Author Topic: Swedish minister says migrant rbbers pee on their victims becse feel hoplessness  (Read 6809 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
 ::)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Should be dragged out of his house and smashed to bits

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yeah, and guess what our PRIME MINISTER says???

Swedish PM says sadistic pee robberies are a result of conservative tax cuts 10 years ago!!

HE IS BLAMING IT ON TAX CUTS FROM 10 YEARS AGO!!!

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/02/swedish-pm-says-sadistic-pee-robberies-are-a-result-of-conservative-tax-cuts-10-years-ago/

For Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven, it is not mass migration or virulent racism against Swedes that are behind the wave of sadistic child robberies in the country. Instead, he blames the former conservative government’s tax cuts.

Löfven claims that he reacts strongly to the sadistic, brutal humiliation robberies that have been carried out on multiple occasions against Swedish children.

Despite his alleged empathy for the victims,  Löfven fails to make the connection between the brutal phenomenon and migration, even though the issue is clearly about young migrants who rob and sadistically humiliate Swedish children.

Instead, Löfven – who seemingly has been living in a parallel universe – links the massive increase in robberies to tax cuts implemented by the conservative alliance.
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
the reason they are robbing and pissing on people is that they know they can, and get away with it because of people like him...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
the reason they are robbing and pissing on people is that they know they can, and get away with it because of people like him...

They know they can do ANYTHING they want, since they know they won't be deported due to our twat-government.
Q

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
You can't put millions of immigrants in the same bag as the confused individuals who peed on Swedish kids.

Furthermore, how do we know the kids didn't ask for it? What if they were racist towards them? Totally justifiable in some scenarios.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
https://twitter.com/Henrik_Palmgren/status/1206667887773147136

"Immigrant gang assault & then urinate on a Swedish kid.
Remember no go zones don’t exist, there are no issues arising from immigration, multiculturalism is a strength & we now have a safer & more united society after 2 decades of open borders.
This is unfortunately just beginning"
Q

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
They are feral dogs is what they. The Swedes are just too cucked to see

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
They are feral dogs is what they. The Swedes are just too cucked to see

The citizens see, they just can't do anything.

When we do anything/speak out on Facebook, we are fined, jailed, lose our jobs etc

Police follow the Government.

Current Government are bought/traitors.
Q

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
If the rest of the world doesn't take notice, switch-over to conservative,and stop this madness, things will jsut get worse globally.

Mental illness of the cuck libtards is the cause here. Start locking up these clowns, maybe others will think twice.
Lock your borders, lock your doors, keep the animals out... Diversity  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
A friend of mine's kid of 15 was robbed of his jacket, money and cellphone by 5 Somalis here in Sweden recently. I don't know if this kind of stuff is nothing unusual in some parts of the US but this kind of stuff rarely happened here in the past. These scum specifically target kids who look like ethnic Swedes. Lots of theories of why this is. Another friend of mine said the offenders say ethnic Swedes are easy targets who never put up a fight. That may be part of it but they are encouraged by the leftist identity politics which says Swedes are very racist so they are kind of fair game. But no one really believes this, everyone knows Swedes are some of the least racist people in the world who have invited the world with open arms. But it's hip to blame every problem of immigrants on basically nonexistent racism. The scum is also encouraged by the knowledge that there is no real punishment for this kind of crime. Many of these perpetrators come from cultures where the rulers know that transgressors need punishment where the whole family of the perpetrator is punished - someone does something the government doesn't like and their house is bulldozed and the whole family is killed or punished. It's not seen as a sufficient deterrent to only punish the specific perpetrator.

When dealing with these alien cultures perhaps Sweden would need to rethink their approach to meting out punishment. Some even in the mainstream have suggested that the parents of minors should pay fines if their minor kids act out. Could be fair. But it doesn't seem like anything like this will happen. I can say with confidence that the Swedish PM is very hated here, though it's not just him, most of the politicians are the same.

It makes you want to cry when you go to the city centre here in Gothenburg. Many unconnected people have told me the same thing, "I think someone should just bomb the place or go wild with a machine gun and just mow down the scum"  :D It's not serious of course, but it's a sign of the frustration and even sadness people feel over this horrible multicultural experiment.

The politicians say:

"Diversity is strength"

"Diversity is a core Swedish value"

Really? Who decided that? Based on what evidence is diversity our strength?

pamith

• Getbig V
When will Europe wake up??? Gosh!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

its all going exactly to plan...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
its all going exactly to plan...

Does this plan entail “us” being pushed far enough to wake up, or plan as in “we” go out like a fart in the wind?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Does this plan entail “us” being pushed far enough to wake up, or plan as in “we” go out like a fart in the wind?

We are boiled slowly like a lobster and don't notice what is happening :D

I think Sweden is "peace damaged", don't know the proper English term for this, but it seems like countries that experienced war are "tougher" and don't take good times for granted.

