Author Topic: What the Migrants do with swedish teen girls  (Read 12296 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: What the Migrants do with swedish teen girls
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2020, 01:06:05 AM »
The way these scum butchered the Swedish language with arabic words interspersed is in itself enough to make you hate all these arabs and negros. The sight of the hijab is enough to make you puke at this point - when I use public transport or am downtown or in the suburbs sometimes 90% of the females are in hijab and half the words you hear from the kids is "wallah". I also see people in full burka every day, looking like a trash bag or letterbox, like in an Isis stronghold. This is Sweden? And then you have the constant stench from the somali stinking up public places. :D

Just wonderful.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2020, 01:07:28 AM »
what we dont need is your racism, blaming all muslims for things only a few INDIVIDUALS are responsible for.
do you not understand that your rhetoric only serves to further the separation between groups, and the hate that causes the very things you claim to want less of? rape, violence, et cetera?

it really boggles the mind
how you think the way you
do

I’m sure your not Capable of Thinking - A few individuals 🙄 FFS
Most estimates are that between 15&25% of Muslime’s are radical extremists
That’s approx 200,000,000 to 350,000,000 or more That’s more than the population
Of America.

And Yet you don’t answer about the Rape Gangs & The Daily goings on in Sweden / Germany /
France / Uk Etc about the Sub Human Behaviour of these Muslime’s.

To Damn Right I Hate Them & More & More are also - And want them separated in to their own
Shithole Islamic Countries- Leave the Filth There.
The Stupid Idea that they could live
And integrate while Suffering from the Islamic Disease is Just Ridiculous.

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2020, 01:08:41 AM »
I’m sure your not Capable of Thinking - A few individuals 🙄 FFS
Most estimates are that between 15&25% of Muslime’s are radical extremists
That’s approx 200,000,000 to 350,000,000 or more That’s more than the population
Of America.

And Yet you don’t answer about the Rape Gangs & The Daily goings on in Sweden / Germany /
France / Uk Etc about the Sub Human Behaviour of these Muslime’s.

To Damn Right I Hate Them & More & More are also - And want them separated in to their own
Shithole Islamic Countries- Leave the Filth There.
The Stupid Idea that they could live
And integrate while Suffering from the Islamic Disease is Just Ridiculous.

well, friend, this is the point of the punishment they received in sweden: to learn how to integrate themselves properly in society, through psychological counselling.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2020, 01:10:57 AM »
The way these scum butchered the Swedish language with arabic words interspersed is in itself enough to make you hate all these arabs and negros. The sight of the hijab is enough to make you puke at this point - when I use public transport or am downtown or in the suburbs sometimes 90% of the females are in hijab and half the words you hear from the kids is "wallah". This is Sweden? And then you have the constant stench from the somali stinking up public places. :D

Just wonderful.

I didn’t realise you were also living in Sweden
Is there no End in sight to this Horrendous Liberal Leftist Flooding of your country
And Treating the Savages with Kid Gloves.

I can only hope The Swedish People Rise Up & Deal with this Disgusting Plague of Vermin.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2020, 01:13:09 AM »
well, friend, this is the point of the punishment they received in sweden: to learn how to integrate themselves properly in society, through psychological counselling.

Fuck off BoringKhunt
You’re Stupidity is Not even Remotely Funny
You’re unable to answer anything without responding with Stupidity
You’re Well out of You’re Depth - Go Pray To Allah or Blow Yourself Up.

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2020, 01:18:56 AM »
Fuck off BoringKhunt
You’re Stupidity is Not even Remotely Funny
You’re unable to answer anything without responding with Stupidity
You’re Well out of You’re Depth - Go Pray To Allah or Blow Yourself Up.

im not muslim, i would not do either of those things.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2020, 01:21:46 AM »
I didn’t realise you were also living in Sweden
Is there no End in sight to this Horrendous Liberal Leftist Flooding of your country
And Treating the Savages with Kid Gloves.

I can only hope The Swedish People Rise Up & Deal with this Disgusting Plague of Vermin.

In recent days there has been a lot of talk about these "humiliation crimes" in Swedish media. They have ethnic dimension where the kids say stuff like "swedish whore" as they piss on the victim. A few commentators have said that these crimes cross certain barriers that even Swedes won't tolerate and it could lead to vigilante justice by parents of the kids targeted. Others have asked Swedes what they would do if their kids were targeted and all have said they would let the law have its course and wouldn't do anything themselves. And I think that's how Swedes think in general, the majority wouldn't act outside the law. Many would even be sympathetic to the perps and would blame Swedes and racist society for the hate these perps express.

