Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 503401 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus, we are all screwed
« Reply #400 on: February 28, 2020, 10:54:33 AM »
A common tactic to convince people that they are wrong is equate intelligence with the other side.  They do this in politics all the time.  People with higher IQ's or college degrees are voting for candidate X and uneducated voters are voting for candidate Y.

As I said in a previous post, those on the high IQ side of that graph are going to look foolish in a few months and I am coming back to this thread to gloat.

It's simply a risk Vs reward scenario.It costs peanuts to prep and if nothing happens you have a few months of healthy food and don't need to shop for a while.If something happens, you might die because you said "it's just flu, bro", then got shot by Jamal and Tyrone while fighting over the last rice packet in the shop you are looting.Intelligent people do the former, low IQ the latter.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: February 28, 2020, 10:59:27 AM »
It's simply a risk Vs reward scenario.It costs peanuts to prep and if nothing happens you have a few months of healthy food and don't need to shop for a while.If something happens, you might die because you said "it's just flu, bro", then got shot by Jamal and Tyrone while fighting over the last rice packet in the shop you are looting.Intelligent people do the former, low IQ the latter.

is it OK if I buy junk food or does it have to be healthy, if so can you please define "healthy" for me....

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: February 28, 2020, 11:03:16 AM »
is it OK if I buy junk food or does it have to be healthy, if so can you please define "healthy" for me....

My definition of healthy food is calorie dense, filling food that helps keep you at a healthy weight because you don't overeat.Rice, oatmeal, beans etc.obviously I don't mean drinking olive oil at the other the of the spectrum.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: February 28, 2020, 11:04:10 AM »

He said healthy food, but it doesn’t matter at this point, you’re lucky to have survived this long.

Army of One must live in a dangerous area that he’d be looting with bloodthirsty gunmen named Jamal and Tyrone.

I wonder what his actual social interactions consist of?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: February 28, 2020, 11:04:55 AM »
He said healthy food, but it doesn’t matter at this point, you’re lucky to have survived this long.

Army of One must live in a dangerous area that he’d be looting with bloodthirsty gunmen named Jamal and Tyrone.

This is it....

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: February 28, 2020, 11:10:09 AM »

This happened in the UK just because a black guy with a gun was killed.

This happened in L.A just because a black man was beaten

What do you think is going to happen when 20% say of these black guys lose their parents because the hospitals are turning them away because they have no rooms?no drugs?They will all party in the streets?That's just 1 example of many of how this could go very bad, very quickly.

>critical/serious has a 60% fatality rate with ICE ventilator care
>without that it's a near perfect 100% death rate
>20% of all cases are critical/severe......

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: February 28, 2020, 11:44:00 AM »
This happened in the UK just because a black guy with a gun was killed.

This happened in L.A just because a black man was beaten

What do you think is going to happen when 20% say of these black guys lose their parents because the hospitals are turning them away because they have no rooms?no drugs?They will all party in the streets?That's just 1 example of many of how this could go very bad, very quickly.

>critical/serious has a 60% fatality rate with ICE ventilator care
>without that it's a near perfect 100% death rate
>20% of all cases are critical/severe......

I think the same thing could happen that happened in 92. If there is a riot it will be in the rioting community. There wont be a mass mob traveling together across the nation.

College towns riot when their team wins a game.

Having food is a good idea but it wont stop a riot from taking place or having said rioters come to your home.

It wont matter though as most rioters will be to sick to do anything physical.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: February 28, 2020, 12:04:50 PM »
It's playing out like all the extinction virus movies over the years now lol. Even the Italian news hosts are coughing on live TV

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: February 28, 2020, 12:30:57 PM »
A common tactic to convince people that they are wrong is equate intelligence with the other side.  They do this in politics all the time.  People with higher IQ's or college degrees are voting for candidate X and uneducated voters are voting for candidate Y.

As I said in a previous post, those on the high IQ side of that graph are going to look foolish in a few months and I am coming back to this thread to gloat.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #409 on: February 28, 2020, 02:07:35 PM »
Seems like they found a cure now

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #410 on: February 28, 2020, 02:19:26 PM »
Big Markus owning twinks as usual!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #411 on: February 28, 2020, 02:24:05 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: February 28, 2020, 02:25:45 PM »

Looks healthy candidate for Corona survival.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: February 28, 2020, 02:33:32 PM »
Gates needs to stfu. At least Bezos doesn't play the humanitarian shtick much.