There probably isn't one overarching evil plan, just many different interests converging into a certain outcome. Probably lots of politicians who don't agree with what is happening but they just do what is expedient and beneficial for their careers - a kind of narcissism.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
We are boiled slowly like a lobster and don't notice what is happening :D

I think Sweden is "peace damaged", don't know the proper English term for this, but it seems like countries that experienced war are "tougher" and don't take good times for granted.

There probably isn't one overarching evil plan, just many different interests converging into a certain outcome. Probably lots of politicians who don't agree with what is happening but they just do what is expedient and beneficial for their careers - a kind of narcissism.

Didn't know you were Swedish Van the Man!

You are probably correct though, things like these would never fly in countries like Croatia, Serbia or other countries that have been wartorn.

People are just too soft here these days.
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

People will never push, they just carry on regardless as long as the moves are made in small increments...

Its the same reason the German people just carried on regardless as Hitler tried to eliminate the Jews

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Let's be SPECIFIC, in some parts of Europe !.

denarii

• Getbig V
its what you guys want. stop complaining, or do something about it

f450

• Getbig IV
who is doing the voting?

obsidian

• Getbig V
Didn't know you were Swedish Van the Man!

You are probably correct though, things like these would never fly in countries like Croatia, Serbia or other countries that have been wartorn.

People are just too soft here these days.
Thing is Sweden will be war torn sooner rather than later. What will the excuse of the ethnic Swedes be then?

And I don't buy this excuse that they are afraid to retaliate because they will lose their jobs etc. Since when did that hold anyone back? Can't they think outside the box? Wear makeup, masks etc? Destroy video cameras before attacking your enemy. And if you get fired kill the boss and destroy the company offices. Rob banks and steal from the government. They took your tax money so it is only fair to take it back. When you are at war there are no rules. The Swedish government is at war with ethnic Swedes. Might as well get the party started and declare the government illegitimate and start stacking bodies.

Last time I checked the police in Sweden don't appear to be too intimidating. So what's holding the Vikings back?! I would have thought the shit would have hit the fan a long time ago. Maybe the Vikings never existed?!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Thing is Sweden will be war torn sooner rather than later. What will the excuse of the ethnic Swedes be then?

And I don't buy this excuse that they are afraid to retaliate because they will lose their jobs etc. Since when did that hold anyone back? Can't they think outside the box? Wear makeup, masks etc? Destroy video cameras before attacking your enemy. And if you get fired kill the boss and destroy the company offices. Rob banks and steal from the government. They took your tax money so it is only fair to take it back. When you are at war there are no rules. The Swedish government is at war with ethnic Swedes. Might as well get the party started and declare the government illegitimate and start stacking bodies.

Last time I checked the police in Sweden don't appear to be too intimidating. So what's holding the Vikings back?! I would have thought the shit would have hit the fan a long time ago. Maybe the Vikings never existed?!

Things still aren't bad enough, life is still pretty comfy. The chance that the average Swede becomes a victim of immigrant crime is still low. There is an increased sense of insecurity and anxiety about the future but it's just not bad enough at this time for people to go postal.

There is a huge propaganda effort saying stats prove that crime is not increasing. The politicians, the police and the media constantly talk about the average citizen being uninformed and stupid for feeling insecure and anxious about the future of the country. They blame the internet and the Russians for trying to foster dissatisfaction in Swedes Lol  :D Just like in the US, it's all the Russians fault.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Most of King Bjorn Ironside grandkids died defending Mr.Hitler bunker in April '45  :P , others took off for Paraguay & Argentina with 50 000 other Nazis !.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Things still aren't bad enough, life is still pretty comfy. The chance that the average Swede becomes a victim of immigrant crime is still low. There is an increased sense of insecurity and anxiety about the future but it's just not bad enough at this time for people to go postal.

There is a huge propaganda effort saying stats prove that crime is not increasing. The politicians, the police and the media constantly talk about the average citizen being uninformed and stupid for feeling insecure and anxious about the future of the country. They blame the internet and the Russians for trying to foster dissatisfaction in Swedes Lol  :D Just like in the US, it's all the Russians fault.

If a national referendum were held on whether to continue to permit or ban immigration from the third world, anonymous ballots, what would the outcome be?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
If a national referendum were held on whether to continue to permit or ban immigration from the third world, anonymous ballots, what would the outcome be?

Well, I think a directly democratic vote on immigration would not have allowed this situation to develop in the first place - and it started several decades back.
I am convinced an anonymous ballot like that would stop immigration completely. For all the talk of democracy here they always make the point that the public is too stupid to know what's good for them. We are all just very easy targets for Russian bots and memes. Swedes did not like the recent oikophobic SAS ad... correction, Swedes loved it, it was Russian hackers who made it seem like Swedes were pissed, along with a smattering of Nazis. ::)