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2020, 01:23:04 AM »
In recent days there has been a lot of talk about these "humiliation crimes" in Swedish media. They have ethnic dimension where the kids say stuff like "swedish whore" as they piss on the victim. A few commentators have said that these crimes cross certain barriers that even Swedes won't tolerate and it could lead to vigilante justice by parents of the kids targeted. Others have asked Swedes what they would do if their kids were targeted and all have said they would let the law have its course and wouldn't do anything themselves. And I think that's how Swedes think in general, the majority wouldn't act outside the law. Many would even be sympathetic to the perps and would blame Swedes and racist society for the hate these perps express.

well, that's a sad commentary on the State, isnt it?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2020, 01:30:50 AM »
i said clearly half of those are murder

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2020, 01:32:10 AM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2020, 01:32:58 AM »
im not muslim, i would not do either of those things.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2020, 01:35:59 AM »

(Ignorantly helping me with my post count)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2020, 01:38:07 AM »

Damn That’s so Awful to Read.
So many Swedes are that Brainwashed Dumbed Down By Liberal Leftist Self Hate.

We can only hope & encourage the Vigilante/ Fight Back b4 There is little to no sweden or Swedes Left.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2020, 01:38:59 AM »

I'm not sure what you mean.

Sweden is probably the least racist country in the world and could benefit from more racism. That Sweden is racist is just a convenient excuse the hoodlums learned from self-hating Swedes. Maybe they even learned some of it from US media where minority identity politics have become a tool for gaining an edge for some groups. Sweden is said to be the most Americanized country in the world. That Swedes accept literally being pissed on and then blaming themselves is proof that there is very little ethnic chauvinism here.

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2020, 01:45:55 AM »
I'm not sure what you mean.

Sweden is probably the least racist country in the world and could benefit from more racism. That Sweden is racist is just a convenient excuse the hoodlums learned from self-hating Swedes. Maybe they even learned some of it from US media where minority identity politics have become a tool for gaining an edge for some groups. Sweden is said to be the most Americanized country in the world. That Swedes accept literally being pissed on and then blaming themselves is proof that there is very little ethnic chauvinism here.

I think it's sad that a society has made itself to be so racist that they are able to admit it is the cause of their problems.. a self inflicted wound, if you will. Perhaps if systemic racism didn't exist, these immigrants wouldn't be desperate enough to do such mild crimes

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2020, 02:21:11 AM »
The way these scum butchered the Swedish language with arabic words interspersed is in itself enough to make you hate all these arabs and negros. The sight of the hijab is enough to make you puke at this point - when I use public transport or am downtown or in the suburbs sometimes 90% of the females are in hijab and half the words you hear from the kids is "wallah". I also see people in full burka every day, looking like a trash bag or letterbox, like in an Isis stronghold. This is Sweden? And then you have the constant stench from the somali stinking up public places. :D

Just wonderful.

Exactly , that sums it up here as well!

Are you in Stockholm Van the Man?
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2020, 11:38:16 AM »
And now for Barcelona

Migrant robs and stabs elderly woman with scissors

Click the Play button for video

Q

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2020, 12:19:18 PM »
Exactly , that sums it up here as well!

Are you in Stockholm Van the Man?

Gothenburg. You?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2020, 01:17:26 PM »
Gothenburg. You?

Stockholm my freund! Rapecapital of the world!
Q

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2020, 01:23:46 PM »
How do you know he didn't say something racist to them? Things probably escalated when they confronted him for such nonsense.

ok to piss on somebody and beat them down because they might have said one word?

i noticed it's ok to blame the victim, as long as the victim is a straight white male

E
E

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2020, 02:01:17 PM »
Stockholm my freund! Rapecapital of the world!

I would bet donning a hijab is an insurance against rape by an unknown assailant. I doubt there are statistics for this but I would guess a muslim would avoid attacking another muslim. Probably a lower chance of being mugged too. I know there are a few cases where muslim women have claimed they have been attacked by non-muslims for wearing a hijab but I think those cases are almost always fake. I read about a case where a schoolgirl was teased and called a whore at school by other girls for not wearing a hijab and someone at the school suggested that she should just start wearing one to stop the teasing. That's the sad reality of Sweden now.

Some town in Sweden banned the hijab for schoolchildren but the school refuses to enforce it, the hijab use actually increased by 400% as a result of the ban. :D
I have read that many muslim refugees arrive without a hijab but start wearing it in Sweden. What is this but a way of saying we are not going to become part of Sweden and we are not like you infidels? Just wonderful.