Also Ruhl is a long term smoker. Should be interesting for anyone who had him in the death pool.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: February 28, 2020, 02:34:26 PM »
Who wants to share Army of one's paranoid, doom and gloom vision of our world? Not me! We're at the point where his posts teeter between laughable, over-reactive fear mongering and depressing negativity. The recent temporary faltering of the stock market is a direct result of alarmist who think as he does. If you believe it, it will happen. You can believe this virus will end the world as we know it or you can know with a certain degree of rationality that like the viruses which have preceded it, science will contain it.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #415 on: February 28, 2020, 02:46:37 PM »
I remember when I was just a young kid watching Markus Rühl's "Made In Germany" DVD. Great training footage mixed in with healthy dosages of humour and his excellent way with women, having the wife pack his food into the trunk of a Mercedes.

Good stuff. I always liked Markus.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #416 on: February 28, 2020, 03:07:02 PM »
I wonder if the Coronavirus has made any idiot liberals rethink their position on border security.

They are probably dug in too deep in their virtue signaling to admit that it's important to control who comes in to your country.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: February 28, 2020, 04:59:28 PM »
I wonder if the Coronavirus has made any idiot liberals rethink their position on border security.

They are probably dug in too deep in their virtue signaling to admit that it's important to control who comes in to your country.

The coronavirus absolutely demonstrates how useless a boarder wall is when it comes to controlling and keeping a pandemic out of the U.S.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: February 28, 2020, 05:01:34 PM »
Who wants to share Army of one's paranoid, doom and gloom vision of our world? Not me! We're at the point where his posts teeter between laughable, over-reactive fear mongering and depressing negativity. The recent temporary faltering of the stock market is a direct result of alarmist who think as he does. If you believe it, it will happen. You can believe this virus will end the world as we know it or you can know with a certain degree of rationality that like the viruses which have preceded it, science will contain it.

It's called looking at the facts.If anything about this Virus so far, sans a vaccine, leads you to believe it's going to stop, then you are already beyond saving.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8057361/Londons-Hyde-Park-turned-MORGUE-worst-case-scenario-coronavirus-plans.html

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #419 on: February 28, 2020, 05:07:05 PM »

The coronavirus absolutely demonstrates how useless a boarder wall is when it comes to controlling and keeping a pandemic out of the U.S.

I rest my case.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: February 28, 2020, 05:27:02 PM »
It's called looking at the facts.If anything about this Virus so far, sans a vaccine, leads you to believe it's going to stop, then you are already beyond saving.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8057361/Londons-Hyde-Park-turned-MORGUE-worst-case-scenario-coronavirus-plans.html

Looking at the facts? Nope. You are obsessing over every negative tidbit you can find regarding the coronavirus. Please stop trying to save those of us who in your estimation are beyond saving. We think you are beyond saving because you've lost all sense of reason.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: February 28, 2020, 05:36:40 PM »
Looking at the facts? Nope. You are obsessing over every negative tidbit you can find regarding the coronavirus. Please stop trying to save those of us who in your estimation are beyond saving. We think you are beyond saving because you've lost all sense of reason.

Textbook case of denial.I get it.....but you are not improving your chances of survival by burying your head in the sand.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: February 28, 2020, 05:41:54 PM »
Textbook case of denial.I get it.....but you are not improving your chances of survival by burying your head in the sand.

I give you permission to stop worrying about my chances of survival or where you think my head is.

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #423 on: February 28, 2020, 06:22:40 PM »
60 cases out of 300 million people in US 42 of which were from a cruise from Japan.   Man America  is retarded. 

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #424 on: February 28, 2020, 06:32:43 PM »
This thread is so retarded....

Above post "infect half US population in a year?" LOL the spread of the virus has already slowed in China's worst affected areas and they only have in the tens of thousands of cases... After almost three months.

How anyone thinks from here it's going to infect 170 000 000 Americans within twelve months? Hysteria. There is no evidence for any of the nonsense being posted here.