Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 501602 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus, we are all screwed
« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2020, 10:21:23 AM »
This video looks like homeless sleeping against closed businesses. Not a single mourner, nor any memorial artifacts like flowers or pictures?
The other video almost looks like some sort or power outage or something similar.

Anything more concrete that people are dying by the thousands and the Chinese are covering it up?

How many homeless people have you seen sleeping on their backs with a sheet not only covering their bodies but also their heads?And the other video was to show the pure panic and breakdown.As I keep saying it isn't the virus you want to worry about most, it's the complete breakdown of infrastructure and society that could potentially occur.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: February 23, 2020, 10:24:06 AM »
Faith is what's needed, Faith in Jesus Christ

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #177 on: February 23, 2020, 10:25:11 AM »
Faith is what's needed, Faith in Jesus Christ

Bro...
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Coronovirus, we are all screwed
« Reply #178 on: February 23, 2020, 10:32:35 AM »
This sounds like fear mongering.

So, basically, despite your fear, you’re really helpless against the disease, other than stocking up canned peas and carrots.

This is why I said that worrying about it is pointless because none of us could really do anything about it. But if buying canned goods makes you feel more comfortable, so be it.

Every so often what appears to be the doomsday end of mankind comes along. People go nuts building survival kits. I've often wondered what they think they'd be living for? A new beginning or a living hell? Others must think about it too because every so often there is a movie or a television show that plays into this fear.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: February 23, 2020, 10:33:06 AM »
50% of doctors? Where are you pulling this stuff out off?

Your lack of foresight is disturbing.

https://www.leggo.it/italia/cronache/coronavirus_infermiere_codogno_non_vero_tutto_sotto_controllo_panico_assoluto-5070335.html

absolute terror

nurse working in locked down hospital says :the situation is not under control at all, there's widespread panic. don't believe what they're telling you

the doctors are getting infected, there's the risk they'll run out of personnel

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2020, 10:37:33 AM »
Bro...
Mark 16:18
they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."(NIV)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: February 23, 2020, 10:38:48 AM »
Your lack of foresight is disturbing.

https://www.leggo.it/italia/cronache/coronavirus_infermiere_codogno_non_vero_tutto_sotto_controllo_panico_assoluto-5070335.html

absolute terror

nurse working in locked down hospital says :the situation is not under control at all, there's widespread panic. don't believe what they're telling you

the doctors are getting infected, there's the risk they'll run out of personnell

That's still not showing me the 50% of doctors you claimed would die

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: February 23, 2020, 10:39:56 AM »
That's still not showing me the 50% of doctors you claimed would die

I never said they would die.Learn to read.They just need to not be able to work for shit to hit the fan.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: February 23, 2020, 10:47:14 AM »
You can wash your hands for 20 seconds, scrubbing vigorously, before having any food or touching your face or after coming inside

You could do these things, but would you? Are you sure you always wash your hands  for 20 seconds before you touch your face? Do you time your hand washing? Most often the food you eat has been handled by a number of unknown hands. How does washing your hands protect you from an airborne virus like the Coronovirus? Washing one's hands is a good practice. It is not a panacea for every contagion we encounter on a daily, or even hourly basis.

Some people are obsessive germaphobes. They spend much of their lives worrying about catching something. Even if they could create an absolutely sterile environment they'd  probably continue to fret about germs and cleanliness. Most people's immune system needs some exposure to germs in order to develop its natural immunity.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2020, 10:48:30 AM »
A number of churches have had outbreaks among their flock. So Jesus not really helping em at this point.

There's a saying that goes, God helps those that help themselves.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2020, 10:49:49 AM »
I never said they would die.Learn to read.They just need to not be able to work for shit to hit the fan.

You've posted have the rubbish in this thread. Most are just laughing at your meltdown and not paying attention to what you post.

Show us the 50% that you claimed wouldn't be ill then. Or like most things you've posted did you pull that out of your ass?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: February 23, 2020, 10:51:36 AM »
Agreed. Worrying about this will not add a thing to your life.

It will add additional worry. That's a thing. It's not a good thing though, since stress and worry can make people more susceptible to physical illnesses.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: February 23, 2020, 10:54:59 AM »
You've posted have the rubbish in this thread. Most are just laughing at your meltdown and not paying attention to what you post.

Show us the 50% that you claimed wouldn't be ill then. Or like most things you've posted did you pull that out of your ass?

I can't tell if it's pure denial, low IQ, or both with you.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 23, 2020, 10:55:24 AM »
Where is your faith in Jesus? Gosh, smh...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #189 on: February 23, 2020, 10:59:37 AM »
How many homeless people have you seen sleeping on their backs with a sheet not only covering their bodies but also their heads?And the other video was to show the pure panic and breakdown.As I keep saying it isn't the virus you want to worry about most, it's the complete breakdown of infrastructure and society that could potentially occur.
Quite often here in LA. If they were dead, where is the grief?
I agree, the breakdown of society and lawlessness is a bigger concern than the Chinese flu.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #190 on: February 23, 2020, 11:04:09 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: February 23, 2020, 11:06:13 AM »
I agree, the breakdown of society and lawlessness is a bigger concern than the Chinese flu.

It's the Chinese, they don't help people in the street who have been run over, and until recently some would reverse back over people they hit as it was less expensive to kill them than pay their medical fees.Also when death is everywhere and you are worried about saving your own life, it takes on less meaning, people get hardened to it.Same thing with War.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 23, 2020, 11:06:57 AM »
Some people HATE homeless people, even kill them or beat them with baseball bats. My friend once told me of how much he hates homeless people, he calls them ''bums''. So some people actually rejoice when the homeless people die

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: February 23, 2020, 11:07:01 AM »
I can't tell if it's pure denial, low IQ, or both with you.

Still waiting for you to back up your statement.

50%!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: February 23, 2020, 11:07:39 AM »
Some people HATE homeless people, even kill them or beat them with baseball bats. My friend once told me of how much he hates homeless people, he calls them ''bums''. So some people actually rejoice when the homeless people die
I didnt know you knew pellius...

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: February 23, 2020, 11:11:41 AM »
So it could be like the Spanish Flu, one third of the population dies.

My grandfather was a child at the time, and said that people would come to the houses with horse-drawn carts to pick up the bodies. Literally piles of bodies getting carted away.

You're thinking of the plague  ::)

Spanish flu 40-100 million was hardly a third of the population.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: February 23, 2020, 11:11:55 AM »
Still waiting for you to back up your statement.

50%!

It's simple, many top level doctors and medical professionals are predicting a 60% infection rate of the population.In a hospital where everyone is crammed in and it has a much higher concentration of infected people?50% is likely low balling it.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: February 23, 2020, 11:14:11 AM »
I didnt know you knew pellius...
Oh idk who that is

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: February 23, 2020, 11:23:17 AM »
It's simple, many top level doctors and medical professionals are predicting a 60% infection rate of the population.In a hospital where everyone is crammed in and it has a much higher concentration of infected people?50% is likely low balling it.

Like the "Doctor/expert" in your original post who isn't actually a medical doctor or expert on the subject?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2020, 11:27:01 AM »
Like the "Doctor/expert" in your original post who isn't actually a medical doctor or expert on the subject?

You can ignore the CDC and the white house if you want.Ill be sure to quote all your posts in a few weeks.Being contrarian in this scenario is bizarre to me,I get the trolling about everything else on Getbig, but this has a very real chance of fucking up your life like never before, at worst you prepare and waste 100 dollars, or you prepare and save your life.