Author Topic: Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls | UPDATE: CHAD NICHOLLS FULL RESPONSE!!!  (Read 28236 times)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Re: Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2020, 08:17:32 AM »

Shawn raises two distinct points: refusing to work with Chad and the death toll attributed to Chad. Hm, which of these two points does Chad choose to respond to first?  ::)
I know, where was the blast?  Shawn tears up Chad and talks about all the deaths and Chad responds by talking for 5 minutes about how he didn't ask Shawn to work together in 1996.  What a dud of a preview of an interview.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2020, 08:26:35 AM »
 Chad seems elliptical in his segment.

I'm with Shawn on this one.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2020, 09:31:58 AM »
Chad seems elliptical in his segment.

I'm with Shawn on this one.

If I was an investigator, I’d be suspicious - his demeanor and cadence or speech if off. Very odd.

J

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2020, 09:47:39 AM »
the more time has gone on, the more you realise that ronnie dominated because he was dumb enough to take the highest dosages and bear the sides, until he got hit with palumboism.

palumbo with his average genetics must have been mega dosing to get palumboism, so imagine how much ronnie with his tier 1 genetics must have been on to manage to get palumboized.

I remember he used to do a weird twitch in his dvds while working out.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2020, 10:05:38 AM »

Chad looking straight out of Limp Bizkit.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2020, 01:07:13 PM »

Chad talks like a girl. “Like”, “literally”.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2020, 03:00:48 PM »
the more time has gone on, the more you realise that ronnie dominated because he was dumb enough to take the highest dosages and bear the sides, until he got hit with palumboism.

palumbo with his average genetics must have been mega dosing to get palumboism, so imagine how much ronnie with his tier 1 genetics must have been on to manage to get palumboized.

I remember he used to do a weird twitch in his dvds while working out.

good post and yes... he had some strange movements

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2020, 03:02:40 PM »
Chad looking straight out of Limp Bizkit.

long soul patch lol!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2020, 03:29:32 PM »
Chad talks like a girl. “Like”, “literally”.

His test levels are low after all the years of gearing up, give the guy a break, nothing wrong with being emotional these days

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2020, 03:34:57 PM »
Flex Wheeler and Paul Dillett need to give their opinion. Their opinions matter. They worked with Chad.

Since Shawn and Chad never worked together, all they are doing is disagreeing with each other. Shawn is basing his opinions on rumors and gossip.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2020, 03:39:26 PM »
His test levels are low after all the years of gearing up, give the guy a break, nothing wrong with being emotional these days
Think of it like this. He drugged his wife up so that she should have been competing in the men’s open class of bodybuilding. She was the man. He was the woman.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2020, 03:40:32 PM »
Think of it like this. He drugged his wife up so that she should have been competing in the men’s open class of bodybuilding. She was the man. He was the woman.

Did you sleep with Shawn?I forget, I seem to remember you did

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2020, 03:53:07 PM »

"everything Shawn said was a flat out lie, I mean literally all of it, apart from everything was true except I wasn't working with athletes in 96, I only worked with Kim, I started with others in 97"

So can someone remind me which bit Shawn lied about?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2020, 04:11:54 PM »
Remember chad did turn his wife into a man I bet she drilled him in his asshole with her strap on and Chad loved it

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2020, 04:20:21 PM »

That Chad was pretty slick, pulled a fast one on himself

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2020, 04:51:07 PM »
That Chad was pretty slick, pulled a fast one on himself
He used his wife as a stepping stone to train/ fry kidneys with other athletes.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2020, 05:17:14 PM »
Did you sleep with Shawn?I forget, I seem to remember you did

I'll take this one Booty.  Army of One - yes, she did.  He prolapsed her anus. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2020, 05:48:49 PM »
I'm just watching Shawn's interview now.  Damn - good stuff!  Shawn is a great speaker.  Articulate, full of confidence, and a father, which I respect.  Shawn was [or is] a Christian, and I respect that too, even though I'm not religious myself.

I've always liked Shawn.  He's like me in the respect that he speaks his mind even if he gets hated for it.  I like that quality, and I wish more people could be that way.  I feel that far too many people self-censor, and Shawn isn't one of those guys.

LOL @ Chad offering Shawn "help" after he had just placed 2nd at the Mr. Olympia.  I mean, come on.  Is that what coaches do?  Try to align themselves with top guys, so they can then take credit for it?  Seems like a good strategy, but also an insult to Shawn's to Shawn's ability to get himself in shape, which he was obviously able to do.

I also think Shawn would have probably been a multi-212 Olympia winner, had he been 20 years later.  After all, he almost won the whole show himself, despite being outweighed by the champion.  I'm sure not winning the Olympia is something that bothers Shawn, but being 2nd in the world at what you do, and seemingly with this health intact today - and his family - is nothing to scoff at.

Good for Shawn for speaking his mind here.  He's always had my respect, and that opinion is only solidified here.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2020, 06:11:42 PM »
shawn has plenty of skeletons himself, didn't his mom do jail time by claiming a certain package was hers and not his?

he always talks about health, how is it healthy to be as fat as he is especially in his 50's?  i also don't understand how a guy goes from being a top bodybuilder to being fat, how do you go from one extreme to the other?

will somebody question shawn about how he always forgets his wallet when the waitress brings the check?

E
E

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2020, 06:48:44 PM »
shawn has plenty of skeletons himself, didn't his mom do jail time by claiming a certain package was hers and not his?

he always talks about health, how is it healthy to be as fat as he is especially in his 50's?  i also don't understand how a guy goes from being a top bodybuilder to being fat, how do you go from one extreme to the other?

will somebody question shawn about how he always forgets his wallet when the waitress brings the check?

