Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 501327 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Coronavirus, we are all screwed
« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2020, 11:29:49 AM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Coronovirus, we are all screwed
« Reply #201 on: February 23, 2020, 11:36:18 AM »
You can ignore the CDC and the white house if you want.Ill be sure to quote all your posts in a few weeks.Being contrarian in this scenario is bizarre to me, this has a very real chance of fucking up your life like never before, at worst you prepare and waste 100 dollars or you prepare and save your life.

What are you gonna quote exactly? I've not said the virus won't cause issues, quite the opposite actually.

I've said you're pulling shitty info out of your ass. You should be able to back that up now, not in 3 weeks.

Anyone with common sense would have medications, cash at hand, water etc good to go year round. Coronavirus doesn't really change anything.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: February 23, 2020, 11:39:00 AM »
Where is your faith, oh you, of little faith, smh

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: February 23, 2020, 11:39:27 AM »
What are you gonna quote exactly. I've not said the virus won't cause issues, quite the opposite actually.

I've said you're pulling shitty info out of your ass. You should be able to back that up now, not in 3 weeks.

Anyone with common sense would have medications, cash at hand, water etc good to go year round. Coronavirus doesn't really change anything.

How am I pulling info out of my ass ,when not 24 hours after I said hospitals would be fucked with a large portion of the doctors going down, a nurse comes out and says they are fucked as a large portion of their doctors are going down?It just made you look like the retard you are, who can't think for himself.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #204 on: February 23, 2020, 11:40:14 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: February 23, 2020, 11:45:27 AM »
Supermarket shelves will look like this all over the world in a few weeks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BonettiESPN/status/1231642228961021952

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #206 on: February 23, 2020, 11:46:38 AM »
Supermarket shelves will look like this all over the world in a few weeks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BonettiESPN/status/1231642228961021952

still 7 packs of pasta left  :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: February 23, 2020, 11:47:45 AM »
How am I pulling info out of my ass ,when not 24 hours after I said hospitals would be fucked with a large portion of the doctors going down, a nurse comes out and says they are fucked as a large portion of their doctors are going down?It just made you look like the retard you are, who can't think for himself.

I can't think for myself yet it's you posting youtube videos others have put out and you're making claims based on that. Hmmm

I'm not calling you moron, but you must have taken the special bus to school.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: February 23, 2020, 11:58:35 AM »

I can't think for myself yet it's you posting youtube videos others have put out and you're making claims based on that. Hmmm

I'm not calling you moron, but you must have taken the special bus to school.

It's amusing.You have presented no facts, and everything you have taken a contrarian view of so far has been wrong.Id love to know what about this virus you do not find frightening.Impossible to Quarantine due to the incubation period, spreads twice as easily as regular flu, kills 15x+ more, has the ability to easily mutate, lasts 9 days on surfaces,targets the heart in the weak,is causing hundreds of millions to be Quarantined, and CDC have said likely to mass spread In the USA.Its almost the perfect virus as it has the perfect blend of being contagious while being deadly..Yet you are here arguing about % number of doctors when it doesn't matter if they are all healthy, they simply won't be able to cope.And they are not coping right now.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: February 23, 2020, 12:00:45 PM »
You're thinking of the plague  ::)

Spanish flu 40-100 million was hardly a third of the population.

In certain parts of Europe the death toll was very high.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: February 23, 2020, 12:04:45 PM »
Dr John calls out WHO

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: February 23, 2020, 12:14:59 PM »
Dr John calls out WHO

Nurse calls out World Health Organisation...?

A nurse, in A+E?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: February 23, 2020, 12:20:18 PM »
One benefit of this is watch political correctness fall off and nationalism go through the roof now there is actually something real to worry about.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: February 23, 2020, 12:20:25 PM »
It's amusing.You have presented no facts, and everything you have taken a contrarian view of so far has been wrong.Id love to know what about this virus you do not find frightening.Impossible to Quarantine due to the incubation period, spreads twice as easily as regular flu, kills 15x+ more, has the ability to easily mutate, lasts 9 days on surfaces,targets the heart in the weak,is causing hundreds of millions to be Quarantined, and CDC have said likely to mass spread In the USA.Its almost the perfect virus as it has the perfect blend of being contagious while being deadly..Yet you are here arguing about % number of doctors when it doesn't matter if they are all healthy, they simply won't be able to cope.And they are not coping right now.

