Author Topic: Monday gym story part 2 !!!!!!!!  (Read 5567 times)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Monday gym story part 2 !!!!!!!!
« on: April 17, 2006, 10:37:31 AM »
So I was on the way to the gym and there was this little crippled kid walking down the side of the road, he must have weighed a buck twenty soaking wet.  I honked my horn and scared the crap outta him. AHHAHAHHAHAHA! Who does he think he is?
Then when I was pulling into the parking lot, some lady was walking her baby in a stroller. I ran over to the lady, ripped my shirt off and screamed at the baby “AAARRRRRGH!” HAHHAHHHAHAHAA
 Then when I got in the gym, I went over to warm up my legs on the stairmaster and some old man was on it. That skinny old bastard has no right being in my gym so I punched him in the hamstring and made him fall to the ground. AHHAHHAHHHHAAHAH
I’m a badass! HAHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!!!

tiny-tit bounty hunter

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Monday gym story part 2 !!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 10:39:45 AM »
So I was on the way to the gym and there was this little crippled kid walking down the side of the road, he must have weighed a buck twenty soaking wet.  I honked my horn and scared the crap outta him. AHHAHAHHAHAHA! Who does he think he is?
Then when I was pulling into the parking lot, some lady was walking her baby in a stroller. I ran over to the lady, ripped my shirt off and screamed at the baby “AAARRRRRGH!” HAHHAHHHAHAHAA
 Then when I got in the gym, I went over to warm up my legs on the stairmaster and some old man was on it. That skinny old bastard has no right being in my gym so I punched him in the hamstring and made him fall to the ground. AHHAHHAHHHHAAHAH

hahah, yes, another true IRON WARRIOR !!!

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 10:39:51 AM »
dat will teach em.

who do they think they are exactly?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 11:12:31 AM »

ahaah YESSSSS!!!   
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 11:14:21 AM »

Great work!!  Although after growlin at the old lady you coulda punched in the teeth.

MOS

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 11:15:03 AM »

Yes, I do all of those things on a regular basis!  We are true IRON WARRIORS!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2006, 11:15:26 AM »
You know guys, I've been thinking and I believe this guy is making this up and trying to insult my gym story.  that's really not very cool.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2006, 11:19:19 AM »
You know guys, I've been thinking and I believe this guy is making this up and trying to insult my gym story.  that's really not very cool.

No way man, this is legit. Your story only reminded me of mine. We are disciples of the Iron!!
tiny-tit bounty hunter

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2006, 11:20:41 AM »
No way man, this is legit. Your story only reminded me of mine. We are disciples of the Iron!!

Alright then bro.  Good work.  Next time I would suggest mentioning how much weight you did in the gym. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2006, 11:23:01 AM »

Don't worry Show, he's also pretending not to love teh cock, but we're lettin him get away with it for the time being.

MOS

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 11:30:44 AM »
hahhahaha
Valhalla awaits.

robocop

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2006, 11:33:12 AM »
pathetic clowns burn in hell

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2006, 11:36:17 AM »
Did I mention i was deadlifing 375for 8?

;)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2006, 01:11:00 PM »
he's full of shiiiiite. he made that story up
Get Big, or Die Trying

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2006, 01:13:02 PM »
he's full of shiiiiite. he made that story up

Einstein would be proud.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 01:22:31 PM »
I WENT TO THE GYM TODAY AS WELL...AS SOON AS I WALKED IN I SPRAYED OFF A WHOLE MACHINE-GUN CLIP IN BROAD SWEEPS ACROSS THE GYM, THEN I ROAAAARED AT ALL THE BONE-SACKED BONER BITING BASTARDS WHO HAD THE NERVE TO GET BLOOD ON MY EQUIPMENT, FORCING THE SURVIVORS TO WIPE UP THE BLOOD UNTIL I COULD SEE MY GIGANTIC REFLECTION ON EVERY PLATE, EVERY BAR, I EVEN FORCED THEM TO SCRUB UNTIL I COULD SEE MY REFLECTION IN THE PADDED SEATS.
AFTER A FEW SECONDS I LOST INTEREST IN THIS AND PROCEEDED TO UPPERCUT ALL THE SURVIVORS WITH MY PERPETUAL STEEL-ROD ERECTION AND OF COURSE THIS DECAPITATED THEM ALL, LEAVING THE GYM ALL TO MYSELF EXCEPT FOR THIS KID IN A WHEEL CHAIR WHO WAS COWERING BEHIND THE DESK...I THREW BACK MY MONSTROUS HOT-DOG RIDDLED HEAD AND HAD A HEARTY LAUGH, BEFORE PICKING UP THE SLOBBERING SCREAMING girl OVER MY HEAD AND THROWING HIM WHEELCHAIR AND ALL DOWN THE STAIRS, GRRRRRRRRRRRRR....TEACH THEM TO DARE TO BE IN THE GYM WHEN I FEEL LIKE LIFTING!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2006, 02:03:04 PM »
Yes, and next time be sure to dynamite the place as you're leaving!! Those punk asses will surely learn better than to mess with true IRON WARRIORS after they've been blown to dust!!!! ;D

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2006, 02:05:01 PM »
Did I mention i was deadlifing 375for 8?

;)

That would be 365 for 8 hahahahahahahahahahaha weaker than a leukemia patient hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2006, 02:07:15 PM »
That would be 365 for 8 hahahahahahahahahahaha weaker than a leukemia patient hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha.

hahhaah, alsmost as weak as someone who's ENTIRE back routine is pullovers.....hahahaha what a queer.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2006, 02:08:08 PM »
LOL!! My best laugh in a long time. Sarcasm is a wonderful trait. Showstoppa's comment cracked me up too. You Iron Warriors are soooo crazy!

Special "Iron Warrior Fan Club" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2006, 02:10:21 PM »
LOL!! My best laugh in a long time. Sarcasm is a wonderful trait. Showstoppa's comment cracked me up too. You Iron Warriors are soooo crazy!

Special "Iron Warrior Fan Club" Ed

Much appreciated Ed, as I very much admire your work on here, too.

From one IRON WARRIOR to another.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2006, 02:20:20 PM »
Much appreciated Ed, as I very much admire your work on here, too.

From one IRON WARRIOR to another.

Ditto. Ed has made me laugh my ass off many times, a valued member in the brotherhood of iron.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2006, 02:31:55 PM »
Ed should have a monthly column in one of the muscle rags.  Which mag would you prefer, Ed?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2006, 07:27:53 PM »
Ed should have a monthly column in one of the muscle rags.  Which mag would you prefer, Ed?
Whichever one people still read. As I recall Flex has no sense of humor. Haven't seen Ironman at a newstand in years. Musclemag was always my favorite because it didn't take itself so seriously, but now it seems MD is the one that gets the most laughs. I just hope I'm not judged by someone who found "Would you tap that ass?" and "Who would win a fight between you and Titus?" to be profoundly funny after the first time.

Special "MD" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2006, 07:33:10 PM »
I went over to warm up my legs on the stairmaster and some old man was on it. That skinny old bastard has no right being in my gym so I punched him in the hamstring and made him fall to the ground. AHHAHHAHHHHAAHAH

Hey man, Alexxx has just as much right to use that stairmaster as anyone.