem. Was a real eye opener for me mate.

No dude, I insisted on the twenty quid they didn't do it for that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1009 on: February 16, 2020, 04:14:03 AM »
Why dont you have a think about it?

As a "therapist" dont you ever sit and contemplate things?

Go read that book I advised, it will explain exactly what people will do with a bit of peer pressure and persuasion..

I sit and contemplate many different things, but extreme violence is not an area of specialty.
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1010 on: February 16, 2020, 04:15:48 AM »
That is never the case though, it's usually behead that man and if you don't and disrespect us, we will rape, torture and murder your whole family in front of you then slowly remove every limb from you while you are alive, then remove your eyeballs, skin your face and cut off your head.Ive read enough of your posts over the years, about your family etc.I know exactly what you would do when faced with these 2 options.

I read a quote from a German soldiers account of a story of a woman who was concealing a Jewish family, the woman escaped when they discovered the jews, the soldiers shot the jews on the spot, they then found the woman who was hiding at her fathers, they gave the father a choice, its you or your daughter, the man gave up his daughter and they shot her in front of him...

Most people say they would die for their children, fortunately most dont have to make that choice...

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1011 on: February 16, 2020, 04:16:08 AM »
Bundy was good looking, replace him with an average or ugly man and women wouldn't have been so keen to help.

Haha what you trying to say?!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1012 on: February 16, 2020, 04:16:42 AM »
Haha what you trying to say?!

Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1013 on: February 16, 2020, 04:17:06 AM »
I sit and contemplate many different things, but extreme violence is not an area of specialty.

Shame, it teaches you a lot about yourself...

You carry on thinking about fluffy clouds and popcorn

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1014 on: February 16, 2020, 04:19:11 AM »
Shame, it teaches you a lot about yourself...

You carry on thinking about fluffy clouds and popcorn

I never said I necessarily disagreed with your premise.

For what it’s worth, I’ve probably read more about Jung and violence than you will ever read.

Again, debating on getbig is not really worth it.
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: February 16, 2020, 04:24:34 AM »
I never said I necessarily disagreed with your premise.

For what it’s worth, I’ve probably read more about Jung and violence than you will ever read.

Again, debating on getbig is not really worth it.

and yet you still cant make your mind up?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1016 on: February 16, 2020, 04:28:20 AM »
I read a quote from a German soldiers account of a story of a woman who was concealing a Jewish family, the woman escaped when they discovered the jews, the soldiers shot the jews on the spot, they then found the woman who was hiding at her fathers, they gave the father a choice, its you or your daughter, the man gave up his daughter and they shot her in front of him...

Most people say they would die for their children, fortunately most dont have to make that choice...

The cartels are not stupid.Thats why they make it clear it's both you AND your family if you go against them.Makes both the selfish and the selfless fall in line.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1017 on: February 16, 2020, 04:29:43 AM »
and yet you still cant make your mind up?

It waivers depending on who I read and the arguments put forth and the evidence at the time.
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: February 16, 2020, 05:55:11 AM »
It waivers depending on who I read and the arguments put forth and the evidence at the time.
so what do you think now based on all you have read and the arguments put forward?

Is it that you are still undecided ?

have you ever had a standpoint that you would defend?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1019 on: February 16, 2020, 06:07:59 AM »
so what do you think now based on all you have read and the arguments put forward?

Is it that you are still undecided ?

have you ever had a standpoint that you would defend?

I never said that people wouldn't commit heinous acts. However, I prefer not to generalize and say "everyone" would commit a heinous act, given X or Y. I examine each situation and then determine what the outcome may be. Since there are rarely any absolutes, my opinion is that is depends on the situation. But, yes, of course, people are capable of committing horrific acts.

"have you ever had a standpoint that you would defend?"

Yes, I have. I just don't debate and/or discuss such topics on getbig.
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1020 on: February 16, 2020, 06:12:43 AM »
have you read this?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ordinary-Men-Revised-Battalion-Solution/dp/0062303023/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2QCQ1LQO9J3B9&keywords=ordinary+men&qid=1581813359&sprefix=ordinary+men%2Caps%2C143&sr=8-1

I’ve reviewed the write ups of this Book & shall be reading it once I have a copy.
No doubt it’ll just go to show how easily manipulated & manoeuvred people are to do things far beyond
Their Normal range of imagination/ Thoughts.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1021 on: February 16, 2020, 06:13:10 AM »

I wonder if it was self preservation, or disdain for his daughters actions that lead to that particular decision.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1022 on: February 16, 2020, 07:16:01 AM »
I wonder if it was self preservation, or disdain for his daughters actions that lead to that particular decision.

Or maybe it was made up to make Jews seem like cold, unfeeling monsters

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1023 on: February 16, 2020, 07:26:18 AM »
Your area of specialty is windshield wipers...Bosch or Rain-X?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1024 on: February 16, 2020, 07:39:32 AM »
Your area of specialty is windshield wipers...Bosch or Rain-X?

Always Rain-X.
X