Author Topic: How racist policies and ideas like xenophobe kwon promotes tear apart families  (Read 3639 times)

borsen8

• Getbig III
https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/elias-pettersson-vancouver-canucks-deportation-big-read/

And this article is in English, not retard swedish like kwon likes to post, anyway.

Quote:

Elias Pettersson senses something is wrong. He can feel it in the pit of his stomach. It’s Dec. 13, 2011 and he’s in the gymnasium at Minervaskolan, a middle school in Ange, Sweden. There’s a floorball tournament taking place this morning and students were supposed to arrive by 8 a.m. That deadline passed 30 minutes ago and Pettersson has begun to worry.

Two of his best friends, Valerik and Davit Danielyan, have not shown up. That’s more than strange, because Pettersson knows the brothers were looking forward to this tournament just as much as him. The 13-year-old pulls out his phone and tries calling his friends, but there’s no answer. Stressed and on the verge of tears, he rings his father and asks him to check out the Danielyan family’s apartment. The knot in his stomach is tightening. “I was just thinking the worst,” he will later explain.

When Torbjörn Pettersson calls his son back, he explains that he has just spoken with the Danielyans’ neighbour. At 6 a.m. that morning, police reported to the residence and gave his friends’ family 15 minutes to pack their belongings. Valerik, Davit, their older brother, Hayk, and parents, Tshakan and Susanna, were being deported back to Armenia.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Kwon entertains getbig with big booty bitches, borsen8 is a terrorist sympathizer,

KWON FOR THE WIN
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
CHAOS FOR THE WIN
Q

borsen8

• Getbig III
Typical low-Iq right wingers, cannot say anything of substance.

Sad!

chaos

• Getbig V
Typical muzzie sympathizer, abusing freedom of speech to promote his archaic belief.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

borsen8

• Getbig III
Typical muzzie sympathizer, abusing freedom of speech to promote his archaic belief.

I'm indifferent to Muslims. I don't group people by in-group, like all you morons do

chaos

• Getbig V
Diversity is a detriment to a productive society.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/elias-pettersson-vancouver-canucks-deportation-big-read/

And this article is in English, not retard swedish like kwon likes to post, anyway.

Quote:

Elias Pettersson senses something is wrong. He can feel it in the pit of his stomach. It’s Dec. 13, 2011 and he’s in the gymnasium at Minervaskolan, a middle school in Ange, Sweden. There’s a floorball tournament taking place this morning and students were supposed to arrive by 8 a.m. That deadline passed 30 minutes ago and Pettersson has begun to worry.

Two of his best friends, Valerik and Davit Danielyan, have not shown up. That’s more than strange, because Pettersson knows the brothers were looking forward to this tournament just as much as him. The 13-year-old pulls out his phone and tries calling his friends, but there’s no answer. Stressed and on the verge of tears, he rings his father and asks him to check out the Danielyan family’s apartment. The knot in his stomach is tightening. “I was just thinking the worst,” he will later explain.

When Torbjörn Pettersson calls his son back, he explains that he has just spoken with the Danielyans’ neighbour. At 6 a.m. that morning, police reported to the residence and gave his friends’ family 15 minutes to pack their belongings. Valerik, Davit, their older brother, Hayk, and parents, Tshakan and Susanna, were being deported back to Armenia.

Hate speech reported in this topic.

Anti Swede, Anti mental handicaps. You don’t belong here bigot.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Quote:

So the Armenians are being deported away from all the racist Swedes, and will now have to live around almost entirely Armenians, and you have a problem with this?

You consider Armenians being made to live around other Armenians to be a problem, and you would prefer they live around mainly White people?  Are you a White Supremacist, borsen8?

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV

Sad!

LOL, this means a lot coming from you.

literally every fact based argument I've seen you attempt to make has been Factually incorrect.

borsen8

• Getbig III
LOL, this means a lot coming from you.

literally every fact based argument I've seen you attempt to make has been Factually incorrect.

No.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
No.

So you think it's tragic that Armenians are being deported to Armenia, where Armenians control the society and are in the majority?

Are you saying that the Armenians aren't running a successful society, worth living in?

borsen8

• Getbig III
So you think it's tragic that Armenians are being deported to Armenia, where Armenians control the society and are in the majority?

Are you saying that the Armenians aren't running a successful society, worth living in?

im saying this family had set up a perfect life in sweden, did nothing wrong, followed all rules, integrated into society, and then were crudely deported for no discernible reason, aside from being the wrong "race"

they spoke swedish, they played hockey, they got A+ grades in school.. and the government decides to deport THEM? madness.

Henda

• Getbig V
How is that tearing the family apart when the whole family all got sent back to the shithole country they came from?

borsen8

• Getbig III
How is that tearing the family apart when the whole family all got sent back to the shithole country they came from?

They got uprooted from their life, they were allowed to be there at first. There are better people to deport, for example criminals, but of course those stay and families like this, who are white do not

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

He doesn’t Know
He’s Just a Retarded Liberal Leftist Muslim Lover & Sympathiser

Every single time he writes something he’s shown up & owned - And Does The Typical
Liberal Leftist avoid or change the subject Tactic.

BoringKhunt8 🙄

borsen8

• Getbig III
He doesn’t Know
He’s Just a Retarded Liberal Leftist Muslim Lover & Sympathiser

Every single time he writes something he’s shown up & owned - And Does The Typical
Liberal Leftist avoid or change the subject Tactic.

BoringKhunt8 🙄

I explained myself one post above yours,

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
this x 10000

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV

Sad!

Right-Wingers don't support and encourage this insane evil below. Makes it very easy for me to know where I stand and I sleep well at night knowing I am a just man. But if the type of people who would do this to a child (Left-Wingers) is the company you want to keep, then I also know who YOU are.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

this x 10000

And Easy Votes - That’s Why The Liberal Leftists Promote that Awful Agenda.

That ole Divide & Rule Principle.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Diversity is just one of the words being misused here.

The west has so many problems that need its total attention yet it has to deal with all the illegal settlers which have been imported by greedy governments for around 50+ years. And don't start the stupid left vs right discussion - both parties are in for the "win". This is of course a war which can't be won - a war by attrition.

I'm pretty curious about how this will all go down - will the west just slowly fade or will there be a big bang and war?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

Quote:

Eat shit borsen,no one gives a fuck.Kwon posts great stuff.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 ;D
F

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Armenians are typically Christian. Not sure why the Swedish government sent them back and let’s monsters who piss in other kids mouths stay? ???

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

Hahaha exactly