E

Shawn dines and dashes?  LOL.  I'm reminded of a meme that I once saw on Facebook.  Someone in the comments replied "He didn't forget shit - he's just Black", LOL.

I'm not sure what is up with that story about Shawn's mom.  Is it possible that Shawn made money with something illicit, and was taking care of his mom, and she was ok taking the charge, because she would get a lesser charge than he would?  Maybe she was ok with it, because Shawn was taking care of her, as I suggested could have been the case.

I'm just speculating here.  I'm not even sure if that incident actually happened, although I too read about it on the boards.

Regarding your comment about Shawn getting fat - is he really that fat for a 54-year-old man?  I mentioned before that I got fat myself - I got to 213-lb in 2018!!  I then dieted down to 163-lb, and now I'm sitting at my lean 170-lb or so again.  I think that's the right weight for me.

Just wondering if Shawn is that fat for his age and etc.  He might still lift, but if there is one thing I admired about Shawn, it was that when he retired from competitive pro bodybuilding, he seemed to have put the gear usage behind him too.  Keep in mind that Shawn could have added 20-lb of muscle if he wanted to push his body to that extent - but he didn't want to.  Would he have won the Olympia with an extra 20-lb of muscle?  Possibly.  After all, he almost won as it was!  But Shawn wanted to do it his way, and keep his health in check.  I admire that a lot, and he seems to have moved on to greener pastures, as a father and family man.

I wish Ron would un-ban my bodybuilding website!  FYI, Shawn gave me a FREE copy of his "Fitness After 40" DVD for review, at the 2007 Arnold Classic expo!  I respected the fact that Shawn didn't appear to do a steroid transformation for the DVD.  It seemed to me he did a legitimate drug-free transformation, and I respect that.  Perhaps he was on a bit of TRT, but I would say that was about it.

Since Ron has banned my website, I'll post the link using an IP URL:

http://209.29.131.27/shawnrayfitnessafter40dvd.html

And here is the Dine and Dash meme that I LOL'd at when I read the comment on it that said "He didn't forget shit - he's just Black."  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2020, 07:04:04 PM »
shawn placed lower every time he tried to come in bigger

E
E

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #146 on: February 13, 2020, 07:09:18 PM »
shawn placed lower every time he tried to come in bigger

E

Hmm...good point.  I didn't realize that - didn't Shawn always place top four?  Lol.  So it's not like his placings radically went down, but I guess if they went down at all, then it's proof that bigger wouldn't have been better for him.

Maybe if he pushed both the steroids hard AND the diuretics/cutting agents, he could have won?  Just speculation.

Shawn says some great stuff here, starting just after the 37 minute mark.  I like how he is happy with how things turned out for him, despite never winning the Mr. Olympia.  It's nice to be able to look back without regrets like that.  Unfortunately, a lot of past champions can't say the same.

This link takes you to about the part in the interview where he looks back at his career with happiness:

=2220

Also, Earl - what was that about Shawn Dine and Dashing?  Did he really do that?  Lol.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #147 on: February 13, 2020, 07:17:05 PM »
Hmm...good point.  I didn't realize that - didn't Shawn always place top four?  Lol.  So it's not like his placings radically went down, but I guess if they went down at all, then it's proof that bigger wouldn't have been better for him.

Maybe if he pushed both the steroids hard AND the diuretics/cutting agents, he could have won?  Just speculation.

Shawn says some great stuff here, starting just after the 37 minute mark.  I like how he is happy with how things turned out for him, despite never winning the Mr. Olympia.  It's nice to be able to look back without regrets like that.  Unfortunately, a lot of past champions can't say the same.

This link takes you to about the part in the interview where he looks back at his career with happiness:

=2220

Also, Earl - what was that about Shawn Dine and Dashing?  Did he really do that?  Lol.

he said so himself, every time he tried to get bigger he was out of the top 3 - 4, his strength was overall balance with great conditioning, he only beat guys like nasser and Mr. Levrone when he was significantly sharper

i think shawn is very bitter he didn't win, which i understand

there was always talk of shawn always taking advantage of a free meal, really seems like most people have negative things to say about him and it isn't just because he speaks his mind

E
E

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: February 13, 2020, 08:29:32 PM »
I'm just watching Shawn's interview now.  Damn - good stuff!  Shawn is a great speaker.  Articulate, full of confidence, and a father, which I respect.  Shawn was [or is] a Christian, and I respect that too, even though I'm not religious myself.

I've always liked Shawn.  He's like me in the respect that he speaks his mind even if he gets hated for it.  I like that quality, and I wish more people could be that way.  I feel that far too many people self-censor, and Shawn isn't one of those guys.

Matt, why is this relevant? Would you not respect his religious views, had he identified as an atheist/agnostic? Shawn seemingly cheats on his wife, took illegal drugs for years and years, disrespecting God's temple which is his body. But yes, hmm good on him for spending a few hours a week at Church (assuming he even does, which I doubt).

I have no issues with religion (I come from a fairly religious family) but I can't stand the idea that someone's wholesome purely because they identify with a religion. The nastiest, most hypocritical people I've ever met happened to be religious and I don't suddenly "respect" anyone more or less for learning that they follow a religion.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 13, 2020, 10:18:49 PM »
I'll take this one Booty.  Army of One - yes, she did.  He prolapsed her anus. 
Beefyfan fuck off.