Author Topic: kevin levrones best and worst years as PRO.  (Read 1964 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
kevin levrones best and worst years as PRO.
« on: April 17, 2006, 10:12:24 AM »
i would say kevin turned into a beast in 1996 when he  won the arnold classic 1996 and continued to look like in that form from 1996 to 1999 all the way levrone was just huge.the thing is that levrone never lost his trademark shape and size.but i also think his worst years as a pro was from 2000.he started to loose size post olympia 2000.he looked like half his own size in 2001.got back his trademark size and aesthetics in 2002 .....but truly lost it again when he came up flat and legless in 2003.sad he quited bodybuilding.i think if he kept himself motivated  throughout and i think so he was too distracted by his music.he should have quited his band and give 110% dedication 2 bodybuilding,i am sure he would have smoked each and every in any competion

following is a pick of wat levrone used 2 look when he was 100% into his bodybuilding....his famous 1996 arnold classic form.cheers for levrone
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: kevin levrones best and worst years as PRO.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 10:30:12 AM »
his 96' ASC victory was his most controvercial! that was Wheeler's show and everyone knows it

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 10:47:54 AM »
fuck no flex got destroyed >:(

I honestly though kev was at his best in one of his first contests the 92 NOC

his worst was the 03 Olympia but that's because he tore his tricep a few weeks before

still at his worst he is better than 90% of pros

E
E

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 10:53:30 AM »
his 96' ASC victory was his most controvercial! that was Wheeler's show and everyone knows it

blah blah blah.the most over over-rated pro ever. flex sucked big time .levrone all the way.as far as i know he was given the most gifts ever by the IFBB.the most smallest and the most crappiest looking pro ever.i still don't understand y every 1 keeps ranting about flex wheeler was great.by far the worst pro ever.and yes sultan of symmetry my ass...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 11:01:24 AM »
Flex Wheeler's physique was pure art and poetry. he earned every victory and deserved many that he lost - especially the '96 ASC

The closest the world has seen to Wheeler in recent years is Melvin Anthony - after Melvin, we'll likely never see it again . . .

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 11:17:00 AM »
I don't think any of those photos you posted are from the 96 O where flex got destroyed

E
E

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2006, 12:00:21 PM »
All good shots of Flex, except that last one with the massive synthol delts. :( Thank you Mr. Glass. >:(
a

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2006, 12:02:06 PM »
blah blah blah.the most over over-rated pro ever. flex sucked big time .levrone all the way.as far as i know he was given the most gifts ever by the IFBB.the most smallest and the most crappiest looking pro ever.i still don't understand y every 1 keeps ranting about flex wheeler was great.by far the worst pro ever.and yes sultan of symmetry my ass...

If you truly feel that way, your bodybuilding ideals must be quite different from most.