Author Topic: Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls | UPDATE: CHAD NICHOLLS FULL RESPONSE!!!  (Read 28978 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2020, 07:41:43 AM »
;D Yep, he had no idea.

Or how Ronnie said ALL his gear was prescribed and then compares baseball players cycles to bbers, and says that they don’t look like bbers...... yeah, that’s cause they don’t run the same cycles as bbers and their main emphasis isn’t on their physiques but in performance

And yet people still believe that Ronnie was natural when he was competing against Demayo, Wheeler, and Levrone in the NPC

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2020, 07:44:28 AM »
Perfect formula for disaster.

Drug addicted bodybuilders willing to serve as guinea pigs mixing up with a drug dealer pretending to play scientist.

Shit happens and it happened to the 5th power.

"1"

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2020, 08:32:09 AM »

Milos, impressive. Doesn't he come from a family of medical professionals too? Perhaps him and Ameen Alai are some of the smarter (not necessarily safer) gurus?

::) ::) ::)

Milos is pretty smart but most importantly he has a lot of experience. Like Milos says, hardcore bodybuilding is an extreme sport, you want something that isn't extreme (or is extremely safe), go do something else. I think a lot of guys are attracted to bb because it's extreme, and I understand completely, that's why it's interesting to me too.

I'm not impressed by Ameen in the least. He comes across as a bullshitter in general and his "scientific" knowledge is shit. I watched some of his recent videos and I just think he is ridiculous, he doesn't say anything interesting or where I think "this guy knows what he's talking about". None of his gear tips has any practical value.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2020, 08:43:23 AM »

Or how Ronnie said ALL his gear was prescribed

Some people even on "hardcore" forums half-entertained the idea that all his gear was prescribed. WTF? Anyone who knows anything knows that's not how this works.
I seem to remember, back in the day, he had some problems with a gear package sent to his moms house or some shit. It's so silly to bullshit like this. I know some say this is what he has to say or needs to say so kids don't think it's okay to use black market drugs. I don't think this sort of crap will save a single kid in any way. And no one cares that he drugged anyway.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2020, 05:33:22 PM »
Some people even on "hardcore" forums half-entertained the idea that all his gear was prescribed. WTF? Anyone who knows anything knows that's not how this works.
I seem to remember, back in the day, he had some problems with a gear package sent to his moms house or some shit. It's so silly to bullshit like this. I know some say this is what he has to say or needs to say so kids don't think it's okay to use black market drugs. I don't think this sort of crap will save a single kid in any way. And no one cares that he drugged anyway.

I'm curious about that story involving Ronnie and the problems receiving a gear package.  I heard about it briefly on the boards, but never got the full details.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2020, 08:11:11 PM »
I'm curious about that story involving Ronnie and the problems receiving a gear package.  I heard about it briefly on the boards, but never got the full details.

I only read about it on the boards also, but it sounded like something did happen. Chad also accused Shawn Ray of calling the cops on him. That was ridiculous, a pro bodybuilder calling the cops on someone else over illegal drugs? ??? ::)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2020, 08:34:43 PM »
No surprise, Ronnie has said numerous times he had asked flex wheeler for advice on what to take and flex told him to take this and that, and he admitted, whether he’s exaggerating or not, that he just took them without knowing what it was

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2020, 08:55:36 PM »
Milos is pretty smart but most importantly he has a lot of experience. Like Milos says, hardcore bodybuilding is an extreme sport, you want something that isn't extreme (or is extremely safe), go do something else. I think a lot of guys are attracted to bb because it's extreme, and I understand completely, that's why it's interesting to me too.

I'm not impressed by Ameen in the least. He comes across as a bullshitter in general and his "scientific" knowledge is shit. I watched some of his recent videos and I just think he is ridiculous, he doesn't say anything interesting or where I think "this guy knows what he's talking about". None of his gear tips has any practical value.

I took am skeptical of Ameen, he claims to have had worked with people who never really acknowledge him as their guru, some (Don Long) even denying that they ever worked with Ameen. Maybe this was back when Ameen was being exposed for being a dealer/gear connection? I know Ameen said he coached Jay Cutler, but the one time Jay strayed from Aceto was when he worked with Rambod for a brief stint. So, little weird...

I'm pretty skeptical of his "DNA based approach" to coaching, the actual scientific literature is very hazy when it comes to personal genomics companies (23&Me, Helix etC) and how that data can provide 'accurate' recommendations for diet, training etc. If you look at Ameen's website  he talks about "analysis of your type 1 to type 2 muscle fiber ratio" which "will impact the strategy for your physical performance plan."

Really?  ::) Even if someone is systemically more fast/slow twitch dominant, it doesn't mean that every muscle is the same. Some muscles are notorious for being more fast twitch, some more slow twitch dominant. Just seems like a lot of science woo rah to win people over.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2020, 08:59:39 PM »

Good thing they blurred the face and changed the voice so that no one can know who they are. Only Lee Priest didn't care about showing his face.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2020, 09:05:03 PM »

Matt, if anyone on these boards can find an old thread. I expect it to be you!  ;)

Good thing they blurred the face and changed the voice so that no one can know who they are. Only Lee Priest didn't care about showing his face.

;D ;D ;D

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2020, 09:27:24 PM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2020, 09:29:20 PM »
I took am skeptical of Ameen, he claims to have had worked with people who never really acknowledge him as their guru, some (Don Long) even denying that they ever worked with Ameen. Maybe this was back when Ameen was being exposed for being a dealer/gear connection? I know Ameen said he coached Jay Cutler, but the one time Jay strayed from Aceto was when he worked with Rambod for a brief stint. So, little weird...

