Author Topic: All racists: list the accomplishments of your "president" Donald g trump...  (Read 1680 times)

borsen8

• Getbig III
And i will refute them, point by point.

Unless you are scared by some intellectual debate?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The gauntlet has been throw down.
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

Unless you are scared of intellectual debate?

How Shizzonian of you.  If by "intellectual debate" you mean Mental Masturbation in the Rounde, I suggest you play tummy sticks and glory holes with Straw or Prime.  Your mind is naught but knotted bundle of small gauge mental floss.  Think of what happened to the Gordian Knot.

borsen8

• Getbig III
How Shizzonian of you.  If by "intellectual debate" you mean Mental Masturbation in the Rounde, I suggest you play tummy sticks and glory holes with Straw or Prime.  Your mind is naught but knotted bundle of small gauge mental floss.  Think of what happened to the Gordian Knot.

Typical low iq Trump supporter. Offers nothing of substance ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

THIS !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark !.

(borsen8 shitty country)

The Scott

• Getbig V
Typical low iq Trump supporter. Offers nothing of substance ::)

It's no secret that my IQ is well below average.  Approximately 80 or so to be honest.  Grudges such as those borne here by cucks like yourself are the result of you feeeeeeeeling you are "owed" something by the productive members of society.  An apology or perhaps a frree ride through school for a degree in "African Trans-Lesbian Studies" or the like. Maybe you want a free home in a good neighborhood free of your own kind?

I submit that the term "zeitgeist" (i.e., "spirit of the times"be changed to accommodate you and your kind.  Henceforth in your and your kindred spirit's dubious honor the once time honored term shall be called "Scheißegeist".  Shit Ghost aka "Spirit of Shit".

Given the DemocRatic Party's and cucks worldwide love of the KKK and hatred of all things civilized, wearing white sheets should come natural to you folks.  You deserve it when it comes for you.

Whatever "it" is it will be the direct result of your lazy, rabid desire for equality with those you consider your superiors.  You won't work for a damn thing. You want it given to you and if you can't have that you will damn well try and take it.  Pig.

borsen8

• Getbig III
I'm willing to work by showing you there have been no accomplishments the past three years, only regressions in human rights, liberty, prosperity, worsening of race and class relation, etc. But none of you morons has the balls to even post what you think might be a rudimentary list of accomplishments by your "president"..
 quite sad

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
I'm willing to work by showing you there have been no accomplishments the past three years, only regressions in human rights, liberty, prosperity, worsening of race and class relation, etc. But none of you morons has the balls to even post what you think might be a rudimentary list of accomplishments by your "president"..
 quite sad

Tell us about king Frederik (of Denmark ) military 'accomplishment' medals on his chest  ;D ;D ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
 quite sad

You change your own diaper, Shizzo.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: All racists: list the accomplishments of your "president" Donald g trump...
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2020, 10:37:50 PM »
 quite sad

Haha, go ahead then. You first big shot.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2020, 12:52:53 PM »

Haha, go ahead then. You first big shot.

He (borsen8) forgot to name his president ,  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2020, 04:25:28 PM »

Unless you are scared by some intellectual debate?

quite sad

So you create a post by insulting everyone you're asking to have a debate with you, then cry when nobody debates you.  Maybe if you work on your delivery you might get a better response? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2020, 05:04:18 PM »
Accomplishment is getting liberals to melt down daily.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2020, 05:44:53 PM »
"Racists"?  Ridiculous.  Libs are the "ist" group.  Racist.  Facist. Fuckwadist.  Pissist.  You name the ist or ism and they own it with glee.

I truly hope that the cucktard version of Christianity's "Rapture of the Saints" happens soon.  I call it the "Crapture" and it is my hope that allah flushes them all to Mucca where they will all eagerly serve as buttsluts for muslimes.  There's no allah but that won't stop cucks from being sluts for muslimes.  It's their density...

Fucking liberals. I loathe them.

Lest any think (or in the case of the cucks, feeeeeeeel) this is out of the norm for me, I assure you that the Nazarene and genuine followers of him are still held in high regard by myself.  But libs?

Fuck That Noise.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2020, 06:54:17 PM »
"Racists"?  Ridiculous.  Libs are the "ist" group.  Racist.  Facist. Fuckwadist.  Pissist.  You name the ist or ism and they own it with glee.

I truly hope that the cucktard version of Christianity's "Rapture of the Saints" happens soon.  I call it the "Crapture" and it is my hope that allah flushes them all to Mucca where they will all eagerly serve as buttsluts for muslimes.  There's no allah but that won't stop cucks from being sluts for muslimes.  It's their density...

Fucking liberals. I loathe them.

Lest any think (or in the case of the cucks, feeeeeeeel) this is out of the norm for me, I assure you that the Nazarene and genuine followers of him are still held in high regard by myself.  But libs?

Fuck That Noise.

Fuckwadist, pissist, cucktard, buttsluts, muslimes, cucks, feeeeeeeel and libs; it is a whole new language designed specially for the typists.