Author Topic: Illuminati  (Read 11895 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Illuminati
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2020, 08:30:15 PM »
Why not?

English muffins?

Are you still sticking with "Dave's" bread. I've gone to the Power Seed version. Love it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2020, 08:32:22 PM »
carbs are bad

Of course, the most abundant food source on the planet.  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2020, 08:39:00 PM »
I doubt it, I know SF. He’s genuinely caring of getbiggers and wishes nothing but the best

He wasn't always this way. But when Rory came into his life he seems more at peace now. He disagrees with me on a lot of issues but I still feel the love and compassion.

I wish him the best as well.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2020, 09:46:48 PM »
Don't be fooled, he's a manager.

Don’t be fooled, he has health insurance

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2020, 12:14:11 AM »
He a clerk at Autozone.

No he isn’t.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2020, 01:05:59 AM »
Of course, the most abundant food source on the planet.  ::)

and something your body can do without, cant say the same for fats and protein...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2020, 01:07:42 AM »
No he isn’t.

This is Getbig. You can be whatever you want to be. Just look at JPJ.  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2020, 01:21:19 AM »
and something your body can do without, cant say the same for fats and protein...

For once you actually said something that is true, but that doesn't make it automatically bad for you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2020, 01:24:05 AM »
This is Getbig. You can be whatever you want to be. Just look at JPJ.  ;)

That's because he never communicated with you off the board where all pretense is dropped and he can just be himself.

And what about JPJ? You haven't "looked" at her. I have. And she is what she says. Why do you think she'd even bother to talk to a vile old pervert like you on a personal level.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2020, 01:27:02 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2020, 01:32:13 AM »
For once you actually said something that is true, but that doesn't make it automatically bad for you.
Carbs are the reason for worldwide obesity

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2020, 02:00:16 AM »
No he isn’t.

Have WE met in Davos '18 !.
            8)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2020, 04:16:13 AM »
LOL! He has real advance degrees, not your internet pick and choose bull shit that you have to support your personal dogma.
it doesnt show in his posts, maybe thats part of his genius, a bit like Kaiser Soze...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2020, 04:31:59 AM »
I don't think he is a full-fledge psychiatrist but in that field. I think he's still working on his doctorate. I'm not sure. It's been a while since we chatted. Don't be fooled, he's no dummy. Just comes here to unwind and baloney around.

He’s a Ok sometimes & then starts the psychological tricks in his postings
Cleary he’s Smart Just Not That Smart - He Certainly Not Fooling Me.
As I said Mixing his Work with Pleasure - And he’s been Rumbled.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2020, 11:01:49 AM »
That's because he never communicated with you off the board where all pretense is dropped and he can just be himself.

And what about JPJ? You haven't "looked" at her. I have. And she is what she says. Why do you think she'd even bother to talk to a vile old pervert like you on a personal level.

You have no idea who I have communicated with "off board" and you never will because PMs are private.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2020, 11:06:37 AM »
I don't think he is a full-fledge psychiatrist but in that field. I think he's still working on his doctorate. I'm not sure. It's been a while since we chatted. Don't be fooled, he's no dummy. Just comes here to unwind and baloney around.

I'm not so sure.

I believe SF1900 has no involvement within Psychology nor do I think he has an actual Medical Doctorate allowing for the title of Psychiatrist. I think he is merely a low-brow, knuckle dragging behemoth with a penchant for men in thongs. He is simply a deranged homosexual that is clearly obsessed with XFACTOR.

He is also a god damn fucking liar and I wouldn't be surprised if he tricked some of you into thinking that he has some level of academic training in the field of psychology. His IP clearly shows that he lives somewhere in the midwest and based on the city highlighted, nothing but a bunch of cousin-fucking hillbillies are likely found within.

I could be wrong though. I've dealt with many liars on here over the years. Ron and I once knew a Persian here parading as a millionaire playboy, he turned out to be poor as fuck.

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2020, 11:09:26 AM »
I'm not so sure.

I believe SF1900 has no involvement within Psychology nor do I think he has an actual Medical Doctorate allowing for the title of Psychiatrist. I think he is merely a low-brow, knuckle dragging behemoth with a penchant for men in thongs. He is simply a deranged homosexual that is clearly obsessed with XFACTOR.

He is also a god damn fucking liar and I wouldn't be surprised if he tricked some of you into thinking that he has some level of academic training in the field of psychology. His IP clearly shows that he lives somewhere in the midwest and based on the city highlighted, nothing but a bunch of cousin-fucking hillbillies are likely found within.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2020, 06:57:55 PM »
I'm not so sure.

I could be wrong though. I've dealt with many liars on here over the years. Ron and I once knew a Persian here parading as a millionaire playboy, he turned out to be poor as fuck.

"1"
SF1900 is my gimmick, bro!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2020, 07:08:44 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2020, 07:19:59 PM »
He is telling people it’s not me on here. And the thing is he always questioning on here if it’s me on my account. Then he’ll insert a comment about me posting a pic. So this is a manipulative way of him getting me to post a pic to prove it’s me. I don’t need to prove anything especially to a faceless person. I might be blond but I am not a dumb one.

I've been telling people on the streets it's not me on here too.  And the thing is, no one really cares.   ;D

It is truth that if a person can't laugh at themselves, then it is high time for others to laugh at them.  Exempli gratia?

Jerry (go)Nadler. 

Illuminati is a fine fellow indeed.  He presents himself as himself, which is to say a good man.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2020, 07:58:42 PM »
I'm not so sure.

"1"

Brutal!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2020, 09:31:35 PM »
I'm not so sure.

"1"

I see what you did here.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2020, 03:02:55 PM »
I'm not so sure.

"1"

Damn

SF where you at , we need your reply urgently .

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2020, 03:17:28 PM »
I'm not so sure.

"1"

Sf has been nothing but cool with me.Never said he was a dr or anything medical that I’m aware of.I think you guys are confusing things.I don’t think he who mentioned a dr was talking about sf but someone else.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2020, 03:47:22 PM »
Damn

SF where you at , we need your reply urgently .

Yeah, screw OMR. I want nothing to do with him any more.
X