I'm pretty skeptical of his "DNA based approach" to coaching, the actual scientific literature is very hazy when it comes to personal genomics companies (23&Me, Helix etC) and how that data can provide 'accurate' recommendations for diet, training etc. If you look at Ameen's website  he talks about "analysis of your type 1 to type 2 muscle fiber ratio" which "will impact the strategy for your physical performance plan."

Really?  ::) Even if someone is systemically more fast/slow twitch dominant, it doesn't mean that every muscle is the same. Some muscles are notorious for being more fast twitch, some more slow twitch dominant. Just seems like a lot of science woo rah to win people over.

He draws the wrong conclusions from science, not that he has the background to interpret research in the first place. Someone can know a lot less than even Ameen yet their common sense approach is a lot more practical and effective.

An example of his great gear advice is to only use oral anabolics before workouts. This he argues will allow an athlete to only reap the positive effects of the drug for muscle growth while avoiding the negative effects such as a detrimental effect on heart muscle. I think he also recommends alternating between stronger drugs like Anadrol and milder ones like Anavar within the same week. But say you train 4 times per week. You are exposing your body to increased anabolism from the drug for maybe half a day, four days per week. This is far from exploiting the drug fully. Of course you will get less sides from less time exposure to a drug but this has to be compared to the comparatively far weaker anabolic effect than with round the clock exposure. Basically you can't get all the positives without any negatives. And the drug will not go to just the skeletal muscle just because you took it before a workout. So how does this advice help a bodybuilder grow as much as possible or get to the next level? It's useless.

Ameen says he helped and coached Craig Titus. But Craig simply took as many drugs as possible in a pretty haphazard way. Dante Doggcrapp said Craig sent him a fax of his drug cycle and it was the heaviest he had seen, something like 5 grams of just test and the total was something insane like 13 grams. So how did Ameen help him? I think it was just Craig using him for getting drugs, just like he used homos to help finance the whole thing.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2020, 09:36:49 PM »

Say someone has a high ratio slow twitch fibers. That doesn't mean he should train like an endurance athlete for hypertrophy. The same hypertrophy principles will apply to him as they will to a fast twitch dominant athlete. The slow twitch do not hypertrophy much anyway, from what I remember. This kind of genetic info, even if correct will not change much in the way of the optimal approach for hypertrophy. It could maybe help someone decide they should perhaps start running marathons and forget about becoming Mr O. :D

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2020, 11:03:32 PM »
Almost all of top guys Ameen says he worked with either deny or it can’t be proved. It’s not like Titus can back up any of his claims. Doggcrapp bullshits too, he’s never produced or worked with top level guys. Are we supposed to believe Titus would write his whole cycle down in its entirety so he could get Doggcrapp of all peoples opinion?? Absurd..... And DC always claims to know after the fact that he’s had inside information all along about what was going on and how and what the person was using down to the exact amount with pro bodybuilders. They all lie, bodybuilders, “gurus” all of them.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #114 on: February 13, 2020, 02:30:19 AM »
They all lie, bodybuilders, “gurus” all of them.

Of course, basic psychology. I argued with Dogg plenty of times over whether Ronnie turned pro natural and shit like that  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #115 on: February 13, 2020, 03:02:31 AM »
Of course, basic psychology. I argued with Dogg plenty of times over whether Ronnie turned pro natural and shit like that  :D

Size 14 clown shoes palumbo believes Ronnie turned pro natural  ::)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #116 on: February 13, 2020, 06:03:05 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #117 on: February 13, 2020, 06:40:18 AM »
Size 14 clown shoes palumbo believes Ronnie turned pro natural  ::)

"Believes" or really believes, that's the question  :D

These days if you just do some basic anabolics you are basically a natural. He wasn't natural. What a joke.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2020, 06:49:48 AM »
Got around to watching Ronnie’s interview, the guy really is either an idiot or he really doesn’t know what’s going on

He blames the surgeon for his pain and their mishap,  says he even hired an attorney, if that’s the case, should be an easy lawsuit for him. Truth is all those injuries were on him and him alone. Branch has stated he was there at the gym when Ronnie broke a screw in his back doing leg presses. This guy is a mess

Also claims he got his bf levels measured at .33 percent  ::) even says he walks around at 300 pounds at 2 percent

Guy might be an 8 time O winner, but Jesus, he’s an idiot!!

Bevo Ronnie is the only Mr. Olympia who has managed to cripple himself lifting weights

Do you remember the poster billy carp  who used to post on here he worked for metrix when Ronnie was signed with them he said Ronnie was dumber than shit in real life

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2020, 07:11:56 AM »

Shawn raises two distinct points: refusing to work with Chad and the death toll attributed to Chad. Hm, which of these two points does Chad choose to respond to first?  ::)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 13, 2020, 07:12:58 AM »

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: February 13, 2020, 07:16:00 AM »
That's definitely Jay Cutler.

Really? Shit, looks like Lee Priest to me.  ???

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 13, 2020, 07:51:05 AM »
Its justPlaneJane

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #123 on: February 13, 2020, 07:59:56 AM »

I never knew that Jane Lynch was so interested in bodybuilding drugs

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #124 on: February 13, 2020, 08:14:54 AM »
Say someone has a high ratio slow twitch fibers. That doesn't mean he should train like an endurance athlete for hypertrophy. The same hypertrophy principles will apply to him as they will to a fast twitch dominant athlete. The slow twitch do not hypertrophy much anyway, from what I remember. This kind of genetic info, even if correct will not change much in the way of the optimal approach for hypertrophy. It could maybe help someone decide they should perhaps start running marathons and forget about becoming Mr O. :D

It's easy enough to figure out if you respond better to lower or higher rep ranges, using some kind of genetic sequencing is total overkill.  Not that it would provide much information, muscle tissue biopsies are the only way to figure out fast twitch/slow twitch proportions