The reason I haven't presented any facts is because there are no accurate facts to present regardless of what anyone thinks they know. This is why I'm yanking your chain asking you to show me where you're getting your % from because there is no way of knowing.

The information coming out regardless of the source is also likely very inaccurate and only after the event can we present numbers. Even then a lot of it won't  be accurate.

You need to pipe down because all your worrying is gonna compromise your immune system. Then you'll be really fucked

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: February 23, 2020, 12:36:42 PM »
The reason I haven't presented any facts is because there are no accurate facts to present regardless of what anyone thinks they know. This is why I'm yanking your chain asking you to show me where you're getting your % from because there is no way of knowing.

The information coming out regardless of the source is also likely very inaccurate and only after the event can we present numbers. Even then a lot of it won't  be accurate.

You need to pipe down because all your worrying is gonna compromise your immune system. Then you'll be really fucked

Usually id play along.But its getting too real.Within the month your tone will be completely different.Quote that.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: February 23, 2020, 12:45:04 PM »
Nurse calls out World Health Organisation...?

A nurse, in A+E?

University Lecturer/Dr/Trainer/Nurse who has put himself out there and been cautiously correct the whole time while the large WHO has been wrong.At this point someone with a broad knowledge, experience and contacts is the best person to put all the information together in an unbiased way and make a conclusion.You going to trust the media?World health organisation?Whistle blowers have always been people previously unknown typically.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: February 23, 2020, 01:00:02 PM »
Look at the 28yo doctor who died yesterday.

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1231485925676535813

Confirmed Corona on Jan 19th.
Becomes worse Feb 7th
Dies Feb 23

Meaning likely 6 weeks plus from point of contact....

Also death rate is now 3.13% from official figures

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #217 on: February 23, 2020, 01:04:47 PM »
Do I think it will wipe out 25% of world population?yes I do.Am I worried at the moment?no.See what happens.

Just chillax for now.What will be will be.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: February 23, 2020, 01:07:38 PM »
Look at the 28yo doctor who died yesterday.

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1231485925676535813

Confirmed Corona on Jan 19th.
Becomes worse Feb 7th
Dies Feb 23

Meaning likely 6 weeks plus from point of contact....

Also death rate is now 3.13% from official figures

Was waiting for something like this to be posted. Just so you know 60% of Chinese doctors are smokers..

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: February 23, 2020, 01:07:45 PM »
Do I think it will wipe out 25% of world population?yes I do.Am I worried at the moment?no.See what happens.

By the %'s in which it kills that would not be possible even if every person on Earth contracted the virus.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: February 23, 2020, 01:09:02 PM »

Worst case scenario I'd go with 5%. More likely it will be between 1 and 2%

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: February 23, 2020, 01:11:38 PM »
Was waiting for something like this to be posted. Just so you know 60% of Chinese doctors are smokers..

I was more pointing out the huge time between contact and death.Had she been a regular citizen she would have likely not been diagnosed for 4+ weeks after contact.Thats insane.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: February 23, 2020, 01:15:27 PM »
I was more pointing out the huge time between contact and death.Had she been a regular citizen she would have likely not been diagnosed for 4+ weeks after contact.Thats insane.

You seem overly worried about catching it, shift your focus to things that are in your control.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 23, 2020, 01:19:00 PM »
By the %'s in which it kills that would not be possible even if every person on Earth contracted the virus.

It really depends if the Chinese were telling the truth or not.Its wiping out Iranians at a much higher rate and back in 2016 Iran was rated as having better healthcare than the USA by Forbes.Either the Chinese were lying or it's already mutated are the most likely theories.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: February 23, 2020, 01:29:32 PM »
Don't be the retard who waits until his town declares a lockdown to go shopping